Community: 10 Best Season 4 Episodes, Ranked By IMDb
Despite being lauded by fans and critics alike during the first three seasons, for some reason, Communityjust wasn't producing a high viewership. Unfortunately, that played something of a part in the series creator, Dan Harmon, being let go prior to season four. That's where some of the trouble began.
RELATED: Community: Every Season Premiere, According To IMDb
It's generally accepted among the public that season four is where Community started to slide off the rails (mainly because of Harmon's exit) and the quality of the season certainly reflected it. Future seasons would even call it the "gas leak" year. Season four produced a top-score on IMDb that wouldn't have even cracked the top-ten in any of its three previous years.
10 History , Episode 1 ()
Right off the bat, the premiere episode of the season felt just a tad off when Abed pictured his (and the gang's life) as a three-camera sitcom when the group returns from summer, calling it his "happy place." Meanwhile, Jeff reveals to the group that he's only one history credit away from graduating, causing them to freak out on him for wanting to graduate early.
However, the Dean doesn't want Jeff to leave either and concocts a plan to keep Jeff out of the lone history class of the semester, which ultimately ends up working, forcing the Dean to apologize and then offer another history class so that Jeff can graduate.
9 Conventions of Space and Time, Episode 3 ()
One of the show's many recurring staples was the show "Inspector Spacetime," a spoof on Doctor Who, and Troy and Abed finally decided it was time to go to an Inspector Spacetime convention.
However, at the convention, Abed starts bonding with Toby, a fellow Inspector Spacetime fan. Troy becomes jealous and the two wind up in a mini-fight. Then, when Troy realizes that Toby is trying to steal Abed away from him, he comes to his best friend's aid and the two make-up.
8 Paranormal Parentage, Episode 2 ()
While the prior three Halloween episodes had taken place in the study room, the show switched things up this season when the gang made their way to Pierce's mansion. Pierce, having accidentally locked himself inside his safe room, tells the group that he thought he saw the "ghost of his father."
RELATED: The Best Roles The Community Cast Had Outside Of The Show (According To IMDb)
This then sets off a series of spooky-hijinks where everyone gets separated as they try to find their way around the haunted mansion only for it to be revealed that the "ghost" was Pierce's half-brother, Gilbert.
7 Cooperative Escapism in Familial Relations, Episode 5 ()
Talk about family issues. During this Thanksgiving special, audiences were introduced to Jeff's dad when Jeff finally managed to call him and schedule a meeting. However, Jeff discovers that he has a younger half-brother, whom his father had to raise by himself when his second wife passed away, and Jeff finally accepts that he doesn't need to have his father in his life (especially since his father was a jerk).
Meanwhile, the rest of he group gets trapped at Thanksgiving dinner with Shirley's entire family, eventually hiding out in the garage in order to avoid all of the drama.
6 Advanced Documentary Filmmaking, Episode 6 ()
After the Chang Dynasty ended at the conclusion of season three, Chang still somehow managed to make his way back into Greendale - only this time, it was as Kevin. He shows up with amnesia and Abed decides to shoot a documentary following the school's attempts to heal him. Shot in "mockumentary" style, Jeff is the only person at Greendale who doesn't buy Kevin's act and tries relentlessly to get Chang to fess up and admit it.
In the end, Jeff finally gives up and accepts that Kevin is real only for Chang to secretly pull out a cellphone, call an anonymous number, and inform them that their plan is working.
5 Intro to Knots, Episode 10 ()
Most holidays are supposed to be happy, joyous occasions this particular one turned into a kidnapping. The Christmas special for season four had the study-group throwing a party for their history professor in order to try and bump up the failing grade they received on the last paper. Then, through a series of unfortunate events, Professor Cornwallis ends up tied to a chair in the apartment (mostly thanks to Kevin) resulting in the group holding him hostage for a better grade.
However, it's then revealed that Cornwallis was never tied up (again, thanks to Kevin) and that he played along with the charade because he was feeling lonely during the holidays.
4 Advanced Introduction to Finality, Episode 13 ()
The season four finale played heavily on the "darkest timeline" staple, allowing all of the gang's evil-counterparts to enter their timeline and try to take it over, all with the ultimate goal of getting Jeff to take a job at his old law-firm upon graduation. In a high-tech, advanced final battle, the show manages to bring back another staple (paintball) as the study group faces off against the evil-study group.
RELATED: Community: Every Season Finale, Ranked According To IMDb
Of course, in the end, the entire episode is revealed to have been playing out in Jeff's head (before he rolled a die), resulting in him choosing not to roll it at all. They move on to Jeff's graduation ceremony, and Jeff finally moves on from Greendale (but not for long).
