Rvinyl Review: Rvinyl Pros & Cons
Rvinyl (rvinyl.com) is a well-known auto tools & equipment store which competes against other auto tools & equipment stores like AutoZone, AAA, Safelite, Advance Auto Parts and RockAuto. Based on our in-depth Rvinyl review, when compared to its competitors, Rvinyl is a mid-range performing brand within its category. Read the full Rvinyl.com review below for more details.
- Products made in USA: Are each store products made in the USA? Does each store manufacture their products in the United States?
- White-glove delivery: Does each store offer white-glove delivery and assembly? Does each store offer in-home delivery services?
- Reliability: How reliable is each store? How would you rate each store's reliability against its competitors?
- Free returns & exchanges: Does each store offer free returns? What's their exchange policy? What is each store's returns and exchanges policy?
- International shipping: Does each store ship internationally? each store international shipping?
- Curbside pickup: Does each store have curbside pickup? Does each store have in-store pickup?
- PayPal: Does each store accept PayPal? each store PayPal support?
- Debit & prepaid cards: each store debit card support? Does each store take debit cards?
- Google Pay: Does each store accept Google Pay? Does each store take Google Pay?
- Apple Pay: Does each store accept Apple Pay? Does each store take Apple Pay?
- Shop Pay: Does each store accept Shop Pay? Does each store take Shop Pay?
- Amazon Pay: Does each store accept Amazon Pay? Does each store take Amazon Pay?
- Cryptocurrency payments: Does each store accept Bitcoin or cryptocurrency? Does each store take Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for payment?
- Alipay: Does each store accept Alipay? Does each store take Alipay?
- AARP discounts: Does each store offer discounts to AARP members? Does each store have an AARP discount policy?
- Military discounts: Does each store offer a military discount? each store military discount?
- Student discounts: Does each store have a student discount? each store student discount?
- Price matching: Does each store price match? each store price matching?
- Teacher discounts: Does each store give discounts to teachers and educators? each store teachers and educator discount?
- Front-line worker discounts: Does each store offer discounts to front-line workers? each store essential workers discount?
- Senior discounts: each store senior discount? Does each store have a senior discount policy?
- Birthday discounts: each store birthday discount? Does each store give birthday discounts?
- Competitor coupons: Does each store accept competitors' coupons? Does each store take competitor coupons?
- Coupon stacking: Does each store support coupon stacking? each store coupon stacking?
- Gift cards: Does each store offer gift cards? Does each store accept gift cards or e-gift cards?
- Order tracking: How does I track my each store order? each store track order?
- Order changes & cancellations: each store cancellation policy? Can I change my order? each store order changes? How does I cancel my order after placing it?
- Loyalty programs: each store loyalty or rewards program? Does each store offer a loyalty or rewards program?
- Contact information: How does I contact each store? each store contact information?
- Afterpay financing: Does each store accept Afterpay financing? Does each store take Afterpay financing?
- Affirm financing: Does each store accept Affirm financing? each store Affirm financing support?
- Klarna financing: Does each store accept Klarna financing? Does each store take Klarna for financing?
- Sezzle financing: Does each store accept Sezzle financing? Does each store support Sezzle financing?
- Zip financing: Does each store accept Zip financing? Does each store take Zip Pay?
- Bread financing: Does each store accept Bread financing? Does each store offer Bread as a financing option?
- Splitit financing: Does each store accept Splitit financing? each store Splitit financing support?
- Layaway programs: Does each store offer layaway programs? What is each store's layaway policy?
- Four financing: Does each store accept Four financing? Does each store take Four financing?
- Snap Finance: Does each store accept Snap Finance? each store Snap Finance support?
- GreenSky: Does each store accept GreenSky financing? each store GreenSky financing support?
- Influencer marketing: Does each store have an influencer marketing program? Does each store use influencer marketing?
- Affiliate marketing: each store affiliate program? Does each store offer an affiliate program?
- Positive environmental practices: Does each store publish a clear commitment to positive environmental practices? Does each store practice sustainability and a low carbon footprint in its operations?
- Diversity commitment: Does each store publish a clear and accountable diversity commitment statement? Does each store have a clear statement for commitment to diversity?
- Nurse discounts: each store nurse discounts? Does each store have any discounts for nurses?
- Government worker discounts: each store government worker discount? Does each store offer any discounts for government workers?
- Ethical practices: Is each store considered an ethical brand? Does each store use ethical practices?
