Case Study, Client News, Ecommerce Insights
The Southeast Asia pet food market is growing tremendously. In Asia, the annual growth rate is expected to be 25% in India, 14% in Thailand & Indonesia and 10% in China & the Philippines. Global spending is only expected to grow, especially in developing regions such as Southeast Asia, thanks to urbanization, popularity of the internet and an increase in pet-product information availability.
However, there is only a scarce number of brands in Southeast Asia that offer an attractive selection of pet products online.
To take advantage of this opportunity and test the demand for pet food online, Mars Petcare, one of the world’s leading pet care providers launched an online sampling campaign using aCommerce’s e-sampling platform.
About the Campaign
aCommerce, Southeast Asia’s leading full service ecommerce enabler for brands, helped set up the online sampling website for two of Mars’ top portfolio brands, Pedigree and Whiskas in the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand markets.
Pedigree is the world’s leading pet food brand that has been providing households with quality dog food since 1957. As a market leader with30% market share, they are dedicated to providing customers and their pets with the best ingredients and can be found easily at major supermarkets, pet shops and now online on Southeast Asian marketplaces.
The campaign was marketed across social channels such as Facebook, where audiences are targeted based on the parameters like lifestyle, age, interest and online social browsing behavior. The pet owners simply had to click on the campaign link, share their pet type, name, breed, email and address to receive a free sample delivered to their homes.
aCommerce also handled the entire fulfillment and delivery process from picking and packing the product samples to shipping them off to the home of the consumer.
In just over a one month, 100,000 users registered online to receive the PEDIGREE® free samples across Philippines and Thailand. Its product samples include puppy and adult food, a discount coupon to be used for the next purchase, and an information booklet regarding a dog’s well-balanced diet. Phase 1 ‘Try PEDIGREE®’ campaign launched earlier in May 2017 saw 60,000 user registrations in Metro Manila within just 2 weeks.
Benefits of Online Sampling
As the pet food landscape is growing, these campaigns aim to create a strong brand awareness online that will result in sales. Brands are able to promote and test out their new selection of products nationwide at scale, and gain valuable feedback from customers in real time. This can be utilized to optimize the product, communication activities, and sales in the future.
Online sampling provides brands direct access to valuable consumer data via the registration for samples. That information can be further analyzed and used to retarget the consumers to purchase on the brands’ official stores on marketplaces.
It also provides brands with useful insights to understand the demographics, feeding habits, preferences and perceptions of the consumers about their products. For example, Mars Petcare found out that people in the Philippines’ city centers tend to own smaller dogs, with the most popular being Shih Tzu breed.Also, younger dogs are more likely to eat manufactured food while older dogs were fed more home cooked meals.
It’s a potential gateway to a brand.com in addition to a marketplace strategy. Through an online platform, brands can offer delivery, a wide product selection and even package deals, product bundles, subscriptions or a variation of discount strategies to further incentivize shoppers.
Online sampling is a great way for brands to maximize their marketing opportunities. For example, in the PEDIGREE® Philippines case, many people who received the free samples went on social media to share pictures of their dogs with the package received. This led to additional, organic and free exposure for the Pedigree brand.
It’s a cost-effective way for brands to capture the attention of pet-owners via interesting content marketing.
Fuelling Growth with aCommerce E-Sampling Platform
“aCommerce is able to make the entire campaign effective for brands and easy to implement because of the one-stop service approach. We take care of the fulfillment and delivery of the brands’ samples, in addition to providing the digital dashboard to track the real-time sampling performance, delivery status, and reporting,” said Mandy Arbilo, Regional Head of Direct-To-Consumer Ecommerce at aCommerce
- Mars Petcare initially partnered with aCommerce to leverage its offline popularity for more awareness online via the ‘Try PEDIGREE®’ campaign launched in May 2017. It started with PEDIGREE®, the best performing brand under its portfolio.
- Established cost-effective strategy to acquire new customers by building awareness via facebook ads, where key online influencers and multiple pet owners in the Philippines took to social media to thank the campaign for the free samples.
- Fully integrated with social media in the Philippines. 40% of campaign sign ups were driven from the popular social channel Facebook.
