Wednesday newsletters always feature a luxury hotel and/or flight review.
I recently enjoyed a FABULOUS holiday in Thailand, including a stay at my favorite hotel in the world, Soneva Kiri. You can read my trip reports here:
Today (July 25, 2018): Review of Banyan Tree Bangkok (Thailand).
Banyan Tree Bangkok is conveniently located in the Thai capital’s Sathon/Silom area. The city’s only 5-star all-suite hotel offers some of Bangkok’s largest luxurious accommodation, with world-class dining experiences, meeting and event spaces, and an award-winning spa. Banyan Tree Bangkok is a vertical resort, towering 61 floors above the city providing some of the best views of Bangkok. The most spectacular panoramas can be enjoyed from the famous Vertigo/Moon Bar on the 61st floor, one of the most amazing hotel rooftops in the world.
Banyan Tree Bangkok features in my top 10 lists of the best hotels in Bangkok, the world’s best restaurants with a view, and the best rooftops in the world.
In this review (more info below my Youtube clip & slideshow):
- Pros & things I like
- Cons & things to know
- My verdict
- Tips for future guests & save money
- Best time to visit
- How to get there
*** Get the most out of your (luxury) trip to Thailand with my online Thailand travel guide ***
PROS & THINGS I LIKE
- Banyan Tree Bangkok enjoys a central location just off Sathorn Road, one of Bangkok’s busiest thoroughfares. The hotel building sits down a small alley, which keeps the accommodations insulated from the noise and chaos outside. The location is convenient for business travelers as it’s only a short taxi drive to Bangkok’s Central Business District. There’s an MRT Subway station only five-minutes away at Lumpini park and the nearest BTS Skytrain is in Silom. For guest’s convenience, the hotel runs a free hourly tuk-tuk shuttle service to transport hubs.
- The hotel – which describes itself as a sanctuary of the senses and an oasis in the city – is one of the highest hotels in Bangok since it is housed in a 61-story, 198 m (650 ft) tall skyscraper, whose narrow, gray, Lego blocks alike look has been a fixture of the city’s skyline since it opened in 2002. Consequently, all of the hotel’s stately accommodations come with spectacular urban panoramas of their own, making Banyan Tree Bangkok a great pick for stays in Thailand’s capital, especially for those that get excited about a room with a view.
- The hotel decor fuses traditional Thai aesthetics with contemporary design elements. The lobby – with its wooden panels, flower arrangements and marble black/white floors – has a classic and chic feel in an understated sort of way. The space comprises a concierge desk at the entrance which gives way to a large check-in area, a few seating areas with leather chairs, and a small boutique shop. The lobby is quite dark, although one wall features large windows looking out onto a tropical courtyard garden with waterfall. In the back, several sets of elevators take guests up to the rooms and stunning rooftop.
- The hotel’s 327 rooms are the largest luxury accommodations in Bangkok starting at 48 m2 (516 sq ft). In fact, all rooms, many recently refurbished, are mini-suites featuring a generous separate living area with at least a 3-seater couch and armchair giving way to a decent-sized bedroom with attached bathroom. Each room has a fragrant oil burner with daily changing aromas. During my visit, I stayed in the lowest room category, a horizon room. The room, which came with a fabulous view through the floor-to-ceiling windows, was tastefully designed to showcase the essence of Thai heritage fused with modern amenities to pamper the senses. The bathroom was decked out in gray, spotted marble with a raised sink and a freestanding bathtub.
- The hotel is probably most well-known for its spectacular 61st floor rooftop, which features the fine dining restaurant Vertigo and the stylish and sophisticated Moon Bar. Each evening, you can dine at Vertigo under the stars and delight in a succulent seafood grill and delicious steaks while you enjoy the breathtaking and panoramic views of the glittering cityscape of Bangkok. Moon Bar offers premium drinks, such as the classic Vertigo Sunset, a melody of pineapple, cranberry and lime juices blended with just the right amount of Malibu. It’s the best places in town to catch a tropical sunset but be prepared though to pay premium prices, both at the restaurant and the bar!
- Foodies won’t be disappointed at the Banyan Tree Hotel, since the hotel features 7 other bars & restaurants besides Vertigo and Moon Bar.
