Chrysler is waging a war against the lame reputation of its own products—a war on dullness, if you will. The battlefield strategy? Thoroughly refresh or totally redo pretty much every Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep model for 2011, an audacious rollout—a Mopar “shock and awe”—that arguably began with the excellent new Grand Cherokee and will culminate with the debut of the 2011 Chrysler 300 at the Detroit auto show this January.
But easily lost behind tip-of-the-spear debuts such as the all-new Grand Cherokee and Dodge Charger are foot soldiers like the Dodge Journey, which is merely overhauled. To transform the rental-fleet darling Journey, Chrysler has granted the crossover more power, a sharper chassis, and a vastly improved interior for 2011.
Priorities Inside Out
Dodge focused less on the Journey’s styling and more on its interior and chassis, a decision we support. And so the exterior changes are minimal. Up front, all models get a new grille and V-6 Journeys a square-jawed front bumper. Circular LED taillights and a revised rear bumper soften the rear end’s previous angularity, and new 19-inch wheels enter the range on higher trim levels.
Open any door, however, and the Journey is virtually unrecognizable. No longer is the cabin a hard-knock blend of Fisher-Price and ugly. Shiny plastic is as scarce inside the 2011 model as soft-touch materials were in the 2010. The cabin’s centerpiece is the new dashboard, wrapped in a low-gloss, one-piece padded panel with bezeled components, zero-gap tolerances, a new steering wheel, and classy black-on-white instruments set within Mercedes-like angled wells. Six interior color themes boldly embrace chroma and contrast like no other crossover in the class—one striking combo features ivory leather and orange stitching against black carpets—making the gray-scale misery of the previous Journey a hazy memory.
With the prior model’s most loathsome interior characteristics banished, the Journey’s innately sensible traits—the comfortably elevated seating position, standard underfloor bins in the second-row, and reasonable space for the occasional carpool in three-row form—are vastly more appreciable. Over-the-shoulder vision remains at a premium due to the Journey’s high waistline and chunky pillars, but the sightlines can be enhanced by dropping the revised second- and third-row headrests forward onto the seatbacks when they’re not in use.
An Interesting Journey
Two engines are available for 2011. The 2.4-liter four-cylinder carries over with 173 hp and 166 lb-ft of torque and is still mated to a four-speed autobox. It is the exclusive domain of the base Express trim level. The rest of the Journey lineup—Mainstreet, R/T, Crew, and Lux trims—features Chrysler’s new 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6, tuned for 283 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque and mated to a six-speed manumatic. All-wheel drive is an option for all but the front-wheel-drive-only Express. Our brief stint in a Journey Lux with all-wheel drive, estimated to weigh somewhere north of 4200 pounds, proved that the 2011 Journey isn’t a total slug. The V-6 has a far easier time with 4200 pounds than with, say, 5000 pounds of Dodge Durango, and we estimate the Pentastar-powered Journey should hit 60 mph in the low-seven-second range.
The squiggly, bucking coastal roads north of San Francisco provided as appropriate a venue as one could find to evaluate the Journey’s heavily reworked chassis, which benefits from revised rear-suspension geometry; larger, retuned shocks; new spring rates; new jounce bumpers; and beefier steering components. Within a few miles, we were impressed with the Journey’s composure and feedback. Our tester was shod with the top-dog 225/55-19 all-season tires, which handled our flogging with remarkably little protest. Additional credit for the planted feel goes to a partnership between the electronic all-wheel-drive and stability-control systems; they conspire to send power proactively to the rear wheels while cornering at speeds between 25 and 53 mph, roughly the same range of speeds we could safely explore on those bumpy ribbons of asphalt.
Competitive, but Will Anyone Believe It?
Within its competitive set, which includes mid-size vehicles like the Hyundai Santa Fe and larger three-row trucks like the Honda Pilot and Mazda CX-9, the Journey is aggressively priced at $22,995. The bump of $1400 over the 2010 model is more than worth it given the 2011’s newfound competence. The $24,995 Journey Mainstreet represents $2000 well spent for the stronger engine and transmission alone, although Dodge tosses in larger wheels (17 inches), dual exhaust tips, body-color mirrors, cargo area accessories, Sirius satellite radio, and more. From there, Journey prices leap to $28,995 for the R/T and $29,990 for the Crew, which are mechanically identical and laden with roughly the same smattering of creature comforts (remote start, premium audio with a hard drive, automatic climate control, and more) but delineated by specific paint schemes and 19-inch wheel designs. The Lux piles on heated leather seats, multiple parking assistants, a premium instrument cluster, and shiny chrome-clad wheels, for $33,490.
