ALL OFFERS INCLUDE $10/MO AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS AND PAPERLESS DISCOUNT WITH A STORED BANK ACCOUNT OR $5/MO DISCOUNT APPLIES TO STORED CREDIT CARD
We've got great Xfinity deals for you.
Whether you're shopping for our latest digital cable TV deals, new high-speed Internet offers, specials on reliable home phone service, or our latest home security and home control promotions, we've got great new packages for you.
Always online? Xfinity Internet gives you fast Internet and the most WiFi coverage throughout your home for the best in-home WiFi experience. Get started with one of our Internet deals in your area and get reliably fast Internet.
Reliably fast Internet based on FCC, ‘Measuring Broadband America Report,’ WiFi claim based on Xfinity Gigabit service, router coverage and speed on 5 GHz band. Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed.
Love to watch television shows and blockbuster movies? We've got great new TV specials for you! Xfinity X1 will change the way you experience TV. With our new cable deals on X1, you can finally enjoy the simplest, fastest and most complete way to access all your entertainment on all your screens.Learn about Xfinity TV
If you want to connect with friends and family, Xfinity Voice deals may be right for you. With our latest home phone offers, now you can talk as much as you want to nearly half the world. Our reliable home phone service promotions deliver amazing call clarity to valued customers. Xfinity phone deals let you stay connected at home or on the go with your smartphone or tablet.Learn about Xfinity Voice
Want to look after your home, family and pets from anywhere? Xfinity Home deals on home security and home automation provide you peace of mind with a total home security package. Our home security deals come with professional monitoring and 24/7 security solutions. Ready for a connected and protected home? Shop new promos now to find the offer that's right for you.Learn about Xfinity Home
XFINITY INTERNET + TV DEALS
Save on fast Internet and live TV
Save on reliably fast Internet and X1 TV, the ultimate entertainment experience. You'll also get our Voice Remote and DVR you can watch anywhere. Plus unlimited access to the Peacock Premium streaming service from NBCUniversal, on us.
Change the way you WiFi
With Xfinity xFi, you'll get the speeds, coverage, and control you need to enjoy the ultimate home WiFi experience.
Reliably fast Internet
Choose a download speed to fit your lifestyle, whether you're browsing the Web or streaming favorite movies and shows.
Stay connected on the go
Access to millions of Xfinity WiFi hotspots nationwide so you can surf or stream without using all your mobile data.
* Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Reliably fast Internet based on FCC, ‘Measuring Broadband America Report,’ XFINITY xFi is available to XFINITY Internet service customers with a compatible XFINITY Gateway. Limited to home WiFi network. Does not apply to XFINITY WiFi hotspots. Access to Xfinity WiFi hotspots included with Xfinity post-pay Internet. Not available to Xfinity Prepaid only customers. Hotspots available in select locations only. Actual speeds vary and are not guaranteed. Taxes and fees extra. $10/month rental fee is in addition to the cost of Internet service package. Pricing subject to change. Day Guarantee applies to one month's recurring service charge and standard installation.
The use of Olympic Marks, Terminology and Imagery is authorized by the U.S. Olympic Committee pursuant to Title 36 U.S. Code Section
Xfinity is for you if you want a solid channel lineup, a decently-priced bundle, and a legit DVR. With this cable provider, you really do get what you pay for.
Xfinity isnt for you if youre looking for the cheapest cable package possible.
Xfinity might have a list of fees, but at least you wont be disappointed by Xfinitys service. This cable TV company is reliable, widely available, and youll get most, if not all, of the channels you and your family want.
We recommend the Extra TV plan because its only $50 per month for more than channels.
If youre looking for a bundle, we recommend the X1 Saver Pro+ Double Play with + channels and Mbps download speeds for $ But for larger families, we recommend the X1 Preferred Pro+ Double Play with + channels and Mbps download speeds for $ per month.
If Xfinity isnt available in your area or doesnt have the channel lineup you need, check out our top cable TV providers for other options. If youre trying to save as much money as possible, check out the cheapest cable TV providers.
Comcast Xfinity Cable TV for Seniors
Xfinity Cable TV, Internet, and Phone Bundles
While there are no senior-specific discounts (boo), Xfinity has multiple bundling deals and other promotional offers throughout the year. Bundling (combining more than one service, such as TV, internet, and phone) is one of the best ways to get the most for your money. Xfinity offers several bundle deals just for TV + internet, for the same price as TV-only, in some cases. Below are our top picks for seniors.
