How Did Hinata Die?
Is Himawari dead in Boruto?
She won’t die.
Say Boruto leaves the village and she dies during an attack, Boruto will feel he wasn’t there to protect her and decide he wants to be Hokage after all to protect everyone..
Who married Boruto?
Sarada UchihaQuick Answer. Boruto Uzumaki will marry Sarada Uchiha in the future.
Why did Naruto fall for Hinata?
Why? Because Naruto did not fall for Hinata in the movie. he just realized he loved HER ALL ALONG. Remember, he did not know the meaning of loving someone until the Genjutsu trap.
Is Hinata dead in Boruto 2020?
Hinata does not die in either the Boruto manga or anime and is completely healthy at this moment. However, she will die later on to protect her children during Naruto’s absence.
Has Boruto killed anyone?
7 Momoshiki Otsutsuki Died While Fighting Boruto Uzumaki After fighting Naruto and Sasuke, Momoshiki was finally finished off by Boruto Uzumaki’s giant Rasengan. Although his body died, he made Boruto his vessel in hopes of being reborn one day.
Does Naruto still love Sakura?
No, Naruto does not marry Sakura. He is married to Hinata Hyuga and has 2 children, Boruto and Himawari. Yes. Naruto loves Sakura.
Who is Naruto’s brother?
Itachi UchihaItachi Uchiha (Japanese: うちは イタチ, Hepburn: Uchiha Itachi) is a fictional character in the Naruto manga and anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto.
Is Hinata a clone in Boruto?
Nope ; Complete Lie. Hinata was nearly killed by Pain ( When Assault on Leaf Village) and at that time Naruto saw it and switched to Kyubi willingly. He completely left her so he had no chance of making a clone of Hinata. Thanks to Sakura she was saved and Neji confirmed that Hinata is alive.
Does Naruto really love Hinata?
Naruto chases after Hinata and the paper with his name written on it falls to him and he then sees Hinata in her Shippuden form, saying to him that she loves him. This makes Naruto finally realize that Hinata has loved him for so long.
Is Hinata stronger than Sakura?
Hinata is stronger than Sakura. Hinata is more advanced in more areas of combat, while Sakura displays her power only when it comes to brute force. Hinata has very diverse powers including Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Transformations.
Did pain really kill Hinata?
No she didn’t die. After she was stabbed by Pain’s Black Receiver she lived. … Eventually they found Sakura and she healed Hinata while Naruto defeated the Deva Path and was on the way to the real Pain, Nagato.
What is Hinata’s IQ?
175Sakura’s IQ is 175 : Naruto.
Who is the strongest girl in Naruto?
That’s why we’ve added an additional five of the strongest female characters in the ninja world of Naruto.1 Kaguya.2 Sakura. … 3 Tsunade. … 4 Mei. … 5 Chiyo. … 6 Konan. … 7 Kushina. … 8 Karin. … More items…•Sep 21, 2020
Who killed Hinata in Boruto?
HiashiHiashi killed him and saved Hinata, setting in motion the events that would become known as the “Hyūga Affair”.
Did Nagato spare Hinata?
No Hinata didn’t die, because Pain (Nagato) spared her. That’s one point that many fans missed. Pain made it seems like he stabbed and killed Hinata, but that was just a lie that Pain used to draw out the nine tails from Naruto.
How did pain not kill Hinata?
Hinata tried to charge pain and he 1 shotted her with a Shinra Tensei which KO’ed her. He stabbed her on the ground like in the anime but I guess he never intended to kill her. Yeah, he didn’t went for the vital organs when he stabbed her. so she survived.
Why is Hinata useless in the last?
Why is Hinata so useless in The Last? … Pay attention Toneri did something to Hinata with his chakra sphere which sealed her chakra when it knocked her out. It isn’t that Hinata doesn’t know it, it is that she can’t use it without chakra which she was unable to use at that point in time.
Is Hinata really dead?
Hinata did not die. You will find many sources saying different and that Nagato brought her back to life with the others but it was confirmed Sakura healed her before Nagato did anything. … Hinata didn’t die in Naruto Shippuden. She is still mom of buroto and himawari in buroto anime.
Naruto Shippuden: What Episode Does Neji Die - Timeline Explained
Naruto: Shippuden is a sprawling anime series with a vast cast of characters, and here’s a recap on which episode Neji Hyuga dies in. A low-ranking member of the Hyuga clan and a prodigious shinobi talent, Neji Hyuga made his debut in the first season of Studio Pierrot’s original Naruto anime series. Early on in the show, Neji was resentful of being destined to a life of servitude to the Hyuga main house and – by extension – of his cousin Hinata Hyuga. However, with the help of Naruto Uzumaki, Neji soon came to realize he could make his own destiny. He eventually established himself as a valued member of his clan and became a Naruto fan favorite in the process.
