Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - Noon & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Ingham County Equalization/Tax Mapping
P.O. Box 319, Courthouse
Mason, MI 48854
Phone: (517) 676-7212 Fax: (517) 676-7272
Alcona County Register of Deeds
106 5th P.O. Box 269
Harrisville, MI 48740
Phone Number: 989-724-9450
Alger County Register of Deeds
101 Court Street
P.O. Box 538
Munising, MI 48962
Phone Number: 906-387-2076
Fax Number: 906-387-2156
Allegan County Register of Deeds
113 Chestnut Street
Allegan, MI 49010
Phone Number: 269-673-0390
Alpena County Register of Deeds
720 W. Chisholm Street
Alpena, MI 49707
Phone Number: 989-354-9547
Fax Number: 989-354-9646
Antrim County Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 376
Bellaire, MI 49615
Phone Number: 231-533-6683
Fax Number: 231-533-8317
Arenac County Register of Deeds
120 N. Grove Street
P.O. Box 296
Standish, MI 48658
Phone Number: 989-846-9201
Fax Number: 989-846-9166
Baraga County Register of Deeds
2 S. Main St.
L'Anse, MI 49946
Phone Number: 906-524-6100, ext. 698
Fax Number: 906-524-6432
Email: [email protected]
Barry County Register of Deeds
220 W. State St. Room 102
Hastings, MI, 49058
Phone Number: 269-945-1289
Bay County Register of Deeds
515 Center Avenue Suite 102
Bay City, MI 48708
Phone Number: 989-895-4228
Fax Number: 989-895-4296
Benzie County Register of Deeds
448 Court Place
P.O. Box 377
Beulah, MI 49617
Phone Number: 231-882-0016
Fax Number: 231-882-0167
Berrien County Register of Deeds
701 Main Street
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Phone Number: 269-983-7111 ext. 8562
Fax Number: 269-982-8659
Branch County Register of Deeds
23 E. Pearl Street
Coldwater, MI 49036
Phone Number: 517-279-4320
Email: [email protected]
Calhoun County Register of Deeds
315 W. Green St.
Marshall, MI 49068
Phone Number: 269-781-0707
Fax Number: 269-781-0720
Cass County Register of Deeds
120 N. Broadway
P.O. Box 355
Cassopolis, MI 49031
Phone Number: 269-445-4464
Fax Number: 269-445-4453
Charlevoix County Register of Deeds
301 State Street
Charlevoix, MI 49720
Phone Number: 231-547-7204
Fax Number: 231-237-0106
Cheboygan County Register of Deeds
870 S. Main
P.O. Box 70
Cheboygan, MI 49721
Phone Number: 231-627-8808
Fax Number: 231-627-8453
Email: [email protected]
Chippewa County Register of Deeds
319 Court Street
Sault Ste. Marie, MI 49783
Phone Number: 906-635-6312
Fax Number: 906-635-6855
Email: [email protected]
Clare County Register of Deeds
255 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 438
Harrison, MI 48625
Phone Number: 989-539-7131
Fax Number 989-539-6616
Clinton County Register of Deeds
100 E. State Street, Suite 2500
St. Johns, MI 48879-1580
Phone Number: 989-224-5270
Crawford County Register of Deeds
200 W. Michigan
Grayling, MI 49738
Phone Number: 989-348-2841
Fax Number: 989-344-3223
Delta County Register of Deeds
310 Ludington Street, Suite 104
Escanaba, MI 49829
Phone Number: 906-789-5100
Fax Number: 906-789-5179
Dickinson County Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 609
705 S. Stephenson Ave.
Iron Mountain, MI 49801
Phone Number: 906-774-0955
Fax Number: 906-774-4660
Email: [email protected]
Eaton County Register of Deeds
1045 Independence Blvd.
Charlotte, MI 48813
Phone Number: 517-543-4203
Fax Number: 517-543-4134
Emmet County Register of Deeds
200 Division Street, Suite 150
Petoskey, MI 49770
Phone Number: 231-348-1761
Fax Number: 231-348-1773
Email: [email protected]
Genesee County Register of Deeds
1101 Beach Street, Room 138
Flint, MI 48502
Phone Number: 810-257-3060
Fax Number: 810-768-7965
Gladwin County Register of Deeds
401 W. Cedar Ave.
Gladwin, MI 48624
Phone Number: 989-426-7551
Fax Number: 989-426-6902
Gogebic County Register of Deeds
200 N. Moore Street
Bessemer, MI 49911
Phone Number: 906-667-0381
Fax number: 906-663-4660
Email: [email protected]
Grand Traverse County Register of Deeds
Traverse City, MI 49684
Phone Number: 231-922-4753
Gratiot County Register of Deeds
214 E. Center St
P.O. Box 5
Ithaca, MI 48847
Phone Number: 989-875-5217
Email: [email protected]
Hillsdale County Register of Deeds
33 McCollum Street
Hillsdale MI 49242
Phone Number: 517-437-2231
Houghton County Register of Deeds
401 E. Houghton Ave.
Houghton, MI 49931
Phone Number: 906-482-1311
Huron County Register of Deeds
250 E. Huron Avenue, Room 203
Bad Axe, MI 48413
Phone Number: 989-269-9941
Fax Number: 989-269-8786
Ingham County Register of Deeds
County Courthouse Building
341 S. Jefferson Room 201
P.O. Box 195
Mason, MI 48854
Phone Number: 517-676-7216
Fax Number: 517-676-7287
Ionia County Register of Deeds
Courthouse 100 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 35
Ionia, MI 48846
Phone Number: 616-527-5320
Iosco County Register of Deeds
422 W. Lake Street
P.O. Box 367
Tawas City, MI 48764
Phone Number: 989-362-2021
Fax Number: 989 - 984-1101
Email: [email protected]
Iron County Register of Deeds
2 South 6th Street, Suite 11
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
Phone Number: 906-875-3321
Fax Number: 906-875-0658
Isabella County Register of Deeds
200 N. Main Street
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
Phone Number: 989-317-4089
Fax Number: 989-953-7219
Email: [email protected]
Jackson County Register of Deeds
120 W. Michigan Avenue
Jackson, MI 49201
Phone Number: 517-788-4350
Kalamazoo County Register of Deeds
201 W. Kalamazoo Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49007
Phone Number: 269-383-8970
Kalkaska County Register of Deeds
605 N. Birch St.
Kalkaska, MI 49646
Phone Number: 231-258-3315
Fax Number: 231-258-3345
Email: [email protected]
Kent County Register of Deeds
County Administration Building
300 Monroe Avenue, NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Phone Number: 616-632.7610
Fax Number: 616-632-7615
Keweenaw County Register of Deeds
5095 4th St.