Three years after its introduction, the Journey is finally the crossover it should have been all along and is perhaps capable of bettering its last-place finish in its only comparison test. But that could be only half the battle. The other half? Since the 2011 looks so much like the 2008–10 Journey, Dodge might have to spend as much money marketing the much-improved crossover as it spent fixing it.
VEHICLE TYPE: front-engine, front- or 4-wheel-drive, 7-passenger, 5-door wagon
BASE PRICE: $22,995
ENGINES: DOHC 16-valve 2.4-liter inline-4, 173 hp, 166 lb-ft; DOHC 24-valve 3.6-liter V-6, 283 hp, 260 lb-ft
TRANSMISSIONS: 4-speed automatic, 6-speed automatic with manumatic shifting
Wheelbase: 113.8 in
Length: 192.4 in
Width: 72.2 in Height: 66.6 in
Curb weight (mfr-s est): 3800-4200 lb
PERFORMANCE (C/D EST):
Zero to 60 mph: 7.2-9.6 seconds
FUEL ECONOMY (MFR-S EST):
EPA city/highway driving: 16-19/24-25 mpg
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
2011 Dodge Journey
NEW FOR 2011:
- Refreshed exterior and interior styling
- New available V6 engine
- New Crew trim line
- Canada Value Package adds standard cruise control, dual-zone automatic climate control and driver’s knee airbag
- SE Plus adds standard 17-inch alloy wheels
- SXT adds auto up/down front windows
For 2011, the Dodge Journey is updated with new fascias and wheels, new suspension and steering, and an all-new interior with soft-touch materials throughout. The SE Plus, SXT, Crew and R/T add rear LED taillights, and V6 models receive dual integrated exhaust with bright tips.
The previous 3.5-litre V6 is replaced with a new 3.6-litre V6. New available features include UConnect media centres with 4.3- and 8.4-inch screens, 19-inch wheels, Garmin navigation, proximity key, and dual-zone automatic climate control. A new Crew trim line slots in between the SXT and R/T, and the Canada Value Package and SE Plus receive new standard features that were previously further up in the trim lines.
The Journey is available with a 2.4-litre four-cylinder in the Canada Value Package (SE) and SE Plus, and 3.6-litre V6 in the SXT, Crew and R/T. The four-cylinder uses a four-speed automatic, while the V6 uses a six-speed automatic. All models are front-wheel drive except for the R/T, which is all-wheel drive. All are five-seaters but can be optioned to a third row for seven-passenger seating.
Features on the Canada Value Package include 16-inch steel wheels, dual-zone automatic climate control, black heated mirrors, variable intermittent wipers, rear washer/wiper, front active head restraints, illuminated cupholders, keyless Enter-N-Go with proximity sensor, driver’s knee airbag, cruise control, Chill Zone cooled upper glovebox, illuminated entry, Stain Repel cloth seats, 60/40 split-folding second-row seat, CD/MP3 UConnect Touch Media Centre with 4.3-inch screen, electronic vehicle information centre, second-row in-floor storage bins, and tilt and telescopic steering wheel with audio controls.
The SE Plus adds 17-inch alloy wheels, overhead console, leather-wrapped steering wheel, body-colour heated mirrors, deep tint sunscreen glass, roof rack with crossbars, security alarm, sunscreen glass, illuminated vanity mirrors, front and rear floor mats, passenger assist handles, conversation mirror, Sirius satellite radio, and cargo cover.
The SXT adds touring suspension, fog lamps, auto up/down front windows, automatic headlamps, black roof rails, cargo net, auto-dimming rear-view mirror and 115-volt power outlet.
The Crew adds 19-inch alloy wheels, six-way power driver’s seat, heated seats, fold-flat front passenger seat, remote starter, and bright roof rails.
The R/T adds 19-inch alloy wheels, performance suspension, bright door handles, bright roof rails, garage door opener, premium cluster with display and vehicle information centre, remote starter, heated leather seats, Sirius satellite radio, Infinity premium speakers, and subwoofer.
Read moreRead lessSours: https://www.autotrader.ca/research/dodge/journey/2011/
Consumer Reports obtains its reliability data from a questionnaire that is sent to subscribers. In the questionnaire, we ask subscribers to note any problems with their cars that occurred in the past 12 months. They are asked to identify problems that they considered serious (because of cost, failure, safety, or downtime).