By the time the sequel series Naruto: Shippuden rolled around, Neji’s talents had seen him promoted to jōnin – a rank awarded to the most experienced and skilled ninjas. He was an important player in the Fourth Shinobi World War: Confrontation arc and joined the Allied Shinobi Forces in the fight against the Akatsuki as part of the Second Division battalion alongside his cousin Hinata. During the arc, the Hyuga cousins fought valiantly to take down the Akatsuki’s White Zetsu Army and Neji faced off against a reincarnated version of his old foe Kidomaru and managed to defeat him.
Related: Naruto: Every Tailed Beast & Jinchuriki In The Series
As the Fourth Shinobi World War came to an end, so did Neji Hyuga’s time on Naruto: Shippuden. When Naruto entered into a battle with the Ten-Tails, Neji and the Allied Shinobi Forces were sent to assist him. After realizing Naruto was central to winning the war, Neji joined forces with Hinata and his uncle Hiashi to protect Naruto at all costs. Unfortunately, this act cost him his life, but what episode does Neji actually die in?
In episode 364 (AKA “The Ties That Bind) of Naruto: Shippuden, the Ten-Tails launched a volley of wooden spikes in Naruto’s direction which Hinata attempted to deflect by jumping in front of him. Neji selflessly shielded them from the attack and ended up impaled by several spikes but saved both Naruto and Hinata’s lives in the process. Neji’s wounds unfortunately proved fatal and the Hyuga hero died in Naruto’s arms.
As Neji Hyuga is a Naruto fan favorite, killing him off wasn’t a very popular move with the anime’s fandom. However, Neji’s death in episode 364 of Naruto: Shippuden wasn’t his last appearance in the franchise. During the Time Slip arc in the sequel series Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Hinata and Naruto’s son Boruto went back in time and had a heart-to-heart with Neji. Neji fans can also take solace in the fact his legacy lives on through Boruto, whose name translates to “bolt” – a touching tribute to Neji (whose name means “screw”), the man who saved his parent's lives.
Next: Boruto: Is Jiraiya's Son In The Naruto Sequel Series?
Salma Hayek On Her Marvel Character’s View Of The Other Eternals
- Vp of security salary
- Scared sound effect download
- Writing linear equations
- Iconic toy hauler
- Max level in tera
Did hinata die in naruto?
Who is Naruto's brother?
Itachi Uchiha (Japanese: うちは イタチ, Hepburn: Uchiha Itachi) is a fictional character in the Naruto manga and anime series created by Masashi Kishimoto.
Is Hinata stronger than Sakura?
Hinata is stronger than Sakura. Hinata is more advanced in more areas of combat, while Sakura displays her power only when it comes to brute force. Hinata has very diverse powers including Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Transformations.
How did Pain not kill Hinata?
Hinata was never killed by Pain. In Naruto Shippuden episode 166, Pain only severely injures Hinata when he uses his Universal Push. Hinata became unconscious as a result, but she recovered after Sakura used her medicinal Jutsu. Hinata should not perish in the Boruto manga or anime and is currently in good health.
Does Naruto really love Hinata?
In The Last: Naruto the Movie, Naruto told Hinata he loved her, but truly he had feelings for her. Then he kissed her, he did fall in love together forever and lived happily ever after.
Why is Boruto scared of Hinata?
Boruto has explained that both his sister and mom can have bad tempers. Hinata can be a strict mom. ... Boruto has revealed that he is actually scared of his younger sister. When he broke her favorite stuffed toy, she managed to take down their father with one move.
Who killed Neji?
Neji's death was during the fourth great shinobi war arc. He died by the ten tails firing multiple wood release projectiles (like spears) and the ten tails were in the control of Obito and Madara Uchiha.
Did pain kill Kakashi?
When the Akatsuki leader, Pain, invades Konoha, Kakashi engages him in battle, and dies from exhausting all his energy. However, after his confrontation with Naruto, Pain decides to use all of his remaining power to revive all those killed in the battle at Konoha, including Kakashi.
Who all died in Boruto?
Boruto: 10 Important Characters Who Died At The Beginning Of The...
- 1 Ao Was Smashed Beneath Koji Kashin's Toad.
- 2 Amado Disintegrated Deepa. ...
- 3 Koji Kashin Burned Fellow Kara Member Victor Alive. ...
- 4 Urashiki Got Obliterated By Naruto & Boruto's Rasengan. ...
- 5 Onoki Gave His Own Life & Died Of Overexertion. ...
What would happen if pain killed Hinata?
Had Hinata actaially died, nothing would have changed; he would still have met his father in the seal, defeated the Paths, found Nagato and Talk-no-jutsu'd him into giving peace a try and reviving the dead villagers. Hinata would've been revived along with the other villagers though. Not much would have changed.