Eagle River, MI 49950
Phone Number: 906-337-2229
Fax Number: 906-337-2253
Lake County Register of Deeds
800 10th Street, Suite 200
Baldwin, MI 49304
Phone Number: 231-745-4641
Lapeer County Register of Deeds
287 W. Nepessing Street Suite 1
Lapeer, MI 48446
Phone Number: 810-667-0211
Fax Number: 810-667-0293
Leelanau County Register of Deeds
8527 E. Government Center Drive
Suttons Bay, MI 49682-9718
Phone Number: 231-256-9682
Fax Number: 231-256-8149
Lenawee County Register of Deeds
Lenawee County Courthouse
301 N. Main St.
Adrian, MI 49221
Phone Number: 517-264-4538
Livingston County Register of Deeds
200 E Grand River
Howell, MI 48843
Phone Number: 517-546-0270
Fax Number: 517-546-5966
Email: [email protected]
Luce County Register of Deeds
County Government Building
407 West Harrie St.
Newberry, MI 49868
Phone Number: 906-293-5521
Fax Number: 906-293-5553
Mackinac County Register of Deeds
100 Marley Street
St. Ignace, MI 49781
Phone Number: 906-643-7306
Fax Number: 906-643-1178
Macomb County Register of Deeds
120 North Main
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
Phone Number: 586-469-7953
Manistee County Register of Deeds
415 Third Street
Manistee, MI 49660
Phone Number: 231-723-2146
Fax Number: 231-398-3544
Marquette County Register of Deeds
234 W. Baraga Avenue
Marquette, MI 49855
Phone Number: 906-225-8415
Fax Number: 906-225-8420
Mason County Register of Deeds
304 E. Ludington Ave.
Ludington, MI 49431
Phone Number: 231-843-4466
Fax Number: 231-845-7977
Email: [email protected]
Mecosta County Register of Deeds
400 Elm Street
P.O. Box 718
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Phone Number: 231-592-0148
Menominee County Register of Deeds
839 10th Avenue
Menominee, MI 49858
Phone Number: 906-863-2822
Fax Number: 906-863-8839
Midland County Register of Deeds
220 W. Ellsworth Street
Midland, MI 48640
Phone Number: 989-832-6820
Fax Number: 989-832-6842
Missaukee County Register of Deeds
111 South Canal Street
P.O. Box 800
Lake City, MI 49651
Phone Number: 231-839-4967 Ext 203
Monroe County Register of Deeds
51 S Macomb St
Monroe, MI 48161
Phone Number: 734-240-7390
Fax Number: 734-240-7395
Montcalm County Register of Deeds
211 W. Main St.
P.O. Box 368
Stanton, MI 48888
Phone Number: 989-831-7337
Email: [email protected]
Montmorency County Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 789
12265 M-32 West
Atlanta, MI 49709
Phone Number: 989-785-8079
Muskegon County Register of Deeds
173 East Apple Avenue
Muskegon, MI 49442
Phone Number: 231-724-6271
Fax Number: 231-724-6842
Email: [email protected]
Newaygo County Register of Deeds
1087 Newell St.
P.O. Box 885
White Cloud, MI 49349
Phone Number: 231-689-7246
Fax Number: 231-689-7271
Oakland County Register of Deeds
1200 N. Telegraph
Building 12 East
Pontiac, MI 48341-0480
Phone Number: 248-858-0581
Oceana County Register of Deeds
100 N. State Street
P.O. Box 111
Hart, MI 49420
Phone Number: 231-873-4158
Fax Number: 231-873-9218
Ogemaw County Register of Deeds
806 W. Houghton Avenue, Room 104
West Branch, MI 48661
Phone Number: 989-345-0728
Fax Number: 989-345-6221
Email: [email protected]
Ontonagon County Register of Deeds
725 Greenland Road
Ontonagon, MI 49953
Phone Number: 906-884-4255
Osceola County Register of Deeds
301 W. Upton
Reed City, MI 49677
Phone Number: 231-832-6113
Oscoda County Register of Deeds
205 E. 11th St.
P.O. Box 399
Mio, MI 48647
Phone Number: 989-826-1116
Fax Number: 989-826-1156
Email: [email protected]
Otsego County Register of Deeds
225 W. Main Street
Gaylord, MI 49735
Phone Number: 989-731-7551
Fax Number: 989-731-7519
Ottawa County Register of Deeds
12220 Fillmore St., Room 146
West Olive, MI 49460
Phone Number: 616-994-4510
Fax Number: 616-994-4521
Email: [email protected]
Presque Isle County Register of Deeds
151 E. Huron Street
P.O. Box 110
Rogers City, MI 49779
Phone Number: 989-734-2676
Fax Number: 989-734-0506
Email: [email protected]
Roscommon County Register of Deeds
500 Lake St.
Roscommon, MI 48653-7664
Phone Number: 989-275-5931
Fax Number: 989-275-8640
Saginaw County Register of Deeds
111 S. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw, MI 48602
Phone Number: 989-790-5270
Sanilac County Register of Deeds
60 W. Sanilac
P.O. Box 168
Sandusky, MI 48471
Phone Number: 810-648-2313
Fax Number: 810-648-5461
Schoolcraft County Register of Deeds
300 Walnut Street, Room 164
Manistique, MI 49854
Phone Number: 906-341-3618
Email: [email protected]
Secretary of State
Uniform Commercial Code Section
7064 Crowner Drive
Lansing, MI 48918-1900
Phone Number: 517-322-1144
Shiawassee County Register of Deeds
208 N. Shiawassee Street
Corunna, MI 48817
Phone Number: 989-743-2216
Fax Number: 989-743-2459
Email: [email protected]
