18" Drop-In 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
Known for outstanding quality, Standart PRO sinks are designed with straight walls and tight-radius corners to create a contemporary look in any kitchen. Built to impress with rugged T304 construction, wear-resistant finish, and industry-best NoiseDefend soundproofing technology, this KRAUS sink is designed to handle the toughest messes. Convenient drop-in sink design allows you to install with any type of kitchen counter. An extra-thick mounting deck sits flat against the countertop for a beautifully finished look
• KITCHEN SET INCLUDES: Sink, bottom grid, drain assembly, removable drain cap, Kraus kitchen towel, mounting hardware, cutout template
• DROP-IN SINK DESIGN allows for topmount installation with any type of kitchen counter
• EXTRA-THICK 4mm DECK with beveled edge sits flush against the countertop, and allows you to wipe water and crumbs directly into the sink
• TIGHT-RADIUS CORNERS designed for a contemporary look and easy cleaning
• DURABLE AND DENT-RESISTANT sink made with premium TRU16 real 16-gauge T304 stainless steel
• STAINLESS STEEL BOTTOM GRID: Custom-fit dishwasher-safe grid/dish rack protects sink surface and keeps dishes elevated for optimal draining
• HIGH-CAPACITY SINK: Deep bowl with flat bottom prevents glassware from tipping and offers ample capacity for stacking dishes
• ENGINEERED FOR EASY DRAINING with rear-set drain opening and channel grooves to keep sink free of standing water
• DECORATIVE DRAIN COVER: CapPro™ conceals drain assembly and garbage disposal for a seamless look
• FULLY INSULATED WITH NOISEDEFEND: Extra-thick pads cover all sides of the sink to absorb unwanted noise and vibration
• NON-TOXIC UNDERCOATING: Prevents condensation and creates a moisture barrier that protects the sink and base cabinet from damage
• LONG-LASTING RUST-RESISTANT FINISH will not dull from daily use
• 1 PRE-DRILLED HOLE for faucet installation
• LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: Satisfaction guaranteed with customer service that puts you first
• OUTER SINK DIMENSIONS: 18 in. L x 18 in. W x 10 in. D; Minimum Cabinet Size: 20 in.
• CERTS: ASME A112.19.3-2008 and ASME A112.19.3-2017
- What is the minimum required cabinet size?
- 21" This is to ensure there is enough space within the cabinet for the sink and the included mounting hardware.
- Can I install a garbage disposal to this sink?
- Yes, garbage disposals are 100% compatible with our sinks. Rather than install a disposal to the drain, the disposal will replace the drain as it has its own flange and mounts directly to the sink.
- What is the chromium to nickel ratio?
- The Chromium to Nickel ratio is 10:18
- Are the sink grids dishwasher safe?
- Yes, the sink grids are 100% dishwasher safe.
- Can I purchase additional feet and bumpers for my sink grid?
- Yes, you can purchase additional grid feet and bumpers by contacting us directly at 800-775-0703 or via email at [email protected]
- What is the steel gauge?
- TRU 16 Gauge T304 Stainless Steel
- How far back is the sink wall from the center of the drain?
- 4 1/2"
- Is this sink really a dual mount?
- Yes, this sink can be installed as either an undermount or drop-in. The sink will include top mount hardware and template. Undermount hardware and template are available separately.
- Can I install this sink in a laminate countertop?
- Yes, our top mount sinks can be installed on laminate.
- Does the bottom have a slope?
- Yes, our sinks are engineered with 1/8" slope to easily help guide water towards the drain.
- Would a tall kitchen faucet be sturdy on this sink?
- Yes, this sink is designed with an extra thick 4mm deck that sits perfectly flat against the counter top. The beveled edge also allows you to wipe water and crumbs directly into the sink.
- Is there sound dampening material?
- Yes, this sink includes NoiseDefend Soundproofing technology and offers extra thick pads covering over 80% of the sink and non-toxic undercoating for added insulation.
- What should I use to clean the sink?
- We recommend using mild soap and water for everyday cleaning as well as stainless steel cleaners designed for cleaning stainless steel specifically. A popular option is Barkeeper's Friend and a 3M Fine Scotch Brite Pad
- Are there any products that should be avoided when cleaning my sink?