Why is Sakura hated?
Because of the lack of abilities, Sakura was a burden on missions. She had to cry out for help. She would complain that she felt like a burden, but you would rarely catch her training by herself like Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke and Naruto both had clear goals for themselves, while Sakura lacked any.
Who is the strongest girl in Naruto?
That's why we've added an additional five of the strongest female characters in the ninja world of Naruto.
- 1 Kaguya.
- 2 Sakura. ...
- 3 Tsunade. ...
- 4 Mei. ...
- 5 Chiyo. ...
- 6 Konan. ...
- 7 Kushina. ...
- 8 Karin. ...
Who is the weakest Hokage?
With that in mind, we've revisited this article to shed some light on a few more of the strongest and weakest among them.
- 1 WEAKEST: Yagura Karatachi (Fourth Mizukage)
- 2 STRONGEST: Hiruzen Sarutobi (Third Hokage) ...
- 3 WEAKEST: Onoki (Third Tsuchikage) ...
- 4 STRONGEST: Hashirama Senju (First Hokage) ...
Can Naruto beat Goku?
They can almost be considered as individuals, seeing how they can perform their own attacks and techniques. Apart from Uchiha, no one has the ability to tell apart a clone from the original user. This means that if Naruto cannot beat Goku in strength, he can easily defeat him in numbers.
Does Naruto have a Kekkei Genkai?
Naruto Has Access To Three Kekkei Genkai. Naruto Uzumaki was born without any Kekkei Genkai, but he gained access to them through other means. During the Fourth Great Ninja War, Naruto got access to the chakra of all nine Tailed Beasts, three of which are Kekkei Genkai users.
Who is Naruto Uzumaki sister?
Natsumi Uzumaki(Uzumaki Natsumi, うずまき 夏海) was a Genin-level kunoichi in Konoha and the twin sister of Uzumaki Naruto. Her father, Minato Namikaze, split Yang Kurama into half, sealing one half into her, and the other half into her brother. She was assigned to Team 7, replacing Sakura Haruno.
Will Hinata become ace?
This means that poor Hinata not only apparently never became the ace of the team, in his final year he was given a lower number than someone who hadn't been on the team as long.
Does Hinata kiss Kageyama?
Hinata kisses him. ... Just the press of Hinata's lips against Kageyama's—soft, dry, a little bit chapped. Kageyama kisses back, because he can, and because he's wanted to for possibly a lot longer than he'd realized.
How high can Hinata jump?
Since the height of the volleyball net is 2.40 meters, we can see that Hinata jumps about 274cm in this jump. This means that his is vertical jump is 111cm (we needed to subtract his height).
Who killed Tsunade?
Despite the epicness of the fight, Madara managed to obliterate his opponents with ease, seemingly killing all of them, although – as it turned out – Tsunade survived. These are the two situations when Tsunade seemingly died, but as we can see, she survived both of them.
Fictional character from Naruto
Hinata Hyuga (日向 ヒナタ, Hyūga Hinata) is a fictional character in the anime and mangaNaruto, created by Masashi Kishimoto. Hinata is a kunoichi and the former heiress of the Hyūga clan from the fictional village of Konohagakure. She is also a member of Team 8, which consists of herself, Kiba Inuzuka with his ninja dog — Akamaru, Shino Aburame, and team leader Kurenai Yuhi. At the start of the series, Hinata has strong admiration toward the main protagonist — Naruto Uzumaki, which eventually turns into love as the story progresses. Hinata has appeared several times in the series' feature films, most notably The Last: Naruto the Movie (2014), which revolves around her relationship with Naruto. She has also been present in other media related to the franchise, including video games, original video animations, and the manga and anime sequel Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (2016), in which she has become the mother of Boruto Uzumaki and Himawari Uzumaki, and is now named Hinata Uzumaki (うずまき ヒナタ, Uzumaki Hinata).
Kishimoto had originally created Hinata as a person who would not fight across the story, but in the end he chose to portray her as a kunoichi. In the making of the series, Kishimoto had decided Hinata would marry Naruto; however, the plot regarding their romance was conceived by screenwriter Maruo Kyozuka. Hinata's design has been modified by Kishimoto throughout the franchise's story in order to fit the character's growth. She is voiced by Nana Mizuki in the original animated series and Stephanie Sheh in the English adaptations. Critical reception to the character has been mostly positive due to her actions in the series and her bigger role in The Last — her interactions with Naruto and her engagement in a conflict with the film's villain have been praised. Hinata has also been popular with the Naruto reader base, placing high in some polls. Merchandise based on Hinata have been released, including action figures, key chains and figurines.
