Don't Ignore Me
Ok, I did a thing 😆
This trend was too perfect for Tall! Kirishima 💕
Here the separate pics`
the photo shoot always goes wrong
Finished commission from over on twitter!
As always do NOT repost or reuse my artwork
This scene was made for them
Master List of My FanFiction!
Hello! Welcome to my Master List! I’m excited to have you here! I figured this would be a really good place to keep a running list of all of my fanfiction.
All fics are found on Ao3.
I will update this list from time to time so make sure to check back! (edit: I arranged each individual section from personal favorite to personal least favorite)
How I Headcanon Da Bois 🧡
‘A Blastastic Love Story: KiriBaku’ Blind Playthrough Live Blog Event!
kiribaku drabble requests sent in through asks
1. Much Ado About Matchsticks, Stones, and Broken Bones
When Kirishima and Midoriya wake up in each other’s bodies, they have to learn how to maneuver around their contrasting relationships with Bakugou.
One-shot / Completed
2. Why Is Everything So Weird With the Lights Off?
Kirishima can’t imagine who would be trying to talk to him in the middle of the night on a school night, but when he opens the door and finds Bakugou Katsuki drunk, he can’t just turn him away, right? What kind of a friend would he be if he did that?
One-shot / Completed
3. Saving Face (Break Up/Getting Back Together)
It started, as most things seemed to for Bakugou Katsuki, with a fight.
One-shot / Completed
4. Katsuki’s Wedding Studio
Kirishima is engaged and Bakugou is his (very reluctant) wedding planner.
One-shot / Completed
5. Hard Headed
What’s worse than finally confessing your romantic feelings for your best friend? Having to do it twice in one day.
One-shot / Completed
6. Cold Turkey[Explicit]
Addiction was a heavy, ugly word – and Bakugou Katsuki was fucking addicted.
One-shot / Completed
7. You Get Red When You’re Embarrassed
It’s summertime. The air is hot and the water in the pool feels nice. Bakugou Katsuki invites himself over and Kirishima Eijirou thinks he’s fallen in love.
One-shot / Completed
8. Blame It on Christmas
So, that’s how it all started, really. That’s how Kirishima Eijirou single-handedly, and by great accidence, ruined Bakugou Katsuki’s life. With a simple joke gift. Everybody wanted to hug him.
One-shot / Completed
9. Third Time’s the Charm
Kirishima comes home from work and Bakugou is drunk on their couch. Surprising, but not unusual. Even more surprising is Todoroki’s new conspiracy. “You know Halfn’Half thought we were dating?”
One-shot / Completed
10. Puppy Love
Kirishima Eijirou sneaks a puppy into the Heights Alliance dorm building, because of course he does.
One-shot / Completed
11. Happy Sounds
“Cute,” Bakugou grunts, even though he doesn’t care. Dogs are gross. They’re messy and slobbery and wiggly and loud. But Kirishima loves dogs. And Bakugou likes Kirishima well enough. So whatever.
One-shot / Completed
1. A Secret Admirer
Bakugou Katsuki has a secret admirer and the class of 1-A is desperate to figure out who it could possibly be.
Multi-chapter / Completed
2. Sent, Delivered, Read, Loved
Bakugou’s and Kirishima’s relationship develops from classmates to friends to more, as told through their text conversations.
Multi-chapter / Completed
3. ExplodoKillzHorror (Gamer AU)
An AU where Bakugou streams horror games and Kirishima is a very big, gay fan of that.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
4. Tangled up in Phone Lines (Office AU)
When Bakugou gets asked out on a date by a random intern in his office, his roommate Kirishima starts to act a little differently around him.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
5. Social Interactions and How to Fucking Maneuver Them: A Guidebook to Normalcy by Katsuki and Shouto(Crack Treated Seriously)
Katsuki has always been a little weird. This wasn’t particularly news to him, no matter how much the thought of it made him cringe inwardly on himself. Shouto has always been a little awkward. He hadn’t really known just how awkward he was, though, until he’d come to study at Yuuei. Such was the way of the world.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
6. Prismatic Ghosts and Their Hidden Insignias (Cyberpunk/Soulmate)
The Bounty Hunter profession is a cut-throat commitment. Katsuki doesn’t have the time, attention span, or interest to give a single flying fuck about finding out who his soulmate might be. They can’t be worth it if they’re living in this god-forsaken wasteland of a city after the fall of the Toshinori Empire. Ever since Eijirou had successfully managed to become a somewhat recognizable SpeedRacer, his soulmark had become his best-kept secret. He didn’t get to pick his soulmate – he never would have chosen a Bounty Hunter if he had – but life had a cruel sense of ironic humor like that.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
7. Bunch of Fucking Idiots
After graduating from Yuuei High, Bakugou thought the most annoying thing that he’d ever have to worry about outside of hero work was maybe paying the damn bills. But it wasn’t. It was the bunch of fucking idiots he somehow managed to call his friends. And the one idiot that he wanted to call more than that.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
8. Fighting Tooth and Claw to Get Back to You (Fantasy AU)
Bakugou Katsuki is thrust into a fantastical world full of gremlocks and dragons when his alternate universe barbarian king self suddenly takes his place at yuuei high under mystifying circumstances. Trapped in an endless winter, Katsuki must maneuver the strange, family-like environment of a barbarian clan while working to rescue Kirishima from an Imperial army. Meanwhile, back at yuuei, Eijirou has to struggle with his hidden affections for his best friend, which has suddenly become a lot harder to do when Bakugou seemed to have grown an affinity for walking around with his shirt off and spouting off endless manly bullshit about raging wars and living like men.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
9. Second Guessing Second Chances
Kirishima Eijirou knows that it’s not very manly of him to run away from all of his problems. He’s also pretty sure that being back in Musutafu after having been gone for so many years is probably the worst place for him to be while he struggles to do some internal soul searching, but something about this city has been calling out to him lately, and he’s getting pretty tired of pretending like he doesn’t know what that something is – or who that someone was.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
10. Stubborn Little Root Canal (Outsider POV)
The first time that Dr. Wada Masato read Bakugou Katsuki’s dental chart, he was pleasantly surprised (and slightly relieved) to note that, as far as normalcy went in a world overruled by those with varying types of abnormal quirks, he had pretty standard looking teeth. He almost thought, naively, that Bakugou Katsuki might even be a pretty easy patient to deal with, considering that fact. Oh, how stupid and wrong he was.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
1. Where Fools Roam Rabid and Free
“Wait, wait, wait,” Kaminari waved his hands around in a sporadic manner. “Are you telling me that you have been ordered, by the country of Japan, to arrest your hero-turned-criminal girlfriend?“ Katsuki clenched his jaw and refused to answer that with anything more than a raised middle finger.
Multi-chapter / Completed
2. The Truth About Love
’Love is beautiful, Love is kind, Love will leave you broken and blind.’ Or some other kind of depressing shit like that. Watanabe Hikaru – temporary sidekick to the up and coming Top 10 Hero: Ground Zero – has never thought much about the concept of the big L-Word, but she thinks that Bakugou Katsuki may be the perfect person to learn all of the basics from. Her court ordered psychiatrist isn’t as confident in her questionable choice of mentorship.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
3. A Tale as Old as Dirt
Once upon a time, in the hidden heart of Japan, a group of young warriors trained and lived together in a beautiful estate… / An arrogant young soldier (Bakugou Katsuki) and his peers-in-training fall under the spell of a wicked enchantress, who turns him into a dangerous Beast until he learns to love and be loved in return. The spirited, headstrong village girl (Watanabe Hikaru) enters the Beast’s estate after she runs away from an unwanted marriage proposal in order to seek out adventure. With the help of his ghostly servants, Hikaru begins to draw the cold-hearted Beast out of his deep-seated isolation.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
[Bakugou x Reader]
1. A Longing by Any Other Name Would Feel Just as Shitty
’Eiji won me the biggest teddy they had!’ the caption reads, and Katsuki’s eyes are quick to take in the details before the image has the chance to disappear on him. Of course Kirishima would give you such an overwhelming monstrosity of a gift, and of course you would melt like damn putty in his dumb hands for it. Showing off like you always seem to do, flaunting how well Kirishima treats you, playing the role of the prideful partner so in love with their budding high school romance that you wouldn’t even think twice about sending a picture like this to your boyfriend’s best friend. Katsuki’s vermillion gaze drank it all in like a stranded man dying of thirst.
One-shot / Completed
2. Cupid’s Chokehold
You find yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place when you somehow manage to stumble into the unfortunate situation of having both Kaminari Denki and Bakugou Katsuki vying for your affections. 'Bros before hoes’ is still a thing, right? You’re not so sure anymore, and before you know it, you’re in far too deep to start asking too many questions.
Multi-chapter / In Progress
Shinsou is a tired criminal profiler too wrapped up in his job, but when his new case leads him to a strip club where he meets a certain blond stripper, his world gets turned upside down.
Denki is a stripper, after dropping out of the hero course, him and his friend Mina and Sero decide to make some cash working in a strip club secretly owned by their pro hero friends Bakugou and Kirishima. When a string of disappearances wreaks havoc on the surrounding strip clubs, Denki finds his world rattled, but pleasantly disrupted by the tall man with tired eyes who says he's on the case.
An AU where Shinsou is a profiler who is obsessed with his work, Denki is a stripper because it's good money and pays the bills, and a serial killer is on the loose...
This fic is already entirely written out and done, so it'll just be weekly updates!
Canon universe (quirks)
Eventual happy ending
Inspired by the song Lose somebody by k ygo & 1 r epublic (give it a listen before reading)
Kirishima has had a crush on Bakugou since their first year at U.A. Sure he was hot headed and would speak without thinking but Kirishima admired him for his passion.
He has to get out of here, like right now.
Shameless sharing my Ko-fi. Had to take my dog to the vet this morning and his bill is already at $300 and I'm not sure if he'll need surgery still. Anything helps right now, I dont have any credit cards I can put his bill on.
Just an update: the vet didn’t find a blockage so no surgery needed today. He’s on some heavy duty meds for the next week to see if he improves and stops puking. We have to take him back for some other tests (once I can afford it) since he’s still losing weight.
My mom came through and put the bill on her card but I still have to pay her back. So much for actually saving money and giving my family a good holiday 😩
X bakugou kirishima
Status of Relationship
Also Known As
BakuKiri, BakuShima, CherryBomb, CutExplosion, DynaRiot, EijiTsuki, EiTsuki, ExplodeHard, HardExplosion, KatsEiji, KatsuKiri, PopCrocs, PopRocks, Red-Orange, RockBomb, Rockugou, ShimaKugou, Soupmates, TsukEiji, Volcano, KrBk
KiriBaku is the slash ship between Eijiro Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou from the My Hero Academia fandom.