- It had a viral effect, leading to 60,000 free dog food samples distributed to pet owners in Metro Manila within two weeks.
- Deliveries were made within 2-5 days.
- The success lead to a phase two launch of the campaign in the Philippines as well as Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia for two of their top portfolio brands, PEDIGREE® and Whiskas.
- More scalable website set up where brands can have the e-sampling website ready to be launched in just two weeks. Standard features include an integration set up with the aCommerce platform, social login, no duplicate registrations, OTP verification, information matching with sample product, registration report and dashboard, amongst others.
- Sampling website with customizable features such as colors, background images and dropdown boxes can be launched in up to three weeks.
“aCommerce has helped us gain deeper insights into our target consumers. Through their e-sampling platform, we have acquired a valuable database which is being used to drive users from “try-to-buy” for our products, available on online marketplaces in the region. The data enables us to make the customer experience in our ecommerce partner ‘shop-in-shops’ more personalized than ever,” said Khachitporn Kruajaruskul PEDIGREE® Marketing Manager, Southeast Asia.
Behind the Scenes of Online Sampling Platform
Fulfillment and delivery is an important factor in the last-mile online shopping experience. If integrated well, it can build trust with consumers leading to their online product adoption.
- Traditional sampling campaigns are done with the goal to get as many products out as possible. However, there is less interaction for brands to actually understand who the target consumers are. There is a lack of immediate feedback, due to a manual processing gap leading to an inability to scale. Brands also lose touch with the consumer as soon as they walk away. With e-sampling, brands have the visibility into valuable data for tracking their exact target customers from start to finish, leading to more sales conversions. The reports from surveying before signing up for a sample also enable brands to understand what drives the customers to try a certain product.
- aCommerce has a dedicated squad in the operations team to manage order fulfillment that include picking and packing, so that all products are sure to be delivered within the time promised without any errors.
- PEDIGREE® distributed 100,000 samples across Philippines and Thailand. Its product samples include puppy and adult food, a discount coupon to be used for the next purchase, and an information booklet regarding a dog’s well-balanced diet.
- 20% of dog owners in the Philippines and 25% in Thailand give their pets dry dog food as the main meal.
As there are only a few brands in Southeast Asia that offer pet food products online, more than 60% of pets are still fed homemade pet food or leftover scraps. E-sampling is therefore a good option for traditional brands that want to test the waters for ecommerce. It is also a good platform to acquire new users.
The bulkiness of pet food packages, large range of products and frequency in consumption make the product an extremely viable candidate for ecommerce.
“In developing regions like Southeast Asia, the pet product market is still an emerging market and the pet food business is growing rapidly,” says Neil Wang, global partner and president for Greater China at Frost & Sullivan. “In line with the region’s economic growth, an increasing number of people consider animals as family members and are willing to make purchases for them.”
Having now a large database of over 150,000 of dog and cat lovers, Mars Petcare is in a great position to leverage its consumer data and pilot the next stage: “try-to-buy”, which allows users to purchase the Pedigree and Whiskas products online.
Free Online Pedigree Tool
PROGENY FREE ONLINE PEDIGREE TOOL: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in Progeny’s Free Online Pedigree Tool Application, which consists of the Pedigree Builder and Draw Pedigree, accessible at https://pedigree.progenygenetics.com/ (the “Application”). For purposes of these Terms & Conditions, references to “Progeny,” “we,” “our,” and “us” means Progeny Genetics LLC.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING THE APPLICATION.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION. PROGENY HAS AGREED TO PROVIDE THE APPLICATION ON THE EXPRESS CONDITION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
BY ACCESSING THE APPLICATION, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY YOU REPRESENT, AS APPLICABLE, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
- YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW;
- YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW;
- THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW ARE THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A SIGNED, WRITTEN CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND PROGENY; AND
- IF ACCESSING THE APPLICATION ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY, YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND THE ENTITY TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE OR CANNOT BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRECEDING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APPLICATION.
1. LICENSE AND SUPPORT. Progeny hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use the Application. This limited license is contingent on your compliance with these Terms & Conditions.