Creation and conception
In creating Hinata Hyuga, Masashi Kishimoto originally designed a sketch which was shown to one of his assistants. In this sketch, Hinata was not a ninja and instead wore a fashion dress. Kishimoto remarked he had created this design for fun, emphasizing that he wanted Hinata to have a different personality. Nonetheless, the final design changed drastically, with Hinata becoming a ninja and a modern girl at the same time.
In 2017, Kishimoto said in an interview that he had decided on Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata getting married from the early stages of the manga. He felt that their relationship was meant to be as Hinata had been supportive of Naruto since the beginning, even before Iruka Umino; however, this angered his wife, who wanted Naruto to end up with Sakura Haruno instead. As the character's popularity was increasing, Kishimoto decided that Hinata would have a bigger role in the final arc. As a result, he conceived the idea of killing Hinata's cousin, Neji Hyuga, in order for her to offer support to Naruto while being protected by Neji before his death. Animator Chengxi Huang behind multiple Naruto series took a liking to this couple ever since he started working in Naruto Shippuden, often aiming to draw scenes of the two and most notably a scene from the final arc when Hinata slaps Naruto to calm him following the death of Neji Hyuga. In the making of the film, he thanked Kishimoto for accepting to do The Last where the couple was explored furthermore. He later created a video which showed a nude Hinata and Naruto in bed together, posted to his work Instagram, but removed it after the video received fan backlash for being inappropriate for the demographic.
In the film The Last: Naruto the Movie (2014), Hinata knits a red scarf for Naruto. This was based on how Kishimoto's wife had actually once done for him, which brought laughs to the staff while developing the film.Screenwriter Maruo Kyozuka said he wanted to depict a love triangle between Naruto, Hinata, and Toneri Otsutsuki in The Last. Hinata's character was also developed in the film, with Kyozuka saying that she had to put aside her feelings for Naruto to accept Toneri's proposal so that she could rescue Hanabi Hyuga, her sister. Kishimoto felt embarrassment when it came to the romance in the film, stating that he was not sure if he would be able to look at the scene depicting Naruto and Hinata's kiss. Nevertheless, he felt a combination of satisfaction and sadness due to the couple's development, stating that he considered them his children.
For the series' Part II, Hinata was designed to look like a woman who is beautiful but avoids using make-up and is more focused on fighting.
Hinata's appearance was altered when she became a young adult. The clothing she wore varied from girlish clothing to clothing that brought about an adult atmosphere. The character viewed being able to move her feet as important, so she wore clothes with low heels. To make her more like an adult woman, Kishimoto designed her with a strong image in mind. However, drawing Hinata with a pretty and feminine face was difficult, so he largely left the task to Tetsuya Nishio, who was in charge of aiding the author with the character designs. Also, he conceptualized her with a fixed design behind her waist so that her pouch would not get in the way. Different from always being embarrassed in front of Naruto, Hinata wore a languorous expression, which is characteristic of a woman that is deeply in love.
For the film Boruto: Naruto the Movie (2015) and the following projects, Hinata was further redesigned. Kishimoto made her hair shorter since it had become a hindrance for her due to her often interactions with her children. Her clothes were created in order to fit her growth as a housewife while still retaining the fashion Hinata likes.
Nana Mizuki, Hinata's Japanese voice actress, was surprised by the focus her character received. After seeing Hinata as a young adult, Mizuki commented that she was amazed by how womanly and mature Hinata had become. She expressed similar feelings regarding Hinata's interactions with Naruto's young adult self. The character's attributes such as her personality and her unwillingness to give up regardless of the situation were what made Mizuki like Hinata. Her favorite scene in the film was Naruto's love confession to Hinata. Mizuki was happy for what this meant to her character, but she did not enjoy the moment when Hinata took Toneri's side.
Stephanie Sheh, Hinata's English voice actress, originally auditioned for both Hinata and Sakura Haruno. She felt pleasure when she received Hinata's role as she found her relatable due to her self-esteem issues. She stated that she wanted her character to end up with Naruto due to her feelings for him.
Hinata, the eldest of Hiashi Hyuga's two children, is raised as the heiress to Hyuga clan's main household due to Hiashi being the elder between him and his twin brother, Hizashi, and thereby making Hiashi head of the clan while Hizashi is demoted to the Branch House whose only purpose is to serve the upper branch. Hinata is nearly kidnapped at a young age, though saved by her father; this serves as the catalyst of the Hyuga Affair, which ends with Hizashi willingly taking the place of Hiashi to compensate for the death of the head ninja who tried to kidnap Hinata so that a breach in the treaty between the Hyuga clan's village of Konohagakure and Kumogakure is prevented. Growing up, Hinata is trained by Hiashi, but he begins to have doubts about her ability to lead the clan after seeing her struggles during their sessions. As a result, he apparently disowns her, having her younger sister, Hanabi Hyuga, as the heiress. Hinata also meets Naruto Uzumaki during her youth, developing an interest in him after he defends her while she is being bullied because of her eyes. That event and Naruto's refusal to give up against adversity inspire Hinata to become a stronger person. However, Hinata's admiration for Naruto gradually turns into romantic feelings.
