This list is based off the Poofesure Tomodachi Life series, which began on October 29, 2019. These are the Miis that have or are currently living in the apartments/houses in Pen Island as of his most recent episode on September 13, 2020. There's a seperate list listing all the miis who have been eliminated so far in the finale found here.
- Beef boss [married to Abby, father of Alfie, Heidi and Dexter]
- Abby [married to Beef Boss, mother of Alfie, Heidi and Dexter]
- Alfie [the first child of Beef Boss and Abby]
- Heidi [the second child of Abby and Beef Boss]
- Dexter [the third child of Abby and Beef Boss]
- Dudydude [married to Sakura]
- Elisa("Poo Breath")
- Kentaro [married to Slike]
- Helen("mean Helen")
- Sakura [married to Dudydude]
- Tommy("ass recker")
- Eva("bball Eva")
- Lucia("Bitch Tits"; formerly "loose-e-ya")
- Silke [married to Kentaro]
- Poof (Kienan, Poofesure himself)
- Tyrone("big d ty", tyrone trombone)
- Toad (Toad from Super Mario Bros.)
- Grandma (Poofesure's grandma)
- Steph("Manly step")
- John Wick
- Selena Gomez
- Eddy ("Spaghetti")
- Kim Jong Un("lil Kim")
- Barbara("wii u Barb")
- Oprah Winfrey("Oprah")
- Chris("girl Chris")
- Steve Harvey("familyfued")
- Dr. Phil
- Chowder(cartoon character)
- Hank Hill("propane")
- Snoop Dogg("snoop")
- Peppa Pig("impeppapig")
- Bob Ross(formerly "paint dude")
- Michael Jackson("hee hee")
- Wally (female version)
- Carl Wheezer("cwasaunt")
- Flo (Progressive)
- Flo (Animal Crossing)
- Guy Fieri("flavortown")
- Alice("a lease")
- Britney Spears("britney sp")
These Miis were previous residents who lived on Pen Island but were since removed from the island.
- Wally (dady wally) (Male Version; Wally was bullying Alfie to the point where Poofesure could no longer stand Daddy Wally and was therefore deleted.)
- Marisa (Succubus) (Poof rejected Jesus because he was dating Succubus, and Poofesure had enough of Poof's obsession with her, resulting in her deletion)
- Chewbacca (Poofesure forgot to save and didn't bother recreating him)
- Elisa (Was deleted in an alternative/separate save to try to get Poof and Jesus to date)
- Panini (Poofesure forgot to save but was later recreated)
- Ariana Grande: eliminated during the finale episode
- Albert Einstein: eliminated during the finale episode
- Scooby-Doo: eliminated during the finale episode
- Gary: eliminated during the finale episode
- Grasshoper: eliminated during the finale episode
- Barbara: eliminated during the finale episode
- While Panini was recreated, Kienan didn't recreate Chewbacca.
Gaming Quiz / Poofesure Miis in Tomodachi Life
- Affordable apartments in miramar
- Furinno a frame desk
- Is color street vegan
- Free divorce records kentucky
- Steven universe season 1 episode 52
On September 5th, the first meme of the shocked Mii, captioned “when the nice teacher gets really angry” grew popular on Reddit when it was posted by user steveking1357 in /r/dankmemes (shown below, left). On September 7th, user mijuzz7 posted an edit in /r/memes that gained over 17,000 points.
On September 7th, Poofesure released “mario super sluggers wii raging and funny moments." In the video, he recognized the Mii's meme status and searched for him in the Mii Parade in his Wii’s Mii Channel. There he discovered the meme's name was "Dudy dude."
Web Video / Poofesure
Poofesure, real name Kienan, is a Let's Play creator on Youtube. He first posted to his Youtube channel in 2009, focusing mainly on the Call of Duty series. Starting in 2017, his channel became dominated by Fortnite up until 2019, when he grew tired of the game.
He then moved to mostly playing casual Wii-era games, particularly first-party titles like Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. His exploitation of memetic content and his loud, angry commentary gave him a massive popularity boost, and his channel reached 1 million subscribers in fall 2019.
Poofesure also commonly plays games in the Papa Louie Arcade series as well as other random cooking games, starting all the way back in 2011 with Cooking Mama. He also has an ongoing playthrough of Tomodachi Life, featuring Poofesure's Miis, various CPU Miis from Wii Sports, and real and fictional people all living together on an island.