Progeny may terminate this limited license at any time for any reason by, including without limitation, removing the Application from our website. The Terms & Conditions will survive termination.
2. COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP. All right, title, and interest in and to the Application is owned by Progeny. Such rights are protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws in the United States and other territories and by international treaty provisions. Progeny enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No right, title, or interest in or to the Application, any trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property rights owned by Progeny is granted by the Terms & Conditions.
3. COPY AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS. Without Progeny’s prior written consent, you may not, nor permit any third party to: (a) sub-license, assign, transfer, distribute, pledge, lease, rent, share, or otherwise convey the Application; (b) modify or adapt the Application; (c) disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Application or the software supporting it; (d) remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other proprietary or other notices from the Application; or (e) disclose system performance of the Application to third parties.
5. NO MEDICAL ADVICE. The Application is provided as a public service by Progeny. It is not intended to be a substitute for consulting a health care professional or obtaining professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We do not directly or indirectly practice medicine, render medical advice, or dispense medical services via the Application. Nothing contained in the Application should be intended to be a medical diagnosis or treatment directive or recommendation. Reliance on the Application is solely at your own risk.
6. NOTE TO PARENTS. The Application is directed at an adult audience and is not intended or designed for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children. By using this Application, you confirm that you are over the age of 13.
7. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS. Progeny may revise or modify these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Such changes, revisions, or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting such revisions or modifications on www.progenygenetics.com. If you disagree with these Terms & Conditions, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the Application. Any use of the Application by you after such notice shall constitute acceptance of the changes.
8. LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PROGENY WARRANTS THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. PROGENY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PROGENY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY SYSTEM ON WHICH THE APPLICATION IS USED, ANY DATA PROCESSED BY THE APPLICATION, OR FOR LOSSES ARISING DUE TO THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION. PROGENY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU OBTAIN FROM THE APPLICATION IS FREE OF VIRUSES. PROGENY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE APPLICATION FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE OR OBLIGATION.
PROGENY SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTION TAKEN THAT IS BASED ON USE OF THE APPLICATION. PROGENY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL INJURY, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF PROGENY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY ASPECT OF THE APPLICATION, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE APPLICATION. .
9. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Progeny and its directors, officers, employees, corporate parent and affiliates, agents, and contractors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your violation of any provision of these Terms & Conditions or (b) your activities with respect to the Application.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. You agree that any dispute relating to the Application will be resolved according to the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of law rules. You agree that the courts of the State of Florida have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal proceedings arising out of or related to your use of the Application. If you are accessing the Application from any location with regulations or laws governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from United States laws or regulations, please note that you are transferring personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer and to the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
11. EXPORT LAW ASSURANCES. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Application was legally obtained or authorized by Progeny. In particular, but without limitation, the Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. .
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You acknowledge that these Terms & Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and Progeny with respect to the Application, and that no other representations or promises, verbal or otherwise, will affect these Terms & Conditions.
13. SEVERABILITY. If any part of the Terms & Conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity of the other parts of the Terms & Conditions, which will continue to be in full force and effect.
14. WAIVERS. The failure or delay of Progeny to exercise any of its rights under these Terms & Conditions shall not be a deemed waiver thereof and no waiver by Progeny of any violation of these Terms & Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent violation.
Bouvier Pedigree Database
Provided by Jenarae BouviersSelect a language below to translate the page:
NEW EASY TO USE FORMS!
Single Bouvier Add / Correction / Update Form.
If you would like to add a complete litter to the Database please fill in the :
Complete Litter Addition Form.
To Add a Photo please email me the Photo to [email protected] )
If you have a database you would like added here please email me the file to the email above and I will arrange to add it.I can accept files in most formats.
If you find this pedigree service useful or have any suggestions to improve it please let me know!
Any commercial use of this information is strictly prohibited.