Hinata is introduced in Part I of the Naruto manga during the Chunin Exams, a series of tests that are meant to upgrade her status as a rookie, along with her teammates — Kiba Inuzuka and Shino Aburame. She reaches the third examination, where she is forced to fight her cousin, Neji Hyuga. Despite her fears, Naruto encourages her to battle him. She is nearly killed in combat, and Naruto decides to avenge her. At the end of Part I, after Naruto leaves to be trained by Jiraiya, Hinata vows to become a stronger person. In Part II, two-and-a-half years after the events of Part I, Hinata has been promoted to Chunin and reunites with Naruto, fainting at seeing him for the first time in years. Hinata and her team aid Team Kakashi on a collaborative mission to find both rogue ninja Sasuke Uchiha and his brother, Itachi Uchiha, though the mission is ultimately a failure. After the Akatsuki terrorist leader, Pain, attacks Konohagakure and overwhelms Naruto in combat, Hinata attempts to save the latter while finally admitting her feelings for him. Though, impaled by Pain as means to force Naruto to see the world from his perspective, Hinata survives and her injuries are healed soon afterward by Sakura Haruno. When the Fourth Great Ninja War begins, Hinata is placed in the same division as Neji, and she joins Naruto in the battle against the Ten-Tails after her cousin sacrifices himself to protect them. She manages to defeat the clone of the Ten-Tails but later gets caught in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, imagining a relationship with Naruto before being released. After Naruto is able to defeat and reform Sasuke, Hinata and everyone else are released from the Infinite Tsukuyomi. She later attends Neji's funeral alongside Naruto and the rest of the Konohagakure shinobi. In the following years, Hinata and Naruto marry and have two children, a son named Boruto Uzumaki and a daughter named Himawari Uzumaki.
In The Last: Naruto the Movie
The events of The Last: Naruto the Movie take place two years after the Great Ninja War in the series' Part II. At the age of 19, Hinata hopes to give Naruto a red scarf she knitted herself as a gift of love. Soon after this, Toneri Otsutsuki infiltrates Konohagakure and kidnaps Hinata's sister, Hanabi, in order to use her Byakugan (白眼, lit. "White Eye", English manga: "Evil Eye"/"All-Seeing Eye") as his new eyes. Hinata joins Team Kakashi and Shikamaru Nara on the mission to save her sister. During their journey through the abandoned Shinobi village of the Otsutsuki Clan, Naruto returns Hinata's feelings for him. Despite this, Hinata has been contacted by the spirit of her ancestor, Hamura Otsutsuki, to aid him as the "Byakugan Princess"; thus, she allows herself to be captured by Toneri on the assumption that they will become husband and wife so that she can destroy the Tenseigan (転生眼, lit. "Reincarnation Eye"). However, Toneri discovers the deception and brainwashes Hinata after destroying the scarf she originally created for Naruto. Naruto's team finally catches up, and a massive attack on Toneri's palace begins. The team splits, with Naruto disrupting the wedding ceremony just as Toneri was about to kiss Hinata, while the others secure Hanabi. Hinata carries out Hamura's will by helping Naruto destroy the Tenseigan and stop Toneri. In spite of this, Toneri's Tenseigan chakra cloak grants him the power to slice the moon in half, placing Hinata in a giant bird cage. Naruto enters Nine-Tails Chakra Mode, and a huge duel ensues. Near the end, Naruto grasps the last remaining shred of Hinata's scarf and channels his chakra to deliver a punch strong enough to pin Toneri against the wall and depower him, stopping the moon from falling. Hinata takes Hanabi's eyes back from Toneri and returns them to her sister. Soon after, Hinata and Naruto reaffirm their mutual love as they enter into a relationship that leads to their marriage and the start of their family.
In Boruto: Naruto the Movie, Hinata tries to make the best of Himawari's birthday by planning a party in Naruto's absence due to his new duties as Hokage. She then watches Boruto while he competes in the Chunin Exams, being approached by Naruto to use her Byakugan to confirm his suspicions that their son is cheating by using a particular ninja tool. After Momoshiki Otsutsuki and Kinshiki Otsutsuki attack and subsequently kidnap Naruto, Hinata tries to rescue him by chasing after them, only to be swept aside and wounded; she is then healed by Sakura. While Hinata is against Boruto joining Sasuke's rescue team, she eventually gives in. With Naruto then rescued, Hinata tends to the damage of Boruto's jacket before he declines.