Rvinyl's strengths are:
Offers contact information availabilitydetails
Knoji has 40 Rvinyl reviews and ratings as of October 12, 2021. Knoji editors and the Knoji shopper community have reviewed Rvinyl and compared it against 0 top brands, reviewing Rvinyl based on product and store features such as domestic production policy, white-glove delivery and dependability. Knoji reviews and ranks Rvinyl.com and other auto tools & equipment stores based on how many features each offers and based on a 5-star rating scale. Based on these factors and 40 Rvinyl reviews, Rvinyl earns an overall score of 4.2 out of 5.0 points. Rvinyl offers 0 total features such as contact information, and . Rvinyl's's review score also factors in its popularity, which is in the mid-range compared to competing .
Rvinyl currently has 1 active discount codes. You can view all Rvinyl's coupon codes here
If you are looking for rvinyl customer service, simply check out our links below :
1. Contact Us – Rvinyl
Vinyl Films & Wraps | Dash Kits | Window Tint | Light Tints | Rvinyl – Restyle your car, truck or SUV with our custom dash kits, window tint and caliper covers.
2. Mobile Contact Page – Rvinyl
Support. My Account · Contact Us · Returns · Shipping · Replacements · Warranties · Customer Guarantee. Copyright © 2003-2021 Rvinyl.com, Inc. | 140 58th St.
3. Customer Satisfaction – Rvinyl
Rvinyl is a small company which tries to provide big customer service. We understand that installing aftermarket auto accessories can be a difficult process.
4. Rvinyl Customer Service Phone Number (800) 503-7916 …
Contact Rvinyl customer service. You can call Rvinyl at (888) 371-1194 toll free number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.rvinyl.com, …
5. Rvinyl.com | Complaints | Better Business Bureau® Profile
View customer complaints of Rvinyl.com, BBB helps resolve disputes with the services or products a business provides.
7. Rvinyl – Home | Facebook
PagesBusinessesAutomotive, Aircraft & BoatAutomotive ServiceAutomotive Customization ShopRvinyl. English (US) · Español · Português (Brasil) …
9. RVINYL.COM INC. – Brooklyn, NY – Company Data
Rvinyl.com is a tint and auto accessory online store which specializies in … We are dedicated to customer service offering hassle free returns, live chat and …
10. Rvinyl – Amazon.com
Rvinyl is your go-to source for all things vinyl. From craft vinyl to window tint to dash kits to vehicle wraps, we have your vinyl needs covered. … New customer?
11. Rvinyl Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of rvinyl.com
This company is unprofessional and has horrible customer service. I ordered vinyl to use for my daughter’s birthday. They send the wrong stuff and refused to …
12. Rvinyl Tint & Auto Accessories 140 58th St Brooklyn, NY …
Horrible company, crappy products and the worst customer service I have ever encountered. Tried to return the poorly made dash kit I bought and… Read more.
Bad Customer Service and Refund
recently buy front, rear, and fog light tint that were supposed to custom fit for my BMW 640i. I took the tint to a 5-star tint installation dealership to have it installed, Well to my surprise the front was not a custom fit. The installer recommended not to install the rear and return the front and contact Rvinyl. I contacted them and sent photos of the tint. Their customer rep Melinda P. stated they will not refund me because it was installed by a third party? Hence I am not a professional installer but using that as an excuse not to refund me and the fact I still have the rear tint still in the shipping plastic. I would not order any custom tint cause it will not be custom fit and no refund!!!!!! Your choice buying from this company!!
Junk products, terrible customer service, no product support or warranty
I bought about 400 bucks worth of paint protection film. Some of it was 3M, some was this Avery Denison stuff I'd never heard of but it was cheaper so I figured I'd try it. Watched the videos, followed all instructions, cleaned the area as instructed. The 3M stuff worked just fine, perfect, just as expected. The Avery Denision stuff would not adhere in places and would pull up off others long after you thought you were done messing with it, days later. Defective. Contacted Rvinyl, got the run around for a few weeks, then they say installer error. No explanation as to what the error was or why only this stuff failed and not the 3M. No refund, no warranty, $330 worth of junk film and they don't care a bit. I even asked if they could ship me the 3M versions and I'd pay the difference. Nope. Never ever buy anything from this place!
Spent $70 on flimsy paper stickers that don't fit right and would look like cheap crap even if they did fit. Don't waste your money.
Terrible Customer Service
By far the worst customer service out there! They sent me the wrong color and will not give me the right color or give me a refund. They also will no longer respond to emails or calls. It also took 3-4 weeks to get my vinyl.
