Archer County Appraisal District
Local Appraisal District
Property Tax Protection Program™
Street Address: 112 E. Walnut Archer City, TX 76351-9998
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1141 Archer City, TX 76351-1141
Major Cities: Archer City, Holliday, Lakeside City, Megargel, Scotland
2019 County Appraisal District Statistics
2018 County Appraisal District Statistics
2017 County Appraisal District Statistics
2016 County Appraisal District Statistics
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the county. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
Archer County Property Tax Appraisal
O’Connor is the leading representative for the Archer County Appraisal District property owners because:
- For over 20 years, O’Connor has provided property tax consulting services in the Archer County Appraisal District and has continuously produced results.
- O’Connor is the most aggressive property tax consultant.
- We know the processes and appropriate contacts at Archer County Appraisal District.
- Our experience has allowed us to compile sales and unequal appraisal data consistent with the format expected by the Archer County Appraisal District and the Archer County Appraisal Review Board.
Why choose O’Connor?
- We do not charge any fees for market value reductions, unless we reduce your property taxes.
- We take the fight to the Archer County Appraisal District for you every year, whether your value is up, down or does not change.
- We are the nation’s largest property tax consulting firm.
- For the 2015 tax year, the firm lowered assessed value by more than $1.8 billion, resulting in estimated tax savings of around $49 million* on behalf of its residential and commercial clients. Already increasing in 2016, the firm has filed more than $2.2 billion and 185,000+ protests of assessed value, reducing client taxes by $60 million*.
*Based on average tax rate of 2.7 percent.
Archer City, Holliday, Lakeside City, Megargel, Scotland homeowners, commercial property owners and business owners hire O’Connor for property tax appeals because of our consistent results and aggressive attitude. Our property tax consultants have the experience in the Archer County Appraisal District to reduce Archer City, Holliday, Lakeside City, Megargel, Scotland property tax assessments.
O’Connor is uniquely aggressive and effective in reducing property taxes by:
- Being an effective taxpayer advocate for change, including introducing unequal appraisal and forcing appraisal districts to provide hearing evidence packages when requested by taxpayers.
- Achieving almost double the amount of tax savings compared to other commercial property tax consultants.
- Protesting every property, every year.
- Preparing for informal and formal hearings at an elite level.
- Aggressively seeking settlements at the informal hearing process.
- Aggressively attending and presenting evidence at appraisal review board (ARB) hearings (attending more ARB hearings than the next 10 largest firms combined).
- Uniquely continuing the appeal process beyond the ARB and assertively coordinating lawsuits for property owners.
- Pioneering the use of binding arbitration to achieve equitable results for owners of homes and small commercial properties not able to pursue a judicial appeal.
- Providing contingency fee services to clients regardless of property value as part of our mission to help property owners.
Research Tip: A great resource to search Archer County commercial property valuations.
They have in depth valuation stats on all commercial properties.
Please DO NOT sign up on line. Please contact customer service at(877)482-9288 or (713)290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives so that we may assist you with your protest.
Archer County Tax Office
County tax assessor-collector offices provide most vehicle title and registration services, including:
- Registration Renewals (License Plates and Registration Stickers)
- Vehicle Title Transfers
- Change of Address on Motor Vehicle Records
- Non-fee License Plates such as Purple Heart and Disabled Veterans License Plates
- Disabled Parking Placards
- Copies of Registration Receipts
- Temporary Registration
Many counties allow you to renew your vehicle registration and change your address online. Some counties allow renewals at substations or subcontractors, such as participating grocery stores. Acceptable forms of payment vary by county.
Other locations may be available. Please contact your county tax office, or visit their Web site, to find the office closest to you.
This County Tax Office works in partnership with our Vehicle Titles and Registration Division.
In cases of inclement weather, please CALL YOUR COUNTY TAC prior to planning travel.
- 453 area code location
- Push back recliner
- Zazzle wedding invitations
- Vinyl gate drop rod
- Death pod tree cost
Archer County, Texas - Assessor's Office
Property Taxes By State > Texas > Archer County Property Tax > Archer County Tax Assessor
The Archer County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Archer County, Texas. You can contact the Archer County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Archer County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
PO Box 458The Archer County Assessor's Office is located in Archer City, Texas. Archer City is the county seat of Archer County, where most local government offices are located.