- Romsai on the lower-lobby level serves international cuisine buffet-style during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- On the 52nd floor, the smart Saffron serves Thai signature dishes, which include seared Tasmanian salmon with crisp pork crackling and a spicy citrus dressing, banana blossom salad with perfectly grilled and marinated prawns served with a coconut dressing and fried banana flowers.
- Next door, the Saffron Sky Garden Bar is Bangkok’s highest outdoor sky garden, enjoying spectacular views of the Bangkok skyline and the Chao Phraya River, and offering a casual Thai street-food inspired menu.
- With a contemporary ambience on the 59th floor, Bai Yun is the place for Chinese cuisine, serving modern twists on classic Cantonese recipes and a wonderful tea list.
- The Japanese restaurant Taihei is located on the 53rd and 54th floors and comes with private tatami and teppanyaki, and features signatures including grilled snowfish with miso sauce, a decadent spread of incredibly fresh sashimi and excellent tonkatsu
- One floor below Vertigo and Moon Bar, on the 60th floor, is Vertigo Too, a lounge bar with live music, arched ceilings and loungers fronting large windows.
- Converted from a vintage rice barge, Apsara is the hotel’s private dinner cruise boat on the Chao Praya river.
- Shimmering under open sky, with an outdoor rooftop deck on the 21st floor, the outdoor pool is flanked by green plants to create a tropical pool experience with the skyline of Bangkok as a backdrop. A sundeck features a few sets of parasol-shaded lounge chairs, while a juice bar provides refreshments and complimentary poolside service include neck and shoulder massages, water and fruit. The pool is open from 6 am to 9 pm daily.
- The indoor, state-of-the-art health club is located besides the pool deck, and represents a professionally designed facility with natural lighting. With yoga, aerobics, Pilates, daily Muay Thai (kick-boxing) classes, stretching and step lessons, steam and sauna rooms (gender segregated), the club is open from 6 am to 9 pm daily and is the perfect retreat for the health-conscious.
- Integrated within the health club is the holistic Banyan Tree spa. Entering the wonderful spa facility feels like another world as you pass the lit bamboo art display and head down narrow, black-stone corridors towards one of the 16 treatment rooms. Spa treatments are specially concocted with fresh and natural ingredients to replenish your body with the best of nature’s gifts.
- Located on the 19th floor, the Club Lounge is reserved for the exclusive use of guests who reserve one of the higher-category rooms and suites, either a Serenity Club, One Bedroom Suite, Spa Sanctuary, or Two Bedroom Suite. The Lounge, open from 7 am to 10 pm is one of Bangkok’s largest, providing generous benefits:
- Welcome herbal drinks
- Buffet breakfast served at the Club Lounge from 7:00 to 11:00am
- Beverages (soft drinks, coffee & tea) and light snacks from 07:00am to 08:00pm
- Free flow local beer from 10:00am to 08:00pm
- Happy hour and canapés from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- Complimentary laundry or pressing (2 pieces per day)
- Use of boardroom for up to 3 hours per stay (maximum 8 persons)
- The hotel has twoboutique shops, one located in the lobby area behind the check-in desks and one located on the 21th floor within the health club. They offer a collection of Banyan Tree branded handicrafts, resort apparel and signature spa amenities, so that those who don’t mind paying a premium price can relive the Banyan Tree experience at home.
- The hotel is especially well equipped for business travelers. Located on the 19th floor, there’s a business center that provides a comprehensive range of services and facilities to serve every professional requirement including secretarial service, equipment rental, internet access, and computer usage. There are also 12 meeting rooms, offering state-of-the-art equipment. Business meetings and corporate functions are hosted smoothly and professionally. For a larger business (or private) event, the hotel features a high-ceilinged ballroom on the 10th floor, seating up to 400 people.
- The hotel is managed by the Banyan Tree hotel group, one of the best global luxury hotel brands. The Banyan Tree hospitality company, which was established in 1994, has its roots in Singapore and provides naturally luxurious, ecologically sensitive, and culture-aware experiences for the discerning traveler. I have previously reviewed the equally superb Banyan Tree properties in the Seychelles (my favorite!), Koh Samui, Phuket, the Riviera Maya, and Vietnam.