In Opening 1 | The Day: riding in on an amount of rocks with his Hardening activated. Katsuki appears immediately after him with the usage of his explosions allowing him to fly.
In Opening 2 | Peace Sign: Eijiro is shown straddle-stretching. He looks up with a challenging grin after a few reps. The frame then pans over to Katsuki, who is stretching as well. The directions and backgrounds of the scenes imply that they were together.
In Ending 3 | Datte Atashi no Hero: The “Fantasy AU” ending. Katsuki makes his debut sitting on the head of a large, red dragon, and is seen as he fights another of enemies with him. Fans speculated Eijiro to be this dragon Katsuki rides, due to his color and their teamwork, and excitingly, this was confirmed in a bonus chapter of “School Briefs”.
In Ending 4 | Update: A brief sketch of Eijiro and Katsuki is shown, taken from the first section of the U.A Sports Festival.
In Opening 6 | Polaris: A flurry of past events fly by. Two scenes from Kamino are shown; when Eijiro called out to Katsuki, and when Katsuki took his hand.
In Opening 7 | Starmaker: A handful of romaji are shown grasped by students. Eijiro and Katsuki humorously hold the same one. In the end photo of 1-A with their instruments, Eijiro’s gaze is directed at Katsuki.
In Opening 8 | No. 1: As Izuku enters the crowd, Katsuki and Eijiro can be seen standing together. Katsuki appears to be saying something to Eijiro. Later, similar to the original OP, Eijiro appears as he bashes his hardened fists together. Katsuki jumps over him with his explosions.
In Ending 8 | Footprints: The students are simply shown being kids. Katsuki looks extremely excited as he purchases “Crimson Riot” branded hot sauce. He knows very well that Crimson Riot is Eijiro’s absolute idol, and is likely purchasing it for him.
Quirk Apprehension Test Arc
Early on, the scores from the entrance exam are shown, letting us see that Katsuki and Eijiro scored 1st and 2nd place(s) respectively. Katsuki scored 77 villain points from defeating robotic rivals, while Eijiro scored 74 points, only 39 of which from the robots as opposed to Katsuki. Their equivalence, which becomes a large role in their relationship but starts here. An extra tidbit are their highlighted names, thanks to their high scores, their names were shown in red (Katsuki’s) and orange (Eijiro’s), their “trademarked” colors. The quirk apprehension tests are held the first day of school.
The first (quirk) test is throwing a ball with the usage of one’s quirk. Katsuki’s explosive throw measured a recorded distance of 705.2 meters, which visibly awes Eijiro. He loses any and all shreds of nervousness upon viewing this feat.
Battle Trial Arc
- “Sensei, please put a stop to this! That Bakugou kid’s gone mental, at this rate he’ll kill him!”
- — Eijiro Kirishima to Toshinori Yagi
The boys still don’t interact (directly) in this arc, but however, Eijiro begins to build a first, meaningful thought on Katsuki after seeing his behavior towards Izuku. He comments plentifully on just about every move Katsuki makes, although this is mainly for the worse.
The first comment he makes is after the fight begins, as he sees Katsuki leap out to attack Izuku and Ochako in what he dubs a surprise attack. He states that it “isn’t manly at all.”
He soon becomes confused on why Katsuki is so unjustifiably angry and aggressive. Questioning no one in particular, he states "Geez…what was Bakugou saying? Can't tell with the cameras in a fixed position and no sound.." with a concerned expression.
Towards the end of the fight, Katsuki begins to use his howitzer, rendering Izuku almost immobile. He yells to All Might that Bakugou is mental, and pleads for him to end the fight, worrying that Katsuki will go far as to literally kill Izuku.
As the fight tides over, Eijiro is left with an obvious disdain for Katsuki’s unsportsmanlike, or rather, “unmanly” nature.
- “Well if you’re talking about flashy and strong, it’s gotta be Todoroki and Bakugou!”
- — Eijiro Kirishima to Class 1-A
Eijiro and Katsuki finally share their first major interactions in this arc, starting on the bus ride to the USJ. The class discusses each other’s strengths in brief conversation; Eijiro deprecates his quirk, upset that it’s dull in his eyes, but then moves to compliment the quirks of Katsuki and Shoto, saying they’re “flashy and strong”. He makes sure to lock eyes with Katsuki as he says this, smiling admiringly. Katsuki then huffs, and turns away in what almost appears to have been a flustered manner.
The class quickly finds themselves under attack by the LoV for the first time upon arriving at the USJ. Katsuki and Eijiro prove to be an exceptional team from the beginning as they jump to attack Kurogiri side-by-side, landing powerful, unpracticed blows. As the smoke from Katsuki’s explosion dissipates, the two can be seen grinning next to one another.
Unfortunately, Kurogiri manages to warp the students through the building. Katsuki and Eijiro are warped to the Collapse Zone together, where they’re greeted by a mass wave of (low-tier) villains. With their shared power, it takes them no time at all to fight their way to safety. Upon deciding that their work was complete in that area, they begin to argue about their next task: Eijiro wants to find and help out their classmates, while Katsuki wants to attack Kurogiri.
In the moment they argue, a chameleon-like villain takes the opportunity to jump at them, but Katsuki manages to stop him one handedly. Eijiro praises his reaction time before noting how calm he is. Katsuki then explains that he knows their classmates don’t need their help, and are capable of taking care of themselves. Eijiro interprets this as him “believing in their buddies”, and says he’ll follow Katsuki wherever he wants to go. Katsuki grins at this before they set off.
They’re later shown having (temporarily) defeated Kurogiri. Katsuki keeps him pinned down, while Eijiro stands protectively near him. Kurogiri attempts to move, but Katsuki catches him and yells, “You try anything funny, and I’ll blow your ass to pieces!!” Eijiro jokes, “Ohhh, that doesn’t sound very heroic!”
At the end of the fight, they lock eyes and run off to knock down more villains. They stand next to each other during the fight cleanup.
U.A Sports Festival Arc
After the announcement of the Sports Festival, a sizable crowd of students gather outside the 1-A classroom, generally to psyche them out. In but a few, ever-blunt words, Katsuki manages to rile up the crowd before attempting to leave the classroom. Eijiro stops him before he can exit, however, and asks him what he plans to do about the angry crowd. Katsuki acknowledges this, and tells him that none of it matters “as long as you rise to the top”. As he finally leaves, Eijiro puts a fist to his heart, a tear of pure emotion in his eye. He yells “That’s so simple and manly!” This moment was humorously enhanced in the anime.
As they enter the festival stadium, Eijiro whispers to Katsuki that he’s nervous that so many people are going to watch him fight, then asks if Katsuki is. Grinning, Katsuki responds that it was just making him more excited.
During the choosing period of the Cavalry Battle, Eijiro runs up to Katsuki and requests to team with him. Katsuki acknowledges him as “Shitty Hair" , before Eijiro tells him that Katsuki needs someone who can handle him in order to succeed, and he can do just that, which is why he’d be such a good choice for him. He further tempts him by saying he’ll help him “take down” Izuku. Katsuki sneers delightedly at this, and accepts. Eijiro ends up in the position closest to Katsuki, the front.
After falling for Neito’s taunts, Katsuki calls upon Eijiro above all others to help him forward on his attack. Eijiro tries to calm him, but to no avail. Later, Katsuki excitedly smacks Eijiro, yelling that they’re gonna get an “indisputable first place”. Eijiro grows excited in turn at his spirit. However, they end up in 2nd after failing to obtain the 1,000,000 point headband. Their other team members accept their score as good enough, but Eijiro gives them a look and says “Are you sure that’s how he feels?” in referral to Katsuki.
After his win against Tetsutetsu, Eijiro headed up to the stands to see Katsuki before their upcoming fight. He tells him he wants a good fight with him, to which Katsuki replies “I’ll kill you.” Eijiro simply laughs this off, and praises Katsuki once again.
Their fight centers around hard, quirk-powered blows and the way that they both can counter each other off so completely. Eijiro is quick to bring Katsuki on the defensive with a barrage of hardened punches, which Izuku states is rare to do. Katsuki finds him to be a rare opponent on which he struggles against, and grins at this. He notes Eijiro’s durability and persistence, and surmises that he was pushing his quirk beyond his limits, and would eventually collapse. He achieves this with a final large explosion, and taunts Eijiro as he falls. Katsuki appeared to enjoy their fight more than most, having found a “worthy opponent” in Eijiro.
Vs. Hero Killer Arc
As Katsuki argues with Midnight over his ridiculous “hero names” (King Explosion Murder/Lord Explosion Murder), Eijiro jokingly calls out that he should be “Blasty McSplode”. (A/N: In the Russian dub, he says 'Explosive Tsundere')
Katsuki’s hair ends up stuck in the way Best Jeanist had styled it after his work study. Once Eijiro sees it, he falls into a fit of laughter. This showcases how far their relationship has come, Eijiro can (playfully) tease Katsuki without fear.
Final Exams Arc
After seeing Momo kindly offer to tutor their classmates, Eijiro jokes to Katsuki about his and hers difference in morals. Katsuki is annoyed by this, and yells that he’ll tutor Eijiro until he’s dead. Eijiro eagerly accepts this “offer”. It is important to note how he chose Katsuki over Momo and her study group, which contained several of his friends.
It’s not too long later that Katsuki is genuinely triggered, and storms out of the classroom. Eijiro looks worriedly at the door before saying that it’d been a while since he’d seen Katsuki lash out, implying that he is notably calmer in his presence.
Surprisingly, Katsuki ended up keeping his “offer” after all, ending up at a library, and then a diner with Eijiro for their study session. He can be seen bonking Eijiro with a newspaper, and is notably dressed up compared to his usual style of dress.
Tooru suggests a class shopping trip. Knowing that Katsuki is not one for gatherings, Eijiro questions him if he will attend, but Katsuki says no. (A/N: a strip of BNHA Smash confirms that they did end up hanging out in the end; Katsuki simply went shopping on his own, and ran into Eijiro.)
Forest Training Camp Arc
(A/N: This “pool” episode was not originally featured in the manga, it was a great fanservice by Studio Bones. It appeared to have been a way to visibly strengthen the relationship between Eijiro and Katsuki so the later events would have more effect on viewers.)
The students of 1-A gathered to use the school pool as a hangout spot. Eijiro arrives late with Katsuki on his side, and explains to their classmates that it took a bit to convince Katsuki to come with him. He holds an arm in front of Katsuki’s chest as he says this.
Before the race between Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto begins, Eijiro can be heard cheering, “Go, Bakugou!” as he pumps an arm, similar to the way Ochako cheered for Izuku.