In other media
Besides The Last: Naruto the Movie and Boruto: Naruto the Movie, Hinata appears in five other Narutofeature films; in Naruto Shippuden the Movie (2007), she and Shino briefly cross paths with Team 7; in Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds (2008), Hinata, Naruto and Sakura are on a mission to escort Amaru and Shinno to their respective villages, with Hinata incorrectly confirming the death of Amaru and being captured along with the villagers, though later being freed by Amaru; in Naruto Shippuden the Movie: The Will of Fire (2009), she goes in search of Naruto and Sakura who are themselves looking for Kakashi Hatake, and she joins Neji in attacking the flying beast fusion of Ni, Ichi and San, afterward combining their attacks to destroy it; in Naruto the Movie: Blood Prison (2011), Hinata works in a team to bring Naruto back from the Blood Prison; in Road to Ninja: Naruto the Movie (2012), taking place prior to the Fourth Great Ninja War, Hinata fights off an attack from the Akatsuki while an alternate version of her, who wears less clothing and has more confidence and assertiveness, appears in the Genjutsu World created by Obito Uchiha, who has used the tailed beasts in his possession. A light novel titled Sakura Hiden: Thoughts of Love, Riding Upon a Spring Breeze (2015), written by Tomohito Ōsaki and illustrated by Kishimoto, details a date between Hinata and Naruto, the pair trying to save Sakura after her kidnapping by Kido Tsumiki but being too late to rescue her as Sakura has already saved herself.
Hinata is a popular character among Naruto fans, ranking 10th in the first annual character popularity poll, 6th in both the second and third, 12th in the fourth, 9th in the fifth, 13th in the sixth, and 10th in the seventh. Amy McNulty of Anime News Network complimented the voice work of Stephanie Sheh for "simultaneously conveying the character's shyness, anxiety and determination". Hinata merchandise has been released, including figurines.
Reviewing one of the series' early story arcs, Carl Kimlinger of Anime News Network said that her fight stimulated her "determination to change" because of her weak personality.IGN's Charles White enjoyed Hinata's character arc in the first anime series, praising how she fought alone in order to save Naruto from the antagonist Jiga. During the series' final arc, Chris Beveridge of The Fandom Post liked the way Hinata supported Naruto and helped him to keep fighting against their enemies alongside her. Critic Yukari Fujimoto stated that Hinata, along with other female characters, prioritized love, treating it as more important than excelling as a ninja. After seeing her in the series' Part II for the first time, Jason Thompson enjoyed Hinata's design and expected that she and Naruto would form a couple in the future. For the finale, Ramsey Isler of IGN stated that while Hinata and Naruto ending up together was not a surprise, it nonetheless disappointed some fans who wanted Naruto to start a relationship with Sakura Haruno.
Critical reception to the development of Naruto and Hinata's relationship in The Last was generally positive. Charles Solomon of Los Angeles Times regarded their relation in the film as an "awkward romance", while Japanator.com wrote that Hinata's struggles with romance were part of the film's favorable aspects. McNulty said that, while the romance might have come off as awkward at first, it became much more appealing to the viewers as the film went on. Brendan Ha of Otaku USA felt that while many readers had known Hinata's feelings for Naruto ever since her early appearances in the series, Naruto's feelings for her had never been seen and thus The Last helped to show them. Ha praised the way Hinata tried to confess her love to Naruto, making the film "touching". Beveridge found the two characters' development appealing, but he also stated that he wished the film had been condensed in order to focus on the main couple only.UK Anime Network writer Dan Rhodes agreed with Beveridge, saying the main storyline's focus was Hinata and Naruto's relationship rather than the appearance of the film's villain, whom he considered forgettable. Chris Homer, another The Fandom Post writer, felt that Naruto fans had wanted to see this particular pair together for over fifteen years and stated the film "delivers"; he also praised the relationship between Hinata and Sakura as the latter tried to help Hinata confess her love to Naruto. David West of Neo said that Hinata and Naruto's relationship was well executed, and he praised the inclusion of previous events from the series in which the two characters were together. He also enjoyed Hinata's role in the film and what happened between her and the antagonist.
In March 2018, Chinese animator Chengxi Huang posted a video of Naruto and Hinata embracing each other naked in bed, to his public work Instagram. The video received fan backlash for being inappropriate for the demographic. Huang's apology stated that the animation was simply practice, and that he wanted to portray the everyday life of a married couple but still deleted the video in response.
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2015). Naruto-ナルト- 秘伝・在の書 オフィシャルムービーBook. Shueisha. p. 31.
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2002). Naruto―ナルト―キャラクターオフィシャルデータBook 秘伝・臨の書 (in Japanese). Shueisha. p. 241. ISBN .
