Aug 31rd, 2021Older versions
The gameplay in THE IDOLMASTER: Shiny Colors is focused on managing the idols in different ways: music lessons, performance rehearsals and personal knowledge of each of them. You will do this last one through a system that is similar to visual novels. This will all be necessary to improve your relationship with each idol- something that will affect their final performance.
You have to keep the idols' stats in mind when managing the four groups. Their attributes are susceptible to change even with items as trivial as the clothes they wear. The better you do this, the more fans they get.
THE IDOLMASTER: Shiny Colors is a new chapter in the popular franchise created in 2005 that already has over 20 different video games. This is a game that knows how to perfectly balance management with the personal stories of each character in the game.
1.0.41 Aug 9th, 2021
1.0.34 Apr 27th, 2021
1.0.32 Dec 9th, 2020
1.0.31 Nov 29th, 2020
1.0.10 Mar 20th, 2019
1.0.9 Mar 15th, 2019
Rate this App
Similar to THE IDOLMASTER: Shiny Colors
Improve game performance on your Xiaomi device
The official Fortnite installer for Android
Discover these games
Discover the wonderful world of horse riding
THE [email protected] Shiny Colors
|THE [email protected] Shiny Colors|
|Video Game Data|
THE [email protected] SHINY COLORS (アイドルマスター シャイニーカラーズ,Aidorumasutaa Shainii Karaazu) or "Shinymas" (シャニマス) for short, is an training simulation browser game. The game adopts BXD's HTML5 new platform and is hosted by enza, a new social platform made by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
In Shiny Colors, the player takes the role of a producer at 283 Production and manages 25 idols from seven units: illumination STARS, L'Antica, ALSTROEMERIA and Houkago Climax Girls. For the first anniversary of the game, a fifth unit was added: Straylight. For the second anniversary of the game, a sixth unit was added: noctchill. For the third anniversary of the game, a seventh unit was added: SHHis
The game has a system similar to THE [email protected] console games. The main gameplay includes lessons, auditions, and a story with visual novel elements. Different options will lead to different intimacy levels with an idol, eventually affecting the idol's tension level.
In a general approach of the game, the player organizes idol units with produce and support idol cards, and trains the set idol in the produce part of the game. When production is finished, a fes card is created. With these cards it's possible to form units and compete in "fes".
The gacha is used to scout for new idols. Feather jewels are used to scout, scouting one time costs 300, and 10 times costs 3000. In a 10 scout, the tenth card in the scout is a guaranteed SR card. It is also possible to use enza points to scout.
Support cards can be trained to raise stats. New skills are released with training and special training, which is advantageous in producing.
There are daily and weekly missions featuring feather jewels and other rewards.
There is currently two produce modes, W.I.N.G (Wonder.Idol.Nova.Grandprix) and Thanks Flapping Day (TFD), to unlock the other produce mode, you need to produce an idol that has cleared at least the second season once.
In W.I.N.G mode, the player and their produce idol aims to win the W.I.N.G festival. It is divided in four seasons, and if the required amount of fans for that season is not reached, the run will end. If the requirement is cleared there will a W.I.N.G preliminary at the 4th season, and then the final. The true end depends on the idol card rarity.
The produced idol will become a Fes card, but the original card will not disappear, you can produce it repeatedly.
A unit can be form with Fes cards and compete with other idols at Fes. The unit is organized by Center, Vocal, Dance, Visual and Leader positions. Money is obtained with your fes evaluation and can be used to buy items. Event points can also be used to buy.
Produce mode schedule page.
Produce mode ranking of fans.
Mano and Amana performing a live skill.
Famitsu Magazine Cover Art for 2nd Anniversary.
Famitsu Magazine Cover Art for 3rd Anniversary.
- 3 disc dvd burner
- Taiwan bank swift code
- Dublin ga weather
- Patient first tallahassee
- Eso stamina dragonknight
Video Game / THE [email protected]: Shiny Colors
The game focuses on the idols of 283 Production, originally boasting sixteen idols to raise five different idol groups: the "main" unit Illumination Stars, the sentai themed Houkago Climax Girls, the and rock themed L'Antica, the trio Alstromeria, and Straylight.