Eraserhead kicks the kids out the moment the three jump into the pool, as their time had ran out. Katsuki and Eijiro can be seen as they walk home together under a sunset, a typically romantic trope. They lightly chat about heroics, and Katsuki brings up his everlasting desire to become stronger, and even defeat All Might. Eijiro is momentarily stunned by his words, but then gives him a large smile, filled with admiration as they continue to walk. Katsuki is not seen carrying his bag, perhaps an implication that Eijiro held it for him.
As Eraserhead shares the details about the training camp the students would be attending, Eijiro can be seen leaning his entire body onto Katsuki. Interesting enough, Katsuki makes no move to push him off, or even to complain.
Katsuki effortlessly takes down one of Pixie-Bob’s “Earth Beasts”. Eijiro is quick to tell him he’s amazing, to which Katsuki disagrees with. Eijiro looks concerned at this. Later, during the quirk reassessments, Eijiro cheers “Do it, Bakugou!” when his turn arrives.
The group of students who’d failed their final exams (Denki, Eijiro, Hanta, Mina, Neito, Rikidou) were kept for extra studies by Eraserhead and Vlad King during the camp, and were locked in during the LoV attack in order to protect them. Eijiro became unsettled, and even aggressive after hearing that the villains were after “Kacchan”, and made several desperate attempts to escape, although failed every time. Eijiro later finds that the villains succeeded in taking Katsuki, he was heartbroken at this loss, and for not being able to even fight for him.
After the events of the training camp, the students head to visit their injured classmates at the hospital. Their visit is primarily shown in Izuku’s room. The majority of the students seem to be in good, or at least okay spirits, all except for a select few, including Eijiro. He proposes that the class rescues Katsuki on their own terms (with the help of Momo’s tracking device, but Tenya interrupts him, calling his idea, and anyone contemplating it idiotic. Eijiro is angered by this, and yells back, “We know that! But I couldn’t do anything. After I heard that my friend was being targeted. I couldn’t do anything! I didn’t do anything! If I don’t do anything now, I won’t be a hero or a man anymore!” After some murmuring about this passes, everyone except for Eijiro leaves the room. He then explains his plan to Izuku.
Hideout Raid Arc
At nightfall, Eijiro gathers with Izuku, Momo, Shoto and Tenya outside of the hospital to begin their rescue mission. They ride a train to the location of the tracker, Kamino Ward. In the middle of the trip, Shoto tells the others it’s not too late to turn back if they’ve changed their minds, but Eijiro responds that he wouldn’t have even suggested the idea if he wasn’t certain he wanted to. He continues to speak, saying that Katsuki would likely go with them once they found him, as he’s not one to let villains have their way.
To hide their identities as U.A students, the group buy “disguises” at a convenience store near the ward. Eijiro’s disguise is notable as it represents bonds, most definitely referring to his bond with Katsuki, being that it is the center of this arc.
Upon arrival at the Ward, Momo offers to make a set of night-vision scopes to help them see through the darkness. Eijiro points out that he had already bought a pair, specifically for the mission. Izuku points out that they’re rather expensive, leaving a question behind: Fellas, is it gay to spend (about) $500 on your bro?
The group finally finds Katsuki in the midst of chaos, holding his own against a barrage of villains. They notice that All Might is holding back his strength as not to accidentally harm him. They realize that they need to get Katsuki out quickly if All Might is going to win. Izuku quickly devises a plan, although risky, as it requires the cooperation of Katsuki, chances of which are really slim. He then addresses Eijiro to be the key to their success since he had built a rapport, a bond with Katsuki from the beginning, and if he was the one to call out to Katsuki, Katsuki would answer.
Eijiro extends his hand as he calls out to Katsuki. Katsuki sets off a giant explosion and soars into the air and locks hands with him. As the group makes their grande escape, Eijiro grins widely that Katsuki is back. They continue to stand close together upon landing, unmoving from each other’s sides.
After All Might finishes his fight, the group decides it's time to get a move on. Eijiro makes an attempt to grab Katsuki’s hand, but is shoved away, although not harshly. Eijiro takes no offense to this, and simply shrugs it off.
Provisional Hero License Exam Arc
In the days following the aftermath of the events at Kamino Prefecture, the students who partook in the raid are scolded harshly by Eraserhead. Post-lecture, Katsuki spots Eijiro with a downcast expression, which upsets him in turn. He proceeds to force Denki into his ”Whey Mode” as distraction for the others while he hands Eijiro a bunch of his own money, saying that it was to make up for what he spent on the night vision goggles that helped his rescue. As he leaves, he tells Eijiro to go back to being his ‘normal dumb self’. Eijiro gives him a small, grateful smile as he watches him walk away.
The revelation of the dorms reveals Katsuki and Eijiro’s rooms to not only be on the same floor, but right next to each other. This was almost definitely purposeful, on the teacher’s part.
During the “Room King/Queen Competition”, Eijiro is rather tired and uninterested through the whole event, likely because of Katsuki’s absence, which is later questioned. Eijiro is quick to answer that he's asleep in his room, and adds that he’s tired enough to sleep as well. (A/N: The two were canonically tired from decorating their rooms together. This was revealed in a light novel.)
During the Provisional Hero License Exams, Katsuki immediately splits from the group (Class 1-A teamed in order for the best shot at passing). Eijiro yells, “Wait up! Idiot..” before chasing after him. (Denki later joins them so he doesn’t feel left out.)
The trio soon encounter a Shiketsu student, Seiji Shishikura, who has a deep grudge against U.A for outshining his school. He grows angry by Katsuki’s attitude, attempts to quirk him into a “meatball”, but Eijiro shoves him out of the way to take the hit in his place. Katsuki yells, “Kirishima!” and runs to go check on him. He grows angry in turn and attempts to “avenge” Eijiro, but is captured. It is Denki who saves them.
Later, during the rescuing portion of the exam, Katsuki cusses out several of the “rescuees”. Eijiro fearlessly scolds him, a thing done hardly by adults, and even less by fellow peers.
When the exam scores are given, Eijiro is excited to see his name on the “passed” list, and then looks for Katsuki’s, and is surprised to not see it. Katsuki then angrily asks to look at Eijiro’s result sheet.
Shie Hassaikai Raid Arc
During his fight against the blade villain, Eijiro thinks back to the strategies and advice he had previously been given by All Might, and more importantly, Katsuki. He flashes back to a day at the dorms, where he sat amongst a group of his classmates as he mouthed about his strengths, or rather, his lack of them. Strangely enough, it is Katsuki who moved to comfort him after appearing rather offended by the things Eijiro is saying about himself. He reminds him of a moment they'd shared at the Sports Festival months ago, when Eijiro had played the role of “his unbreakable horse”, and gives a connection between All Might's final fight and Eijiro’s greatest asset with the line, “Just being able to keep standing through anything makes you crazy strong.” The line stuck with, and inspired Eijiro to become Unbreakable and defeat his enemy in hardly a blow.
The next day, Katsuki finds himself amusingly jealous upon learning of this epic fight and debut of Eijiro’s.
Katsuki was quick to deduce something was up after Eijiro learned the news about Overhaul, perhaps implying he noticed a change in his behavior. During a rock-climbing exercise, he yells for Eijiro to “spill the beans”, although ever-respectful, Eijiro refuses.
(A/N: While the drop in content [post Shie Hassaikai] may be disturbing, it is due to the point of their relationship having been made prominent and clear. There is not as much need to build things that already stand.)
Remedial Course Arc
Upon arriving at the remedial courses, Katsuki comes across Seiji, the boy who “meatball’d” Eijiro back at the provisional license exam. He yells at him in spite of that previous event.
One of the children the remedial course group was assigned to looked, and even acted like a “lovechild” between Eijiro and Katsuki. (Dark blonde hair, shark-teeth, red eyes, passionate yet rude, etc.) It is unknown if this was purposeful or not.
During the “Ultimate Move” practice, Eijiro calls upon Katsuki, Izuku, and Rikidou to “beat him to their heart’s content” as to further strengthen his Hardening. Izuku and Rikidou refuse for separate reasons, but Katsuki takes him up with the following exchange:
- Katsuki – “Kirishima! Let me shoot you with my Howitzer!”
- Eijiro – “Sounds good!”
U.A School Festival Arc
Eijiro, knowing Katsuki’s typical behavior, was a little worried about Katsuki playing drums for the concert, although he quickly agreed to it. Later, during the dance practice, Eijiro states that Katsuki’s words (A/N: “Kill ‘em with sound!” speech) hadn’t just stirred the band team’s hearts, but his as well.
At the absolute start of the concert, Katsuki yells “Let’s go, dammit!!” Eijiro leans down from his spot above the stage, and shouts for him to make the opening showy.
After the concert, and after the beauty pageant, the students start deciding what to do next. Eijiro suggests to Katsuki that they go try out the obstacle course. They can later be seen as they run it together; Katsuki wears a genuine grin of enjoyment. (A/N: This scene was changed from the manga, Eijiro originally watched Katsuki run with a wowed look on his face.)
Pro Hero Arc
Class 1-A is doing a hero vs. villain exercise with the Big Three! Mirio acts as a victim in need of help, while Tamaki and Hadou play the role of villains. Similar to the happening of the Provisional License Exams, Katsuki leaves the group, and is once again followed by Eijiro and a lonely Denki. We don’t see much of them for a while until the three of them pull up to the scene on a nice red car; Denki drives, while Katsuki and Eijiro sit on the car’s hood. Katsuki seems to have been hugging Eijiro from behind before launching him into the center of the fight. When Katsuki finally reaches the center, Eijiro yells, “There’s my star!” Katsuki proceeds to jump at, and quickly take down Tamaki with a blast. Eijiro yells his ever-iconic line, “YOU’RE AMAZING, BAKUGOU!!” Unfortunately, Katsuki believed that Tamaki had been holding back on him, and thus “exploded him to hell” with a scream of “DIE!!”
Two Heroes (Movie 1)
- They’re first seen partaking in a timed trial. Shoto beats Katsuki’s time, and angers him. He then tries to run over and attack Shoto, but Eijiro wraps himself around him to calm/restrain him.
- The two simply relax in their room before Eijiro attempts to convince Katsuki to attend the banquet with him. He finally manages to convince him by showing him the matching suits he bought them to wear.
- Eijiro does the impossible and is the one to lead Katsuki to the banquet, rather than the other way around. He “accidentally” manages to get them lost on the 80th floor, which just so happens to be a beautiful atrium.
- They encounter a duo of villains, Katsuki heads to yell at them, but Eijiro holds him by his chest and shoulder to restrain him.
- The villain’s attack Eijiro, but fail thanks to the sudden appearance of Shoto. Katsuki rushes over to see if he’s alright.