- ^"Masashi Kishimoto Talks About Boruto Manga, Naruto, Hinata & Sakura's Relationship [Full 2017 Interview]". Archived from the original on June 11, 2017. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
- ^"Viz Presents "Naruto" Author's Comments On Tone Of "Boruto," Hinata Marriage And More". Crunchyroll. January 31, 2017. Archived from the original on February 2, 2017. Retrieved May 12, 2017.
- ^"Jump Festa 2017 Interview – Masashi Kishimoto And The Future Of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations!". OtakuKart. January 31, 2017. Archived from the original on June 20, 2017. Retrieved May 12, 2017.
- ^Aoki, Deb (October 14, 2015). "Masashi Kishimoto at New York Comic-con The Anime News Network Interview". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on October 19, 2016. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- ^漫道コバヤシ第13号「Naruto完結！岸本斉史SP」 [Kobayashi No. 13 'Completion of Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto SP'] (in Japanese). Fuji Television. December 13, 2014.
- ^"INTERVIEW WITH NARUTO ANIMATOR CHENGXI HUANG (PART 2/2)". Wave Motion Cannon. Retrieved May 10, 2020.
- ^Huang, Chengxi [@cekibeing] (December 8, 2014). "昨日はようやくthe last観に行った。物語の中でも、現実でも、この恋も十数年間続いてきた、ようやくこの二人は一緒なる。本当、本当感動しました。ありがとうございます！ナルトとヒナタ！岸本先生もありがとうございます！" (Tweet). Retrieved June 10, 2020 – via Twitter.
- ^ ab"Animator Apologizes After Posting Adult Naruto Animation". Otaku Usa. January 10, 2018. Retrieved September 11, 2018.
- ^Loveridge, Lynzee (December 4, 2014). "Masashi Kishimoto desvela nuevos secretos sobre Naruto en una entrevista para televisión". Koi Nya. Archived from the original on October 12, 2017. Retrieved October 11, 2017.
- ^【映画パンフレット】The Last: Naruto the Movie [The Last: Naruto the Movie The Last's Program Guide]. Shueisha. 2015. p. 14.
- ^Loveridge, Lynzee (August 20, 2016). "6 Things You Might Not Know About Masashi Kishimoto". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on September 25, 2016. Retrieved September 29, 2016.
- ^"岸本斉史氏、15年連載ナルトへの思い語る". Nikkan Sports. Archived from the original on December 30, 2017. Retrieved December 30, 2017.
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2008). Naruto Character Official Data Book Hiden Sha no Sho. Shueisha. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2014). Naruto – ナルト – 秘伝・列の書 オフィシャルムービーガイドBook [Naruto Secret: Scroll of Line Official Movie Guidebook]. Shueisha. pp. 44–45.
- ^Naruto -ナルト- 秘伝・在の書 オフィシャルムービーBook [Naruto Secret: Scroll of Country Official Moviebook] (in Japanese). Shueisha. 2015. p. 45.
- ^Studio Pierrot (October 17, 2002). "宿敵!?サスケとサクラ". Naruto. TV Tokyo.
- ^Sherman, Jennifer (July 25, 2011). "Nana Mizuki is 1st Voice Actress to Sing at Tokyo Dome". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on December 3, 2013. Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- ^The Last: Naruto the Movie The Last's Program Guide. Shueisha. 2015.
- ^"Spotlight: Speaking with Stephanie Sheh". Siliconera. September 8, 2006. Retrieved June 14, 2018.
- ^"Stephanie She answers question about Hinata and Orihime". YouTube. April 2, 2013. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2006). "Chapter 102". Naruto. 12. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^ abKishimoto, Masashi (2006). "Chapter 78". Naruto. 9. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^The Last: Naruto the Movie Novelization
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2004). "Chapter 39". Naruto. 5. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2006). "Chapter 79". Naruto. 9. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2006). "Chapter 81". Naruto. 9. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2006). "Chapter 238". Naruto. 27. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2008). "Chapter 282". Naruto. 32. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2009). "Chapter 354". Naruto. 39. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2009). "Chapter 396". Naruto. 43. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^ abKishimoto, Masashi (2010). "Chapter 437". Naruto. 47. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2010). "Chapter 442". Naruto. 47. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2014). "Chapter 615". Naruto. 64. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2015). "Chapter 677". Naruto. 70. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2015). "Chapter 678". Naruto. 70. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2015). "Chapter m699". Naruto. 72. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2015). "Chapter 700". Naruto. 72. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^The Last: Naruto the Movie(Blu-ray). Viz Video. 2015.
- ^Boruto: Naruto the Movie
- ^Naruto Shippuden: the Movie. Viz Video. 2009. Archived from the original(DVD) on September 5, 2013.