St. Clair County Register of Deeds
200 Grand River Avenue
Port Huron, MI 48060
Phone Number: 810-989-6930
Fax Number: 810-985-4795
St. Joseph County Register of Deeds
P.O. Box 388
125 W. Main St.
Centreville, MI 49032
Phone Number: 269-467-5552
Fax Number: 269-467-5593
Tuscola County Register of Deeds
125 W. Lincoln St.
Caro, MI 48723
Phone Number: 989-672-3840
Van Buren County Register of Deeds
219 Paw Paw Street, Suite 102
Paw Paw, Michigan 49079
Phone Number: 269-657-8242
Washtenaw County Register of Deeds
200 North Main St. Suite 110
P.O. Box 8645
Ann Arbor, MI 48107-8645
Phone Number: 734-222-6700
Fax Number: 734-222-6528
Wayne County Register of Deeds
400 Monroe, 7th Floor
Detroit, MI 48226
Real Property 313-224-5854
Personal Property 313-224-5860
Fax Number: 313-224-5884
Wexford County Register of Deeds
437 E. Division
P.O. Box 303
Cadillac, MI 49601
Phone Number: 231-779-9455
Fax Number: 231-779-5352
Email: [email protected]
- Cobalt strike apt
- 2005 cadillac cts
- First cable boxes
- The spark definition ww1
- 100 correct prediction site
Real Property Appraiser
Effective date: June 29, 2021
- 2.About this Policy
- 3.Information We Collect About You
- 4.Our Use of Your Information
- 5.Information We Disclose
- 6.Your Data Rights
- 7.Retention and Removal
- 8.Cookies and similar Tracking Technologies; “Do Not Track”
- 9.Information Security and Integrity
- 10.Information on Children
- 11.Your California Privacy Rights
- 12.Your Nevada Privacy Rights
- 13.Your Rights and Control under EU GDPR
- 14.Right to Revise
- 15.Contact Details
- 16.Privacy Contacts
Governmentjobs.com, Inc. (DBA “NEOGOV” and referred to herein as “we”, or “us”) is committed providing transparency regarding use of your information. We collect personal information by lawful and fair means with your knowledge and where appropriate, your consent. We consider information privacy throughout our product lifecycle - from inception, to production, and ongoing support.
About this Policy.
Information We Collect About You.
We require certain personal information in order to provide you Services, automatically collect information during your usage, and collect other information about you from other sources. The information we collect depends on the context – who “you” are in a given interaction and how you are using our services. In this Section we set out general categories of personal information and data we may collect and process.
Information Provided by You
We collect information from you directly when you visit our Services from either your computer, mobile phone, or other device. For example, certain information we collect is necessary to provide the Services to you or our Customers, such as the information collected with you create an account, submit a job application, or information used to interact with you regarding support or inquiries about our Services. We also collect information from you to register for text message or email communications, or when communicate through the Services. The categories of information we collect include the following:
Inquiry and Contact Data. We process information contained in or relating to any inquiry and contact information you submit to us regarding the Services, support, in response to a survey, or interaction with our sales team, including: name; email; phone number; address and related contact data. If you are a Customer or one of our partners, we collect Contact Data of primary users or designated contacts to administer the relationship or for other specified purposes.
Account Data. We may process your account data which may include your account credentials, email address, and account activity or other security related information.
Job Application and Profile Data. We may process personal information within the job applications you send to employers who use our Services, as well as information processed on our Services throughout the relationship you maintain with that employer. Typical personal information found in a job application or within a user Profile may include name, address, e-mail, telephone number, resume, driver’s license, work experience and performance data, education history, age, gender, race, information related to your health or financial information, marital status, military or veteran status, your signature, or and any other supplemental information added at your discretion or requested by an employer.
Transaction and Billing Data. We allow payment processing companies to process information relating to transactions, including purchases of Services, that you enter on the Services or payment processor website, or to facilitate processing of payroll and tax services. If you make an online payment to us through a payment processing company, we require you to provide your billing details, a name, address, email address and financial information corresponding to your selected method of payment (e.g. a credit card number and expiration date or a bank account number).
Voice Data. With your permission we collect voice recordings when you interact with our support teams to diagnose issues, our product teams to improve our services, our implementation teams during implementation of our Services, and our sales teams while providing demos of our Services.
Biometric Data. We collect fingerprints to identify who you are when you punch in and out on our timeclocks, for example, when you place or your finger or hand on the timeclock’s scanner. If our Customer uses biometric scanning on a timeclock, we may create data using a mathematical algorithm based off your fingerprint and store that Biometric Data. For more information regarding our use of Biometric data, please see our Biometric Data Notice.
Publication Data. We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our Services (e.g., feedback comments, information you provide to our support teams, videos, photographs, images).
Contests and Survey Data. When you complete any forms, respond to a survey or questionnaire, or participate in a contest, we collect the personal data you provide.
Resume Data. We collect information to evaluate you for a job opening with us, including your name, employment and education history, and references.
You may voluntarily submit other information to us through our Services that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
Information Collected Automatically
With the help of our Service Providers, we also automatically collect information about you and your device and how you interact with our Services. Categories of information collected automatically include the following:
Usage Data. We may process data about your use of our Services. This information may include webpages visited, what you click on, features you use, how often and when you use features, e-mails you view, and the Services you purchase.
Location Data. We collect data about your device’s location by tracking the IP address or data that indicates a country, state, city or postal code. Where a Customer utilizes our time clocks, we collect precise location data (latitude/longitude) of the timeclock you use to punch in and out of your work shifts.
Device Data. We may process information about your device or how you access our Services. Device Data may include Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, device type, software and hardware attributes, your operating system, system and performance information, cookie date/time stamp, and search terms entered on the site.
Tracking Data. We use tracking services that employ logs, cookies, pixel tags, and embedded scripts to collect user statistics and usage about visitors of our Services and receipt of communications.
Log Data. Our servers maintain log files that document events that occur during interaction with our Services and servers. Logs include information about the nature of each access, IP address, ISP, files viewed, content changes in certain cases, operating systems, device type and timestamps.
Pixel Tags. We use pixel tags (aka “web beacons”) in combination with cookies that are embedded in our emails and webpages. Pixel tags send information about your use to our servers.
Embedded Scripts. We use embedded scripts to collect information about how you interact with our Services.
Information from Other Sources
We also receive information about you from other sources. For example, we receive information about the status of background checks you participate in, updates from payment processors regarding your purchases, receipts and analytics for text communications you send and receive, and information you provide to, or automatically collected by, our hosting providers.
Categories of information collected from other sources include the following:
Partners. We collect and use information collected by integrators and from partners for joint product and marketing opportunities. This information may include Account, Transaction, Billing, Profile, and Tracking Data. Integrations may include payment processing companies, background check and online assessment providers, communication providers, performance or analytics providers, or HR related services employers choose to integrate with our Services.
Public sources. We collect information from publicly accessible websites and government sources.
Data brokers. We purchase additional contact data to supplement and correct the Contact Data we collect.
Our Use of Your Information.