CONS & THINGS TO KNOW
The Banyan Tree Bangkok represents an urban oasis of tranquility within the heart of the Thai capital. The best features of the hotel are the epic rooftop and the vistas from the all-suite accommodations. In addition, the service is sublime, the spa is world-class, and the dining scene is impressive. Yet, there are some things you need to know when considering a stay here:
- Although located in an upscale neighbourhood, the Banyan Tree is a little out of the way, and not exactly next door to restaurants, bars or shopping. The good news is that the hotel runs a free hourly tuk-tuk shuttle service to the Lumpini underground station and to Sala Daeng skytrain station, from where you can connect to the city’s more lively neighbourhoods. Alternatively, you can always take a taxi to visit Bangkok’s main historical sites and nightlife areas, although taxi rides can take up to an hour depending on the (often jammed) traffic.
- The open-air leisure patio on the 21st floor is a great feature, but the pool is on the small side for a hotel of this size and it can get crowded at times of high occupancy.
- The Banyan Tree Bangkok is an older hotel, as it opened in 2002. Although the property has undergone several refurbishments in the rooms, the interiors of the public areas – with their marble tables, dark wood and carpet – look a bit dated and lack daylight (making an overall dark impression), although everything is in excellent condition.
- A dinner on the rooftop restaurant Vertigo is a must, but be prepared to pay premium prices for the food as the dining venue soaks up your cash whilst you soak up the views. Food is excellent (but not exceptional) and you clearly pay more for the views than the food. That said, I would have another dinner if I were to return to Bangkok, simply because the views are to die for.
- Location: 7/10
- Design: 7/10
- Pool: 8/10
- Rooms: 8/10
- Food: 8/10
- Breakfast: 9/10
- Spa: 8/10
- Service: 9/10
- Value for money: 8/10
- Overall experience: very good: 8/10
TIPS FOR FUTURE GUESTS & SAVE MONEY
- Save money: read my tips for getting the best deal at a luxury hotel like Banyan Tree Bangkok (and/or receive many free perks).
- Save money: get free VIP amenities at Banyan Tree Bangkok when booking via Virtuoso (e.g. room upgrade, daily breakfast, early check-in, late check-out, and one complimentary Thai set dinner for two at -Saffron restaurant on 52nd Floor)
- Save money: book your room with an additional 10% off making use of Banyan Tree’s Best Rate Guarantee.
- Read my tips for preparing your trip in time.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
The weather in Bangkok is dominated by a tropical monsoon climate which means there are three main seasons: a cool, dry season between November and February (which is the best period to visit the city); a hot, dry season from March to June, and a rainy season from July to October. As Bangkok holds claim to being the hottest city in the world, expect daytime temperatures to be in excess of 30 degrees centigrade throughout the year (with the possible exception of late December and early January). The two periods April to May and September to October are characterised by high, almost untolerable humidity. The southwest monsoons arrive between May and October bringing unsettled, cloudy conditions and, for many, this is a welcome respite.
HOW TO GET THERE
Bangkok is served by 2 airports:
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport is located 25 kilometres (16 mi) east of downtown Bangkok and is a major hub in Asia. Check the Wikipedia page of Suvarnabhumi International Airport for an updated list of airlines that offer direct flights to this airport. The hotel is located 35 km (22 mi) from the main Bangkok airport. Travel by car, van or hotel limousine takes between 45 and 60 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Don Mueang Airport is Bangkok’s regional commuter flight hub and the de facto low-cost airline hub. Check the Wikipedia page of Don Mueang Airport for an updated list of airlines that offer direct flights to this airport. Don Mueang Airport is located 28 km (17 mi) from the hotel. Travel by car, van or hotel limousine takes between 30 and 45 minutes, depending on traffic.
Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotel 5 stars
Free: become a member
When making a booking at this hotel:
I earn Status & Rewards points
I can use my Rewards points
I benefit from advantages
I cannot take advantage of the Members' rate
The hotel has a restaurant
The hotel has a bar
The hotel has meeting rooms
Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotel
Ms. Nopparat Aumpa, Hotel Manager
My team and I look forward to having you as our guest at Banyan Tree Bangkok..
Banyan Tree Bangkok is located on South Sathon Road in the city's central business district and lies just 40 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. With every modern amenity and facility you can desire, including the award-winning Banyan Tree Sp a and 24-hour business centre, the resort is a hushed sanctuary offering you the gift of rejuvenation even as you escape from the bustle of fast-paced city living..