A typical model has about 200 to 400 samples for each model year. For some model years, typically those of older or less popular cars, we do not have a large enough sample size to provide results of statistical confidence.
There are several ways in which a savvy car buyer can still research the quality of a car.
Learn more about Car Brands Reliability
Learn How To Avoid A Lemon Car
This article is about the original 2008–2020 Journey. For the rebadged GAC GS5 sold in Mexico since 2021, see Dodge Journey (2021).
The Dodge Journey is a mid-size crossover SUV which was manufactured and marketed by FCA's Dodge brand from model year 2009 to 2020, with a facelift for the 2011 model year. It was slotted below the larger Dodge Durango. The Journey was styled by Ryan Nagode, and is marketed globally in both left and right hand drive. In many markets, the crossover has been marketed as the Fiat Freemont.
The Dodge Journey debuted at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show, later appearing at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show.
Identified internally as the JC49, the Journey shares a modified platform with the Dodge Avenger and an identical wheelbase to the outgoing short wheel base (SWB) Chrysler minivan, a slightly shorter wheelbase 113.8 in (2,891 mm) than the outgoing Chrysler Pacifica.
Production versions of 2009 model year vehicles went on sale in 2008 for the 2009 model-year in North America, and mid-2008 elsewhere. A version for the Chinese market was unveiled at Auto China in 2008, marketed as the JCUV. Initial model production began in 2009. Freemont went on sale in Russia in 2013. The Journey was sold in both LHD and RHD depending on the market.
From 2009 to 2010, the trim levels in North America consisted of the SE (powered by a 2.4L I4), the SXT, and the R/T (both powered by a 3.5L V6). The SXT and R/T were available with all-wheel drive (AWD).
Revisions for the 2011 model-year include modifications to the grille, lower front fascia, redesigned interior, suspension, steering, powertrain, and use of Dodge's new logo, launched in 2011, as well as LED Taillights. Express and Mainstreet trim levels replace SE and SXT respectively, while Crew and Lux trims are also added to the lineup. The 2011 Journey received new Uconnect 3 infotainment systems with either 4.3-inch (4.3") or 8.4-inch (8.4") LCD color touchscreen displays, and a full-color LCD Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) in the instrument cluster. The Keyless Enter-'n'-Go System, with keyless access and push-button start, became standard on all Journey models.
For the 2012 model year, the Journey became Dodge's smallest SUV after FCA stopped manufacturing the Nitro. SE and SXT trims return for 2012, replacing Express and Mainstreet trims, respectively. An American Value Package (AVP) model is also added for the United States market that is priced below the SE. For the 2013 model year, Dodge released the Journey Blacktop, with 19-inch gloss black aluminum wheels and center caps, a gloss black grille, gloss black bezel headlamps, gloss black lower front fascia accent and gloss black exterior mirrors. In 2014, the Journey Crossroad was introduced with chrome accents along the lower part of the body and in the interior, smoked head- and taillights, a black grille, rocker panels, rails for a roof rack, and a skid plate simile at the rear. Chrysler added the revised Dodge logo with two slanted rectangles for the 2013 Model Year. For the 2016 model-year, the Journey's AVP and Limited trims were discontinued and the Crossroad Plus trim was added and also for the 2017 model-year, the R/T trim is replaced by the GT trim.
2020 model year changes
For the 2020 model year, the Dodge Journey is only available in two trim levels: base SE Value and "up-level" Crossroad. All 2020 Journey models are powered by a 2.4-liter inline-four gasoline engine that produces 173 horsepower and 166 lb. ft. of torque, mated to a four-speed automatic transmission, and is available only with front wheel drive. The optional 3.6-liter PentastarVariable Valve Timing (VVT) V6 gasoline engine, six-speed automatic transmission, and the option for All Wheel Drive have all been discontinued. All Journey models now feature standard three-row, seven-passenger seating, which was previously optional on base trim levels in previous years. Available options and packages have been revised. In addition, the Journey (as well as the Dodge Grand Caravan) are not available in states with California emissions requirements for the 2020 model year. 2020 was the final model year for the Journey, Dodge citing the decision to transition to a performance brand.
Chrysler rebadged the Mexico-manufactured Journey in Europe after model year 2011 as the Fiat Freemont, unveiled at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show, and began marketing the Durango.
