Map Quiz # 5, Hist 1.1: Ancient Greece and Persia
Map Quiz # 5:
Due Mar 18 at 11:59 pm. This is a matching map quiz. You must complete map quiz by the end of the day on the due date. It is recommended that you take the quiz the day before it is due so you may have a bit of review from readings and class and in case of any issue or conflict. An alternate assignment is available for visually impaired students.
To evaluate student's knowledge of the geography of Greece and Persia.
- There is no time limit but you must complete the assignment by the due date and you only have 1 attempt.
- Be sure to study the maps in the Contents Page and your book before you attempt this assignment; you may use your book and other resources.
- Do not use your phone or tablet to take the map quiz!
- There is no option to turn this in late!
- Click on the to begin the quiz.
- Make sure you click the icon once you are done.
Map of Ancient Greece
You have exceeded the maximum number of activities that can be shared in Google Classroom for your account type.
If you want to continue inserting activities in Google Classroom, purchase a Premium Plus or higher account now and enjoy unlimited insertions.Get Premium Plus
You have exceeded the maximum number of activities that can be shared in Microsoft Teams for your account type.
If you want to continue inserting activities in Microsoft Teams, purchase a Premium Plus or higher account now and enjoy unlimited insertions.Get Premium Plus
Recommended age: 13 years old
Compete against your friends to see who gets the best score in this activity
There are still no results for this activity. Be the first to stay in the ranking! Log in to identify yourself.
Do you want to stay in the Top 10 of this activity? Log in to identify yourself.
Map of Greece
Greece consists of a peninsula and the surrounding islands in the Ionian, Aegean and Mediterranean Seas. The Aegean Sea is the the west, The Ionian to the east. Both seas are a part of the Mediterranean Sea. The European part of Turkey borders the eastern end of Greece, with Bulgaria, Macedonia and Albania to the north.
We welcome all comments on your experience with our maps and software.
E-Mail us at: "Owl and Mouse" <owlmouse at yourchildlearns dot com>
All Material Copyright 1998-2015 Owl and Mouse Educational Software except as noted.
All pages and downloadable software may be freely used for individual and classroom instruction but may not be sold, redistributed or reposted without permission.
1. What is the capital of Greece? Athens
2. What is the name of the large sea that borders Greece on the south? Mediterranean Sea
3. What is the name of the sea that separates Greece from Turkey? Aegean Sea
4. What is the name of the long Greek island south of the mainland? Crete
5. What is the name of the country that borders Greece on the northwest (on the Ionian Sea)? Albania
6. The highest mountain in Greece is in northern Greece, east of Ionia. What is its name? Mt. Olympus
7. Is Sparta in the northern, southern, eastern, or western part of Greece? southern
8. If you wanted to travel from Crete to Rhodes, in which direction would you sail? northeast
9. If you wanted to travel from Athens to Mt. Parnassus, in which direction would you head? northwest
10. Roughly how many miles is it from Athens to Mt. Parnassus: 1 km, 10 km, 100 km, 1,000 km, or 10,000 km? 100 km
Quiz map of greece
Soon the guide looks in to check the tickets and set the standard questions. And leave us alone. Girls turn out to be students returning home to canicals through Moscow. They chirp about their friends-girlfriends-study-about everything in the light. I manage to get involved in a conversation.Guess the Country in Asia (Map Quiz)
What are you. doing. Yes. yes. so tenderly.
You will also be interested:
- Hot springs condo rental
- Rheem ac unit
- Zodiac memes tumblr
- Free shrek coloring pages
- Songs about money 2014
- Enevate bloomberg
- Radius server google auth
- Hot wings ww2 planes
- Monster high dolls castle
- Jacksonville beach dispensary
- Unemployment insurance texas
- Kitchen aid classic
After all, he made me a woman, and now he turned you on too. Further it was not heard, but this was enough for his flesh to rise again. Girls, do not forget to get dressed, its already 5 pm, now Sergei will come!, - Nyufa came out of the bath with.