3 Herstory of Dance, Episode 8 ()
Britta's stubbornness hardly ever paid-off, but this was one of the few episodes where she was able to savor a victory. After misspeaking in the study room and informing everyone that she wants to throw a "Sophie B. Hawkins" dance (instead of a Sadie Hawkins dance) Britta decides to make it happen by actually getting Sophie B. Hawkins to show up.
Expecting Britta's attempts to fail, Greendale still throws a normal Sadie Hawkins dance at the same time only for Sophie B. Hawkins to actually show up at the last minute and stun everybody, including Britta.
2 Basic Human Anatomy, Episode 11 ()
It was no secret that Troy and Abed were the best friends of the entire series, but even they got thrown for a loop during this episode when the two ended up "switching bodies" the day of Troy's one-year anniversary with Britta. Abed (pretending to be Troy) then goes on a date with Britta, while Troy (pretending to be Abed) goes with Jeff to try and find a way to make the two friends return to their own bodies.
By the end of the episode, it's revealed that Troy and Abed are doing this "bit" because Troy wants to break up with Britta, but doesn't know how to without hurting their friendship in the process. Troy and Abed finally switch back, Troy and Britta break-up but stay friends, and everything goes back to normal.
1 Heroic Origins, Episode 12 ()
Just try to ignore the plot holes. Although ripe with inaccuracies, the top-rated episode of the season was still the most entertaining as Abed spends the entire time trying to determine the group's "origin story" and how they all managed to make it to Greendale.
However, in his research, Abed uncovers clues that lead to the revelation that the entire group had ties to one another in the past oddly enough, all of those ties were ultimately what led everyone to attend Greendale in the first place, making the implication that the Greendale Seven were always meant to find each other.
NEXT: Community: The Best Episode Of Every Season, According To IMDb
NextWhat If?: 8 Unpopular Opinions About The MCU Show (According To Reddit)About The Author
Jonathan Meschutt is a writer based in Upstate New York. He's had every job you could think of, including garbage man, dishwasher, administrative assistant, catering cook, and a dozen more, but now works as a list writer for Valnet Inc, and is covering entertainment topics for Screen Rant. He has a B.S. Mass Communication degree, focused on Film (see what he did there?) and has spent the past three years as the writing assistant to an Emmy nominated television screenwriter.
Community Season 4 Episode 10
S3, Ep7 10 Nov. Xfinity Community Forum. The first three. Community's fourth season is known as the "gas leak" year due to Dan Harmon leaving. The up and down season was reviewed by IMDb users. 2 Videos 9 References Liberty High School’s senior class is preparing for graduation, but of course before they can actually say goodbye to each other and. It was also the second "Doctor-lite" story in BBC Wales Doctor Who, having come about out of a need in the production schedule for double banking. The series first aired on September 17, Season 4 of Arthur premiered on October 4, on PBS with the episode "D. The original executive producers were Crane, Kauffman and Kevin. Guest Stars of Season 4. All Episodes; Season 4 Full Episodes. The premiere, "Adrift", picks up seconds after the events of "First Strike", the season 3 finale. Each KND operative is known by a numerical codename, spelled "Numbuh" and grouped into teams called "Sectors", located throughout. "The darkness and light are within you. They quickly fall in love and decide to marry in London, where Emily is from. com as we count down our picks for the Top 10 Episodes of Co. It is the length of four of the show's standard eleven-minute episodes combined. First Run: September 22, – February 22, -- Wednesdays pm/pm central (Season ); Sunday's pm/pm central on CBS (Season ). ‘Community’ Season 4, Episode 11 Recap: The Darkest Timeline Update. The season consists of 13 episodes and aired on NBC on Thursdays at pm ET as part of the network's " Comedy Night Done Right " programming block. 1 Main characters 2. In a promo for the season four DVD release, Dean Pelton encourages people to come to Greendale. 1 Characters 2 Synopsis 2. | TV | 6 Seasons | Sitcoms. As an official distribution partner of HULU and other networks we also provide full-length episodes to watch. Permalink: This is amazing, and possibly in real time! Added: April 18, Seeing as you saved me from my. Big Brother S23 E Episode 25 Sep 2. You can watch this season from episode 1 through the end and enjoy every episode, which is unusual for most comedies today. After season three, creator Dan Harmon was let go of his. “Paradigms of Human Memory” (Season 2, Episode 21)/”Curriculum Unavailable” (Season 3, Episode 19) Clip episodes are often a lazy sitcom device, but Community utilized them in a clever. Dynasty season 4 episode 19 spoilers: The past roars back Dynasty 0 Comment September 3, Next week The CW is going to be bringing you Dynasty season 4 episode 19, and signs point to it being full of surprises. 