The Freemont had its Italian launch in the end of May 2011. It has two front-wheel-drive turbodiesel variants the 140 PS (103 kW; 138 hp) and the 170 PS (125 kW; 168 hp) version of Fiat's 2.0 L Multijet turbodiesel. Later will be introduced all-wheel-drive version of 170 PS (125 kW; 168 hp) diesel and the Pentastar V6.
In Australia, Brazil and China, both the Freemont and the Journey are available for sale. However, to create a distinct market for the two vehicles, the Freemont is only available with the 2.0 and 2.4L 4-cylinder engines in markets other than China, while the Journey is now only sold with the Pentastar V6 engine (both engines were available before the launch of the Freemont).
The Freemont was originally available in left-hand drive (LHD) markets only, except The Netherlands, but a right-hand drive (RHD) model was eventually introduced in Australia.
The Freemont was discontinued after the 2015 model year.
The available four-cylinder is a 2.4 L (146 cu in) with 173 hp (129 kW) and 166 lb⋅ft (225 N⋅m) of torque. This is a version of Chrysler's GEMA built, World Gasoline Engine class of four-cylinder engines shared with Hyundai and Mitsubishi. Through 2010, the V6 offered in North America was a 3.5 L (214 cu in) with a six-speed automatic transmission, producing 235 hp (175 kW) and 232 lb⋅ft (315 N⋅m) of torque. For 2011, it was changed to the 3.6-liter Pentastar V6, producing 283 hp (211 kW) and 260 lb⋅ft (350 N⋅m) torque. Other markets offer the six-speed automatic transmission with the flex-fuel (E85 compatible) 2.7-liter V6. All-wheel drive was only available with a V6.
Also through 2010 a Volkswagen-sourced diesel engine was available outside of North America with an automatically shifted dual clutch transmission. Chrysler performed primary engineering for the dual-clutch transmission with support from long-time partner Getrag, which was to build the transmission in the United States. Due to funding issues, this did not happen, and the factory, nearly finished, was sold and used for other purposes.
For the second generation in 2011 the Volkswagen diesel was replaced by Fiat's own 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel engine with 140 or 170 PS (103 or 125 kW; 138 or 168 hp) and 258 lb⋅ft (350 N⋅m) of torque and a manual or optional automatic six-speed transmission.
|Model||Engine||Displacement||Power (SAE)||Torque (SAE)||Fuel economy (MPG)||Years|
|2.4 World||l4||2,360 cc (144 cu in)||173 hp (129 kW; 175 PS) @6000 rpm||225 N⋅m (166 lb⋅ft) @4000 rpm||19 city/26 hwy||2008–2020|
|3.5 Chrysler SOHC||V6||3,518 cc (214.7 cu in)||235 hp (175 kW; 238 PS) @6400 rpm||315 N⋅m (232 lb⋅ft) @4000 rpm||16 city / 22 hwy||2008–2011|
|3.6 Pentastar V6||V6||3,604 cc (219.9 cu in)||283 hp (211 kW; 287 PS) @6350 rpm||353 N⋅m (260 lb⋅ft) @4400 rpm||17 city/25 hwy||2011–2019|
|Model||Engine||Displacement||Power (EU)||Torque (EU)||Fuel economy (MPG)||Years|
|2.4 World||l4||2360 cc||170 PS (125 kW; 168 hp) @6000 rpm||220 N⋅m (160 lb⋅ft) @4400 rpm||2008–2011|
|2.7 Chrysler LH||V6||2736 cc||185 PS (136 kW; 182 hp) @5500 rpm||256 N⋅m (189 lb⋅ft) @4000 rpm||2008–2011|
|2.0 CRD (diesel)||I4||1968 cc||140 PS (103 kW; 138 hp) @4000 rpm||310 N⋅m (229 lb⋅ft) @1750–2500 rpm||2008–2011|
|Model||Engine||Displacement||Power (EC)||Torque (EC)||Fuel economy (MPG)||CO2 emission (g/km)|
|2.4 World||l4||2360 cc||170 PS (125 kW; 168 hp) @6000 rpm||220 N⋅m (160 lb⋅ft) @4400 rpm|
|3.6 Pentastar||V6||3604 cc||280 PS (206 kW; 276 hp) @6000 rpm||342 N⋅m (252 lb⋅ft) @4350 rpm|
|2.0 Fiat Multijet (diesel)||I4||1956 cc||140 PS (103 kW; 138 hp) @4000 rpm||350 N⋅m (258 lb⋅ft) @1750–2500 rpm|
|2.0 Fiat Multijet (diesel)||I4||1956 cc||170 PS (125 kW; 168 hp) @4000 rpm||350 N⋅m (258 lb⋅ft) @1750–2500 rpm||28 city/43 hwy||180|
The Dodge Journey (in the US & Canada) includes multi-stage front driver and passenger air bags, front-seat-mounted side air bags, three-row side-curtain air bags, standard four-wheel disc anti-lock brakes (ABS), electronic stability program (ESP), and electronic roll mitigation, brake assist.