Archer County Assessor AddressArcher County Appraisal District
112 East Walnut
Archer City, TX 76351
Archer County Assessor Phone Number
Archer County Assessor AddressArcher County Tax Assessor - Collector
114 East Walnut
Archer City, TX 76351
Archer County Assessor Phone Number
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Archer County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Archer County Tax Appraiser.
The Archer County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Archer County.
The Archer County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
The Archer County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Archer County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Archer County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Archer County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 940-574-4224. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Archer County assessor's office at 940-574-4625. Please call the assessor's office in Archer City before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Archer County Courthouse at 940-574-4811.
Archer County Tax Collector
Popularity:#266 of 310 Treasurer & Tax Collector Offices in Texas#3,830 in Treasurer & Tax Collector Offices
Archer County Tax Collector Contact Information
Address, Phone Number, and Fax Number for Archer County Tax Collector, a Treasurer & Tax Collector Office, at West Walnut Street, Archer TX.
- Archer County Tax Collector
- 114 West Walnut Street
Archer, Texas, 76351
Free Archer County Treasurer & Tax Collector Office Property Records Search
Find Archer County residential property records including owner names, property tax assessments & payments, rates & bills, sales & transfer history, deeds, mortgages, parcel, land, zoning & structural descriptions, valuations & more.
Map of Archer County Tax Collector
View map of Archer County Tax Collector, and get driving directions from your location .
Related Public Records Searches
Find Property Records and Tax Records related to Archer County Tax Collector.
Treasurer & Tax Collector Offices Nearby
Find 6 Treasurer & Tax Collector Offices within 36.5 miles of Archer County Tax Collector.
Find 11 external resources related to Archer County Tax Collector.
About the Archer County Tax Collector
The Archer County Tax Collector, located in Archer, Texas is responsible for financial transactions, including issuing Archer County tax bills, collecting personal and real property tax payments. The Archer County Treasurer and Tax Collector's Office is part of the Archer County Finance Department that encompasses all financial functions of the local government.You may contact the Archer County Tax Collector for questions about:
- Property records requests for Archer County, TX
- Looking up property owners by name and address
- Archer County property tax bills and payments
- Property tax rates
- Archer County GIS maps
- Tax sales in Archer County, Texas
Archer County Property Tax Collection Statistics
Find Archer County Property Tax Collections (Total) and Property Tax Payments (Annual). Data Source: U.S. Census Bureau; American Community Survey, 2018 ACS 5-Year Estimates.
|Property Taxes (Mortgage)||$3,574,600||$15,028,651,900|
|Property Taxes (No Mortgage)||$2,683,900||$6,802,044,400|
|Median Property Taxes||$1,916||$2,922|
|Median Property Taxes (Mortgage)||$2,616||$3,622|
|Median Property Taxes (No Mortgage)||$1,377||$1,875|
Treasurer & Tax Collector Offices near Archer
Tax assessor county archer
Of each other, continuing to kiss furiously. She lay down on her back, and he again began to dig into her breasts. Well, when will he enter me, she begged to herself. Everything below her burned and ached, and he, as if, wanting to prolong her torment, had never touched her pussy. Please take me, I cant stand it anymore, she begged and held out, it was, her hand down to start caressing herself, but he didnt let her.Williamson County Tax Assessor-Collector Larry Gaddes
Mmmm, Sharon muttered, suddenly feeling a surge of pleasure. Unconsciously, the woman began to push her hips towards the short man. The fat man continued his movements and felt a wave of muscle contractions in her vagina.
You will also like:
- Dramas online in hd
- Hotels morgantown wv
- Jc penney curtains
- Sylvania bulb guide home
- One stroke painting ideas
- Gacha game tier list
- I hate millennials mug
- Xbox wireless headset instructions
- Black spider dc
- Twin states music
- Bathroom vanity cabinet kits
They turned to me. Alechka on the edge of my bed on the elbows with crustaceans) I lower my jeans, panties too, without preludes, my passion and I take it. Before me are the sponges, the gates that are ready to accept.