- A villain runs to attack Katsuki, who doesn’t realize this. Eijiro shoves him out of the way while yelling “BAKUGOU!!” The villain flings Eijiro across two ice pillars, and he smashes against the wall of the building.
- Katsuki sees this and his eyes grow wide with concern as he yells out, “KIRISHIMA!!!”
- After Katsuki and Shoto finish a fight together, they run to where Eijiro is. Katsuki says “Kirishima!”, before said boy yells that he’s stuck. Katsuki gives him a slightly concerned look before closing his eyes and saying, “Are you dumb? Just release your quirk!”
- Shoto says he’s glad that Kirishima’s not hurt, and Eijiro responds, “Yeah, you guys too!” and looks at Katsuki, who turns around and whispers “Thanks.”
- Eijiro then smiles and blushes, saying, “That’s so unlike you! Don’t worry about it!” To “protect his reputation”, Katsuki yells, “I WASN’T WORRIED!”
- After All Might and Deku defeat Wolfram, everyone is cheering, and Katsuki looks at them with a small smile on his face. Off-screen, Eijiro yells, “That was awesome, Bakugou!”
- During the end credits, there’s a scene told in photographs of All Might hosting a BBQ party with all of Class 1-A at I Island. Eijiro can be seen walking over to a grumpy Katsuki with food for both of them.
Heroes Rising (Movie 2)
- Ochako asks if anyone will patrol with her, but Katsuki refuses. Eijiro teases him by saying, “Yeah, obviously you’re real busy, Bakugou!” Katsuki fires back, questioning how his “dumb quirk” will help find anything, which mildly upsets Eijiro.
- Minoru teases Katsuki about how he’s doing nothing but “patrolling”. Katsuki grows angry and yells that he needs to patrol in case of a sudden attacker. Before he can get too out of hand, Eijiro refutes by saying, “Aw, come on, Bakugou! You know there aren’t any villains on this island.”
- Before heading out, Eijiro salutes Katsuki and says that “nightwatch is all his”. He angrily asks just why and Eijiro tells him it’s because he sat around all day. Katsuki doesn’t argue, and simply takes this logic.
- Katsuki and Eijiro team up to fight the red tape(??) villains together. Eijiro almost gets captured, but Katsuki breaks him out in time. He then gets captured, but manages to explode himself to safety.
- Katsuki watches Eijiro speak from a balcony at the end.
BNHA: Team Up Missions (Manga Spin-Off)
In chapter 9 of “Team Up Missions”, titled “That’s Totally Overdoing the Illusion”, Katsuki and Eijiro are finally called off on a mission together, alongside Shoto, and eventually Camie. They were called to perform a stage play at a theme park (Future World) in hopes to boost the park’s dropping popularity, although like always, things soon go awry.
- Upon entering Future World, Eijiro calls it “amazing”. On the other hand, Katsuki says it’s too childish.
- When given the summary of the play they’d be performing, Eijiro gets excited, saying that it’s such an awesome story. Katsuki scoffs and replies, “but it’s damn basic.” Eijiro then smiles at him and says, “Nah, I like it!”
- The time soon comes to cast roles. Camie and Katsuki fall into an argument over the leading role, but Eijiro rushes over to calm Katsuki down, and changes the subject to the rides of the park.
- Katsuki adamantly refuses to ride anything, as they’re “too childish” for him. Eijiro continuously begs for him to join him, and finally manages to get him to ride the teacups with him after a challenge. (A/N: Whoever could withstand the ride the longest would get to play the leading role). This method of “challenging” shows that he truly understands Katsuki, and what he likes.
- Katsuki sits next to Eijiro in the teacup and spins it insanely fast. He looks at Eijiro and taunts, “HOW IS IT!? YOU DON’T LOOK SO GOOD. GONNA GIVE UP YET!?” Eijiro, seemingly wanting to impress him, yells back “YOU MUST BE JOKING!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!! TURN IT UP!!”
- After getting off the ride, everyone except Shoto is dizzy and nauseated. Eijiro almost stumbles into the girl’s restroom. After doing so, he yells for Katsuki’s attention.
- Soon after the first act of the play, the students overhear a villain's plan to send a cart flying off the track of the rollercoaster. Eijiro runs off to stop it. He struggles until Katsuki rushes over to jump onto his back to provide the force of his explosions, giving them the power they needed to stop the cart, a task they could only accomplish together.
- They walk home together in the end.
My Hero Academia: The “Ultra” Stage (Stage Play)
- During the “entrance exam”, Katsuki and Eijiro can be seen wearing similar tank-tops. Eijiro quickly notices Katsuki, and checks him out before heading over to chat with him.
- Eraserhead tells everyone to prepare for the “quirk tests”, and the boys begin to strip on-stage. Eijiro stands next to Katsuki as they change out of their uniforms, and is notably the only one not wearing an undershirt. After removing his clothes, he turns to Katsuki to pause and check him out (again) Eijiro then attempts to lean closer to him, which flusters Katsuki, who pushes him away.
- During the “first day of school”, Eijiro sits next to Katsuki and makes an attempt to chat with him. Instead of responding, Katsuki scoffs and kicks the chair in front of him. Eijiro moves to put the chair back in place. Katsuki then proceeds to set his legs on top of his desk, and gets a scolding from Tenya. To stop this, Eijiro sits in the chair in front of Katsuki and pats his feet before grabbing the hems of Katsuki’s pants, to make him put his feet down. Eijiro brushes the chair off afterwards, and apologizes to Tenya on Katsuki’s behalf. Later, as they both stand, Katsuki pulls Eijiro in really close and snarls at him before letting go.
- At the “USJ”, the two share a dance number. Later, during the fight scenes, they leap over one another, and even hold hands for a brief period as they do a spin attack. Katsuki smiles at Eijiro after they take down their villain, and fistbumps him. In another scene, Katsuki gets thrown against a wall by a villain, and Eijiro rushes to his aid, standing defensively in front of him to protect him.
- Instead of the “horse” formation, Katsuki preferred to jump onto Eijiro’s back so he could carry him during the “Cavalry Battle”. Later, during Mei’s fight with Tenya, everyone fell asleep from how boring it was. Katsuki wakes up and finds Eijiro passed out on the floor. He then grabs ahold of Eijiro’s upper thigh and squeezes, then shakes him awake.
- During a curtain call, Eijiro was headed down the aisles and spotted Katsuki coming up from behind him. He then smiled and made a heart with his hands that he sent out to Katsuki, which Katsuki swatted away?!
- Eijiro asks Katsuki, “What do you want for your birthday?” Katsuki says “Something spicy,” Eijiro replies, “Spicy stuff- leave it to me!”
BNHA Smash! (Manga Spin-Off) (Vol. 1-5)
- Missing the Point: Katsuki is hit with a “bishonen” quirk, which twists his words into “flirts”. During a training exercise, he tells Eijiro, “You can try and tie me up all you want, but you’ll never be able to tie down my heart!” Eijiro responds, “Interesting! A challenge to see which of our hearts will submit first!”
- Without Ill Intention: Kyoka develops a (temporary) crush on Eijiro, and attempts to grow closer to him during the class shopping trip. Unfortunately for her, Eijiro spots Katsuki nearby and runs to walk with him instead.
- A Little at a Time: During a spar, Eijiro ends up crumbled from Katsuki’s explosions. Katsuki grows concerned and softly asks if they should stop, but is told no. Eventually, Eijiro is reduced to shards, which Katsuki gathers with a look of regret.
- Whatcha all drinking?: Eijiro takes a sip of Katsuki’s spicy drink (indirect kiss).
- Reflecting On: Eijiro invites Katsuki to eat with him, but is refused due to the embarrassing way in which Katsuki’s lunch is fashioned (shaped like a heart). Eijiro tries to follow him, so Katsuki throws his lunch in his face. Hanta asks if they’re fighting, (In some translations, he says “Trouble in paradise, you two?”)
- Human Bullet: The two make a combo move which they name “Kirishima-Rocket”.
- The Partner For Him: Katsuki behaves feral as ever during the USJ attack. After a large explosion of his, Eijiro thinks to himself, “As debris pelted him like rain, Kirishima came to believe that he was the only one in the world who could fit the role of this boy’s partner.”
- New Setting: Eijiro is shown in his “Red Riding (Riot) Hood” costume and carries a wolf costume with him for Katsuki to wear and match with him. When he gets him in the costume, Eijiro smiles and says it suits him.
- A Kind Man in All Situations: Katsuki accidentally hits Eijiro with a tree, and explains as such. Eijiro proceeds to ask if he’s hurt.
- Senpai Gets Teased: Eijiro finds Katsuki mountain climbing, and drags him to join a similar class outing. As they walk together, he (and Kyoka) tease him about being “masochistic”.
- An Uncouth Question: Eijiro asks Katsuki if he wanted to go on a Christmas hike together. (Christmas in Japan is typically a romantic holiday)
- It Can’t Be, This Guy: Eijiro returns from a mission, only to find a sick Katsuki on the common room couch. He proceeds to baby him with sweet gifts.
- Ice Cream: Eijiro invites Katsuki out to eat with him (at a restaurant!). As they walk, Eijiro blushes and tells Katsuki he smells good.
- Kirishima-Woof-Eijiro: Eijiro is quirked into a dog, and uses this to get embarrassingly close to Katsuki. Later, he sees Shoto (as a koala) clutching onto Katsuki’s hip and grows jealous. He looks at them angrily before running over to aggressively yank Shoto away.
- A Huge Occurrence: Katsuki accidentally breaks Eijiro’s night-vision goggles (from Kamino). Eijiro is saddened by this, which guilts Katsuki, so without his knowledge, he enlists himself to many ridiculous jobs to pay him back. Eijiro takes notice of this and concludes that Katsuki must be having money troubles. He gets the class to put together a large sum of money for Katsuki, although Katsuki refuses by giving him the new goggles.
- (Bonus) Two Heroes: Izuku notices the roses on the suit Eijiro bought for Katsuki, and reads their meanings (I’m the only one for you) out loud to their classmates. Eijiro looks rather embarrassed as he does this. Katsuki then jumps to attack Izuku, rather than Eijiro, showing that he isn’t against Eijiro having these feelings for him.
- (Bonus) Two Heroes: Katsuki thanks Eijiro for saving him from a villain, although Eijiro doesn’t hear him properly. Katsuki is too embarrassed to say it to his face, so Shoto does it for him.
BNHA: Drama CD(s)
“Preparing for the Sports Festival!” (BNHA Season 2 Vol. 1)
The CD takes place ten days prior to the Sports Festival, and Eijiro is nervous for what’s to come. He goes to Katsuki to ask for tips on preparing, although doesn’t quite get what he asked for!