Viewing and use of these pages constitutes your agreement that any use of this data is NON-COMMERCIAL
The Bouvier des Flandres Database now has over 100,510records. Last updated April 28, 2021
Pedigree Pet Foods
We have been using the Pedigree brand for years. The cans have been OK...But the Pouches have been a problem lately. I have opened several of the Pouches in the Variety pack and they are rancid! I purchased 2 boxes at Pet Smart, opened them and they were like jelly, very strong foul smell. I opened each flavor, they were all the same. Then I purchased 4 - 18 pouch variety pack from Amazon. Took Forever to get here. In the meantime my wife bought a box at Albertsons and they were the same. Like a slimy grease coated the contents. So far one of the boxes was OK from Amazon. There is something seriously wrong here. What is going on!??
I've been feeding my dog Pedigree, dry for a year and a half.. No issue. I've tried several cans of wet food as a topper... He started having explosive diarrhea for 3 days!!! I finally figured out today, it was the Chopped Ground Dinner and threw it away. I see several people having this issue.. Why isn't it recalled?? I think the media or something needs to be involved because if it's affecting more pups, something needs to be done.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I feed this dog food to my dog for over the past 15 years and both of my babies have gotten sick off of this brand of dog food I just recently lost my male baby and after viewing all the other complaints I truly believe it was the dog food cause my girl dog has lost a lot of weight in the past two years and before my boy passed away he was in real good health and all of a sudden my baby lost all of his weight and you could see his ribs. Couldn’t hardly walk or nothing. This company needs to be shut down for good if it’s killing our babies. Let do something to get this company shut down.
My dog has never been sensitive to dog food but this has been a nightmare. 18 hrs after giving her the chopped food she had terrible diarrhea. It took a few days to narrow down the problem, diarrhea for the entire time and had only offered a small amount of the food for the 3 days, but it was definitely the chopped dog food. Beware, bad food (additives).
My rescue came home from the pound eating the puppy chow so I purchased the pouches of wet to supplement her diet. I recently switched to the cans and she began having bloody mucus in her normally formed stools (seems to depend on what flavor she is having). Either way, tossing the cans. I may try the pouches again (which she LOVED) but is it possible they have 2 different recipes for the canned vs pouched food?
My fiancé and I were buying Pedigree dry dog food for both our dogs for over a year. Well purchasing their dog food ends tonight. I saw a Facebook post another person posted 3 years ago about some kind of sharp, hairy, fibrous particles in their dry dog food. Well I went to check our bag of dog food and lo and behold... 3 years later and they are still putting that same stuff in their food the other person mentioned. Saw the same stuff in many pieces of kibble in just one scoop of it.
Since we changed their food, our dogs have been hesitant to eat. And when they do eat they don’t eat as much as they come did. One of our dogs has become very lethargic and pukes up his food a lot. The other pukes sometimes too. No wonder they have been hesitant to eat.... it makes them sick and tired! Pedigree SHAME ON YOU!
My girl who is healthy as can be went from jumping and playing to vomiting and seizures. I've been up all night with her, the whole case will be thrown out. I thank you for this website. I knew in my heart what the problem was but needed affirmation. I am so disappointed in Pedigree, Shame on them. Going back to making my own food for them. Praying that people leave this brand alone. We learned our lesson, but at a terrible price. Her energy level is almost not there, she shakes after a walk from the living room to the kitchen. Her seizures are I will do what I can at home to help her, also fever is up and down also. Thank you Consumer Affairs for the work you do.
I have been using this brand for almost 3 years and my dog started occasionally not eating the product and then starting have severe diarrhea sometimes bloody and uncontrollable leakage vomiting and lethargy to the point that I scheduled euthanasia because I could not afford another huge vet bill after a previous pet food experience cost me $2500.00.
Because of that I frequently check the pet food recall list and I had just checked and no this product isn’t on it. Then I searched “is pedigree making dogs sick “ and found this site! And I’m glad I did because that’s how I found out it was this brand of dog food. I cancelled euthanasia and immediately started her on chicken and rice and it’s helping. I’ve contacted pedigree and complained and also filled out a complaint with the FDA and I strongly urge anyone having problems with this or any product do the same. I will no longer ever trust or buy another can or product from any company because this is the second time I almost lost my dog due to sub par products.