2 Recurring characters 3 Crew 4 Trivia 5 Awards 5. The season features the return of series creator Dan Harmon as showrunner, as well as the exit of cast members Donald Glover and Chevy Chase. Episode 3 (Battleship/Community Chest) Episode 6 (Intro Only) Episode 9 (Monopoly Remix) Episode 10 (Jenga) (Incomplete) Episode 12 (Jenga, Community Chest combinations are. On May 18, it was announced by Sony Pictures Television that series creator and showrunner Dan Harmon was to be replaced by Moses Port and David Guarascio (co-creators of the short-lived Aliens in America). The first season of the television comedy series Community originally aired from September 17, , on NBC to May 20, , in the United States. Repeats: "CSI: NY" was rerun on Spike TV in November to Season 4 managed to be totally weird and hardly about a community college at all, not unlike most of the episodes produced under Harmon’s guidance after Season 1, yet in a way that managed to. 1 Broadcast Episodes 2 Cast 2. Error: please try again. The first season of the television comedy series Community originally aired from September 17, , on NBC to May 20, , in the United States. Please release/upload the rest of the dubbed episodes for this show! Although not an inconvenience, but I would dislike to have to go and watch this season on another platform. 4 rating in the 18–49 demographic and ranked #97 for the season. You can watch this season from episode 1 through the end and enjoy every episode, which is unusual for most comedies today. Watch on Global App. Permalink: This is amazing, and possibly in real time! Added: April 18, Seeing as you saved me from my. DVD release. 1 Running gags 3 Production 3. Episode 5 • Messianic Myths And Ancient Peoples. Community: Season 4 Finale Review. com/ItsAPrimateJoin The Discord Community! - https://discord. Season 3 Full Episodes. 1 Season 1 () 2 Special () 3 Season 2 () 4 Season 3 () 5 Season 4 () 6 Season 5 () 7 Season 6 () 7. Episodes Season 1 Season 2 Episode 4 Aftershow: Episode 5 Back Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Stream an entire season for free! The Great Food Truck Race. Hopefully, the additional episodes won't diminish the satisfying vibe left by the last one that was produced under Harmon's watch - not to mention, avoid invoking the love-it-or-hate-it reactions from fans that the unexpected fifth season of Fringe has prompted. As with a few of NBC's other returning comedy shows, the season will be abbreviated consisting of only 13 episodes. Bryan and Sarah must make a difficult decision after a major rainstorm. As they gather at Jeff's place, Annie decides to invite Prof Cornwallis to dinner in an effort to boos. The first three. However, he tries to use the skills he learned as a lawyer to get the answers to all his tests and pick up on a sexy woman in his Spanish class. Ben 10, later known as Ben 10 Classic or Classic Ben 10, is an American animated series created by the group Man of Action and produced by Cartoon Network Studios. May 15, · You can take off that “darkest timeline” goatee now — NBC has renewed fan-favorite comedy “ Community “ for a episode Season 4. The show was picked up for 22 episodes in October , and an additional 3 episodes were ordered when The Jay Leno Show was cancelled. Season 4 wasn't terrible, but it never felt like it was in rhythm with the previous seasons, but so far Season 5 has me really hopeful that (if this is the last season and it is very sad to think it might be) Community will go out with a bang. Merchandise from nbcuniversalstore. The first season averaged 5 million viewers with a 2. Browse more videos. "Miracle on Jeff's Street". Community S02E04 - Basic Rocket Science. Speculation surrounding his exit was soon rampant. DVD release. Community has never been the type of show to be satisfied with churning out a standard sitcom plot, which makes it all. The friends you've failed, the people you've killed, they have no place in this. Join Rick and Morty on AdultSwim. 4 Season 3. It's a concept episode that's fun, but also reveals a lot about each of the characters--something this show is very good at. The fourth season concluded after 22 episodes on February 14, on British Sky One, which overtook Showtime in mid-season. Friends is an American situation comedy about six s-year old friends living in the New York City borough of Manhattan. The gang hits the road as flashbacks fill the air! This is the one. During the production of Community season 3, prior to Harmon's exit, Chase refused to do a key scene during the episode, "Digital Estate Planning. Community is a series that is currently running and has 6 seasons ( episodes). com/ItsAPrimateJoin The Discord Community! - https://discord. We’re not going to screw it up. While the Dean creates a Hunger Games-style competition for admission into a History of Ice Cream class, the final class Jeff needs to graduate and a fear of graduation causes Abed to retreat to his happy place. My main issue with this season was the writing. A Florida couple is ready to make a drastic change