- Eijiro stops Katsuki after class by yelling “Bakugou!” Katsuki answers with “What is it, shitty hair?”, and is met with the typical, “My name is Kirishima, man!” rant. After this, Eijiro goes on to question if he’s practicing for the Festival, which he answers he is.
- After a disagreement over Katsuki’s “approachability”, Eijiro finally asks how he’s preparing for the festival, but Katsuki refuses to share his “secrets”, as they’d be opponents in the upcoming days. Eijiro then slips an arm around him, since they’re classmates after all.
- Katsuki gets mad at this touch and attempts to pry him off, yelling for Eijiro to not get “chummy” with him. Eijiro says, “Aw, don’t say that!”, causing Katsuki to angrily slam his fist on a desk, and thus draws attention (Mina & Ochako).
- Katsuki is eventually annoyed into explaining the concept of Sports Festival, to which Ochako states that he really knows his stuff. Eijiro says to her, “That’s Bakugou for you. No wonder he placed in the top rank during the entrance exams!”
- Eijiro asks, “You really wanna win this, right?” Katsuki responds that he doesn’t just wanna win, but will win. Bring on whatever opponent- I’ll just eliminate them, including YOU!
- After Katsuki leaves the room to begin training, Eijiro says dazedly, “Man, he’s intense..It’s like the road he walks on is a death road or something.”
While KiriBaku is the most popular ship for Eijiro (by a long-shot), BakuDeku surpasses it on Katsuki’s side, although the gap between the pairing continues to shrink the long the series continues. The ship officially gained popularity after the bonus episode of S3, “(ep. 39) Game Start”. The episode seems to have been created to further strengthen the bond between the boys so the later events would make more sense to viewers who hasn’t noticed it prior.
Fans of KiriBaku, especially those involved with the “Fantasy AU” had long speculated Eijiro to be Katsuki’s dragon due to its red shade, and general hopes of their bond being reflected across another “universe”. Excitingly, a bonus chapter Another U.A Quest) of Volume 2 of the “School Briefs” spin-of revealed this to be fact; Eijiro is a “half-human/half-dragon” who serves loyally to “Lord” Katsuki.
As of Summer 2018, KiriBaku has made itself a stagnant place amongst the most active- and reblogged ships through the entirity of Tumblr. This is thanks to the animation of the 'Hideout Raid' arc. Notably, it ranked as the second most popular ship in June (2018)
The most common trope followed within KiriBaku is the same message portrayed through the series: “I’m the only one for you”. The events of Kamino proved Eijiro and Katsuki to be key for each other, and this message continues becomes run about, from Izuku’s “hero notes” which state things of the sort, to comments made by voice actors, such as Nobuhiko Okamoto’s statement of “Kirishima is the only one for Bakugou”. Additionally, whether purposeful or not, the white roses of the suit Eijiro bought Katsuki (Two Heroes) carried this specific message as well.
In many fanworks, the humorable difference in character between the boys is portrayed with Eijiro making most of the advances to further their relationship, as Katsuki is oftentimes considered to be the “tsundere” type, and refuses to mover forward out of not wanting to prove himself to be “soft”. In other cases, Katsuki refuses to move forward out of fear of losing his first real friend.
While the ship commonly takes the lead in fanworks, it still remains a versatile ship partner, paired not only alongside fellow slash (and femslash) ships (mainly TodoDeku, MomoJirou, KamiShin, and TsuChako), but has gained a very large following in shippers who main het ships as well (mainly IzuOcha, KamiJirou, TodoMomo, SeroMina, OjiToru, TokoTsuyu).
KiriBaku Day, Week and Month are fan-made “holidays”, or events with no official ties. During them, prompts related to the boys, such as “strawberry” or “crocs” are released, and fans participate by creating fanworks for them. The exact dates of these seem to vary from person to person, but these times are generally when the most amount of content is pumped out.
- “KiriBaku Month” takes place through the entirety of August.
- “KiriBaku Week” is indefinite, for the most part, but always varies in a week that crosses over Katsuki’s birthday (April 20th).
- ”KiriBaku Day” takes place during Kiribaku Month, specifically on August 17th.
- Kirishima/Bakugou tag on AO3
- Kirishima & Bakugou tag on AO3
- KiriBaku tag on FanFiction.Net
- BakuKiri tag on FanFiction.Net
- KiriBaku stories on Wattpad
- BakuKiri stories on Wattpad
- KiriBaku posts on Tumblr
- BakuKiri posts on Tumblr
- KatsuKiri posts on Tumblr
- 切爆 posts on Tumblr
- KiriBaku posts on Twitter
- BakuKiri posts on Twitter
- KatsuKiri posts on Twitter
- 切爆 posts on Twitter
- KiriBaku tag on Pixiv
- Kirishima/Bakugo tag on Pixiv
- Bakugo/Kirishima tag on Pixiv
- KiriBaku tag on DeviantArt
- BakuKiri tag on DeviantArt
- BakuShima tag on DeviantArt
- Katsuki's Relationship with Kirishima on the My Hero Academia Wiki
- Kirishima's Relationship with Katsuki on the My Hero Academia Wiki
- Eijiro loves manly things, and thinks Katsuki is the manliest thing of them all (similar to Haya Yuuyu’s love for cute things).
- Toshidi Masuda and Nobuhiko Okamoto, Bakugo and Kirishima's Japanese voice actors, acted a scene of Kirishima saying "I want to see your cute face". To which Okamoto plays as Bakugo replying with "You idiot..."
- The ship name “PopRocks” (like the candy) is drawn from their quirks; The onomatopoeia of Katsuki’s explosions, a possible “Pop!”, and Eijiro’s hardening, which leads him to take on a rock-like appearance. The similar sounding “PopCrocs” is a twist, deviated from Eijiro’s wearing of the footwear ‘Crocs’.
- The ship name “Ichigo”, or “Strawberry” derives from their scores on one popularity poll, in which Katsuki and Eijiro scored 1st and 5th respectively. The importance to this was pieced together by Eastern fans, who recognized “1” as “Ichi”, and 5 as “Go”. When put together, the word “Ichigo”, or again, “Strawberry”, is formed.
- Eijiro and Katsuki drew their hero names from their idols, Crimson Riot and All Might respectively. Interesting enough, they both placed their special twists at the beginning of the name (Red Riot/Crimson Riot | Dyna-Might/All-Might)
- The BNHA Smash Strip “Sulky-Shima” was originally planned to feature Eijiro becoming jealous of Tsuyu as she received the attention of Denki and Izuku. However, it was decided that the character relations didn’t work, and the strip was changed to Eijiro becoming jealous of Shoto hugging Katsuki’s hip. The change is rather suspicious for good reason.
- Horikoshi added a comment from Eijiro onto the fight between Katsuki and Izuku: “Bakugou and Midoriya’s fight was so hot, watching it got me all fired up!”
- Much to fan’s delight, the Japanese voice actors of many characters have made their love for this paring clear with comments, and even role-plays during panels.
- During a panel, Clifford Chaplin (Katsuki’s English VA) was asked “Who will Bakugou end up with?” He responded “Whoever Bakugou starts to care for more, be their hair brown, or be their hair red.” (There is no one else who “red” could refer to.) Chaplin is known to ship Kacchako (to “spite” Izuku), so it is interesting that he brought up Eijiro.
- In one official game, certain characters provide power boosts to others on a range from 1-3 (1 being the lowest, 3 being the highest). The strength of the boost appears to depend on the strength of the canon bonds between characters. Eijiro provides the max boost for Katsuki, and vice versa. It’s interesting to note that this occurs with several other popular pairings, such as TodoMomo, IzuOcha , and KamiJirou to name a few.
- Eijiro is confirmed to be Katsuki’s dragon in the “Fantasy AU” Spin-Off.
- In the “Fantasy AU”, Katsuki has a stylistic “K” tattooed on one shoulder, this could very well stand for “Katsuki” or rather “Kirishima”.
- They are very close in height, the last official recording of character height showed Katsuki is but 2(cm) taller than Eijiro.
- A white and black patterned shirt is commonly seen on either boy in official artworks and merchandise. Judging by the similarity in size between the two, it is speculated that it- and perhaps other articles of clothing are shared between the boys.
- The main symbols of Eijiro and Katsuki’s hero costumes (Katsuki’s orange “X” and Eijiro’s gear) form a stylistic “XO” when put together.
- During the week of 2/1/21 - 2/7/21, Fandometrics posted a KiriBaku fanart by Tumblr user cherriielle alongside their 14th place rank.
- My Hero Academia’s animation studio, Studio Bones is known to have a tendency to play KiriBaku moments up, such as a moment shared between the two prior to the Sports Festival.
- In a (Sept.) 2018 Newtype interview with Katsuki and Shoto’s voice actors, Nobuhiko Okamoto and Yuki Kaji, Okamoto said, "Kirishima is such a good guy- he's really a great guy," to which Kaji responded "He even brought a suit for him [in the movie], so he must know his measurements!" Okamoto replied, "Thank you for pointing that out for the fans."
- Main article: KiriBaku/Gallery
- BakuIidaShima refers to the ship between the two and Tenya Iida
- BakuMinaSeroKiri refers to the ship between the two, Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero
- BakuMomoKiri refers to the ship between the two and Momo Yaoyorozu
- Bakusquad refers to the ship between the two, Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero and Mina Ashido
- MomoKiriBakuJirou refers to the ship between the two, Kyoka Jiro and Momo Yaoyorozu
- KamiSeroBakuKiri refers to the ship between the two, Denki Kaminari and Hanta Sero
- KiriBakuDekuChako refers to the ship between the two, Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka
- KiriBakuJirou refers to the ship between the two and Kyoka Jiro
- KiriBakuKami refers to the ship between the two and Denki Kaminari
- KiriBakuMina refers to the ship between the two and Mina Ashido
- KiriDekuBaku refers to the ship between the two and Izuku Midoriya
- KiriKacchako refers to the ship between the two and Ochako Uraraka
- KiriTetsuBaku refers to the ship between the two and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
- SeroBakuKiri refers to the ship between the two and Hanta Sero
- ShinBakuKiriKami refers to the ship between the two, Hitoshi Shinso and Denki Kaminari
- ShinTodoBakuKiriDeku refers to the ship between the two, Hitoshi Shinso, Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya
- ShinKiriBaku refers to the ship between the two and Hitoshi Shinso
- TodoBakuKiriDeku refers to the ship between the two, Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya
- TodoKiriBaku refers to the ship between the two and Shoto Todoroki
- TodoKiriShinBakuDekuraka refers to the ship between the two, Shoto Todoroki, Hitoshi Shinso, Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka
- TsuKiriBaku refers to the ship between the two and Tsuyu Asui
- TsuKiriKacchako refers to the ship between the two, Tsuyu Asui and Ochako Uraraka
BNHA Imagines, Drabbles, and More! — Unintended [Bakugo x Fem!Reader x Kirishima]
This took a few hours to write. Female Reader. NSFW Content. Requested.