Tropes (spoilers ahead for Tomodachi Life!):
- Accidental Innuendo: In-Universe when Poofesure was playing Tomodachi Life, and the game had Pierre sing for Eva to be his "head girl" while winking. Naturally, Poofesure had a good laugh at that.
- Adaptational Wimp: Eva goes from being a fearsome basketball player on Wii Sports Resort who blocks shots on a constant basis to a depressed, wildly unpopular islander on Tomodachi Life whose romantic advancements constantly get rejected.
- Lucia too, who was the Champion of Table Tennis on Wii Sports but also unlucky with love on Tomodachi Life, though not to the extent of Eva's terrible luck.
- all lowercase letters: How Poof typically titles his videos, though he uses Caps Lock titles for particularly important videos. This also applies to some of his Mii's names.
- Ambiguously Gay: Wiener and Grasshoper from Tomodachi Life, who became best friends very quickly, spend a lot of time together, and went on vacation alone to get to know each other better. Following their vacation, both of them talk about each other non-stop. Oprah attempted to ask Wiener out, but he didn't even show up, and Grasshoper immediately rejected Asami when she asked him out.
- Given that the game has no Gay Option, this trope could only be subverted, and it finally was when Grasshoper tried to ask Eva out (though was passed over in favor of Kim Jong Un) And then he gets together with Wii U Barb.
- Angrish: Frequently devolves into this, usually loudly, when the computer is kicking his butt in a Wii game or he feels like the game is treating him unfairly.
- Artificial Stupidity: Matt in Advanced Balance Boat places his Mii on the same side as where Poof put his, causing the boat to tip over and costing the game. Prior to that point Matt was quite clever with his Mii placements.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Poofesure acts like this exists in Wii Sports whenever Abby hurts his performance in a game, particularly baseball.
- Berserk Button: Usually when his Wii Remote fails to work properly, or when the game in general doesn't go his way.
- His own mii farting in Tomodachi Life
- Betty and Veronica: Elisa is the Veronica to Abby's Betty for Beef Boss. For Poof's Mii, Succubus can be considered the Betty while Wii U Barb is the Veronica.
- Big "NO!": Poof shouts this during Tomodachi Life when Wii U Barb tries asking out Shinnosuky.
- Black Sheep: Heidi, Beef Boss and Abby's second child. Quickly becomes The Un-Favourite as Poofesure pays her no mind between her birth and her departure from her parents, and when she grows up, Poofesure decides to have her leave the island without a second thought. Even though the game is on an emulator and there isn't Streetpass which likely means she has been deleted out of existence.
- Brainless Beauty: How Poof tends to characterize Abby, due to her lower skill level and cute appearance.
- Break-Up Song: Poof writes a nasty one for Shinnosuky to sing in Tomodachi Life after he breaks up with Eva, complete with crude sexual remarks.
- The Bus Came Back: Wally returns two episodes after his removal, albeit as a female and with his/her memory wiped.
- Butt-Monkey: Eva in Tomodachi Life. She constantly gets rejected by her romantic interests, and if she does get into a relationship, has been broken up with every time. Taken Up to Eleven when she and Tommy had the first instance in the entire series of two characters fighting and not immediately reconciling (they made up eventually). Coincidentally, Tommy happened to be one of the males she confessed feelings to only for him to reject her for Misaki (they broke up eventually). Her fortunes seem to finally swing for the better in the 37th episode, when three guys ask her out (including one who was considered to be all but gay), and she started a relationship with Kim Jong Un. Time will tell if the relationship lasts.
- Poof and Beef Boss tend to be a Butt-Monkey on Wii Party, especially on Board Game Island and Highway Rollers. He tends to have horrible luck with rolling dice despite being first in minigames, which allows him to roll more dice. To add insult to injury, the CPU miis get phenomenal rolls despite scoring lower; game roadblocks render most of the good rolls useless; he often loses the roll-offs if he ties, and sometimes the game forces him backwards in so many ways you can't help but think the system is going out of its own way to screw him over. Poof has snarked about the only thing changing in higher difficulties is how rigged the game is.
- Camp Straight: In his frustration while trying to get his Mii a girlfriend on Tomodachi Life, Poofesure has been dressing him in feminine apparel, including a strawberry hat and a dress that Abby once wore...which his Mii has usually really, really liked.