- ^Naruto Shippuden: the Movie 2. Viz Video. 2011. Archived from the original(DVD) on April 12, 2014.
- ^Naruto Shippuden: the Movie 3. Viz Video. 2012. Archived from the original(DVD) on October 30, 2013.
- ^Naruto Shippuden: the Movie 5. Viz Video. 2014. Archived from the original(DVD) on February 22, 2014.
- ^Naruto Shippuden: the Movie 6. Viz Video. 2014. Archived from the original(DVD) on October 25, 2014.
- ^"Full List of Naruto Epilogue Novels Unveiled". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on December 9, 2014. Retrieved December 26, 2008.
- ^Tomohito, Ōsaki; Kishimoto, Masashi (2016). サクラ秘伝 思恋、春風にのせて [Naruto: Sakura's Story — Love Riding the Spring Breeze]. Shueisha. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2005). "Chapter 60". Naruto. 7. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2006). "Chapter 107". Naruto. 12. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2007). "Chapter 199". Naruto. 22. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^Kishimoto, Masashi (2008). "Chapter 245". Naruto. 28. Viz Media. ISBN .
- ^ abMcNulty, Amy (February 20, 2015). "The Last: Naruto the Movie". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on May 13, 2016.
- ^""Naruto Shippuden" Hinata Hyuga Leads Off "Naruto Gals" Figures Line". Crunchyroll. September 7, 2016. Archived from the original on May 11, 2018. Retrieved May 11, 2018.
- ^Kimlinger, Carl (November 2, 2006). "Naruto G.novel 8-10". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on January 17, 2010. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- ^White, Charles (August 26, 2008). "Naruto: "The Byakugan Sees the Blind Spot!" Review". IGN. Archived from the original on October 6, 2017. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
- ^Beveridge, Chris (June 6, 2014). "Naruto: Shippuden Episode #364 Anime Review". The Fandom Post. Archived from the original on October 30, 2016.
- ^Fujimoto, Yukari (2013). "Women in "Naruto", Women Reading "Naruto"". In Berndt, Jaqueline; Kümmerling-Meibauer, Bettina (eds.). Manga's cultural crossroads. Hoboken: Taylor and Francis. pp. 175–176. ISBN .
- ^Thompson, Jason (November 13, 2014). "House of 1000 Manga Naruto Part II". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on April 28, 2017. Retrieved May 16, 2017.
- ^Isler, Ramsey (November 14, 2014). "Naruto manga finale (chapter 699-700)". IGN. Archived from the original on December 27, 2016. Retrieved June 16, 2017.
- ^"Elaborate 'Last' in Naruto series packs visual punch". Los Angeles Times. February 20, 2015. Archived from the original on August 17, 2016.
- ^"The Last: Naruto The Movie". Japanator.com. March 21, 2015. Archived from the original on August 10, 2016.
- ^"The Last: Naruto The Movie Review". Otaku USA. December 22, 2014. Archived from the original on September 18, 2015.
- ^Beveridge, Chris (November 7, 2015). "The Last: Naruto The Movie Review". The Fandom Post. Archived from the original on February 2, 2017. Retrieved October 20, 2016.
- ^Rhodes, Dan. "Anime Review: Last, The: Naruto the Movie". UK Anime Network. Archived from the original on February 2, 2017. Retrieved October 20, 2016.
- ^Homer, Chris (January 30, 2016). "The Last Naruto Movie UK Anime DVD Review". The Fandom Post. Archived from the original on October 30, 2016. Retrieved October 20, 2016.
- ^West, David (February 24, 2016). "The Last: Naruto The Movie". Neo. Archived from the original on July 10, 2017. Retrieved July 13, 2017.
Media related to Hinata Hyuga at Wikimedia Commons
Hinata die did
It seems that they grow like wild steppe bindweed - from everywhere at once. Her curls are exactly the same as they are drawn in vulgar pictures depicting unprecedented beauties on a bed of passion - it is customary to think about such that they do not exist.
Long, up to the shoulder blades, rich bronze with a copper tint, soft-soft, like silk or cambric, thick-thick - just try to see the skin on. The head - and unimaginably curly.Haikyuu texting story - Hinata dies :(
Well, how is it all, if I rested my club between her legs. That's it, I said. We will sleep.
You will also be interested:
- Boho bulletin board
- Gate latch hardware
- Open gas station
- Bmw radio pixel repair
- Beats solo 2 driver
- Best sissy captions tumblr
- Top brand cars 2015
- Dsp amazon driver
- 10mm hardcast ammo
- Is gorgonzola low fodmap
All of us, I think, would not mind. ) Our relationship had been going on for a long time and we both felt the coming crisis. We lacked something (courage. Experience. Openness?) And we could not sit down and sincerely discuss our problems.