Warnings for NSFW Content, cursing, and a plethora of sexual things. All characters depicted are written as 18+. If you like what you read, leave a comment with your thoughts. yes, they may be as thirsty as you please XD. And If you’d like to make a request like this one, please feel free to do so. The ask box is always open.
This is my first attempt at a full on lemon/smut, so yeah. Creative criticism is desired, as I went into this with awkwardness and I’m hella nervous about it. Also, there is a read more below for the people who don’t want to see the filth that I came up with XD. I hope you enjoy!
You walked over to your boyfriend with a bowl of ice cream, sitting beside him on the couch. When you nuzzled into Katsuki’s chest, he took a moment to wrap his arm around you before continuing to play the game his eyes were locked onto. You happily ate the cool vanilla treat as you watched the game. He was playing against Kirishima, who was getting his ass handed to him. Your boyfriend always prided himself in being the best, which extended to the gaming world as well. He especially liked the fighting games, you noticed, and today was no exception.
He and Kiri were playing Mortal Kombat, beating the shit out of each other’s characters. Bakugo kept letting out small grunts whenever the match was getting intense and you would giggle. You thought it was so cute, but he probably didn’t even notice.
When the match was over, you reached for his controller. “My turn,” you laughed, spoon hanging from your tongue. Your bowl of ice cream was still in your lap, but he took it from you for the controller.
Kirishima looked at you, smiling wide. He selected his character, confident that the one he had been playing with before was a good choice. He wasn’t setting out to beat you, only looking to have some fun.
You selected your character, a busty girl with a pink bodysuit. It was stringy and sexy and it made you giggle. Right before the match started, you leaned up to Bakugo’s ear and smirked. “What if I wore something like that, babe?” you whispered, gently blowing on his ear.
He stiffened up a bit, nearly choking on the spoon he had taken from you. He looked at you, but you were already settling back into his chest. Nuzzled up again his warm body, you acted sweet and innocent. Your hands held the controlled against his thigh, coincidentally close to his groin.
As you played the game, your hands only moved closer to the crotch of his sweatpants, sometimes lightly brushing the bulge that was steadily growing there. He shifted uncomfortably, not liking your actions and how you were making him feel in front of his friend. No one should get to see this side of you except for him, but you were acting as though you were going nothing at all.
Kirishima laughed as you won the match, but became a little uncomfortable himself as your character touched her body in a sexual manner at the camera. He looked away blushing, only to see you happily dancing in victory and your own breasts were bouncing in your tank top.
He looked up at the ceiling, it seeming to be the only place safe from woman’s bodies. He felt his blood rushing downward, his pants becoming a little strained. Mentally cursing himself, he tried to reposition himself so that you nor his best friend would notice. He shouldn’t be thinking of you in such a way. You were his best friend’s girlfriend! Therefore, thinking of you that way was out of the question. But now he couldn’t get the mental image of your breasts about to pop from your shirt out of his head.
“Oi! Be careful!” Bakugo shouted at you, but it was already to late. Your little cheer was over with the tipping of a bowl. He had tried to hold it steady, but your actions were too erratic. The ice cream, mostly melted, spilled over and dripped onto you.
Kirishima’s head whipped around at the yelling, but the sight he saw further pitched his tent. You were sat on your knees now, white ice cream covering your chest and sliding down your beasts.
Bakugo was blushing, leaning forward and setting the bowl on the table. It was highly uncomfortable to move with the boner in his pants, but it wasn’t as if he had much of a choice. You were making him as hard as he could get just by acting innocent and making strange accidents happen. And in front of Kirishima!
You giggled at your embarrassed and flustered boyfriend, eyes moving over to look at the red haired friend of yours. You immediately spotted the rather large bulge in his pants and smirked. You hadn’t planned for Kiri to be caught up in your antics, but you couldn’t lie and say you weren’t excited by the idea…
When Bakugo turned to you, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pushed your breasts flush against his chest. He looked down at you, unable to see you covered in ice cream and rather wished it were another white substance.
“I think we should let Kiri help clean me up,” you giggled, biting your lip. You looked at the red head, who was blushing extremely hard. He started stuttering, objecting to the idea for this reason and that reason.
Bakugo looked at him as you crawled into his lap. Your hips teasingly grind down on him, his erection rubbing against your heated core. Your clothes were annoying, getting in the way of your fun! But you imagined that soon they’d all be on the floor.
Bakugo groaned, eyes nearly rolling back. He grabbed your hips, trying to keep himself grounded. He looked at you, glaring harshly. “We can’t do it here, you idiot,” he growled.
You leaned forward. “Think we can make it to your room then?” Your hand reached over, palming Kirishima’s crotch. “All three of us?”
Bakugo watched you, then looked at Kirishima. He threw you off of him, standing up and pulling you up just to throw you over his shoulder. He grunted, looking at his sharp toothed friend. “Come on, shitty hair. This is your only chance,” he growled, making his way past Kiri and to the elevator.
Kirishima was quick to follow.
You giggled as the elevator door closed, wiggling around gently in hopes that your boyfriend would let you down. You were given a smack to your ass, making you yelp in surprise. “You don’t get to be set down, your fucking tease.”
As soon as the doors opened, the boys were practically running to Bakugo’s room. The door was slammed shut and locked, followed by your body being thrown onto the bed. You looked up, watching Bakugo strip himself of his shirt and throw it down, his fingers undoing the string of his sweatpants. You sat up on your knees, reaching out and pulling them down and letting him kick them off.
Kirishima stood awkwardly to the side, seeing how practiced this seemed to be. It was obvious that you and Bakugo had been through this routine many times before as he pinned you to the bed, kissing you. He palmed himself through the fabric of his pants, almost feeling forgotten until your eyes met his.
You gently pushed your boyfriend off of you, standing up and grabbing Kiri’s shirt. You pulled it up, forcing him out of it as he still seemed stunned. He looked down at you as your hands worked on his pants, tugging them down and leaving him in his boxers.
You threw your hands up, smirking at me. “Undress me, Kiri.” You licked your lips, biting your lower one gently. “I know you want to.”
His hands flew to the hem of your tank, pulling it off with one swift move. Your shorts slid down your legs as he revealed your soaked panties to him. You reached behind, grabbing the hooks of your bra and undoing it, not wanting to waste any time. You threw it aside and the moment your breasts were fully exposed to him, Kirishima had them in his hands.
His lips brushed against them only for a moment before his tongue slipped out and started licking at the sticky and dried ice cream on your chest. Every drop that had slipped over your breasts, he was working on cleaning it off of you.
You moaned softly, arms wrapping around him and hands slipping into his hair. You heard a grunt from behind you, so you slowly started leading Kirishima to the bed. You fell back onto Bakugo, who caught you around the waist and pulled you into his chest.
As Kirishima played with your breasts, squeezing them and gently pinching your nipples, Bakugo slid his hands down your body. One made its way down your thigh, squeezing it as his other hand pushed past the line of your panties. He made you gasp as his fingers found your clit, pressing it and rubbing circles into it. Your moans overtook the entire room as they praised your body, their little grunts and growls only audible to you.
Kiri’s tongue licked up your neck, pressing a hesitante kiss to your skin. You threaded your fingers into his hair and pulled him back, looking at him. He had a worried look on his face, but it melted away as you brought him close to you. Your lips met his, and at that touch he started roughly kissing you. He was still a little hesitant, but his body was slowly taking over his heart and mind, giving into what it wanted.
Bakugo growled in your ear, watching as the two of you started to make out with one another. He smirked, suddenly pushing two fingers past your founds. You groaned into Kiri’s mouth, suddenly biting his lip from the surprise.
You pulled away. “Yo-you can’t just- you can’t just do that!” you moaned. You were struggling to get your words out as the coil in your lower stomach was tightening.
He chuckled, swatting Kiri’s hands away from you and roughly grabbing your breast. “He’s not your boyfriend,” he said, his husky voice sending shivers down your body. He finger fucked you harder, grinding his still clothes dick against your ass. “You’re mine, remember.”
You moaned, nodding vigorously. “Yes, yes,” you muttered out, feeling yourself get closer to release. Your used your foot to hook into Kiri’s boxers, pulling them down and helping him free his erection. As it stood at attention, your eyes widened at his size.
He didn’t have as much length as Bakugo, but he had a nice girth to him. You new he’s stretch you nice and good, but your mouth watered at the thought of taking him in your mouth first. So you took Bakugo’s arm from around you, leaning forward and wrapping your hand delicately around him.
Being touched made Kirishima groan, finally getting the attention he needed. He watched you, unable to keep his eyes off of you. Your half lidded eyes gazed up at him as you brought your lips to his tip, kissing it gently. A bead of precum slipped out and you licked it up before it could go anywhere. Then your pretty mouth enveloped him and started sucking.
Bakugo shoved another finger into your cunt, making you moan around the redhead. Kiri’s hands slipped into your hair and pushed you down father onto him, making you take more of him. His tip hit the back of your throat, making you gag. He pulled out slowly, then thrust forward. He hit the back of your throat a few time before your body started shaking with orgasm.
You pulled off of Kirishima as you came on Bakugo’s fingers, him not removing them until you were done. You were able to hold yourself up on your hands as you came down from the high, licking your lips and sitting up on your knees.
Bakugo slipped his fingers into his mouth and sucked your juices from them, using his other hand to grab your face and turn it towards him He made you watch as he licked your essence off of himself before putting those finger to your lips and smearing his saliva onto your face.
You pushed your pantied down your legs and off your body, your cunt dripping wet. You then reached forward and pulled Bakugo’s boxers off, him watching you meticulously. He didn’t move his hands as you crawled up his body, putting your hands on his shoulders and rubbing your wet folds against his cock. “Can I?”
Kirishima didn’t need to know what kind of relationship the two of you had in bed, but whatever he was seeing now was so hot. Slick with your saliva, he worked his hands around himself as he watched you slip Bakugo’s dick into your pussy. He groaned with the both of you, not sure how much more of this he could take.
You didn’t move, panting softly as you withheld the want to. Bakugo seemed to read your mind as his hands cupped your ass and spread it gently. “Come on, shitty hair. She’s not gonna last much longer.”
At the commend, Kirishima didn’t waste much more time. He came closer to you and positioned his dick at your back entrance, pushing in slowly. You groaned, trying your best to keep still. Bakugo pressed you against him while they allowed you to get used to the new feeling of being so full.
The moment you started rocking your hips against the both of them, they knew it was okay for them to start moving. With his finger nails digging into your hips, Bakugo started thrusting up into you while Kirishima grabbed your breasts and began trusting as well.