Best overall deal for seniors
X1 is Xfinity's all-in-one entertainment service. Like Roku or Apple TV, it combines internet and TV through a “streaming dashboard” box with DVR. While it may have more bells and whistles than you need, the X1's voice remote and ease of use are what make it especially good for seniors. You can control almost anything on your TV with the Voice Remote. All your shows, movies, music, podcasts, and other apps are available across all of your screens.
- $ per month (for 12 months; $ for months )
- Comes with a voice remote and the Flex “streaming dashboard” box (functions like Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire). That's $10 cheaper than competitor Spectrum.
- Two-year price lock
- + channels
- Faster internet up to Mbps
- Includes phone
- Use the internet on up to eight devices at the same time
FYI: If you do want to try cutting the cord, Xfinity offers Flex, an internet-only streaming device that lets you access On Demand and online content in one place from your TV. It comes with most Xfinity internet plans. On the downside, there are commercials you can't fast forward, and you can't add or remove apps like Roku or Amazon Fire Stick.
Xfinity Choice Internet + TV
Best for seniors on a budget
This bundle combines the Limited Choice TV package with Xfinity internet. If you need internet and want reliable local channels without an antenna, this is an affordable option. It's best for seniors who just want basic channels.
- per month
- Internet + TV
- Internet speeds up to Mbps
- 10+ channels
Cable best deals comcast
XFINITY from Comcast Deals and Promotions
$/mo at promo rateStandard+ More
$/mo at promo rateSelect+ More
$/mo at promo rateSignature+ More
$/mo at promo rateSuper+ More
$/mo at promo rateChoice Double Play + Speed Increase to Performance Pro Internet
$/mo at promo rateStandard+
$/mo at promo rateSelect+
$/mo at promo rateSignature+
$/mo at promo rateSuper+
Best Xfinity Internet Deals Right Now
If you are searching for an internet service provider that has thought of everything, Xfinity by Comcast is one of the best choices. Their best deal right now only goes through Oct. 11, , so call now to cash in:
- Up to $ Visa card for Mbps internet plans (Get the Gigabit plan to cash in on the full amount.)
- Get Netflix, EPIX, and hours of DVR service on select top-tier plans.
With internet speeds, streaming app access, and cable television that is nearly unmatched — not to mention home phone and home security services — Xfinity sweetens the deal on their plans with features like:
- Multiple Levels of Service — With most internet providers, you will usually have two or three internet speeds to choose from. Xfinity has six levels of speed.
- Free Cable TV — We will delve into this a bit later, but Peacock TV is included with your internet service.
- Home Security — Not many internet companies, if any, will offer video monitoring of your home. You may receive a type of firewall on your computer system from hackers, but Xfinity takes your safety a step further with 24/7 video recording.
- Mobile Services — This is another feature that many may not know about. You can add this service to your internet plan for only $40 per month.
Xfinity Communications Discounts
Xfinity offers multiple discounts to its subscribers, which is an attractive advantage. These discounts, however, can also be a double-edged sword, because Xfinity requires subscribers to sign a contract for the best rates. Xfinity contracts typically last one to two years. Among these discounts are:
- First-Year Discounts – If you choose the one-year contract option, you will receive a $$30 discount during your first year of service.
- Auto-Pay and Paperless Billing – Subscribers receive a $10 discount each month. You will receive an email when your bill is coming.
- Multiple-Line Discounts – If you have multiple services with Xfinity, including TV, home phone, or home security, you will receive a discount on your internet service. The more lines you have, the greater the discount — up to $60 for all four product lines.
- Free Television Streaming Options – Xfinity offers all subscribers a streaming service called Peacock TV. This is a free streaming platform through the Flex 4K Streaming Box that is included free with your Xfinity service.
Xfinity also offers benefits to college students, teachers, and military personnel:
- Teachers receive a $ prepaid gift card and exclusive offers on internet service. To qualify, teachers must verify their profession online.
- Students receive a $ Visa prepaid gift card and six months to Amazon Music Unlimited. To qualify, they must confirm online that they are a college student.
- Military personnel receive a $ Visa prepaid card (day term agreements apply), as well as $25 toward buying or renting on-demand content, or for using as a bill credit.
Xfinity Bundle Deals
Xfinity has multiple ways to bundle their plans with cable TV, home phone, and two levels of home security. Plans vary significantly depending on your location, but you will generally see the below options in most areas.
|Choice TV Select Double Play||$$60|
|X1 Saver Pro+ Double Play||$|
|X1 Starter Pro+ Double Play||$|
|X1 Preferred Pro+ Double Play||$|
Arguably, the best bundle deals are in the X1 Premier Pro+ packages if you’re an avid HBO Max or Netflix watcher. However, if budget is more important to you, the X1 Saver Pro+ and Start Pro+ plans offer enough speed for at least five people while also having a wide variety of channels that can satisfy any viewer for less than $ a month.