We collect and process information in order to fulfill our contractual responsibility to deliver the Services, fulfill your requests, pursue our legitimate interests and our business and commercial purposes. Your information will only be collected and used for purposes stated herein, where you provide additional consent, or as required by law or regulation - including national security or law enforcement requirements. Our purposes for using your information, including over the past year, consist of the following:
- to process and manage our Services including to facilitate your use of such Services, maintain your user preferences, to help others find your profile and make your profile viewable by potential employers, transfer your job applications to potential employers (NEOGOV’s Customers), post for publication on the Services, and facilitate HR processes
- to communicate with you and send you information as part of the Services regarding your requests for information, contests you entered into, newsletters and surveys, technical notices, security alerts, support and administrative messages, significant updates to the Services or policies, as well as relevant notifications regarding your account or job application, job suggestions, or the status of your background check or assessment (to learn how to manage these communications, see “Your Data Rights” below)
- allow our Customers, their personnel, and job applicants to communicate with one another
- marketing our products and features (for as long as you do not opt-out), measure the performance of email messaging and promotional campaigns, learn how to improve email deliverability and open rates, and improve our business activities
- to provide support, troubleshoot and diagnose problems with our Services or servers, fix bugs, ensure the security of our Services, maintain back-ups of our databases, optimize the Services for particular devices and browsers, and ensure the Services are accessible
- make improvements, enhancements, or modifications to the Services through data analysis and research of usage trends, feedback sessions, and analysis of enhancements contained in or relating to any communication you send us
- make payments through the Services, bill you for use of our Services (if applicable), send notices regarding status of payments, forward payroll and tax information to partners to facilitate processing, and to ensure the Services you pay for those you have access to
- track your preferences and behavior to identify and understand trends in the various interactions with our services and internal system administration, determine country of origin, identify clickstreams that led you to our Services, and make personalized recommendations of relevant job opportunities, features, and other content
- ensure you can use our Services in conjunction with other services and facilitate your use of integrations
- to verify your identity or confirm your location
- to conduct research on social, economic and public sector hiring trends
- fulfill other business activities at your direction
- to respond to legal requests or prevent fraud, enforce our legal agreements where applicable, prevent potentially illegal activities, and screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity
We also use your information with your consent, including the following:
- make personalized recommendations of content and features
- to help others find your profile and make your profile viewable by potential employers and transfer your job applications to employers
- communicate with you and send you information as part of the Services regarding your requests for information, contests you entered into, newsletters and surveys, significant updates to the Services or policies, as well as relevant notifications regarding your account or job application, or the status of your background check or assessment. Please note, you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices.
Information We Disclose.
We share information with other parties for the purposes stated herein or as required by law. The following categories are the entities we’ve shared information with, including over the past year.
We disclose information to employers that utilize our services. For instance, when a job seeker makes their profile information searchable within our Services or responds to a job posting, we will share information with employers in order to facilitate the job search and hiring process. If your current or former employer uses one of our Services, information you input into the Services is accessible by that employer’s end users - subject to the security and access controls set up by the employer.
We disclose information to our affiliates with our Customer’s consent in order to facilitate any Service transition or implementation services.
We share information with services providers hired to provide services on our behalf. For instance, we use service providers to facilitate our support services, data security, email, web hosting, credit card payments, deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content, deliver payroll processing and disbursements, coordinate our customer conferences, and manage our sales and customer relations. We share information with analytics and advertising companies that may act as our processor and a controller in other instances. We work with other entities to perform research, under controls that are designed to protect your privacy. We publish or allow others to publish insights, presented as aggregated, de-identified, or non-personal data. Where we share information with a party that is not our service provider, such sharing is either at your direction or the direction of our Customers. For example, we share information if you or a Customer chooses to use an integration in conjunction with our Services, to the extent necessary to facilitate that use. Integrations may include payment processing companies, background check and online assessment providers, communication providers, or other independent services Customer chooses to utilize our open API with.
We may share non-personal information with affiliated partners and use machine learning techniques on tracking and metadata in order to provide Customers with useful insights from the data they collected using Services, to build or enhance features, improve Services, and improve infrastructure and security.
We do not sell information in the traditional sense; however, should an activity we undertake constitute a “sale” under the expanded definition of “sale” within the California Consumer Privacy Act, California consumers have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Please see “Your Data Rights” and “Your California Privacy Rights” for more information on how to exercise your right to optout.
Other parties when you give your consent
We may also share personal information where you provide your consent or post your information publicly. Where required by law, additional consent is obtained before personal information is transferred to us or forwarded to other parties. For example, we share information with background check providers if a job applicant consents and we are instructed to do so by our Customers.
During your use of the Services you may have the opportunity to visit or link to other websites, including websites by third parties unaffiliated with us. We have no relationship or control over unaffiliated websites. These websites might collect personal information about you, and you should review the privacy policies of such other websites to see how they treat your personal information. Use of such websites are at your own risk.
Mergers, Acquisitions, Dissolutions
We may transfer or disclose information to another entity who acquires or may acquire any or all of our business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or bankruptcy.
Other third parties where required by law
We also share personal information or data in order to: meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to NEOGOV and/or as required or permitted by law; protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person; and where disclosure is necessary for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or where there is reasonable belief that disclosure is required by law or regulations
Your Data Rights.
You can review and enforce your personal information rights through your account, communications you receive from us, third party mechanisms, or with the assistance of our support team.
Our Services incorporate privacy controls which allow you to specify and limit how we process your information, as well as update and remove information we retain about you.
For instance, to place limits on which Customers can preview your profile, log into your account on https://www.governmentjobs.com and go to your account settings. Job seekers can utilize similar privacy controls on a per Customer basis in each Career Page account created.
In certain circumstances you have the right to have inaccurate personal information about you rectified. You can modify or delete personal information within your account at any time by logging in to your applicable account and following the prompts to either “update my profile” or “delete my profile.”
You can change your email preferences to control notifications you receive from us and Customers or unsubscribe from a notification by following instructions contained within the notification itself, your account settings, or using your email provider preferences. SMS text messages will be sent to you strictly in accordance with your preferences, and only after you have explicitly opted in. If you change your mind at any time, and no longer wish to receive SMS text messages, reply to a message with the word “OPTOUT” in all capital letters. Afterwards, should you choose to begin receiving messages again, reply with the word “OPTIN” in all capital letters. Job seekers may also control their receipt of SMS text messages through their job seeker Account preferences, by contacting the Customer the text message pertains to, or by notifying support at [email protected]
You can restrict cookies by using your cookie manager settings.
You may have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal information and, where we do, access to the personal information. To see whether information on you is retained on our servers, please click here. Certain users are entitled to request copies of their personal information held by us. You can print a copy of your Profile information using your web browser and download your attachments at any time by logging into your account and following the download process.
For inquiries related to resetting your account, or if you believe someone else has gained access to your account or provided us your contact information, please contact support at: [email protected] If you have a valid data subject request, including a request to restrict or limit our use of your information, you may either contact support at [email protected] or fill out a Data Subject Request Form if available.
To the extent the basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by using the privacy controls in your settings, within certain contacts you receive, by deleting personal information within your Profile, or by deleting your account. If you revoke your consent by deleting your account, your Profile will be removed from our job seeker server; however, revoking your consent will not remove applications you previously submit to employers or our aggregated, de-identified, or non-personal data.
Your data rights for information you submit to our Customers
Upon submission of a job application or making your information available to an employer (our Customer) , your information is controlled by that employer. In this regard, we are a data processor for personal information employers’ maintain in our servers, and we maintain limited rights to such data as permitted by our Customers’, to process as necessary to deliver the Services or support to Customers’, ensure safety and security of our Services, where necessary to protect our interests or the public interest, or as required by law.