Services in the hotel and nearby
WIFI in your room
- Private outdoor parking
- Valet parking
Reception open 24 hours a day
Early Check In
- Dry cleaning / Ironing
- Shoe shine machine
- Currency exchange
- Beauty salon
- Gift shop/newspaper shop
- Hairdressing salon
4 Meeting room(s)
Self service business centre
Copy/print service available
Services in the hotel and nearby
Check-in from 14h00 - Check out up to 12h00
- Meeting rooms
4 Meeting rooms
- Self service business center
- 325 rooms
- No room for people with reduced mobility
- No family room
- No connecting room
- No non-smoking room
- 61 floors
Languages spoken at the hotel
Laundry / Valet Services
Elevator to all floor
Desk equipment available
Enter a spacious, scented sanctuary in the bustle of Thailand's capital with spacious and luxurious rooms and suites.
Horizon Twin, 2 Single Size BedsNon contractual photo
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 44 m² / 474 sq ft
Oasis Retreat King, 1 King Size Bed
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 44 m² / 474 sq ft
Oasis Retreat Twin, 2 Single Size BedsNon contractual photo
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 34 m² / 366 sq ft
Serenity Club, 2 Single Size BedsNon contractual photo
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 48 m² / 517 sq ft
One-Bedroom Suite, 1 King Size Bed
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 67 m² / 721 sq ft
Two-Bedroom Suite, 1 King Size Bed, 2 Single Size Beds
- Max. number of persons:x4
- Area:From 119 m² / 1281 sq ft
Spa Sanctuary Suite, 1 King Size Bed
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 118 m² / 1270 sq ft
Horizon King, 1 King Size Bed
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 48 m² / 517 sq ft
Serenity Club, 1 King Size Bed
- Max. number of persons:x2
- Area:From 48 m² / 517 sq ft
Our restaurants and bars
Your meetings and events
Great value, high class and centrally located hotel
John S30/08/2021TripAdvisor review
We've stayed at this hotel previously and have always been impressed, we needed to stay in the area again and was a tad apprehensive staying under the current restrictions, our fears were unfounded. From our check-in to our departure the staff were friendly and highly efficient, our room was spotless and comfortable, and the in room dining was tasty, well presented and hot - I have to admit it was the dining element were concerned with. Full marks to the Banyan Tree and all your staff, we are looking forward to returning soon
Dear John S, We are delighted to know that you have stayed at Banyan Tree Bangkok and to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you as well for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We glad to know that your feedback regarding our friendly service and comfortable room have made your stay with us more wonderful. We hope that these have made your stay with us more relaxing and memorable. I will gladly share your comments with the team as I am sure that this will motivate them to continue to provide the same level of service to our future guests. Again, thank you for taking the time to send your feedback and we hope to welcome you and your friends and family to Banyan Tree Bangkok in the future. With best regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Used to be great luxury hotel prior COVID19
The hotel used to be one of the greatest and most luxuries hotel in Bangkok, but from our recent stay in One bedroom Suit for 2 nights (#1502), all the traditional touching, services and hotel qualities were no longer there. It seem the hotel are trying hard in cost reduction to survive include: - Reduce hotel staff. - Less service (no more club lounge). - Less maintenance of the room facility (our room's coffee machine, steaming machine are not working and the AC is partially operate).
Dear kang_kew, Thank you for choosing our hospitality for your recent stay in Banyan Tree Bangkok and for reviewing your experience. First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize if we have fallen short of meeting your expectations during your stay in the hotel. We do currently have staffing in the hotel each day to look after the reduced number of guests and I am sorry if you found that there was not enough staff to look after your needs. You are correct though that there are services that are still not open, such as the Club Lounge, however we do offer the full Club Lounge benefits for guests to enjoy in the lobby. An email is sent to guests prior to arrival so that they are aware of the changes. I hope that you received such an email. There has not been any reduction in maintenance of our hotel and rooms and we still have a continual improvement and maintenance plan. I am sorry for any issues you had with the air-conditioning and coffee machine but I hope that you contacted our team and they were able to fix or replace them. I can assure you that our team still strives to provide the high quality and luxury service that we have always been known for. However, I will make sure to share your feedback with our team to identify our service shortfalls and ensure that it will be rectified. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies and hope you would accept this. We look forward to an opportunity to be of service to you again and prove that we are worthy of your kind patronage. With best regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Good Spa but little lack of hotel services
Lynn P23/01/2020TripAdvisor review
Spa is so good. But the quality of the reception service was a bit poor. They didnot training the new people well i guess, for the breakfast, too old style. I guess it also depends on the guest, room has a smoking smell...