This company is unprofessional and has horrible customer service. I ordered vinyl to use for my daughter’s birthday. They send the wrong stuff and refused to take a return. I had to message them four times and finally they said they don’t give returns. Don’t use this company! I have found way more helpful, better quality shipments and cheaper elsewhere.
Order a kit for 2014 Sienna. Followed all instructions and steps. Applied one film, lot of wrinkles after 24 hours. Anything I tried didn't work. I worked on different cars with different products from competition without any problems. Be aware. They asked for 20% restocking fee, if the product is used you will receive a store credit only. What to do with the store credit? To buy another low quality product? No thanks. Overall, horrible experience with this company. It took 12 days to be delivered from NY to Las Vegas.
Dishonest Company and Horrible Customer Service
This place should get 0 stars. Customer service is horrible and after mis ordering an item I emailed them within the first 30 minutes to cancel the order and they said it was too late they had already processed the order. I then said can you stop it from sending and just charge me a restocking fee and refund the money... No response and they still sent the mis order to me. I emailed them, They then told me to send the product back to them and they would refund my money.
I send the product back to them for them to tell me the package was damaged and they could not resell the product and would issue me store credit. I never even opened the package and sent it straight back. There’s nothing on the website I want and even if there was I would have to pay $10 to get it delivered. Their website says they offer led lights, custom gauges, racing seats, and more. Turns out they only offer crappy tint and vinyl wraps. This company is a scam and I write this review because they will take your money and never look back! Straight garbage! Obviously you all need that $69.99 more than me.
COMPLETELY DISHONEST COMPANY
COMPLETELY DISHONEST COMPANY!
We ordered almost 400.00 of products they sent wrong products. After emailing them they said “we believe we sent you the correct items and we don’t take returns on the items you ordered”
Then quit responding to my emails of me attempting to get what I paid for.
Don’t waste you money with this dishonest company!
Appalling Customer Service, Fraudulent Company
I ordered a tail light tint kit for my vehicle, and when I received it was frustrated to find that it did not fit at all. I double checked the order to make sure I didn't purchase the wrong kit, however it was advertised as a universal fit for my vehicle's year. After contacting customer support, providing pictures, and requesting a replacement, they said they could not help and that I would need to pay return shipping and a 20% restocking fee, that would end up costing the same. There is no phone number to call their support team, and they are completely unwilling to take responsibility for their mistake. I wish I would have read the other reviews online before purchasing, or else I would have never considered using them. Steer clear or you will be a victim as well. I have disputed the charge with my bank as fraud.
Horrible company. There is not a customer service telephone number..it's one of those "please email us and we will get back to you" types. I sent multiple emails with no response. They sent me the wrong item and won't let me return it to get the right one. It was only for $15 but the point still stands. DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE GUYS! They have a 3.5 rating for a reason. Matter of fact, don't deal with anyone that doesn't have a legitimate customer service with a legitimate phone number.
Is Rvinyl your business?
Claim your profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today!Claim your free business account
Her face was in agony, and the. Fingers of her right hand pressed hard on her urethra through her shorts. "Oh-oh-oh, I want to pee !!!" - she moaned, - "please, please, let me pee!" Just a few more minutes, I replied, and she flinched. Sherri looked at her watch, she had already endured for almost three hours, and there were 3.
5 liters of liquid in her stomach, and.
Review r vinyl
Arriving back, he said: You seem to want a massage on your back, do you want to do it. Only then you will do me too. Massage is good, do you want it on your back. Um, not really. I mean.Installing Pre-Cut Tint Kits
Was fucked by girls (that is, shemales) but there were straponess, among them there were guys. There were also Asians and blacks and Europeans. In general, all races. All the tongues were in collars, which means there are mistresses. And one of the hostesses immediately sat down on my face with her pussy.
- Awe exhaust bmw f30
- R7 370 graphics card
- Pilot cove north carolina
- Dog daycare salisbury ma
- Customs broker salary california
- Hard steel pills review
- Harbor freight puller set
- Samsung s21 voicemail app
- Arkansas usssa baseball
- Spectrum coconut oil
- Doom loading stuck
And Lyudmila came to the only one, as it seemed to her, the way out - masturbation. "Start masturbating at 49 years old, what a wildness!" - she thought it over in one of the restless nights, but her hand herself. Penetrated under the fabric of panties. Time passed, and the simple masturbation ceased to bring pleasure.
Lyudmila ordered a vibrator via the Internet, but this was not good enough.