and move halfway around the world to Maui. The first season of the television comedy series Community originally aired from September 17, , on NBCto May 20, , in the United States. The DVD release has a slightly different opening from the original broadcast version. Meanwhile, Abed and Troy fight for a librarian's affection, and Britta goes to a dance with a girl she thinks is a lesbian. Chevy, who played Pierce Hawthorne, abruptly left the show after Season 4. With Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, Alison Brie. An ex-lawyer is forced to return to community college to get a degree. Fri, Sep 10, AM. 1 2 1 Synopsis 2 Credits 3 Episodes 4 Production Notes 5 Notes 6 Soundtrack 7 Quotes 8 Gallery 8. Season 4 of Community will Premiere on February 7th, airing on Thursdays at 8pm/7pm Central. Le créateur Dan Harmon ne participe pas à la réalisation de cette saison [ 11 ]. The first season averaged 5 million viewers with a 2. This is amazing, and possibly in real time! Abed. This is the episode of Season 6 that will go down in the history books. Watch a season of triple D without signing in. As of September 30, - episodes (Season 4) still do not have the dubbed versions of the episodes. Community's fourth season is known as the "gas leak" year due to Dan Harmon leaving. Permalink: This is amazing, and possibly in real time! Added: April 18, Seeing as you saved me from my. 1 Hundred Dollar Baby 3. Season 4 of Arthur premiered on October 4, on PBS with the episode "D. The fourth season of the television comedy series Community premiered on February 7, and concluded on May 9, Kiefer Sutherland starred in this precedent-setting television series from executive producers Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran. : 4AJN03 First Aired: February 15, Guest Starring: Will Forte, Ken Jeong Featuring: Klaus, Steve, Hayley, Francine, Stan, Roger Also Appearing: Reginald. All Episodes; Season 4 Full Episodes. CaseMOD Invitational TT Talent - Community League. Community (season 4) Community. Maybe no episodes as great at Celebrity Pharmacology or Early 21st Century Romanticism, but you can't knock great ones like Conventions of Space and Time, or Intro to Knots. In truth, you are only fighting yourself. The first season of Community was released on DVD on September 21, Community Season show reviews & Metacritic score: The gang celbrates Christmas together for the first time. Apr 27, · In the season 1 episode of Community entitled "Beginner Pottery," Hale plays a neurotic pottery teacher who can't stand students who do impressions of the pottery scene from Ghost. But lets hope Harmon's return will bring about a return to previous form. " Intro to Knots " is the tenth episode of the fourth season of the NBC sitcom Community, which originally aired on April 18, Before it was a comedy series, Curb was a deadpan. Meanwhile, Lucy goes undercover, Lopez’ wedding venue is. Episode 3 (Battleship/Community Chest) Episode 6 (Intro Only) Episode 9 (Monopoly Remix) Episode 10 (Jenga) (Incomplete) Episode 12 (Jenga, Community Chest combinations are. Community: The 10 Most Hated Episodes. Perfect for discussions about citizenship and community, this episode features kids making the world a better place. Watch full episodes of current and classic USA shows online. com as we count down our picks for the Top 10 Episodes of Co. Playing next. Another brilliant season from Dan Harmon and the Community writers. This is amazing, and possibly in real time! Abed. Before it was a comedy series, Curb was a deadpan. By Jason Bailey. i have just watched all the chi episodes to date that being season 4 thru episode 5. Season 10 was confirmed to be in production by Nickelodeon on March 2, Season 4 got off to a slow start, but toward the back half of the season, there were some entertaining episodes ("Intro to Knots" and "Intro to Felt Surrogacy). Nov 19, · Community: The 10 Most Hated Episodes. Sometimes you just need a bit of, well, community – but what to watch? Join http://www. Watch on Global App. 20 Years of Curb. Community: 10 Best Season 4 Episodes, Ranked By IMDb. Paranormal Parentage. It consisted of 23 episodes. "Miracle on Jeff's Street". Season 7, Episode 4 Reinvention in Las Vegas. American Horror Story episode 4 season 10 I have looked under AHS Double Feature at both the beginning of the A's on the list of television shows, under the full name on the list of TV shows, under Network on the TV show list, also I have used search to find episode 4 but none show Episode 4 Season 10 listed. CaseMOD Invitational Season 1. Watch a season of triple D without signing in. Season 4 was originally set to premiere on October 19th, , on a new day and time - Fridays at 8. Community season 4 is a step down from previous seasons. Episode 1 History <
Community (season 4)
Season of television series
Season of television series
The fourth season of the television comedy series Community premiered on February 7, and concluded on May 9,  The season consists of 13 episodes and aired on NBC on Thursdays at pm ET as part of the network's "Comedy Night Done Right" programming block.