Shiny Colors provides examples of:
- Action Commands: The only skill/reflex-based gameplay aspect. After selecting an appeal and a target judge, a cursor will slide along a bar with different sections, and your goal is to hit the white section for an Excellent. The Good and Excellent sections shrink and the Bad second grows as your idols take Mental damage, all the way until Excellent requires pixel-perfect timing...though if you get to critically low health, the Excellent section suddenly grows large again.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Link Appeals for the five-member units (L'antica and Houkago Climax Girls). By the time you get to the fifth round of appeals, the live has likely already gotten a decisive winner whose lead cannot be overcome, if the live is even still going by turn five at all. This can be averted in certain content with very high HP judges such as GRAD finals.
- Cast Herd: Much like THE [email protected]: SideM before it, the cast of this game can be easily sectioned off into their idol groups.
- Combination Attack: Link Appeals, triggered when an idol uses her personal appeal skill after the rest of her unit has already done an appeal recently (or in the case of Noctchill, just specific other members of the unit). Pulling off one is usually enough to clinch a given judge.
- Continuity Cameo: If one looks closely at the magazines for Vocal, Dance, and Visual, you can see references to rival idol groups in other continuities; the Dance stat takes from Red Queen of The [email protected], while the Visual stat features the 765 anime's Shinkan Shoujo.
- Epic Fail: Your idol's training sessions have a chance to fail based on her current stamina. If you have a particularly high chance to fail, the possibility of the Failure being upgraded (downgraded?) to a Catastrophe rears its ugly head. Catastrophes instantly set your Tension meter to 0 and causes your idol to lose stats in the double digits, frequently more than if you had succeeded. A single Catastrophe is often reason enough to instantly quit that production run and start over.
- Golden Ending: Only present in W.I.N.G., an idol's True End can only be unlocked by winning the grand finals with a total of at least 500,000 fans accumulated. Doing so rewards you with a final cutscene to finish the story of that idol's production card, and a rather large amount of Feather Jewels.
- Level-Up at Intimacy 5: Comes in no less than three flavors:
- The bond level between the producer and the idol in a production run. Increasing the bond level improves the efficacy of their Memory Appeal. Bonus points for five actually being the maximum level.
- The bond level between the idol and her support members in a production run. These bond levels increase the likelihood of an Excellent training session happening.
- Finally, the trust level is one that carries over between production runs. Increasing an idol's trust level usually rewards you with items.
- Limit Break: Memory Appeals. They get stronger as you increase your idol's affection towards you. They can also be further bolstered by a Link Appeal.
- One Stat to Rule Them All: Zigzagged in a rather heavy-handed way. Auditions and Fes Lives will almost always have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place popular stat amongst the three (Vocal, Dance, and Visual). The judge for the 1st place stat is worth significantly more stars than those in 2nd and 3rd place, such that obtaining both the Last Appeal and Most Appeal for the 1st place judge is an immediate victory, or at least a tie for first place. The zigzagging part comes in due to the game consistently rotating which stat is the 1st popular appeal. So while there will always be a OStRTA, which particular stat that is at any given moment is in constant flux, by design.
- Set Bonus: You are highly encouraged to build Fes teams out of idols from the same unit rather than mixing and matching haphazardly. Idols get a bonus to all their stats with other members of their unit present, and Link Appeals require the other members to have used appeals before them. Certain Fes seasons will increase this bonus even further.
- Shout-Out: Naho actually strikes the OOO Henshin pose in an animation.
- Super Move Portrait Attack: Depending on the rarity of your Center idol. Rares simply have a cut-in of their talking sprite. SRs have a cut-in of their Fes art with a bit of animation. SSRs get a several-second long animated video, which culminates in their Fes art pose.
- With Great Power Comes Great Insanity: Some stronger appeals uses your idol's Mental to be used. They do recover after the lives end, though.
Finish out of it flow. The flow is what I was waiting for. The flow is moist, mild, loving liquid and appeared on my tongue and on my nose, so that I could even.
Shiny colors idolmaster
She was shod in high, almost to the knee, army boots with thick soles, lace-up, over which the edge of long. Black socks could be seen. But Roy's gaze was fixed on the inside of her boots. Both wore the same golden emblem on their black skin, what does that mean. - the girl turned around, looking down D.Shiny Colors - Reflect Sign - Color Coded
A day. On the other hand, I get several orgasms a day. And I need advice. So, should I stay in this job, or should I quit. This happened in Moscow.
You will also be interested:
- Kitchenaid replacement parts
- Is aptoide safe
- Cute moon clipart
- Trial of spirit eso
- Hp sales central
- Quickbooks pro trial 2015
Now only white panties and the same white bodice hid me, not counting tights and shoes. Step over your skirt and take off your shoes - my tormentor made adjustments. The gray-haired gentleman looked me from head to toe, slightly holding.