For these reasons, we are not in a position to directly handle data requests for data controlled by Customers. Customers may store personal information they receive from you on our servers or their own storage facilities. Customers control the types of personal information requested from you, how it’s used, who can access it, and how long they retain this personal information. Your data rights are subject to Customer internal policies and applicable law. You should contact the Customer regarding personal information they may hold about you and to exercise any data rights you may have. We will cooperate with such inquiry to the extent it is permitted under our confidentiality and privacy obligations.
Retention and Removal.
We retain your personal information for as long as your account is considered active, to provide you or our Customers our services, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, investigate security incidents, prevent fraud and abuse, protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person, enforce our contractual agreements, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from messages or exercise your data rights
Our retention policies and procedures are designed to help ensure our compliance with legal obligations and allow Customers to comply with their own record retention requirements. We implement retention controls within the Services that Customers utilize to control their data retention periods. The Customer determines when the purpose of personal data about their employees has been fulfilled. The Customer has the means to permanently destroy personal data about their employees.
For personal information we determine the purposes for and means by which it is processed, such information will not be kept for longer than necessary for the purpose, when no longer relevant, or upon permissible request, and will be appropriately disposed in a manner designed to ensure it cannot be reconstructed or read.
Upon deletion of a job seeker account or any data point within the job seeker account, it will be removed from our job seeker database; however, your data may persist elsewhere, such as applications you previously submit to Customers will persist until Customer disposal. Job seekers should contact the Customer they sent the application to if they seek enforcement of eligible data rights in that application. We may retain de-identified information after your account has been closed.
Cookies and similar Tracking Technologies; “Do Not Track”
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser and device you use to access our Services. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Authentication to identify you when you visit our Services, as you navigate our Services, to confirm whether you are currently logged in, and determine if an occurrence affects you.
- Metrics to determine how you use the Services, what features you utilize and how often, how much time you spend on the Services and features, and other details about the hiring and HR process. This data is aggregated and anonymized.
- Personalization to store information about your preferences and personalize our Services to you, including to supply Customers with details about their hiring processes, and provide job recommendations to job seekers and Customers based on their past interest.
- Security to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect our Services generally.
- Advertising and feedback to determine whether our advertising and feedback inquiries are received, opened, if the content or campaign is effective, and to provide you more specific content about Services we or our partners offer.
- Analysis to help us analyze the use and performance of our Services, and display different versions of features or content, all of which helps us determine what parts of our Services need improvement and which ones you enjoy most (which may include marketing content).
- Google Analytics and Adsense to analyze the use of our Services and publish advertisements. Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Other data gathering mechanisms, such as web beacons, HTML Storage Objects, and web tags, are used by us and our service providers to gather more specific information on your use. A web beacon (also called a web bug or clear GIF) is a graphic on a webpage or in an email message that is designed to monitor who is reading the page or message. Web beacons are often invisible because they are typically only 1-by-1 pixel in size. Web beacons are often used alongside cookies to track activity. Web beacons may be used to add information to a profile about a site visited, provide an independent accounting of how many people have visited a website, gather statistics about usage, among other things. HTML Storage Objects are program code that collects information about your activity on our Services. The HTML is temporarily downloaded onto your device while you are connected to our Online Services.
Data Security and Integrity.
We implement physical, technical, and administrative safeguards designed to maintain data accuracy, integrity, and security, prevent unauthorized access, and facilitate correct use of personal information. These safeguards include limiting access to data, storing personal information on secure servers and computers, encrypting personal information at rest and in transit, periodically testing our security technology, and training our employees in information security.
In addition, we seek to maintain contractual data security, confidentiality, and privacy obligations with our partners and vendors, and our employees that have access to personal information are subject to access, use, and confidentiality policies. Only authorized employees with a reasonable need related to their job duties have access to Customer and job seeker personal information. Employees who violate our policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.
Although we maintain the controls listed herein, transmission of data is not without risk and we complete security of your information cannot be guaranteed. Please note, you are responsible for keeping your username and password secret at all times.
In the event we believe the security of your personal information in our possession or control may be compromised, we may seek to notify you by e-mail and you consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Information on Children.
These Services are not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a person under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete the information from our records. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, you may report this to us at [email protected]
If you are a California resident under 18 years old, you have the right to remove information you have posted to our Services. Please contact us at [email protected] and describe what information you’ve posted that you now want removed. We will use reasonable efforts to remove such information in compliance with the law and our other obligations stated herein. We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age.
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, you have additional data rights including:
Right to notice of collection
We’ve provided details on what information is collected about you in Section 4 “Information We Collect About You”. However, to ensure compliance with CCPA, the following categories of information as defined by the CCPA have been collected over the past year:
- Direct identifiers such as your name, User ID, and email.
- Commercial information such as your transactions and purchases.
- Employment and education history information including when you submit a job application through our services or apply to a job at NEOGOV.
- Demographic data including your race, ethnicity, gender, marital status and any other demographic information requested by our Customers.
- Internet or other electronic network activity including your search history on our job board, analytics regarding your use, and device identifiers for location and security.
- Audio and electronic data including your signature and voice recordings collected with your consent while speaking to our support, sales, or product teams.
- Information inferred and derived from other categories to determine your preferences and trends.
- Right to notice of your data rights
Right to opt out of sale (“Do Not Sell My Information”)
NEOGOV allows select companies to place tracking technologies like cookies on our sites, which allow those companies to receive information about your activity on our Services. The companies may use that data to serve you more relevant ads on our sites or others. Sharing data for online advertising like this may be considered a “sale” of information. California consumers have a right to opt-out of these sales. You have control over whether these technologies work on your devices. You can disable them using browser Do Not Track features or Cookie Settings provided by us.
- Right to access certain specific data fields stored about you and the right to delete such data
- Right to non-discrimination by us for the exercise of any of your rights. on price or our Services based on your exercise of data rights
- Right to have an authorized agent exercise your rights on your behalf. Note that we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and will verify your identity directly.
To exercise these rights, you can either contact our support team at [email protected] If you exercise your rights through emailing our support teams, please title the email “California Privacy Rights Request”, and within the body of the email specify what right you seek to invoke. Please note, if we cannot verify your identity we may deny certain data right requests.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf, but we require written proof of the agent’s permission and verify your identity directly.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California customers to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request please send a letter to: Governmentjobs.com, Inc., 300 Continental Blvd. Suite 565, El Segundo, CA 90245 Attn: Privacy Department. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note Governmentjobs is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided mail address.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration. We do not currently sell personal information as defined under Nevada law. If you want to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us as at [email protected] and include the words “Nevada Rights” in the subject line.
Your Rights and Control under EU GDPR.
Data Controllers and Processors
Lawful Basis for Processing.