You tried to keep the volume down, but it was almost impossible. With the rhythm they build, they were ravaging you. You had one of them inside of you at all times, the pleasure reaching its max when Bakugo starting kissing your neck. The special spot he knew made you go crazy and you were getting close to your second orgasm.
Bakugo stared up at you, seeing a sight he thought he’d never enjoy. Your breasts were lightly bouncing in Kirishima’s hands and your face flushed red. The shitty haired redhead was behind you, equally as red and sweaty. He was panting in your ear and muttering how tight you were. Seeing you being pleasured so well just made Bakugo want to explode. But he refrained, wanting to bring you to your end before he finished.
Kirishima was the first to go, cumming into your ass with a loud groan. His trusts slowed, becoming a gentle rut until he finished. He pulled out of you, flopping back onto the end of the bed and watching as some of his come seeped out of you. He panted softly as the rest of the fun was a show for him.
You followed not far behind him, your cunt squeezing your boyfriend for all he had. Your came hard, eyes rolling up as his name left your lips in a scream, “Katsuki!” Hips thrusting forward and your legs shaking, you were done for.
Bakugo grunted, still fucking you through your high and as you came down. He wrapped his arms around you as you fell onto his chest, exhausted. He sheathed himself in you to the base of his dick as he came, twitching inside you. He filled you with his cum, now making soft and gentle trusts to ride it out.
You nuzzled into him, panting softly into his neck. You poked your foot out, nudging Kiri and silently begging him to come cuddle you. He obliged, crawling up the length of the bed to lay beside Bakugo and wrap an arm around your waist.
Bakugo was too tired to care, making one swift motion to cover the three of you with a blanket. He secured you against him, running his free hand in your hair.
Once you were calmed, your smiled gently. “You gonna pull out?” you asked.
“Fuck no,” he mumbled, kissing your head.
Kirishima chuckled breathily, keeping his eyes closed. “You’re a lucky guy, Bakugo.”
“Tell me shit I don’t know.”
You will also be interested:
- Zero two horns roblox
- Magtech 10mm bulk
- Handy living recliner chair
- Ryobi miter saw
- Large metal urn planters
- Mustang bullitt wheels craigslist
- Verizon channel guide
- Quilts blue and white
- Mediacom basic cable price
- Cheap black witches hats
- Samsung fridge freezer manuals
Pairing: Bakugou Katsuki x Reader x Kirishima Eijirou
Warnings: 18+, threesome, pillow humping, double penetration
Word Count: 4.0K
Summary: You need help studying and Bakugou and Kirishima were having a study session in their dorms. However, upon entering, you see that they’re up to something else.
A/N: First real post on here! Just pure filth. I did this instead of working on my essay. Also, I have no idea why this turned out to be so fucking long. Anyways, enjoy?
♡ ⌒*ﾟ.❉・゜・。. ♡ ⌒*ﾟ.❉・゜・。. ♡ ⌒*ﾟ.❉・゜・。.
Finals season was fast approaching UA. Given that you were in your third year of university, you couldn’t really afford to fuck up. That being said, you had been studying all day in the library with Bakugou and Kirishima. Most of the time, you were off doing your own thing but Bakugou kept on getting frustrated at Kirishima’s incompetence and lack of understanding. Their constant bickering made it impossible to focus so you started gathering your things, wanting nothing more than the peace and quiet of your dorm.
“H-hey! Where are you going? I thought we were supposed to be studying together…” Kirishima said with a pout on his face.
“Well, I tried. But with you and Anger Issues over there never shutting up, I can’t fucking focus on anything else.”
Your tone sounded harsher than normal and Kirishima couldn’t help but notice. Bakugou’s words didn’t make the situation any better either.
“If you fucking fail the final next week, don’t come crying to me, you fucking dumbass.”
You were going to come up with some snarky response to counter him but Kirishima ended up easing the tension instead.
“Um, okay then, but just make sure you actually study! But if you still don’t get it, Bakugou and I are going to probably pull an all nighter tonight or something in my dorm. I still seriously don’t get anything and I don’t think I have any other option except to cram.” He said, nervously scratching the back of his neck.
“Whatever. You better not fucking fail either, Shitty Hair.” huffed Bakugou with a light smack to Kirishima’s head.
“Alright, well you two have fun. I actually think I get it a little so I’ll just do some practice tests or something. But thanks for inviting me anyways! Good luck.”
While you weren’t particularly worried, you couldn’t deny the fact that math had always been your weakest subject. The night had dragged on and it’s been hours since you made it up to your room. You were breezing through the notes and you felt confident enough to do a practice quiz.
However, with the problems set in front of you, you realized that you, in fact, knew nothing.
“Man, what the fuck? This shit doesn’t make any fucking sense! This literally can’t even be the same fucking thing.” You cursed to yourself. You started losing hope, but then, you suddenly remembered what Kirishima had said to you earlier that day. Glancing at the clock, “Fuck, it’s like 3am already. Goddamn. I mean… They did say they’re pulling an all nighter, right?” You muttered in defeat.
Feeling frustrated and without many options left, you decided to take up the redhead’s offer and started making your way up to the fourth floor.
“It is kind of late, I hope they’re still awake…“ You thought to yourself.
Walking down the hallway, you stopped dead in your tracks as you heard a particularly loud moan come through Kirishima’s door.
Did you hear that right? Did your ears deceive you? What was going on in there?
Confused, you pressed your ear against his door and sure enough, there was that sinful moan again.
Your thoughts started to wander and you leaned in closer, unconsciously rubbing your thighs together at the lewd noises coming from the other side of the door.
“F-fuck Eiji. Just get on with it already!” Bakugou cried, voice dripping with need.
“You like that, baby? Tell me all the naughty things you want me to do to you, Katsuki.” Kirishima breathed out through teasing pants.
Initially, like any sane person, your first thought was, “What the actual fuck. Weren’t they supposed to be studying? Why does it sound like a fucking porn video in there?” You felt dirty, to say the least. But you couldn’t deny that you started getting hot and bothered. “No, this is wrong. I shouldn’t be listening to whatever the fuck they’re doing.” You shook your head and snapped yourself back to reality and just as you were about to make a break towards the elevator, you heard that sweet moan again.
Now, you definitely knew you weren’t dreaming.
Face blushing profusely, you felt a familiar heat begin to pool in your stomach as you continued to listen to the sinful sounds coming from the two boys on the other side of the wall. “Oh, fuck it.” You mumbled.
You couldn’t resist yourself from dipping your hands underneath the hem of your shorts as you began rubbing soft circles on your clit, a wet patch slowly forming in the middle of your underwear. Careful not to make a sound, you turned around and slowly slid down to the floor, pressing your knees against your chest, allowing easier access to your soaking wet sex.
“I want you to fuck me, Eiji. Make me feel good. I want you to fucking pound me until I can’t fucking walk anymore. I need you to make me cum.” God, Bakugou sounded so sexy. You could only imagine what he looked like.
What was Kirishima doing to him? Was he sucking his dick? Was he eating his ass? What could Kirishima possibly be doing; that made Bakugou fucking Katsuki moan like a such a horny little bitch?
His submissiveness lit a fire within Kirishima, who merely responded by obviously pleasuring the needy boy, desperate to hear more of his moans “Get on all fours, babe.”
You brought two of your fingers into your mouth and allowed your spit to collect around it before you swiftly moved your panties the side and teased your pussy, dragging your finger along your slit, wincing a bit as you slowly pushed them inside yourself, desperate for some sort of relief. You closed your eyes shut as soft pants escaped your mouth and you bit down on your bottom lip, trying to control your sounds of pleasure. Anyone could have seen you touching yourself to your friends’ moans but you didn’t really care at this point.
You were becoming more and more flustered as you imagined what those two were doing to each other. You trailed your cold hand under your shirt, reaching up to rub your nipple, the difference in temperature only adding more pleasure as you continued pumping your fingers in and out of your needy cunt.
So engrossed with your own dirty thoughts, you failed to realize that the boys could also hear you from the other side of the door. Your fingers curled and brushed against your g-spot, accidentally letting out a loud moan.
Before you could react, the door swung open and you fell onto your back. You looked up and saw a naked Bakugou and a half-naked Kirishima staring down at your body, fingers still knuckle deep in your cunt. After you register what had happened, you immediately pulled out and shoved your shirt down, looking away from the two boys. How embarrassing.
“I-it’s not what you think! I was having a hard time understanding the formulas and I remembered what you said and I just wanted help but then I heard you guys moaning and I couldn’t help but listen in–” Your sorry excuse of an explanation was cut short as Bakugou slammed the door shut behind you while Kirishima crouched down to grab you by the waist and throw you onto the bed, legs spread apart for them to see all your shame.
“You’re such a dirty slut, you know that? Touching yourself while we were about to fuck,” Bakugou looked down at the very visible wet spot on your shorts and scoffed “just look at how fucking wet you are.” He said as his fingers teased around your cunt, collecting your slick between them. The sudden contact causing a jolt of pleasure to run down your spine.
“Damn baby, you’re fucking dripping.” Kirishima groaned at the sight laid before him, palming his erection through his boxers.
Bakugou brought his fingers up to Kirishima’s mouth, who licked them clean. “You taste so fucking good, princess.” He said teasingly.
“Y-you’re one to talk, Bakugou! You sounded so fucking needy!” You weakly retorted, an attempt to salvage the remains of your pride.
Bakugou roughly grabbed Kirishima by the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss, wanting to have a taste of your sweetness. You couldn’t deny how hot they looked and your hips bucked up at the sight, to create some much needed friction as you continued to watch them swap spit with each other.
“Says the bitch who was touching herself in the fucking hallway.” Bakugou snapped back. “I bet you wanted us to catch you, didn’t you? Fucking slut. You should be punished, you know.”
“C’mon, Katsuki, no need to be so harsh with her.” Kirishima coaxed. “Look at how desperate she is. She practically came just by hearing how good I made you feel.” Playfully running his hands over Bakugou’s back and down to his ass, giving it a loud slap. He looked down at your flustered state, almost taking pity on how sexually frustrated you were. Keyword; almost.
“But you know what? I think you’re right. Naughty girls have to be disciplined after all.”
And with that, he stripped himself of his boxers, you quickly following suit. Kirishima then grabbed his uniform belt off the floor. “Don’t worry, baby girl. We’ll make you feel good. Just listen to us first, okay? Now, put your hands behind your back.” You sat up on the bed and did as you were told, anticipation clouding your thoughts. He tightened the belt around your wrists, the leather biting into your soft skin. You tugged at the makeshift restraint, trying to loosen it a bit, but the pain you felt quickly morphed into pleasure as you realized how dirty this was all playing out to be, your pussy clenching around nothing.