Dear Valued Guest, The team at Banyan Tree Bangkok would like to thank you for staying at the hotel recently and also for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased that there were aspects of your stay that you enjoyed, for instance, the spa. But equally, we thank you for sharing the areas that you feel can be improved. We will share this feedback with the team and look at these aspects of service which we fell short to improve in the future. We do hope that you will consider staying with us on your next visit so that we can show you the true Banyan Tree service. With Best Wishes, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Perfect stay in Bangkok!
infoB7375QYCouples - 20/12/2019TripAdvisor review
We love Banyan Tree hotels and the whole brand ethos. We usually stay in the Banyan Tree resorts but opted for this big city hotel and far from disappoint it really did exceed all expectations. The service and quality was absolutely fantastic, the views from the bedroom were staggering and the Moon bar is breathtaking to say the least. Saffron was some of the best Thai food we have ever eaten. All of the staff from the gym to the concierge were top notch. Lastly there was a 60% off sale in the spa gift shop so everyone is getting beautiful Banyan Tree gifts for Christmas!
Dear infoB7375QY, Along with the team of Banyan Tree Bangkok, I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent visit to Bangkok. Also thank you for taking the time to review on your recent stay. We are all most delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. Please do come back and visit again next time you are in Bangkok. With best regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Snow patrol trip
clifton99Couples - 01/09/2019TripAdvisor review
Overall a lovely hotel, not as quite as nice as other banyan tree hotels we have visited The location is pretty central, we stayed for 3 nights here, that was enough for us for Bangkok, it’s quite a busy city and is hard to get around by taxi so a tic tic is the quickest option, We would certainly stay in this hotel if it was in a different city, breakfast was very very good, The roof top bar was a nice experience with the staff really looking after us, the pool isn’t too big but good to cool off, if you want to swim laps get to the pool before 9am, There is a golf course near by but not sure how to go about getting a game or green fees,,,,,,,,
Dear clifton99, The team at Banyan Tree Bangkok would like to thank you for staying at the hotel recently and also for reviewing our hotel. We are pleased that there were aspects of your stay that you enjoyed. But equally we thank you for sharing the areas that you feel can be improved. We will share this feedback with the team and look at these aspects of service which we fell short to improve in the future. We do hope that you will consider to stay with us on your next visit so that we can show you the true Banyan Tree service. With Best Wishes, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Miixed Feelings - Friendly and Pleasant Staff but a number of issues for a Five Star
PedroNastroCouples - 21/06/2019TripAdvisor review
This stay was nearly very good but we ranked it as average overall as there were a number of things that you would not expect from a five star hotel. We travel a-lot and were Platinum Accor during our stay which entitled us the use of the Club lounge and a room upgrade to a Serenity Club room for our two night stay. The good side was a the pleasant and hospitable staff in the Club lounge, restaurants and elsewhere. The room was well appointed, modern and clean and more suited our needs. The downside of the room was that the windows do not block out street noise and the noise from the bars above us. This made sleeping difficult and had to resort to ear plugs. Things that disappointed us the most apart from the (1) poor sleep quality were, issues at (2) check in regarding what we had prepaid prior our stay and than more money was asked for at check-in and we had to proof that we had actually prepaid all of our stay. (3) Our room was scheduled for cleaning at 10am and after two follow ups was finally cleaned close to 4pm, just not good enough and we are still following up (4) on missing accor points a month after our stay. The pool area was fine but small, it was not overly populated during our stay. Clubroom staff excellent, abundance of choice at breakfast and a good variety of canapes at happy hour. We dined at the Saffron Thai restaurant, the food, service was excellent and the Accor Plus card made it affordable for us but $15AUD (5) for a bottle of water is over the top. used the Saffron Sky Garden, the Moon bar was closed due to the weather, great ambience and atmosphere but expect to pay for the view in your drink price. Not sure whether we would stay again.