- "Toad Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus inside", after Poofesure started using one of them.
- "I'd like a new hat" is an infuriatingly common request from Poofesure's Miis in Tomodachi Life. It got to the point where Poof actually started selling hats with that phrase on them.
- "suck my cock bitch" a pickup line Poof has Kentaro tell Silke in order to win her affection. Later used by Jesus when he/she attempts to get with Poof.
- Chick Magnet: DudyDude and Subaru both have had three girls confessing their love to them. They both picked the third girl.
- The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard: Seems to be the case quite often with Board Game Island and Highway Rollers, as Poof gets screwed over by the dice despite winning in minigames.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Poof suffers a lot of 0-6 decisions against Lucia (the Champion of Table Tennis, where it takes 6 points to win) until finally beating her. Poof also lost 0-17 once against Tommy, the Champion of Basketball.
- Dumb Muscle: Matt may be ruthless in the boxing ring, but he is not smarter than a 5th grader - and, by extension, Beef Boss (who is smarter than a 5th grader) - as Poofesure found out while playing one of the Wii games based on the game show Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?.
- Enmity with an Object: If Poofesure is extremely upset with the results of a game, he'll usually take it out on his Wii Remote (and in extreme cases, his TV). Fans on YouTube frequently personify the Toad Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus inside as becoming very scared when Poof attempts to achieve a difficult goal in his video.
- Everyone Has Standards: Poof is extremely upset after Wally on Tomodachi Life refused to forgive Alfie, a child. He ends up deleting Wally as a result.
- Gentle Giant: Tyrone (Big D Ty) in Tomodachi Life, who is one of the most physically intimidating Miis but also in the Easygoing Sofie personality group.
- Gone Horribly Right: Poofesure wanted his Mii to get a girlfriend in Tomodachi Life, and after a failed date with his biggest crush Wii U Barb, he decided against going on another date with her and going out with the ugly Mii Succubus (Marissa) instead. They fell in love and started dating, but resulting audience backlash has caused Poof to try to reverse this and make his Mii and Succubus break up. Eventually culminating with Poof removing Marissa from the island.
- Gonk: Compared to a lot of the CPU Miis and Miis based on real-life people, many of Poofs personal Miis, such as Fishsticks, Grasshoper, Gary, and DudyDude, can be seen as this. Though Marissa (Succubus) from Wii Party would count too.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Its very, very easy for the games to make Poof angry.
- Happily Married: Beef Boss and Abby on Tomodachi Life. Dudy Dude and Sakura as well. Although it seems that it may not be the case on Sakura's side.
- Hate Sink: Poof has formed one toward the Mii Elisa, taking great pleasure in defeating her or seeing her fail.
- Lucia too, after many failed attempts of defeating her. Poof has said he can't forgive her on any platform including even encouraging Misaki to not forgive after a fight. She's also the only other Mii besides Elisa to have been placed in the "Living Nuisance" tier.
- Hope Spot: Sometimes on Board Game Island/Highway Rollers or on Wii Sports as well, he has moments of the game in his favour. (If it's on a Wii Sports game, it's usually accompanied by an orchestral arrangement of the Wii Sports theme music.) Things go downhill sooner or later.
- Insistent Terminology: "Toad Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus inside"
- In-Series Nickname: Some Miis have nicknames on Tomodachi Life. Elisa is "Poo Breath," Tommy is "Ass Recker," Marissa is "Succubus," Theo is "Fivehead," Lucia is "Bitch Tits," Eva is "Bball Eva," Wally is "Dady Wally," and Tyrone is "Big D Ty".
- Kill 'Em All!: Poof would eventually start deleting several Miis from his island (including Barbara, Grashoper, iCarly, among others) after asking for new hats before abandoning his old Tomodachi Life save.
- Killed Off for Real: A few examples has occurred in his Tomodachi Life series:
- Wally was removed from the island after starting a fight with Alfie and refusing to forgive him when he apologises. He does come back a few episodes later, however.
- Chewbacca's debut episode ended up being his last as Poof's game crashed before he got a chance to save.
- Marissa (Succubus) was removed by Poof as a last resort to end the relationship between her and his mii after Jesus and Elisa failed to win him over.
- Laughing Mad: In "wii sports resort raging and funny moments - beating swordplay showdown," Poofesure gets so livid at the basketball game that he starts laughing like The Joker.