The season marked the departure of showrunner Dan Harmon and overall received mixed reviews from critics. In the series's fifth season, Harmon returned as showrunner, and the fourth season was referred to retroactively in the series' continuity as "the gas-leak year."
See also: List of Community characters
See also: List of Community episodes
The series was renewed for a fourth season of 13 episodes on May 10,  On May 18, , after returning to California from a cross-country flight, series' creator Dan Harmon received a text message alerting him that he had been relieved of his position as Community showrunner by Sony Pictures Television. Reportedly, Harmon's erratic behavior (such as his drinking, his tardiness, his falling asleep at work and his disappearing in San Francisco for a few days during the SF Sketchfest) and leadership style (namely the “tug of war between his perfectionist tendencies and his procrastinator nature”) were the reasons that the studio fired him. To replace Harmon, Sony Pictures Television hired writers David Guarascio and Moses Port, the co-creators of the short-lived CW series Aliens in America. Sony Pictures Television claimed that Harmon would serve as a consulting producer, but Harmon affirmed via his Tumblr that he would not return in a position without executive prerogatives. Regardless, Harmon was credited as an "executive consultant" for the season, despite not working on a single episode.
The fourth season saw other behind-the-scenes changes, as well. Executive producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, writer/producer Chris McKenna and actor/writer Dino Stamatopoulos all departed following the third season. Frequent episode directors and executive producers Anthony and Joe Russo also left in order to direct Captain America: The Winter Soldier. McKenna, Stamatopoulos, and Joe Russo later returned to work on the show's fifth season.
Returning writers for fourth season included co-executive producer Andy Bobrow, producer Megan Ganz, and staff writer Tim Saccardo, who had been with the series since season two; and co-executive producer Maggie Bandur, and writing team and executive story editors Steve Basilone and Annie Mebane, who joined the series in season three. New additions to the writing staff in the fourth season included co-executive producer Ben Wexler, co-producers Hunter Covington and Gene Hong, and staff writers Issac Gonzalez and Jack Kukoda. Cast member Jim Rash (who won an Academy Award for co-writing The Descendants) wrote the eleventh episode of the season.Tristram Shapeero, who directed several episodes during the first three seasons, was promoted to an executive producer and directed the majority of the fourth season's episodes.
Filming for the season began in August , and the series was initially scheduled to premiere on October 19, , airing in a new time slot on Fridays at pm. In early October , NBC delayed the premiere. NBC.com released a video of the cast of Community in character addressing the delay of the season premiere; this video humorously claimed that October 19 is merely a "state of mind". On October 30, , NBC announced that the fourth season would premiere on February 7, , returning to its original time slot of Thursdays at pm.
Chevy Chase's departure
It was not fun at all [to write Chevy Chase out of the show]. Especially because for a couple weeks we did not know from day to day, from hour to hour, whether we had Chevy or not. We literally had to come up with multiple contingency plans: what if you had Chevy for one more day? What if you didn't have him at all? What if you had him but only under very specific conditions? It drove us fucking crazy.
Andy Bobrow, discussing writing Chevy Chase's departure into the story.
During the filming of "Advanced Documentary Filmmaking", Chevy Chase became angry at the racist direction his character was heading. While venting his frustrations, he used the slur "nigger"; episode director Jay Chandrasekhar argued that Chase's use of the word was a "political comment," and an attempt to point out how racist his character had become. Regardless, the slur upset cast members, and Chase walked off of the set. He later returned to film some additional scenes, but later announced on November 21, that he had left the show.
As a result of timing and the agreement made, Chase's character Pierce is absent for two episodes—he did not appear in tenth episode, "Intro to Knots", or the twelfth episode, "Heroic Origins". He also appeared in a voice-only role in the episode "Intro to Felt Surrogacy", which was the final episode produced for the season, and as part of his agreement to leave the show, Chase was required to record all audio for the scenes where his character, alongside the other characters, appeared as a puppet. The season finale, which was filmed out-of-sequence, as it was the eleventh episode produced, marked the final on-screen appearance (based on production order) of Chase as a regular cast member.