Dear PedroNastro, Thank you for choosing our hospitality for your recent stay in Banyan Tree Bangkok and for reviewing your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read your compliments about the my team’s warm service and hospitality, our clean rooms, the pool area, the breakfast and canapé options in the Club Lounge and to know that your dining experience in Saffron Restaurant and Saffron Sky Garden were pleasant. I hope that all of these have contributed in making your stay with us more relaxing and memorable. We have also well noted your feedback regarding the noise from the street and the popularity of our pool. Concerning the cleaning of the room, I would like to sincerely apologize if the Housekeeping team was not able to clean your room on the designated time you have informed us. This feedback has been shared with the Housekeeping team and we will conduct a refresher training to ensure our service standards are maintained. For your Accor points, please do reach out to us with your booking details if this is still unresolved so we can make the necessary arrangements. In regards to our pricing, I am sorry to read that you found it overpriced however, I can assure you that the pricing policy is very much in line with other 5 star hotels in Bangkok. Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies for any of our shortfalls. We look forward to an opportunity to be of service to you again and prove that we are worthy of your kind patronage. With best regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
No Accor Member Discount on Vertigo Restaurant
DailyTraveller2013Friends getaway - 02/06/2019TripAdvisor review
Vertigo Restaurant is spectacular however your Accor Plus membership discount does not apply. We were told by the Club staff that we could use it and when we presented the card we were advised by the restaurant waiter the card does not apply. Very disappointing however the food was superb! The hotel is beautiful and very relaxing.
Dear DailyTraveller2013, Thank you for choosing our hospitality for your recent stay in Banyan Tree Bangkok and for reviewing your experience. In regards to your Accor Plus Membership, I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I have already shared your feedback to our team and they will conduct the necessary refresher training to ensure everyone is properly informed of the membership. On a lighter note, I am glad to read that your dining experience in Vertigo has been splendid and thank you as well for the compliments regarding the food and the hotel. Rest assured that this will be shared with the team for their recognition. Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies and hope you would accept this. We look forward to an opportunity to be of service to you again and prove that we are worthy of your kind patronage. With best regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
No longer 5 star...
Passenger34449007111Couples - 19/03/2019TripAdvisor review
Very slow and not welcoming reception. Breakfast disappointing, even in the executive lounge. No attention to detail. No customized service even for platinum customers. Rooms are wide but ageing. Overall very disappointing. Far from the usual Asian 5 star experience. We finally checked out after 1 night and went to SO Sofitel, 100m further away. This was much much better (and better value for money). I will definitely not come back to Banyan Tree and will continue going to SO Sofitel.
Dear Passenger34449007111, Thank you for choosing our hospitality for your recent stay in Banyan Tree Bangkok and for reviewing your experience. In regards to our service, I would like to apologize for having fallen short of meeting your expectations. Our team are accustomed to providing a high quality of service and therefore your welcoming experience is disheartening to read. However, I have already addressed your feedback to the team and refresher training will be conducted to ensure our service standards are upheld. We have also noted your feedback regarding our breakfast and I will share this with the culinary team to identify our areas of improvement. Regarding your feedback about the Accor Le Club benefits, I am sorry if you felt that the benefits you have received are insufficient. I will address this to our Guest Experience Manager to look further into this and implement the necessary actions to be taken. In renewing our apologies, I hope that this one stay will not mar your whole perception of the hotel. While I understand you preferred your stay at SO Sofitel we do hope that you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you again in the future. With warm regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Service is terrible.
futue21Couples - 11/07/2018TripAdvisor review
Staff is terrible. English is bad. Service is bad. Service is very slow. Staff comunication is very very bad. Non smoker provided smoking room. Check in staff, taxi service staff are terrible. Everyting is bad. But expensive!!!
Dear Futue21, Thank you for choosing our hospitality for your recent stay in Banyan Tree Bangkok and for reviewing your experience. Thank you for your constructive comments and I would like to sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations. If you have time, I would be grateful if you could elaborate further on your experiences by emailing me at [email protected] so I can personally look into this and implement the necessary actions. You can rest assure that we are taking your feedback seriously and English refresher training will be conducted to enhance our associates communication skills. Once again, I offer my sincerest apologies. We look forward to an opportunity to be of service to you again and prove that we are worthy of your kind patronage. With best regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Great place to stay in Bangkok.