- Love Triangle: Happens occasionally on Tomodachi Life. Notable instances include:
- Elisa falling in love with Beef Boss while he's dating Abby. Seems to end once Beef Boss and Abby get married and Elisa starts dating other people.
- But now that Elisa's boyfriend Wally is deleted, she falls for Poof and interrupts Jesus's love confessions.
- When a Mii confesses their love to another, one or even two other Miis may jump in and confess their love as well, forcing the Mii receiving the confessions to pick between one, or none at all. One example was when Lucia, Eva, and Sakura all confessed their love for Dudy Dude; he chose (and eventually married) Sakura, leaving Lucia depressed and Eva immediately getting over it and going out for lunch with Beef Boss.
- Three girls confessing to one man happened again with Asami, Lucia and Misaki all confessing to Subaru. Subaru chose Misaki.
- Elisa falling in love with Beef Boss while he's dating Abby. Seems to end once Beef Boss and Abby get married and Elisa starts dating other people.
- Never My Fault: Poof tends not to admit to messing up, often blaming the game even though he didn't read the instructions or treating his Wii Remotes to Percussive Therapy.
- No Pronunciation Guide: Poofesure gives little thought to the Miis with Japanese names and usually pronounces them like they were American. Examples include saying Misaki as "My-sock-ee", Shouta as "Shout-a", Shinnosuke as "Shinno-sue-key" and Sakura as "Shakira."
- Poof has also rather bafflingly pronounced "Alice" as "Uh-LEESE" on Wii Party U, which fans have loved to make fun of as a Freudian Slip for Elisa.
- Percussive Therapy: Many a Wii Remote has met this fate after failing Poofesure at the worst possible moment.
- Official Couple: Beef Boss and Abby, obviously. DudyDude and Sakura, Kentaro and Silke, Hermosa and Steph, John Wick and Dora (Miyu) are also couples that have lasted so far.
- One Steve Limit: Defied when Poof created Miis for Flo from Progressive and Flo, a penguin character from Animal Crossing in quick succession, and the two of them are neighbors. Also averted as there are two Matts (The well-known one from the Wii and a Mii on Wii Party U) and two Barbaras (one on the Wii and the other on Wii U, though Wii U Barb is called Elena on Wii Party U). There's also Jesus Christ on Tomodachi Life and Jesús on Wii Party U.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Poof himself calls Marissa "Succubus" so much it's easy to forget her name. The other nicknamed Miis still get referred to by their names sometimes such as Elisa, Tommy and Theo. There is also the Mii Miyu, who has been dubbed Dora
- Pals with Jesus: Jesus is a Tomodachi Life character who made friends with Mii Poof. As Poof had made Jesus a female, he often hoped his Mii would get into a relationship with Jesus.
- Pet the Dog: Elisa gets a moment in Tomodachi Life when she tries setting up Poof's Mii with his biggest crush, Wii U Barb, although it ends up being unsuccessful.
- Read the Freaking Manual: One of Poof's most common habits is to ignore instructions for games, whether it be ignoring the minigame objectives for Wii Party or controls for anything else, and rather predictably he pays the price for it, often cursing the game or his poor luck (which is admittedly pretty poor regardless).
- A notable occurrence of this happens when Poof finally plays Five Nights at Freddy's. On the first night he mutes the phone call that tells him what to do, and not even 45 seconds later says "this game gives me no instructions." And on the run he doesn't mute the call, he simply ignores what the call is saying.
- Save Scumming:
- Used frequently by Poofesure in his Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort playthroughs to avoid losing massive skill points and having to rematch lower-level opponents when he loses.
- Averted in one baseball video where he played the games with the caveat that he was not allowed to reset the game.
- Also averted one time when he forgot to reset after losing to Lucia in table tennis and had to play Akira again. And then he did it again in the very next video, forgetting to reset after losing to Akira and having to play Siobhan. (Though after winning, Poof could skip back to Lucia again.)
- Shipper on Deck: Poof is very invested with Beef Boss and Abby as he started Tomodachi Life just to make them an item and even got them married. He was also very into getting them to have a child.
- Ship Sinking: Several in his Tomodachi Life series.
- Shinnosuke/Eva lasted about 30 minutes.
- Subverted with Kentaro/Silke due to Story Reset but the reset caused this trope to be played straight with Matt/Grandma (See below).