- We recommend avoiding cleaners with harsh chemicals like chlorine, bleach, ammonia as these items can cause damage to the sink surface.
- How can I remove scratches from my sink?
- Scratches are inevitable in any sink material, including stainless steel. These are merely usage scratches over time, these scratches will become uniform with the sink's grain and blend into the overall finish of your sink with proper cleaning. Most minor scratches can be softened with a fine (white) 3M Scotch Brite pad, or 3M Scotch Brite Natural Fiber Non-Scratch Scour Pad, accompanied by a deep cleansing agent such as Bar Keepers Friend.
- What does "KHT" stand for?
- Kraus Handmade Topmount
- Can stainless steel sinks rust?
- No. Typically, when red spots appear on a Stainless Steel Sink it is simply surface discoloration due to iron and mineral deposits in the water. This is usually taken care of permanently with a stainless steel polish and/or cleaner when used according to the directions of the cleaning product. Products such as Bar Keeper's friend and a fine 3M Scotch Brite pad are both great options.
- Is it recommended to drill additional holes in my stainless steel sink?
- We do not recommend making additional holes in a stainless steel sink as it could potentially damage and compromise the integrity of the sink.
18' Deep Bathroom Vanity - Does a Sink & Faucet Even Fit?
You can also consider a semi-recessed sink that protrudes a bit from the counter. Mine is made to be accessed by a wheelchair, so comes out further than a lot of them do.
You can find lots of semi-recessed sinks from European manufacturers like Duravit and Nameeks. Mine is from Sbordoni and my counter is 16” deep. But you don’t even need to do that. There are hundreds of 18” deep vanities out there these days. Many are “console“ style like this one:
But there are plenty of floating vanities and regular vanities available that are only 18” deep. SignatureHardware.com has a bunch. Or go to the for sale part of Houzz, or to QualityBath.com, Build.com, or any bathroom site and adjust the search parameters to 18” deep and the width you want to see what is available. You absolutely do not need a wall-mounted faucet.
As for how much space you need for clearance around the sink and faucet, it all depends on who is doing the countertop. If you are having a local stone company do the top, ask their rules. I tried to work with a couple of the companies near me befor buying my sink and just gave up. Sales people often have set numbers for where it “should“ go and cannot answer questions for non-standard sizes. I tried writing very specific questions to the actual stone cutters to help me figure out which sink to buy and got nowhere. No one would answer at the place that had my quartz. That is how I ended up with a walnut counter. My carpenter is a genius and I knew he could cut those angles for me. You may find it easiest to buy a vanity with the top included. I did not have that option because I needed to wheel a chair underneath my vanity.
IndiaMART >Wash Basins, Sanitaryware & Fittings >Kitchen Sinks >Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
|Size||18 inch 16 inch|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|
Stainless Steel Sinks are available in many sizes suitable for your kitchen.
In Moradabad, you can get wide variety of Kitchen Sinks in many sizes.
Sink comes with waste coupling (jaali).
And is of very light quality.
Interested in this product?Get Latest Price from the seller
About the Company
Legal Status of FirmIndividual - Proprietor
Nature of BusinessWholesaler
IndiaMART Member SinceJan 2011
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
I don't really like it. And how long has she been punishing you like that. For 2 months already. She also strap-on me. fucking you in the ass with an artificial member.
Sink 18 inch wide
If you need to see a venereologist, then this is your problem. I can't help you. " "Well no.Upgrade Your Kitchen Sink! DIY Replacement!
The door creaked treacherously and the guys turned to me in fright. Andrey squealed: Alina is not what you think !. We are not gay. I chuckled: And where did you get that I think so.
- 1660 low profile
- Walmart iphone 12
- Financial analyst salary
- Sbc 400 forged crank
- Foreclosures red hook ny
- Cisco set mtu on interface 3850
I didn't even masturbate today. Oleg instantly forgot about any shyness and literally attacked the woman. His penis was really very large, but with all this, he easily entered the developed vagina of Irina.