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) was safety tested by IIHS in 2009
|Small overlap front:driver-side||Poor|
|Moderate overlap front||Good|
For it's entire run, Chrysler manufactured the Journey at the 220-acre (0.89 km2) Toluca Car Assembly in Toluca, Mexico, on the same assembly line as the Fiat 500 (2007).
Dodge Journeys sold in Japan are known as Dodge JC, to avoid confusion with Isuzu Journey. JCs were qualified by the Japanese government to be included in Subsidy Scheme for Environmentally Friendly Vehicles.
As part of the vehicle's introductory promotion, Dario Franchitti's No. 40 Dodge Charger carried a "Journey" paint scheme for the 2008 Daytona 500 on February 17, 2008.
|Calendar year||United States||Canada||Outside|
- ^"Dodge Grand Caravan and Journey models discontinued for 2021 model year".
- ^"Dodge Grand Caravan and Journey models discontinued for 2021 model year".
- ^ abc"2009 Journey"(PDF). Archived from the original(PDF) on 2011-07-08. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- ^"Dodge Journey Prices, Reviews, and Pictures | Edmunds". Edmunds.com. 2020-04-03.
- ^"DRIVELINE: Dodge has strong hand in Journey". The London Free Press, Harry Pegg, February 8, 2008.
- ^Neff, John (2007-08-26). "2009 Dodge Journey crossover will debut in Frankfurt". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^Neff, John (2007-11-09). "Frankfurt 2007: Dodge Journey drops in Germany". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^"A Walking Tour of Chrysler's Stand at Frankfurt". Blog.chryslerllc.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-08. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^ abcd"The 2009–2011 Dodge Journey crossover (and dual-clutch automatic)". allpar.com. Allpar, LLC. Retrieved October 27, 2010.
- ^Frank de Leeuw van Weenen (2008-04-22). "Dodge Journey Launched in China as JCUV". Retrieved 2021-10-10.
- ^"Fiat Freemont Minivan Soon on Sale in Russia". Wroom.ru. 4 June 2013. Archived from the original on 21 October 2013. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- ^"2009 Dodge Journey - Overview for Dodge Journey". CarGurus. 2009-06-26. Retrieved 2010-10-10.
- ^2011 Dodge Journey receives facelift, Pentastar V6 & revised interior. -- Car & Driver (Retrieved October 21, 2010)
- ^Ross, Jeffrey (2015-03-15). "2015 Dodge Journey Review". autoevolution. SoftNews NET.
- ^Raynal, Wes (July 8, 2020). "Dodge Journey and Grand Caravan Are Both History after 2020". Car and Driver. Hearst Autos, Inc. Archived from the original on 2020-09-30.
- ^"2020 Dodge Journey Review, Pricing, and Specs". 5 September 2019.
- ^Fiat will rebadge Dodge Journey in Europe -- Autoweek (Retrieved December 27, 2010
- ^"24.01.2011 FIRST LOOK AT GENEVA BOUND FIAT BADGED DODGE JOURNEY CROSSOVER". italiaspeed.com. Retrieved 2011-01-24.
- ^"Fiat says the Freemont's launch was a success". europeancarnews.com. Archived from the original on 2011-08-15. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- ^"Fiat Freemont, international debut". fiatpress.com. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- ^"2009 Dodge Journey Road Test". Carconnection.com, Marty Padgett, February 1, 2008.
- ^"2011 Dodge Journey Crosses Over: A Gorgeous New Spirit and a Driver's Soul". media.chrysler.com/newsrelease. Retrieved 2010-12-28.
- ^Chrysler-Getrag contractors: partly paid. allpar.com.
- ^"Official Fiat Freemont 2011 safety rating results". Euro NCAP.