- Misaki has been responsible for sinking Tommy/Eva by stealing Tommy from Eva, then later sinks her own relationship with Tommy by breaking up with him. Later she sinks Subaru/Asami and Subaru/Lucia by stealing Subaru from them.
- Wally/Elisa now that Poof has deleted Wally from existence.
- Poof deletes Succubus (Marissa) after Jesus and Elisa failed to win over his affection, abruptly ending their relationship.
- The very brief relationship between Poof's mii and Elisa is put to an immediate stop by real Poof when Elisa asks for his thoughts on their relationship.
- After several resets to generate love confessions, Poof gets two files where either Toad and Gary or Shinnosuke and Penguin Flo are dating. However, after he couldn't figure out which to load, he ends up settling with the third in which Eva and Kim Jong Un are together. Penguin Flo tries to ask out Shinnosuke in the third timeline but this time he rejects her.
- The first divorce is iCarly and Theo.
- On Poof's new island nipple island, Beef Boss/Abby is sunk thanks to Abby getting together with Dudydude.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Strong language is present throughout all his videos, especially his early ones.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis: Elisa has become this, particularly in his Wii Sports videos.
Poofesure: ELISA, GO AWAY! I HATE YOU!
- Story Reset: Has happened a few times on Tomodachi Life due to the game crashing before Poofesure saves it. Notable events that have been undone include Poofesure's grandma dating Matt, as well as Kentaro and Silke breaking up. Done again twice when he attempts to have his Mii accept Jesus' feelings.
- Tempting Fate: Poof sometimes makes optimistic comments about potentially beating the game when a few strokes of good fortune happen. However, the video length, as viewers have commented, is a dead giveaway that things will go south.
- That One Boss: In-Universe, some of the Wii Sports champions are a nightmare for Poof, particularly Tommy, Lucia, and Elisa.
- That One Level: In-Universe, there are several game modes or challenges that take Poof multiple videos to complete. The most notable example is Master Difficulty on Wii Party and (especially) Wii Party U.
- The marriage proposal minigame in Tomodachi Life has posed a considerable challenge to Poof, and he's failed at it more often than he's succeeded.
- Unknown Rival: Poofesure considers Tommy to be a big rival, even though Tommy is a Mii only programmed to play basketball at a high level. When playing Wii Party, Poof also seeks out Miis he considers rivals like Elisa and Matt to be his opponents in order to beat them.
- We Hardly Knew Ye: Beef Boss and Abby's second child and only daughter Heidi is quickly forgotten after she's born and then sent away to travel as soon as she's grown up, never to be mentioned again.
- Yank the Dog's Chain: Two of these instances happen to Poof as he's trying to get his Mii to get a girlfriend.
- The first time, Elisa has a Pet the Dog moment out of the blue and tries setting up Poof's Mii with his biggest crush, Wii U Barb. However, their date doesn't result in any romance.
- The second time, Jesus, whom Poof is interested in dating, confesses his feelings for Poof. Poof deletes his girlfriend Succubus to make his Mii eligible...only for Elisa to jump in and declare her love for him. Poof's Mii chooses her every time, despite his attempts to invoke Story Reset, leaving Jesus depressed and Poof with no girlfriend.
- You Have GOT to Be Kidding Me!: He frequently has this reaction when things go south.
Poofesure rage laughing
Poofesure is driven so insane by the basketball game in Wii Sports Resort that he starts laughing uncontrollably.
Characters poofesure mii
They can come in now and see that she is without a bra !. Probably someone is walking along the corridor. But now there is no one in the corridor, you can go out, why doesn't she leave. Oh please!" - I was desperately worried about my mother, afraid that those wrestlers would see her.Poofesure miis fart part 1
She reddened, almost in a whisper, answered "yes", and having fastened her raincoat, rolled the wheelchair to the side of the alley without turning around and without. Looking at those who had gone the other way !!. There was cum on her bare thighs, her boobs ached from bites and her nipples were swollen from nipples. The candle went out to the park's alley, took a mobile phone and dialed her husband's number "Dimochka.
- Mckenzie county commissioners meeting
- Gem nails rochester ny
- Past philadelphia news anchors
- Bexar county sheriff shooting
- Air tight jars amazon
- Summit ls stroker kit
I'm certainly not a giant, but looking at her slender figure, you can't say that her vagina is so deep. Holding the member deep inside, I began to take it out. Stopping at the very edge, when only the head remained inside, I drove inside again.