If you’re looking for a triple play deal including home phone or home security service, expect to pay about $20 more than the prices listed above. Keep in mind, Xfinity’s home security bundles are only available with plans that have up to plus Mbps.
How to Lower Your Xfinity Bill
In summary, Xfinity’s pricing is low compared to other internet providers. However, you have to be savvy about the fees to actually get the low pricing.
- Purchase your own router – Xfinity is one of the rare companies that allows you to purchase your own router. This can be a double-edged sword. While you do get the freedom of not paying a monthly fee, if something goes wrong with your connection, you are on your own. Xfinity will be unable to troubleshoot any connection issues. This is one benefit of using an Xfinity router. By paying their $14 per month fee, you get the luxury of servicing should anything go wrong with the device or your connection.
- Sign a one- or two-year contract – Contracts can make you nervous. No one knows what the future will hold. When you see a low price, you may want to take advantage of it. Internet service is one of those ‘buy it and leave it alone’ services. We turn it on and use it without thinking about it. After we pay the bill, life goes on, especially when we are happy with the service. Having a great price for service makes us comfortable, especially for two years.
- Avoid add-on services – If you have services that are external to your internet service, such as security systems like ADT, Google Nest, or SimpliSafe, you may not need the additional Xfinity Home Security service. It’s better to skip adding more to your plan and save your money instead.
- Only purchase TV if you watch it daily – This has been one of the biggest upsells that is hard to say ‘no’ to. But it is becoming easier to overcome. Why? It’s because of streaming. Xfinity makes it better with Peacock. You get it free with your standard subscription. Now, unless you are a television buff and need a specific station to watch every day, then uncheck the box to subscribe to the upgraded television service and save yourself the money.
How much is Comcast Xfinity Internet by itself?
Comcast Xfinity offers stand-alone internet plans ranging from $ for 50 Mbps to $ for 1, Mbps. The top speed availability varies by region.
What is the regular price for Xfinity Triple Play?
Xfinity has Triple Play bundles ranging from $ to $
Does Xfinity offer free installation?
Sometimes it is possible to get free installation, but it depends on the current Xfinity deals and promotions available in your area.
Can you bundle Xfinity Mobile?
You can bundle Xfinity Mobile with internet service and receive up to $ off your bill.
How can I get a better deal from Comcast?
You will often have the best success by calling the Comcast cancellations/retention department. Depending on the circumstances, they may offer you a better deal.
How much does Xfinity cost after 12 months?
The final price of Xfinity plans for existing customers vary depending on the promotion you sign up for. You can expect an increase of 20 to 40%. Xfinity often reduces the price if you call and request a deal for existing customers.
How do I get the best Xfinity deals?
You can sometimes contact an Xfinity sales agent directly and ask about current promotions. Comcast will occasionally offer you a reduced rate if you have a good history with them.
How often are Xfinity deals available?
Xfinity regularly offers new deals. The best way to stay up to date is by following their social media accounts.
Xfinity Packages and Bundles
Xfinity is among the few TV and internet service providers that also offer home security. It’s . . . uh . . . not worth spending your money.
Sure, you get a discount on the service when you bundle. That’s nice. And if you’ve got an X1 DVR, you can even view your security camera feed right from your TV. That’s kinda neat.
The problem for us is that Xfinity’s home security uses professional monitoring. No, we’re not wearing tinfoil hats about strangers watching your every moment—we’re concerned about trusting your safety to Xfinity’s spotty customer service.
For example, talking with a real person at Xfinity is difficult because it doesn’t even have a phone line you can call. That’s a mild annoyance when you’re trying to get help with your dropped TV service, but it could be a big issue if you couldn’t reach Xfinity’s security help in an emergency.
Unless you’re on a tight budget for home security, we say skip Xfinity’s home security bundles. You deserve better.
- Ncaa tournament 2020
- Polaris ranger xp
- 2015 ls 460
- Bigo greedy status
- 2000 ford expedition
- Roblox google drive download
- 3 4 ratchet extension
- Woodville tx dps office
- 1 cobalt drill bit
- Average actor salary
In the evening, after the guests, my wife and I returned home rather tipsy. Our path ran through a vacant lot and a small river. On the banks of the river, there were quite extensive thickets of some kind of bushes. It gets dark early in the fall, and therefore, although it was about eight o'clock, it was quite dark outside.
We approached the river, and my wife, looking around, said: wait for me, I will quickly.