- ^[email protected] (10 June 2016). "Ratings". NHTSA. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^[email protected] (10 June 2016). "Ratings". NHTSA. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^IIHS (Dodge Journey)
- ^"The Application of Japan's Subsidy Scheme for Environmentally Friendly Vehicles ("eco-cars") to PHP Import Cars". Japanese Embassy in the United States. Archived from the original on 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2012-02-14.
- ^"Franchitti to Drive "All-New Dodge Journey" Scheme for Daytona 500". Chip Ganassi Racing. Archived from the original on 2009-02-01.
- ^ abcd"Dodge Journey Sales Figures -". goodcarbadcar.net. 2 January 2011. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Car Sales Base (Sales Dodge Journey)
- ^"December 2008 Sales: Chrysler LLC". CheersandGears.com. 2009-01-05. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- ^"Chrysler Canada Announces 2008 Calendar Year Sales Results". media.chrysler.com/newsrelease. Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- ^"Special Report: 2008 Chrysler LLC Outside North America Sales Archive". Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- ^"AMDA Mex (Industria Automotriz 2008-2014)"(PDF). amdamex.mx. Archived from the original(PDF) on 2016-01-20. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Chrysler Group LLC December 2009 Sales". CheersandGears.com. 2010-01-05. Retrieved 2010-01-05.
- ^ ab"Chrysler Canada Celebrates 26 Per Cent Sales Growth in 2010". Archived from the original on 2012-12-09. Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- ^"Chrysler Group LLC Reports December 2009 Sales Outside North America". Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- ^"Ventas 2009: De 10 más vendidos 4 son Nissan que es líder - ALVOLANTE.INFO". Retrieved 2 December 2018.
- ^"Chrysler Group LLC December 2010 Sales". CheersandGears.com. 2011-01-04. Retrieved 2014-01-04.
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2010)
- ^Autos de Primera (Exitoso balance de la operación de Chrysler en Colombia durante 2010)
- ^"Chrysler sales shoot up 37% (26% for 2011)". allpar.com. Archived from the original on 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2012-01-04.
- ^"FCA US Media - Chrysler Canada Finishes Year with Best Retail Sales Since 2002". media.fcanorthamerica.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Frase del día". Expansión. Archived from the original on 2018-02-15. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Sales of Fiat-Lancia-Alfa Romeo-Jeep in Europe 2012-2011-2010 - Vendite di auto FCA in Europa". www.carsitaly.net. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2011)
- ^F1 Latam (Chrysler Colombia ratifica una nueva era de crecimiento en Colombia)
- ^"Chrysler Group LLC Reports December 2012 U.S. Sales Increased 10 Percent" (Press release). Chrysler Group LLC. 2013-01-03. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- ^"FCA US Media - Chrysler Canada Finishes Year With Best Retail Sales Year Since 2000
". media.fcanorthamerica.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^autosactual (18 January 2013). "Autos más vendidos en México en 2012 - Autos Actual México". autosactual.mx. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Sales of Fiat in Brazil 2012-2011-2010 - Vendite di auto FCA in Brasile". www.carsitaly.net. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2012)
- ^Autos de primera (Ventas Totales 2012)
- ^"Chrysler Group LLC Reports December 2013 U.S. Sales Increased 6 Percent" (Press release). Chrysler Group LLC. 2014-01-03. Retrieved 2014-01-06.
- ^"2013 Canada SUV And Crossover Sales Rankings - Top 87 Best-Selling SUVs In Canada - Every SUV Ranked -". goodcarbadcar.net. 14 January 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^García, Gerardo (10 January 2014). "Top 15, los autos más vendidos del 2013 en México". motorpasion.com.mx. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Fiat Group World (Sales 2013)
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2013)
- ^FCA US LLC (2015-01-05). "FCA US LLC Reports December 2014 U.S. Sales Increased 20 Percent - Best December Sales in a Decade; Full-Year Sales Up 16 Percent - Strongest Annual Sales Since 2006" (Press release). Auburn Hills, MI: PR Newswire.
