Use this program to check for the DTV signals that are available at your location. Enter your address in the box below and click Go! The DTV coverage map will list all stations in your area.
Sometimes stations change the frequency on which they broadcast — the channel a viewer selects to watch a particular station remains the same but the frequency that the viewer’s television finds the station on changes -- requiring viewers who use an over-the-air antenna to rescan their tuners to locate the station's new signal (Refer to our "Remember to Rescan" video and instructions to learn how to rescan your TV).
Viewers may contact their local stations with additional questions; click on the link to a station's public inspection file for contact information in you have questions about a specific station.
For more information on antennas, see the Antenna Guide. Signal strength calculations assume an outdoor antenna 30 feet above ground level. Actual reception quality may vary significantly for viewers using an indoor antenna.
DTV Reception Map Tips
- If searching on city, include state
- If searching on street address, include city and state
- Exclude PO Box, Mailbox, APT # in address search parameters
- Avoid using special characters, such as @, #, $, %, *, etc.
- Clicking on the red marker on the map and dragging it to a different location will change the search results, based on the longitude and latitude coordinates of the end location.
These predictions are based on a terrain-sensitive propagation model resembling but not identical to the propagation model used when calculating service and interference contours for licensed broadcast television stations. Actual signal strength may vary based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, building construction, neighboring buildings and trees, weather, and specific reception hardware. Your signal strength may be significantly lower in extremely hilly areas. Click on a callsign for details about that station's Incentive Auction repacking plans.
Now you can check your location for free TV with our interactive mapping tool. See the local TV transmitters on a map and check their signal strengths. This tool give you all our latest database updates, coverage maps, and signal analysis on a dynamic map with lots of information about every transmitter right at your fingertips. This tool will let you do all of the following:
- List available channels for any location
- Adjust the location being analyzed (to fix address lookup errors)
- Play "what-if" scenarios with different antenna heights
- See the direction of each transmitter to help you point your antenna
- Overlay coverage maps for each station
- Generate a summary report, which can be shared, printed, or saved for future reference
To see maps of your area, click...
>> Start MAPS <<
Note1: The propagation modeling algorithms are the same as those used to generate our coverage maps and Signal Analysis reports and does take into account the effects of terrain, transmitter power, and other factors. For more details, please see our Signal Analysis FAQ .
35 Mile Radius
50 Mile Radius
70 Mile Radius
Our mapping tool will allow you to view the TV transmitters in your area. Using this tool, you will see the radius patterns showing the distance of coverage between your location and the broadcast towers. The towers are shown by black markers on the map, and you can click on each tower to see the affiliate, band, latitude, longitude, and heading for each transmitter. Certain variables unrelated to the antennas performance can affect reception, such as terrain, tall buildings, and trees. Call our Connection Crew or chat with us online if you need assistance with choosing the best TV antenna for your location.
The Antenna Point App
Find the best direction to aim your HDTV antenna with our NEW app!
Tips for the Transmitter Locator Tool
- Check to see if the digital channels in your area broadcast on the UHF or VHF band.Look at the column heading in dark blue for UHF or VHF. If the Affiliate channels are for high-frequency VHF stations (Channels 7 – 13), you will need a VHF antenna. Check out our ClearStream 1MAX, ClearStream 2MAX or ClearStream 4MAX HDTV antennas based on their range. For UHF (Channels 14 - 51), you will receive crystal clear reception with any of our other antennas.
- Determine how far your antenna will be from the transmitters.Use the Heading listed in the results below and a compass to aim your antenna towards the towers. The antenna you choose should be based on the tower located farthest from your location.
- You might need a uni-directional or multi-directional antenna.In some cities like New York, Chicago and Los Angeles, all stations are broadcast from one central area; the Empire State and GE Buildings in New York, the Sears Tower or Hancock Building in downtown Chicago, and Mt. Wilson in Los Angeles. In other cities like St. Louis, the transmitters are scattered around the city. Check the Black markers on the map, and if all of your desired stations are transmitting from the same area or within 20° of each other, you can use a uni-directional antenna: Check out the Element Uni-directional long range antenna. If the transmitters are positioned more than 20° apart, it is best to use a multi-directional antenna. All of our antennas indicate whether they are a uni-directional or multi-directional antenna.
If you need further assistance with choosing the best digital TV antenna for your location, please chat with us online or call our Connection Crew toll-free at 1-877-825-5572 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST, or on weekends 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, or use our Contact Form.
Same-Day Shipping on Most Orders
16388 Westwoods Business Park
Ellisville, MO 63021
© 2021 Antennas Direct
All Rights Reserved
Want Free TV?
Tips for choosing and installing TV antennas
DTVGovMaps has created proprietary technology that has proven over and over to be the most accurate TV signal prediction service available. Our reception maps are recommended by TV antenna manufacturers as well as other cord-cutting technology websites. With our simple maps and report, you will be able to check to see which local TV channels are within range of a given location within the United States and the direction the TV antenna should be pointed.
The OTA broadcast towers around your home provide 100% free TV with only the cost of a TV antenna. Almost every TV made within the last 10 years has the tech needed to decode and show these digital TV signals in ultra HD quality. Our reception map also shows you the signal strength and channels you should (and shouldn't) expect to receive with both an indoor or outdoor antenna.
Maps dtv reception
ReceptionMaps.com - UHF / VHF TV Reception Maps - USA
Step 1. Enter Location below: For Most Accurate Results Enter the Street Address, City and State where you will install the TV Antenna. You can also search by City and State only Or You Can Search by Zip Code only.
Note: Exclude PO Box, Mailbox, APT# and avoid using characters, such as @, #, *, etc.
Step 2. Click Go!
Note 1: You will receive 2 to 3 times the channels listed below. Every Station has 1-5 substations, not listed below, as well as the station listed.
Note 2: You can Click on the "Call Signs" to have a line drawn from your address to the broadcast tower. This will help you know exactly where the Broadcast Signals are coming from so you can make sure the TV Antenna is pointed in the optimal direction for the weak signals.
Note 3: The Outdoor TV Antenna's at TVAntennaSale.com will Receive all Signal Strengths (Strong, Moderate and Weak Signals) found here at ReceptionMaps.com. Have a TV Antenna Question or want to know what TV Channels are available in your market?
Please Call Us at: 1-800-542-6379
But in the end, she gave in to her daughter's protests and went inside. Lena, unlike her colleagues, was not at all upset about this. For less than a year of work in this semi-bankrupt company, she did not really have time to make friends with anyone, and she did not like the work itself.
- Mercedes benz cooler
- Fire stick review 2017
- Turtle pond diy
- Garmin fish finder warranty
- Tim conway jr
- Cz 455 competition stock
- Marriott arches national park
- Sundancer 370 outboard
- Minecraft og texture pack
But okay, let's go - you will always have time to leave, - Vitya decided to keep missing out on the other and not to. Miss two. Well, two, I havent answered this sentence yet.