For personal information subject to GDPR, we rely on multiple legal bases for processing, including:
- Consent (which can be revoked by utilizing privacy controls, deleting Profile or Account Data, or contacting support).
- When processing is necessary to perform a contract (e.g. delivering you the Services).
- Legitimate business interests such as developing the Services, marketing new features or products, proper administration of our website and business, ensuring safety and security.
- Where necessary to protect vital or public interests.
- As required by law.
EU Data Subject Rights
Data subjects in Europe whose information we receive through appropriate safeguards have legal rights to determine whether we hold personal data about them, to access personal data we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment, or deletion in appropriate circumstances. In particular, your rights may include:
- Data Access Rights
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right of Rectification
- Right to be Forgotten
- Right to Object to Processing
- Right to Withdraw Consent; and
- Data Portability Rights
Some of these rights may be subject to exception and limitation. In any case, we will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time but no later than within 30 days of receiving a request. To request to exercise your rights, you may contact us at [email protected] Some of the rights are complex, and you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights. You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
For personal data transferred from the European Union, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we will provide appropriate safeguards, such as through use of standard contractual clauses.
We will provide an individual opt-out choice, or opt-in for sensitive data, before we share your sensitive data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, please submit a written request to [email protected]
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where Governmentjobs.com, Inc. relies on Privacy Shield Principles for onward transfers of personal data from the EU, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland, including the onward transfer liability provisions, Governmentjobs.com, Inc. remains responsible under the Privacy Shield Principles for third-party agents processing personal data on its behalf.
Where Governmentjobs.com, Inc. receives personal data under the Privacy Shield and then transfers it to a service provider acting as agent, Governmentjobs.com, Inc. has certain liability under the Privacy Shield if both (i) the agent processes the personal data in a manner inconsistent with the Governmentjobs.com, Inc. and (ii) Governmentjobs.com, Inc. is responsible for the event giving rise to the damage. With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Governmentjobs.com, Inc. is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Governmentjobs.com’s accountability for personal data that it receives in the United States under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to another party is described in the Privacy Shield Principles. In particular, where where Governmentjobs.com transfers personal data in reliance on Privacy Shield, Governtmentjobs.com, Inc. remains responsible and liable under the Privacy Shield Principles if any agents that it engages to process personal data on its behalf do so in a manner inconsistent with the Principles, unless Governmentjobs.com proves that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Governmentjobs.com, Inc commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal data transferred in reliance on Privacy Shield to the United States pursuant to Privacy Shield. European Union and Swiss individuals with Privacy Shield inquiries or complaints should first contact Governmentjobs.com by email at [email protected]
Governmentjobs.com, Inc. has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints regarding personal data transferred in reliance on Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit https://bbbprograms.org/privacy-shield-complaints for more information and to file a complaint. This service is provided free of charge to you.
Governmentjobs.com, Inc. has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data transferred from the EU, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland in reliance on Privacy Shield and in the context of the employment relationship.
If your Privacy Shield complaint cannot be resolved through the above channels, under certain conditions, you may invoke binding arbitration for some residual claims not resolved by other redress mechanisms. See Privacy Shield Annex 1 at https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=ANNEX-I-introduction.
Right to Revise.
You should periodically check this page to remind yourself of the rights herein.
This website is owned and operated by Governmentjobs.com, Inc. (DBA “NEOGOV”). Our principal place of business is at 300 Continental Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245. You can contact us by email, telephone, or regular mail using the contact information listed herein.
Effective date: September 24, 2020
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information.
Re-use of any of NEOGOV’s Service Specifications for any purpose is strictly prohibited without our prior written permission. Please direct any requests for permission to [email protected]
You must not:
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any legal notices, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover or directly access the source code or any underlying ideas or algorithms of any portions of the Services or any underlying software or component thereof.
- Aggregate, copy, or duplicate in any manner any of the content or information available from any our Services, including expired job postings, unless authorized by us.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, license, transfer, sell or transmit any of the NEOGOV Content or material on our Services.
- Reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the NEOGOV Content in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits NEOGOV, that dilutes the strength of NEOGOV’s property, or infringes NEOGOV’s intellectual property rights.
- Trademarks. “NEOGOV,” “NEOED,” “GovernmentJobs.com,” “CareerNow,” “Career Pages,” “Touchless Forms” and certain other names or logos are our trademarks, and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are our trademarks or service marks, excluding the marks of our partners. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. We also retain the rights in the designated color schemes and column names provided within the Services. The “look” and “feel” of the Services (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design, and all other graphical elements not uploaded or implemented by Customers) are also our trademarks or copyrights.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- For the unlawful use of any personally identifiable information of other users of which you may be exposed to.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited texts, tweets or faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any user, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate NEOGOV, a NEOGOV employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm NEOGOV or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- Use the communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g. excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text).
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack including via means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing,”.
- Post any incomplete, false, or inaccurate résumé information or information which is not your own accurate résumé.
- Respond to any employment opportunity for any reason other than to apply for the job.
- Access the Services in order to build, assist, or facilitate the assembly of a competitive product or service, to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the System, or to copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services.
If your use of the Services requires you to comply with industry-specific regulations applicable to such use, you will be solely responsible for such compliance, unless NEOGOV has agreed with you otherwise. You may not use the Services in a way that would subject NEOGOV to those industry-specific regulations without obtaining NEOGOV”s prior written agreement. For example, you may not use the Services to collect, protect, or otherwise handle “protected health information” (as defined in 45 C.F.R. §160.103 under United States federal regulations) without entering into a separate business associate agreement with NEOGOV that permits you to do so.
Your level of access should be limited to ensure your access is no more than necessary to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties. If you believe you are being granted access that you should not have, you must immediately notify NEOGOV.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. You agree that we may monitor the Services to (1) comply with any applicable laws, regulations, or other government requests, (2) operate the Services or to protect itself and its users and members, and (3) for such other purposes as it may deem reasonably necessary or appropriate from time to time. More specifically, we have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
We have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS GOVERNMENTJOBS.COM, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER GOVERNMENTJOBS.COM, INC. OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring postings and encourages all users to use reasonable discretion and caution in evaluating or reviewing any post. We assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Content Standards. These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not NEOGOV, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
Online Purchases; Add-On Services
- Payment Authorization. You agree to pay to NEOGOV any fees for each Add-On Service you purchase in accordance with the pricing and payment terms presented to you for that Add-On Service. All Add-On Service fees are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable. If NEOGOV changes the fees for all or part of the Services, including by adding fees or charges, NEOGOV will provide you notice of those changes. If you do not accept the changes, NEOGOV may discontinue providing the applicable part of the Services to you.