- ^Notimex. "Mitsubishi registra sus mejores ventas en seis años". eleconomista.com.mx. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Resultados de busqueda para "21 6"". carroya.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Sales of Fiat-Jeep in Brazil - Vendite di auto FCA in Brasile". www.carsitaly.net. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Auto blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2014)
- ^F1 Latam (Chrysler Colombia cerró el primer trimestre del año con aumento del 13.9 por ciento en sus ventas)
- ^"FCA US LLC Sales in USA: December and Full Year 2015". www.fcagroup.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Autocosmos (10 February 2016). "Los 30 vehículos más vendidos en México durante 2015". noticias.autocosmos.com.mx. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2015)
- ^"FCA North America - News". www.fcanorthamerica.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^ ab"Sales of Fiat-Chrysler in Mexico - Vendite di auto FCA in Messico". www.carsitaly.net. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Los 100 coches mas vendidos en México en 2016". autodato.com. 14 September 2016. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Fiat Freemont European sales figures". carsalesbase.com. 28 January 2014. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2016)
- ^Cars Italy (Sales Autralia 2011-2018)
- ^"North America April 2017)". fcanorthamerica.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Sales of Fiat-Chrysler-Dodge-Ram-Jeep-Alfa Romeo in United States - Vendite di auto FCA negli Stati Uniti". www.carsitaly.net. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"Sales of Fiat-Chrysler-Alfa Romeo in Canada - Vendite di auto FCA in Canada". www.carsitaly.net. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"FCA North America - News". www.fcanorthamerica.com. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^"FCA México reporta ventas de 8,493 unidades - Vision Automotriz". www.visionautomotriz.com.mx. November 2017. Retrieved 7 February 2018.
- ^FCA Mexico (FCA-México-reporta-ventas-de-8,488-unidades)[permanent dead link]
- ^FCA México (FCA-México-reporta-en-diciembre-ventas-de-9,588-unidades)[permanent dead link]
- ^"Sales of Fiat Freemont in Europe". carsalesbase.com. 28 January 2014. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- ^Auto Dato (Ventas 2017, Brasil: Las matriculaciones cerraron en alza por primera vez en cuatro años)
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2017)
- ^"Sales of Dodge Journey in US". carsalesbase.com. November 2015. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- ^Cars Italy (Sales 2018)
- ^Motor Pasión (Los 356 autos más vendidos de México durante 2018 (sí, la lista completa)
- ^Auto Dato ( Ventas 2018, Brasil: Volkswagen crece con fuerza)
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Ventas Totales 2018)
- ^El Carro Colombiano (Fiat Chrysler duplicó su participación en Colombia entre Enero y Mayo de 2018)
- ^Good Car Bad Car (Sales Dodge Journey)
- ^Inegi (Datos Primarios Ventas de Autos 2019 Enero-Noviembre)
- ^Motorpasión (Los 374 autos más vendidos en México en 2019)
- ^Car Sales Base (Europe Fiat Freemont)
- ^Auto Dato (Ventas 2019, Brasil: El año cerró en positivo)
- ^[https://www.autodato.com/matriculaciones-vehiculos-argentina-2019 Auto Dato (Ventas 2019, Argentina: Una caída del 42,7% marcó el peor registro en 13 años)}
- ^[https://www.motor.com.co/actualidad/industria/dodge-journey-grand-caravan-seran-descontinuadas-2020/34429 Motor (DODGE JOURNEY SE DESCONTINUARÁ ESTE AÑO)}
- ^[https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/dodge-journey-sales-figures/ Good Car Bad Car (Sales 2020)}
- ^Inegi (Datos Primarios Ventas de Autos 2020 Enero-Noviembre)
- ^Auto Blog Argentina (Así fueron las ventas totales en 2020)
Journey 2011 dodge
I don't know how I felt. Probably nothing. The paint penetrated inside me and drove out all feelings. The Sultan strove everything to me, to me, but I ran away, I was not given.MVS - 2011 Dodge Journey Express
The sexy Kate standing in front of his eyes inspired him, her cheerful and mischievous laugh also turned on the guy. Kate and Scarlett at this time wanted to humiliate him as much as possible, make him become an obedient slave. The guy was preparing to take punches from the girls and thought that they would play with him fake frivolously, their punches would be weak.
- Dsi games pokemon
- Vrchat animation trigger
- Best price digital piano
- Skat blast sandblasting cabinet
- Fallout 3 music
- Manual transmission diagram
- Translate to tamil
- Ryobi chainsaw parts
- Target white canvas sneakers
- Teacup puppies for sale georgia
- Seven springs village apartments
- Modest athletic skirts
- Electric fireplaces at amazon
Close up, his penis turned out to be even larger, I was literally bewitched by this magnificent weapon, which stood in full combat readiness. Five centimeters from my mouth. I looked up at the Boss.