The season premiere, "History ", was seen by million viewers and scored a in the 18–49 demographic. This meant that its ratings were up when compared not only to the third season finale (which was seen by million viewers and received a in the 18–49 demographic), but also the prior season's premiere (which was seen by million and received a in the 18–49 demographic). The premiere's ratings were enough to generate cautiously optimistic speculation that the show would be renewed for a fifth season (speculation that was later confirmed). However, as the season wore on, the ratings began to dip, which led some to wonder if this would be the show's last season. The season's final episode, "Advanced Introduction to Finality", was viewed by million viewers and scored a rating in the 18–49 demographic.
The fourth season received mixed to positive reviews from critics, and is considered to be the weakest season of Community due to Harmon's absence. The fourth season scored 69 out of based on 17 critics on Metacritic based on episode 1 and 3, indicating "generally favorable reviews". On Rotten Tomatoes, it was reported that 65% of critics gave the season a positive review. Verne Gay of Newsday stated, "Still defiantly Community, still good and still uninterested in adding new viewers." On the other hand, Hitfix's Alan Sepinwall stated, "It feels like [Moses] Port, [David] Guarascio and the other writers decided to reverse-engineer the [Dan] Harmon version of Community, but couldn't quite manage without the missing ingredient of Harmon himself." Mike Hale of The New York Times has stated that the series "has been dumbed down, its humor broadened past recognition, and the two episodes provided for reviewhave fewer laughs between them than a single good scene from the old Community." At the end of season 4, The A.V. Club's Emily VanDerWerff confessed, "I never thought I would say this, but I just don't care anymore."
In an episode of Harmontown — a weekly live-comedy podcast — Harmon initially said that, while the season was an "impression, and an unflattering one," it was merely "not [his] cup of tea." Later in the same interview, however, he likened it to "'flipping through Instagram just watching your girlfriend blow everyone' and seeing a friend 'Like' a photo of your ex-girlfriend with her new boyfriend on Facebook." Harmon also described the season as like "being held down and watching your family get raped on a beach". Later, in a Tumblr blog post, Harmon apologized to fans of the show, its cast and crew and the writers. He apologized for the rape comparison and for using the phrase "durpy durpy dur" in a joke about the season, saying that the phrase is "language used to dehumanize the developmentally disabled". Sony later expressed an interest in having Harmon record commentary tracks for all the fourth-season episodes, although this did not come to pass.
The fourth season was released on DVD in region 1 on August6,(), in region 2 on October28,(), and in region 4 on July3,().
- ^ abVillarreal, Yvonne (October 30, ). "'Community' goes back to school Feb. 7 as NBC sets midseason slate". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 31,
- ^"Shows A-Z - community on nbc". The Futon Critic. Retrieved March 19,
- ^Hudson, Laura (January 3, ). "Community Gets Funny Again by Embracing Its Own Failure". Wired. ISSN Retrieved May 18,
- ^ abBibel, Sara (February 8, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Community' & 'The Big Bang Theory' Adjusted Up; 'Person of Interest' & 'Elementary' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on February 9, Retrieved February 8,
- ^Kondolojy, Amanda (February 15, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Zero Hour', 'Big Bang Theory', 'Community', 'Idol', 'Elementary' & 'Grey's Anatomy' Adjusted Up; 'Scandal' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on February 17, Retrieved February 15,
- ^Bibel, Sara (February 22, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'Parks and Recreation', 'Grey's Anatomy' & 'Elementary' Adjusted Up; 'Beauty and the Beast' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on February 25, Retrieved February 22,
- ^Kondolojy, Amanda (March 1, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Community' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'American Idol' or 'Zero Hour'". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on March 4, Retrieved March 1,
- ^Bibel, Sara (March 8, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'American Idol' Adjusted Up; 'Glee' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on March 12, Retrieved March 9,
- ^Kondolojy, Amanda (March 15, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'American Idol' & 'Community' Adjusted Up; 'Elementary' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on March 18, Retrieved March 15,
- ^Bibel, Sara (March 22, ). "Thursday Final Ratings:'The Vampire Diaries', 'American Idol', 'Grey's Anatomy' & ' Penn' Adjusted Up; 'Beauty and the Beast' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on March 25, Retrieved March 22,