- Add-On Service Subscriptions. The Add-On Services may include features that allow for automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Add-On Subscription”). Unless otherwise agreed by NEOGOV, Add-On Subscriptions will be billed in advance on an annual recurring, periodic basis. NEOGOV may also provide pro-rated pricing terms and align Add-On Subscription invoice or billing with SaaS Subscriptions. If you decide to activate an Add-On Subscription, you authorize NEOGOV to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of the recurring payments, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The Add-On Service Subscription Term is a continuous and non-divisible commitment for the full duration of the term regardless of any invoice schedule. The Subscription will commence upon the date you activate or use the Add-On Service. The Subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your Subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your Add-On Subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic subscription fee to your account. We will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). NEOGOV may change the Subscription Fee for any subsequent Subscription period but will provide you notice of any increase before it applies. Unless otherwise stated in a commercial agreement we negotiated with a Customer, you may cancel an Add-On Subscription by contacting us at: [email protected], [email protected], or alternative means expressly presented to you within the Services. You may cancel auto-renewal on your Add-On Service Subscription at any time, in which case your Add-On Service Subscription will continue until the end of that billing cycle before terminating.
- Taxes. Unless otherwise stated, you are responsible for any taxes (other than NEOGOV’s income tax) or duties associated with the sale of the Services, including any related penalties or interest (collectively, “Taxes”). You will pay NEOGOV for the Services without any reduction for Taxes.
- E-Signature Provisioning & Consent. NEOGOV E-Forms and other electronically signed services (“E-Signatures”) are provided by NEOGOV for two counterparties (generally a government employer (the “sending party”) subscribing to NEOGOV Services and personnel or job seekers) to electronically sign documents. If you use E-Signatures offered by NEOGOV, you agree to the statements set forth in this Section. Whenever you sign a document using E-Signatures you affirmatively consent to using electronic signatures via the E-Signatures and consent to conducting electronic business transactions. You also confirm that you are able to access the E-Signatures and the document you are signing electronically. When using E-Signatures for a document, your consent applies only to the matter(s) covered by that particular document.
- Right to Opt-Out of E-Signatures. You are not required to use E-Signatures or accept electronic documents provided thereby. If you are a job seeker or personnel and you choose to not use E-Signatures, you may still sign the document manually by notifying the sending party that you are choosing to do so and by obtaining a non-electronic copy of the document. NEOOGV assumes no responsibility for providing you with a non-electronic version of the document. In the event you are choosing to sign the document manually, do not use E-Signatures to sign the document or to return the document to the sending party.
- Electronic Download. If you have signed a document electronically using E-Signatures and transmitted it back to the sending party, NEOGOV provides the opportunity to download and print a paper copy of the document at no charge. If you later withdrawn your consent to using E-Signatures, please notify the sending party and stop using E-Signatures. Note that the decision to stop using E-Signatures after you have already used it does not change the legality of the documents you have previously signed using an electronic signature.
- E-Signature Validity. PLEASE NOTE THAT NEOGOV’S STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN OR ELSEWHERE CONCERNING THE VALIDITY OF ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS AND/OR THE SIGNATURE LINES OF DOCUMENTS THAT ARE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY; THEY SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE. UNDER FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS GOVERNING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES ON CERTAIN TYPES OF AGREEMENTS ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE. NEOGOV HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENSURING THAT DOCUMENTS ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED THROUGH E-SIGNATURE’S ARE VALID OR ENFORCEABLE UNDER THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ANY PARTICULAR STATE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL JURISDICTION. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH LEGAL COUNSEL CONCERNING THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY DOCUMENT YOU MAY SIGN ELECTRONICALLY USING NEOGOV’S E-SIGNATURE’S.
Text Message and Email Communications. We may offer you the opportunity to receive text message and email notifications regarding notices, reminders, status updates, support, administrative message and disclosures, or other related human resource related notices from us or our Customers. Communications through these methods may be routed through a third-party service.
SMS messages will be sent to you strictly in accordance with your preferences, and only after you have explicitly opted in. If you change your mind at any time, and no longer wish to receive SMS messages, reply to a message with the word “OPTOUT” in all capital letters. Afterwards, should you choose to begin receiving messages again, reply with the word “OPTIN” in all capital letters. job seekers may also control their receipt of SMS messages through their job seeker Account preferences, by contacting the Customer whom the text message pertains to, or by notifying NEOGOV Support.
Should you allow SMS messages sent to you by NEOGOV or NEOGOV Customers, you agree to accept such text messages on your mobile phone including messages sent by automated telephone dialing system. You certify that you are the owner of the mobile phone entered or are authorized to use this mobile phone to receive SMS.
You are responsible for all mobile carrier data or text message charges resulting from your use of the Services, including from any notifications provided by the Services. The number of messages you receive will vary depending on the number of jobs you applied to, jobs you searched for, or the number Customers you allow to contact you. You may receive a text message confirming your subscription. NEOGOV reserves the right to suspend or terminate your SMS messages for any reason, with or without notifying you.
Since these text message services depend on the functionality of third-party providers, there may be technical delays on the part of those providers. NEOGOV may make commercially reasonable efforts to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information, but cannot guarantee the delivery, timeliness, or accuracy of the content of any alert. NEOGOV shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert. If your mobile number changes, you are responsible for informing the Customer of that change. NEOGOV MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
- Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Changes to the Services. We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Linking to the Services and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Additional Terms for Third-Party Services.
- Links and Third-Party Content on the Services. If the Services contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not control these services and are not responsible for their availability, content, or any malware accessed through them. Your correspondence or any other dealings with third parties found on the Services are solely between you and such third party. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim responsibility and liability for all third-party provided materials, programs, products, and services contained on or accessed through the Services, and you agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Services. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. You are advised to read all terms and conditions of any third-party service.
Specific Third-Party Providers.
Stripe. Some of the Services allow you to use Stripe to make payments. Your use of Stripe is subject to the applicable Stripe Terms of Service found at https://stripe.com/connect/legal.
Plivo. Some of the Services allow you to send or receive text messages through Plivo, Inc. If you are Personnel or other Customer agent using the text messages services on behalf of a Customer, you agree to use the text message services in compliance with law and agree to the Plivo Acceptable Use Policy available at https://www.plivo.com/aup/.
- Geographic Restriction; Age Restriction. NEOGOV operates out of the state of California in the United States. The Services are hosted in data centers located within the United States. Our Services are targeted for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. You must be 18 years of age or older to visit or use the Services in any manner. If under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, you must use any Services under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
NEOGOV’s Liability. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
NEOGOV SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY AS A RESULT OF DELAY IN OR INABILITY TO DELIVER ANY SERVICES DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES OR EVENTS BEYOND NEOGOV’s REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: (A) ACTS OF GOD; (B) CHANGES IN OR IN THE INTERPRETATION OF ANY LAW, RULE, REGULATION, OR ORDINANCE; (C) STRIKES, LOCKOUTS, OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS; (D) TRANSPORTATION DELAYS; (E) UNAVAILABILITY OF SUPPLIES OR MATERIALS; (F) FIRE OR EXPLOSION; (G) RIOT, MILITARY ACTION, OR USURPED POWER; OR (H) ACTIONS OR FAILURES TO ACT ON THE PART OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY.