EnricoM1095Business - 24/06/2018TripAdvisor review
This is a great Hotel in Bangkok. They know how to take care of guests. Rooms are full furnished and super clean. Excellent breakfast and nice gym & pool Very near to Metro station the helps a lot to move around BKK in pick hours.
Dear Enrico M, Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Banyan Tree Bangkok, and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience. We are very happy to learn that your stay was a pleasant one, and thank you very much for sharing such gracious comments; it gives us energy to continue the legendary service. Again, thank you for sharing your experience and thank you also for your patronage of Banyan Tree Bangkok. The team and I look forward to having you back in a not too distant future. With best regards, Nopparat Aumpa General Manager
Our most recent 20 reviews
In partnership with TripAdvisor
Our other hotels nearby
All our hotels in bangkokSours: https://all.accor.com/hotel/B1U6/index.en.shtml
Welcome to Banyan Tree Bangkok
An Urban Resort in the heart of Bangkok
A vibrant city filled with exotic food, stunning temples, exciting cityscapes and endless shopping. Banyan Tree Bangkok is conveniently located in the Sathon/Silom area. One of the easiest ways to get to many different parts of Bangkok is by BTS (skytrain) or MRT (underground) and the hotel is a 10-15 minute walk to both. Alternatively, the hotel provides a free transfer to the stations by traditional Thai Tuk Tuk, which in itself is a must-do when in Bangkok. The 5-star hotel offers Bangkok’s largest luxurious accommodation, with world-class dining experiences, meeting and event spaces, and an award-winning spa.
Take a hotel virtual tour by clicking this link: Virtual Tour
Book Suites & FlightsHow to get thereFACTSHEET
Your Sanctuary for the Senses
Facilities & Services
- Club Floor
- Health Club
- Outdoor Swimming pool
- Banyan Tree Spa
- Banyan Tree Gallery
- Meeting Room
- Complimentary shuttle
- Kids Playroom
- Living Room
Find Out More >
A Rewarding Experience in Every Way
View All Offers >
How to Get There
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
- The hotel is located 35 kilometres from the main Bangkok airport. Travel by car, van or hotel limousine takes between 45 and 60 minutes, depending on traffic.
- The nearest convenience store is only 140 metres from the hotel, a 2-minute walk.
To Lumpini Park
- Paddleboat around the lake, watch locals doing Tai Chi and venture down the park's little paths. Enjoy the novel sight of sunbathing water monitor lizards, and even watch the large reptiles swallow fish whole while swimming in the lake.
I turned on my side even more. The bottle in the pop again reminded of itself. It was somehow strange. It seemed that one wanted to be free of it, but this feeling of fullness was so pleasant.
Tree tripadvisor banyan bangkok
Compartment, and we were already in the sixth. For the next 2 hours we drank the rest of the alcohol and went to bed. In the middle of the night I was woken. Up by some noise, but I didnt show it. Gently opening my eyes, I saw how Pasha climbed completely naked on Maxim's shelf and lay down under the covers.Banyan Tree Hotel Bangkok, Thailand: We Are Upgraded To A 1 Bedroom Suite
If mine could easily be wrapped with threads and various weights tied to them, then there was no question of doing this with. His nipples. Having considered this, I did not ask his consent out of mischief, not very hard, as it seemed to me, pinched his nipple.
At the same time, Vova recoiled, grimaced and looking at me irritably began to rub his chest with his hand: What are you doing. He grumbled.
- My name kpop members
- Intex pump with timer
- Gear vr games download apk
- Smitten kitchen grilled cheese
- Scat pack hood decals
- Rocket ship clipart
- Wwf no mercy glitch
- 7inch in cm
- Ratchet gun belt
- Nidec motor wiring diagram
- Humminbird gps not working
- Safety slogans with candy
- City gear independence center
Several multi-colored women's panties hung proudly along the metal shelf outside the shower cubicle. Most likely, the teacher did not want to hang them with the rest of the linen behind the window. It was and unsurprisingly, because they were non-new flowers, circling and extremely open.