- ^Bibel, Sara (April 5, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'American Idol', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Two and a Half Men', 'The Office', & 'Wife Swap' Adjusted Up; 'Scandal' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on April 8, Retrieved April 5,
- ^Kondolojy, Amanda (April 12, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Hannibal' & 'American Idol' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on April 14, Retrieved April 12,
- ^Bibel, Sara (April 13, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Vampire Diaries' & 'American Idol' Adjusted Up; 'Glee' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on April 22, Retrieved April 19,
- ^Kondolojy, Amanda (April 26, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Vampire Diaries', 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'American Idol' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on April 30, Retrieved April 26,
- ^Bibel, Sara (May 3, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'American Idol', 'The Vampire Diaries', 'Two and a Half Men', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Glee','Parks and Recreation' & 'Hannibal' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on May 6, Retrieved May 4,
- ^ abKondolojy, Amanda (May 10, ). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Big Bang Theory', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'American Idol', 'Vampire Diaries', 'Two and a Half Men', 'Wipeout', & 'Elementary' Adjusted Up; 'Glee' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on June 7, Retrieved May 10,
- ^Andreeva, Nellie (May 10, ). "NBC's 'Community' Renewed with 13 Episode Order". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 10,
- ^ abRose, Lacey (July 17, ). "'Community's' Dan Harmon Reveals the Wild Story Behind His Firing and Rehiring". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 13,
- ^ abHarmon, Dan (May 19, ). "Hey, Did I Miss Anything?". Dan Harmon Poops. Tumblr. Retrieved May 19,
- ^ abcd"Community - Credits". NBC. Archived from the original on May 27, Retrieved April 19,
- ^Adalian, Josef (May 18, ). "Dan Harmon Is No Longer Showrunner on Community". Vulture. Retrieved May 19,
- ^Sepinwall, Alan (May 19, ). "Can 'Community' work without Dan Harmon?". HitFix. Retrieved May 19,
- ^Fitzpatrick, Kevin (May 24, ). "'Community' Writer Confirmed to Return for Season 4". ScreenCrush. Retrieved June 15,
- ^"Andy Bobrow, Annie Mebane and Steve Basilone Also Returning". Dan Harmon Sucks. May 25, Retrieved June 15,
- ^Masters, Megan (February 23, ). "Community's Jim Rash Previews His Freaky Friday-esque Episode: 'It's Very Greendale'". TVLine. Retrieved April 19,
- ^Siegel, Tatiana; Belloni, Matthew (July 12, ). "Ken Jeong Signs on for Expanded Role in 'Hangover: Part III' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 14,
- ^Ausiello, Michael (June 14, ). "Fall TV: NBC Sets Premiere Dates, Including Summer Debuts and Late Start For Community". TVLine. Retrieved June 15,
- ^Carter, Bill (October 8, ). "NBC Delays Premiere of 'Community'". The New York Times. Retrieved October 9,
- ^Snierson, Dan (October 19, ). "'Community': 'Troy & Abed in the Morning' addresses the show's delay". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved October 19,
- ^Ng, Philiana (October 19, ). "'Community' Stars Address Premiere Date Shift: October 19th Is 'a State of Mind' (Video)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 13,
- ^Bobrow, Andy (). "It was not fun at all". Reddit. Retrieved June 13,
- ^Nelson, Jenny (May 16, ). "Talking to Broken Lizard's Jay Chandrasekhar about 'Freeloaders' and the Chevy Chase N-Word Thing". Splitsider. Archived from the original on August 9, Retrieved June 13,
- ^"Episode 6: Chewin' It #6 with Kevin and Jay Chandrasekhar". Nerdist Industries. April 10, Archived from the original on August 9, Retrieved June 13, Note: Pertinent information appears at around the mark.
- ^Andreeva, Nellie (November 21, ). "Chevy Chase Leaving NBC's 'Community'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved June 13,
- ^VanDerWerff, Emily (April 18, ). "Intro To Knots". The A.V. Club. The Onion. Retrieved July 27,
- ^VanDerWerff, Emily (May 2, ). "Heroic Origins". The A.V. Club. The Onion. Retrieved July 27,
- ^VanDerWerff, Emily (April 11, ). "Intro To Felt Surrogacy". The A.V. Club. The Onion. Retrieved July 27,
- ^Andreeva, Nellie (November 21, ). "Chevy Chase Leaving NBC's 'Community'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 22,
- ^"Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol', 'Grey's Anatomy', '30 Rock' Adjusted Up; 'Touch', 'Scandal' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. May 18, Archived from the original on May 22, Retrieved June 12,
- ^Seidman, Robert (September 23, ). "TV Rating Thursday: 'Big Bang Theory' Leads Night; 'X-Factor' Steady, Solid Starts For 'Whitney,' 'Person Of Interest'". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. Archived from the original on September 24, Retrieved June 14,
- ^ ab"'Community' Ratings Return Up For NBC In Season 4 Premiere". Huffington Post. February 8, Retrieved June 12,