Please if you love your animals don’t use canned Pedigree of any kind. In the past 3 to 4 months our dog has been sick with Bloody diarrhea with jelly in it, foam in urine and vomit with foam. I came across this site, did research and now realize it’s not because he is a senior dog. It’s because the dog food quality is questionable. With all these same issues throughout reviews pedigree needs to reevaluate their product. Quality control needs to look into this further. I too had noticed a jelly over the top of the dog food can as well as the smell not being appetizing if canned dog food can smell even a little bit not so bad. Thank you to all of you have made reviews here. Please don’t feed your dog this if you love them♥️.
Our Dog has been on this dog food for two years. He started puking and having diarrhea for the last week. He’s never done this before and been relatively very happy. We thought he had caught a bug or just had an upset stomach. That it would go away. NO! We even thought he pulled a muscle because he’s hyper and he didn’t want to move a few days ago. Today it was worse. I noticed blood and a jelly like substance in his stool. I came here for research and I read the exact same thing has happened to other people’s dogs here. I am in shock! He will no longer get a bite of this dog food and I’m going to put him on chicken and rice immediately. I purchased this product at Food Lion in Gate City Virginia and it is the beef flavored with the pink ring around the can.
Com www pedigrees
BLACK TYPE PEDIGREE
Research using complete
We use state-of-the-art research programs and tools, including complete, accurate, and up-to-date pedigree records obtained from QData/Robin Glenn Pedigrees, AQHA, APHA, NCHA, NRHA, NRCHA and PHBA. We will always deliver the highest quality Black Type Pedigree pages to showcase your horse or sale catalog.
djj Pedigrees LLC
Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved
When disaster strikes,
we're here for you.
Our disaster relief grants help nonprofit animal welfare Learn More
organizations affected by natural disasters.
Millions of dogs
need your help now.
Your donation helps us help dogs find Yes, I Want to Donate.
Kaylee, Joshua’s human companion, says it best: “He wandered into my heart and adds color to my laughter and purpose to each and every day.”
See the impact
we made for
dogs last year.
2020 Impact ReportRead It Now
Announcing $1 million
in 2020 Grants
Grants awarded to 167 shelters Learn More
and rescues this year are expected
to help 150,000 dogs get homes.
to Ray, Rescue
Dog of the Year!
Your donation can help save Learn More
more shelter dogs like Ray.
Every dog deserves a loving home – and the right home can be found for every dog! Ray is proof – from being seen as “aggressive” at the shelter, he went on to become a talented and beloved part of Parkersburg Country Club. His transformation story is why we chose him as the 2021 Rescue Dog of the year.
New DOGS RULE.® gear
for you and your pup!
All proceeds help dogs get homes Shop Now
through shelter and rescue grants.
Every dog deserves
a loving home.™
Learn more about our mission Read More
Schroeder was in a cage at the shelter when Tara first saw him, but, as she puts it, “his charisma couldn’t be caged!”
“Thanks for donating. I’ll pay you back with loving licks.”
Nora is one of the four million dogs that find themselves in shelters every year. Your donation goes toward supporting shelters and rescues that are working to get more dogs adopted.
When disaster strikes,
we’re here for you
PEDIGREE Foundation now provides disaster relief grants to nonprofit animal welfare organizations impacted by natural disasters.
Sign up for the latest news
Stay in touch! Sign up for our email list to learn more about the work of the Foundation and the shelters and rescues we support.
Success stories from our partners in helping dogs
Rider’s rescue has two parts. First he was rescued from a kill shelter by a family that could only foster him. Then, by chance, their kid’s principal saw Rider and adopted him.
You will also like:
- Auto scroll macro minecraft
- 15 hp outboard
- 5 54 naval gun
- Water cooling kit
- How to run hardware diagnostics from bios lenovo
- Who is virgo
- Beavers bend atv rental
- Power steering pump mazda
- Tin can forest art
- Normal urine output per hour ati
Pet Treat and Food Manufacturing
One stop shop for product development, packaging design, website design, production, packing, warehousing, and fulfillment.
Pedigree Ovens is a pet treat manufacturer located in Harvard, Illinois. With more than twenty years of experience Pedigree Ovens and its team are experts in private label pet treat and food manufacturing. Pedigree Ovens is a certified USDA Handler, an SQF Facility and EU Certified. If you need help growing your pet treat/food business, we’re here to help with everything from product development and baking to website design.