NEOGOV DOES NOT AND CANNOT CONTROL THE FLOW OF DATA TO OR FROM THE NEOGOV SERVICES AND OTHER PORTIONS OF THE INTERNET. SUCH FLOW DEPENDS IN LARGE PART ON THE PERFORMANCE OF INTERNET SERVICES PROVIDED OR CONTROLLED BY THIRD PARTIES. AT TIMES, ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES CAN IMPAIR OR DISRUPT YOUR CONNECTIONS TO THE INTERNET (OR PORTIONS THEREOF). ALTHOUGH NEOGOV WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO TAKE ALL ACTIONS IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE TO REMEDY AND AVOID SUCH EVENTS, NEOGOV CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT OCCUR. ACCORDINGLY, NEOGOV DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER NEOGOV NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH NEOGOV MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NEOGOV NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH NEOGOV REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, NEOGOV HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You acknowledge that NEOGOV exercises no control over employer human resource practices implemented using the Service or decisions as to employment, promotion, termination, or compensation of any job seeker or personnel. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Services. NEOGOV is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any NEOGOV Service and NEOGOV shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any NEOGOV Service. In addition, employers are responsible for the privacy, collection, use, retention and processing of employer owned data, and providing any and all notices regarding the foregoing, in compliance with all applicable laws.
Limitation on Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NEOGOV, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO THE OTHER PARTY OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CUSTOMER’S USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, OR DUE TO ANY EVENT WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE, LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR NEOGOV KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF NEOGOV’s GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF NEOGOV, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED ($100.00) U.S. DOLLARS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS CUMULATIVE WITH ALL PAYMENTS FOR CLAIMS OR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT BEING AGGREGATED TO DETERMINE SATISFACTION OF THE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF ONE OR MORE CLAIMS WILL NOT ENLARGE THE LIMIT. THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. EACH PARTY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REFLECTS AN INFORMED, VOLUNTARY ALLOCATION BETWEEN THE PARTIES OF THE RISKS (KNOWN AND UNKNOWN) THAT MAY EXIST IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND HAS BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REFLECTED IN DETERMINING THE CONSIDERATION TO BE GIVEN BY EACH PARTY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND IN THE DECISION BY EACH PARTY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your Comments and Concerns.
This website is operated by Governmentjobs.com, Inc. with offices at 300 Continental Blvd., Suite 565, El Segundo, CA 90245.
For further information relating to the legal issues contained in these Terms or problem reports regarding this service, please contact using the following:
If you are a Job Seeker, please contact: [email protected]
If you are a Customer (an organization), please contact: [email protected]
Ingham County Equalization Tax
Popularity:#1 of 4 Assessor Offices in Ingham County#55 of 145 Assessor Offices in Michigan#2,187 in Assessor Offices
Ingham County Equalization Tax Contact Information
Address, Phone Number, and Fax Number for Ingham County Equalization Tax, an Assessor Office, at South Jefferson Street, Mason MI.
- Ingham County Equalization Tax
- 341 South Jefferson Street
Mason, Michigan, 48854
Free Ingham County Assessor Office Property Records Search
Find Ingham County residential property tax assessment records, tax assessment history, land & improvement values, district details, property maps, tax rates, exemptions, market valuations, ownership, past sales, deeds & more.
Map of Ingham County Equalization Tax
View map of Ingham County Equalization Tax, and get driving directions from your location .
Related Public Records Searches
Find GIS Maps, Land Records, and Property Records related to Ingham County Equalization Tax.
Assessor Offices Nearby
Find 6 Assessor Offices within 23 miles of Ingham County Equalization Tax.
Find 12 external resources related to Ingham County Equalization Tax.
About the Ingham County Equalization Tax
The Ingham County Equalization Tax, located in Mason, Michigan, determines the value of all taxable property in Ingham County, MI. Taxable property includes land and commercial properties, often referred to as real property or real estate, and fixed assets owned by businesses, often referred to as personal property. Property assessments performed by the Assessor are used to determine the Ingham County property taxes owed by individual taxpayers.Property owners may contact the Assessment Office for questions about:
- Ingham County, MI property tax assessments
- Property tax appeals and reassessments
- Paying property tax bills and due dates
- Property tax rates and tax roll
- Ingham County GIS maps, property maps, and plat maps
- Property records and deeds in Ingham County
Ingham County Home & Property Tax Statistics
Find Ingham County Home Values, Property Tax Payments (Annual), Property Tax Collections (Total), and Housing Characteristics. Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates.
|Median Home Value||$129,000||$146,200|
|Median Rental Cost (per month)||$857||$850|
|Median Property Taxes||$2,820||$2,312|
|Median Property Taxes (Mortgage)||$2,896||$2,479|
|Median Property Taxes (No Mortgage)||$2,665||$2,013|
|Property Taxes (Mortgage)||$143,624,500||$4,763,029,800|
|Property Taxes (No Mortgage)||$64,585,300||$2,513,803,200|
|Total Housing Units||123,193||4,580,939|
|Occupied Housing Units||112,200 (91.1%)||3,909,509 (85.3%)|
|Vacant Housing Units||10,993 (8.9%)||671,430 (14.7%)|
|Owner Occupied Housing Units||65,324 (58.2%)||2,777,114 (71.0%)|
|Renter Occupied Housing Units||46,876 (41.8%)||1,132,395 (29.0%)|
|Housing Units (Mortgage)||66.4%||60.5%|
|Housing Units (No Mortgage)||33.6%||39.5%|
Assessor Offices near Mason
Equalization ingham county
And what is most interesting - I did not want to just have sex with her. I wanted ALL of her. I wanted to have this woman completely.Ingham County offering free condoms
His hand slid down my feet and squeezed into the hole. It hurt a little and I groaned. Then he pushed out of bed, appearing in front of me completely naked and with a trembling penis.
- Sims 4 names list
- Ruck plate carrier
- Naruto uzumaki drawing
- 20 cent coin australian
- 6ft folding tables
- Craigslist rental home
- Outboard motor starter
- Naruto opening 16 episode
The light from the corridor through the half-open door and the glowing monitor - that was all the lighting was in the. Room now. Oksana got up, straightened her back, which was a little numb from the long sitting. She tried to spread her legs a little - the narrow skirt was in the way - and raised her arms up. Stretching the muscles that were already aching.