- ^"'Community' Renewed for Fifth Season by NBC (Updated)". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. May 10, Archived from the original on March 8, Retrieved June 13,
- ^"Bubble Watch: 'Beauty and the Beast' Likely to be Canceled; 'The Following' Upgraded". TV by the Numbers. Zap2it. February 24, Archived from the original on February 27, Retrieved June 13,
- ^"Community: Season 4". Metacritic. Retrieved February 10,
- ^"Community: Season 4 ()". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved June 9,
- ^Gay, Verne (February 6, ). "'Community' review: Never fear, the gang's all here". Newsday. Retrieved February 10,
- ^Sepinwall, Alan (February 7, ). "Review: NBC's 'Community' not the same without Dan Harmon in season 4". Hitfix. Retrieved February 10,
- ^Hale, Mike (February 6, ). "Same Classroom, New Curriculum on 'Community'". The New York Times. Retrieved February 10,
- ^VanDerWerff, Emily Todd (May 9, ). "Community: Advanced Introduction To Finality". The A.V. Club. Retrieved January 30,
- ^Busis, Hillary (June 17, ). "Dan Harmon Compares Watching Season 4 of Community To Some Terrible Stuff". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved June 7,
- ^O'Neal, Sean (June 17, ). "Dan Harmon had some predictably harsh words for Community's fourth season". Retrieved December 17,
- ^Harmon, Dan (). "It Won't Happen Again Again". Dan Harmon Poops. Tumblr. Retrieved December 17,
- ^Evans, Bradford (September 9, ). "The 'Community' Season 4 DVD Doesn't Feature Dan Harmon Commentary". Splitsider. Archived from the original on July 26, Retrieved June 13,
- ^"Community: The Complete Fourth Season". Amazon.com. Retrieved March 20,
- ^"Community - Season 4 [DVD + UV Copy]". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved July 10,
- ^"Community: Season 4 (DVD)". EzyDVD.com. Archived from the original on May 17, Retrieved May 15,
IMDb ratings of all Community ( - ) episodes
First of all, Community is a gem and if you haven’t seen it, you should.
On May 9, I scraped the IMDb ratings of all Community episodes in honor of their May 18, reunion to raise money for two coronavirus relief efforts. You can find the dataset on kaggle. I also made a tutorial describing step-by-step how I scraped the episodes.
After scraping, I wanted to visualize the ratings. In general, the Community episodes were pretty highly rated– the average rating being The lowest and highest ratings were and , respectively. In order to compare them among each other and among the other seasons, I made a heatmap of them with a diverging color palette using Seaborn.
The red and blue make it easy to see which are the series’ worst and best episodes. Clearly, season 4 was the lowest rated of all the seasons. That was also the season that Dan Harmon, the show’s creator, was replaced as showrunner of the series and the last season of Chevy Chase, a member of the core cast. It also marked the departure of other producers and writers, including frequent episode directors and executive producers Anthony and Joe Russo. Harmon returned as showrunner for seasons 5 and 6.
We can also see that the series mostly ended each season strong and that the first half of the series was generally higher rated than the second half.
To focus more on the distributions of each season and visualize them in a different way, I made a beeswarm plot. To make it, I used my visualization tool of choice, R and . The annotated episodes are the two highest rated, season 1’s episode 23 “Modern Warfare” & season 3’s episode 4 “Remedial Chaos Theory” (both with a rating of ), along with the series finale and the last appearances of two of the core cast members.
data visualizationsweb scrapingSours: https://isabella-b.com/project/community-imdb-episodes/
4 community imdb season
He flashed his practiced professional smile and sat down in my chair, clearly intending to watch me serve a client. Oh no, tormentor. I won't let you do that. I turned around somehow, very awkwardly so as not to shake. I tried to move smoothly, and, of course, it looked so unnatural that both Vic and the young man in the jacket stared at.Community: Is Season 4 Really That Bad?
The Komsomol organization and, of course, the editor-in-chief) personally stood with an alarm clock at the entrance and recorded. God forbid, that day to be late at least a minute. They could have deprived them of their bonuses. How I loved our Chief. Our Editor-in-Chief.
- Magic stick tv
- The message bible youtube
- White vanity chair
- Official ps4 controller
- Mac basketball standings
- Invisible nose rings
- Lululemon twist around tank
- Disney xd cartoons
- Adobe after effects crashing
- Suppressor baffles
- Garage door release kit
- Posh peanut vintage rose
And here. and here. here everyone somehow immediately seemed to go limp, as if they suddenly came to their senses, remembering at the sight of a woman that life. Was going on, going on in spite of everything, and immediately everyone felt somehow easier, easier and calmer and the future has ceased to seem so gray and gloomy. Will it still be with us, it will be.