“Now, where were we, Katsuki?” Kirishima taunted with a devilish grin on his face. He roughly pushed Bakugou onto his knees with his ass up in the air, hands spreading his cheeks apart and proceeded to teasingly swipe his tongue over his puckered hole. Bakugou shuddered as Kirishima continued his assault, drool gathering in his mouth and letting it drip down Bakugou’s ass. Kirishima circled his tongue around the rim and slowly pressed in, barely licking inside the tight hole. His hands snaked around Bakugou’s ass and in between his thighs and began stroking Bakugou’s cock, the tip seeping with precum. Bakugou’s hands were fisted in the sheets and his head was buried into the mattress. “F-fuck Eiji! Oh my god, don’t fucking stop.” Bakugou bucked his ass back into Kirishima’s face and that sight alone was to die for.
Unashamedly, you started rubbing your thighs together and lucky for you, you were able to slip one of the pillows in between your legs and began rocking back and forth against it to get some much needed relief. You slowly began grinding on the pillow and continued to hump it as you watched the two boys in front of you get down and dirty. The rough fabric of the pillow was rubbing deliciously against your clit and you only bounced on it with more vigor.
“Look Katsuki-” Bakugou turned his head towards your flustered body and marveled at the fact that you began to resort to such desperate measures in an attempt to get yourself off.
“Fuck! Please touch me… or take the belt off so I can do it myself… just do something already…” The neediness in your voice compelled the two boys to help you out. Kirishima undid the belt and you immediately pulled him into a passionate kiss, quickly thanking him in between breathy moans. Feeling left out, Bakugou made his way up to your lips and tore you away from the redhead, sucking on your tongue and roughly biting anywhere he could reach, leaving dark purple hickeys in his wake. Kirishima began trailing his lips down your shoulder blades, your chest, and stopped at your tits, taking your hard bud into his mouth while his free hand made its way down to your throbbing cunt, burying his digits into your hole while rubbing messy circles into your sensitive clit. “Ah, fuck! Kiri don’t stop, go faster” You pulled away from your heated makeout session to focus on the pleasure that the redhead was giving you, bringing you closer and closer to the orgasm you craved so much.
“Your pussy is so fucking tight” He stuffed a third finger into your cunt, pushing them deeper into your hole, nails digging into your slick walls, bending down to replace his thumb with his tongue, loudly sucking on your clit. “I am so, so close” Determined to bring you to an orgasm, Bakugou soon started sucking on your nipples while Kirishima only pumped his fingers in and out of you with more vigor. “Cum for us, baby” The oversensitivity paired with the dirty talk and the attention you were receiving from your top and bottom half caused your cunt to clench around Kirishima’s fingers and send you over the edge. Helping you ride out your orgasm, Kirishima kept grinding his finger against your pussy before slowly pulling out, making you feel empty.
“I want you both in my mouth, please” Wanting to return the favor, you motioned for the two boys to stand up while you sank down to your knees, taking both of their fat cocks in your hands. Spitting on your palms, you quickly pumped their lengths before taking Bakugou into your mouth and sucking down on his cock. “Fuck, you’re so good at sucking cock. You must do this a lot, don’t you? Filthy slut” His words caused your cunt to clench while he fisted your hair and pushed you back on his cock and setting a fast pace, making you gag, only fueling his already inflated ego. All the while, your hand never left Kirishima’s length, who seemed to be growing more impatient as he so desperately wanted to be in the position Bakugou was in. “C’mon princess, it’s my turn now. I want to see those pretty lips of yours around my dick too” He pulled you off the blonde’s length and put his own cock in your mouth. Kirishima’s pace was more gentle but the sheer size of him in your mouth made it difficult to keep up. With you giving Bakugou a handjob and Kirishima face fucking you, it seemed like they were also reaching their end. Giving the same attention to both men, you looked up to see them exchange a knowing glance to one another.
“As much as I want to cum inside that pretty mouth, I’d rather fill up that tight little asshole of yours, sweetheart” Before you could say anything, Kirishima pulled out of your mouth and sank down to pull apart your plush cheeks, making you arch your back in surprise at the suddenness. He began to lick long stripes up and down your pert hole, slowly dipping his nimble fingers inside your tightness, stretching you out in preparation for his cock. On the other hand, Bakugou shoved himself back inside your mouth and continued to maintain his rough pace, not that you were complaining. To try and take some control, you grabbed onto his pale thighs to give yourself a chance to catch your breath. You licked up and down the prominent vein on his cock, paying special attention to his balls, cupping and groping them as his precum and your saliva painted the bottom of your chin. Feeling his hips stutter, you knew he was close. “I’m going to cum all over your pretty fucking face, princess” He held a tighter grip into your hair and just as you were preparing to swallow his hot load, he pulled out and threw a smirk your way. “Fuck this, I’d rather cum inside your tight pussy. We’re going to pound you so hard you won’t be able to breathe without thinking about our cocks inside you” His words sent chills down your spine as you thought about the two boys deliciously hitting all the right spots and filling you to the brim with their cum, branding you as their own personal cocksleeve.
Kirishima moved to stand behind you while Bakugou laid down on the bed and adjusted himself to move towards the edge of the mattress. “Fuck yourself on my cock, you slut, and Eiji’s gonna fuck that fat ass of yours” The redhead went to the bedside drawer to grab a bottle of lube as your fingers went down to fist Bakugou’s erection, positioning your tight hole against the tip of his cock. You were so wet that your cunt was literally drooling, your juices dripping down your plush thighs and onto the base of Bakugou’s pelvis. “Holy fuck, you got that wet just from sucking dick and having your ass ate? You are so fucking filthy” Noticing this, Kirishima decided to ditch the lube and instead, he wrapped his hand around to dip two fingers into your cunt and scoop out your wetness, string it in between his fingers, and spread it all over your asshole. Bakugou let out a breathy laugh and proceeded to grab the sides of your hips to slam you down on his thick fucking cock. You let out a loud moan as you began a sensual pace against his length, grinding down on him and allowing yourself to adjust to his size.
Kirishima’s hands went up to fondle your tits, tugging at your nipples, and placing sloppy kisses against your neck, only adding to the pleasure you felt as Bakugou bottomed inside of you.
“Holy fuuuck. That feels so fucking good. Kiri, please, I want you inside me too-”
He didn’t have to be told twice. He eased you down towards Bakugou’s chest to give himself easier access, and gathering saliva in his mouth, he spit and let it drip down your tight hole allowing the tip of his cock to press against your backside. “You okay, baby? Just relax for me, I promise it’ll feel good in a second” Guiding his tip inside, your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you felt him stretch you out in a way you’ve never been before. Bakugou’s hands went down to where you two were connected and rubbed gentle circles on your clit, a feeble attempt to distract you from the pain of being stretched; a feeling he seemed to have been familiar with.
The three of you let out a collective whine as Kirishima fully sheathed himself inside you, the two boys feeling their cocks brush against each other between the thin wall of flesh that was separating them. After allowing yourself time to adjust to their lengths, you announced that you were ready for the fucking of a lifetime.
Encouraging them to move, you ground your hips against the two, to which Bakugou responded by quickly thrusting up into you while Kirishima smacked your ass and snapped his hips forward, the pain only elevating your pleasure. It took them a moment to find their rhythm, starting steady at first, then quickly becoming more and more animalistic.
“God fuck, go faster hnnngh” You whined, so close to your release. You pulled Bakugou into a sloppy kiss while your hands found purchase in his blonde locks. Kirishima then gripped the base of your chin to move your head to the side, as he took Bakugou’s lips into a spit swapping makeout session, your mouth moving onto Bakugou’s neck, happily biting and returning the same dark bruises he so generously gave you earlier.
“Look at you- getting off to having your ass and pussy filled by two different cocks. You really are a filthy fucking whore” spat the man underneath you, four fingers dipping back down to rub fast circles into your sensitive clit. Their rough pace caused your tits to bounce with each thrust and Kirishima took this as an opportunity to tweak and tug at your hardened nipples while placing small kisses on the nape of your neck. “God, you’re so tight, sweetheart. I’m gonna gape this fucking asshole of yours”
The filthy name calling and constant praising only adding more bliss as you continued to get pounded into mercilessly. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum” You cried, eyes screwed shut and mouth wide open as you came with a loud cry. Body convulsing, the two men never stopped their thrusting, quickly trying to chase their own release.
“Please, please I want you both to cum inside me, make me your dirty fucking cumslut, fill me up already please, I need it so badly” you panted, leaning back down towards Bakugou’s chest, your hands coming up behind to spread your cheeks apart, yet another mindblowing orgasm so dangerously close. Your holes clenched tightly around their cocks, squeezing them in between your tight walls, furthering chastising their release. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum again” you whined.
“C’mon baby, cum for us, I know you’ve got another one in there for us, don’t you?” Kirishima cooed, grabbing the sides of your hips to pound into you even harder than before. “Do it again bitch, cum for us like the fucking slut you really are” snapped Bakugou. You couldn’t hold it in much longer and you came again with a loud moan, juices squirting out of your glistening pussy. The way you clamped down on their lengths caused Bakugou to cum first, his rough thrusting coming to a stop as his cum shot deep into you in hot spurts, a little bit dripping out of your sopping wet cunt as you milked his cock for all it was worth. Seeing you and Bakugou reach your orgasms meant that Kirishima was not that far behind. “Fuck, you are so perfect, I’m gonna fill you up to the brim, baby.” He landed a harsh slap to your ass cheek as you continued squeezing around his cock, roughly thrusting a few more times before he came inside you with a low groan.
You were so spent that you practically passed out on top of Bakugou’s chest. Panting heavily, you tried to catch your breath as you were so utterly fucked out that it was hard to not just collapse with their dicks still inside you. After coming down from your highs, they both pulled out of your abused holes, cum seeping out of you, making you feel incredibly empty.
Bakugou pulled you off of him as Kirishima gingerly placed gentle kisses across your back and shoulders, grabbing a nearby cloth to wipe away the mess the three of you made together. After you were all cleaned up, Kirishima wrapped his arms around your torso while you let your head lay on Bakugou’s chest, fitting perfectly in between the two of them. Kirishima pulled the covers over yourselves so you all could finally get some much needed rest, and then it hit you. The whole reason you came up to their room in the first place.
“You know, I still need help with the math. Can we actually study, please?” you complained.
“Oh yeah, I forgot about that too…” Kirishima said nervously.
“Whatever, I’ll help you two idiots study later, just shut up and go the fuck to sleep already.” Bakugou grumbled before the three of you began dozing off.
♡ ⌒*ﾟ.❉・゜・。. ♡ ⌒*ﾟ.❉・゜・。. ♡ ⌒*ﾟ.❉・゜・。.