Destiny Outbreak Prime quest - How to solve the monitor puzzle and start Rise of Iron's Challenging the Corruption quest
After a week of the community working one of Rise of Iron's biggest mysteries - how to activate all of Wrath of the Machine's monitors - the puzzle has finally been cracked, paving the way to starting Destiny: Rise of Iron's Outbreak Prime Exotic weapon Quest.
Streamer Datto and his team were among the first to get the Light Pulse Rifle (!), with other players following suit. Within hours, Datto and the Destiny sub-Reddit revealed the full steps to get the rifle, from monitor locations to starting the Channelling the Corruption quest and the various SIVA Engine puzzles.
Needless to say, the Outbreak Prime Quest is quite the task, so make sure you have a committed team to help out. Until then, maybe look into other Exotic weapons in Rise of Iron, such as the Thorn Quest, Gjallarhorn Quest or Khvostov Quest - especially if you want to complete Rise of Iron's Record Book.
How to get Outbreak Prime - Quest stages in full
Credit goes out to both the communities at the Raid Secrets and Destiny sub-Reddits for putting in the work to figure all this out.
- Activate all monitors in the Wrath of the Machine Raid
- Complete the Raid and beat the final boss, Aksis
- Open the Fifth Hidden Chest hidden in the boss room to get the Quest 'Channeling the Corruption'
- Complete objectives with a Fireteam comprising of a Warlock, Hunter and Titan (3 Public events, 3 Crucible matches, Nightfall, 50 Pulse Rifle kills)
- Solve the first SIVA Engine puzzle
- Complete more objectives (explore The Plaguelands, 3 Archon's Forge attempts, kill Sepiks Perfected)
- Solve the second SIVA Engine puzzle
- Return to the Wrath of the Machine Raid and kill Devil Splicer leaders and collect 3 Control Grids
- Solve the final SIVA Engine puzzle
You will then get the Outbreak Prime Pulse Rifle.
So to start, you need to get into the Raid and activate all five monitors. Doing so will remove a laser in the secret corridor after you win the second Aksis fight, starting the Quest. Here's where they all are:
Wrath of the Machine monitor locations to begin Challenging the Corruption
First monitor location (after Vosik second encounter): After the Vosik encounter ends, in the same room, go the front-most 'clean room' on the left, and look up to see a fan high above in the ceiling. Leap up, and at the end of the corridor is the monitor.
Second monitor location (after Vosik second encounter): On the path between Vosik and the Siege Engine, there is a corridor that splits off to the right on the opposite wall where you see two pairs of pipes leading down on the left (it's in the same general area as the second Hidden Chest in Wrath of the Machine).
Turn the corner into a large room, and get onto the left walkway above. There is another walkway higher up opposite, and another that runs along the wall when you come high above - get up those, and enter the room off to the side to find the monitor. Here's a video by Esoterickk showing the location:
Third monitor location (after Siege Engine encounter): After you've defeated the Siege Engine, but before you drop down to the rocks below, turn and stand on the right side of the bridge. Look back along the bridge to see some debris sticking out. Shoot it to remove it from the bridge, and then double jump over to find it was obscuring a passage with the monitor. This video by Vendetta shows where you can find it:
Fourth monitor location (between Siege Engine and Aksis): This step is the most elaborate and requires some co-ordination to get right. In the Server Farm, go to the large room containing the giant cube surrounded by canisters. Four of the team have to stand on specific canisters. The order doesn't matter, and if successful, a sound will play.
Now two players go back to the Server Farm's opening maze-like area and find the monitors located on either side of the room. Taking it in turns, left then right, the players will activate their monitor and use the number that follows to work out where the other four players stand back in the canister room.
Starting with section 00, the left monitor will tell you the column (they are numbered, starting at 0) then canister row number (from each bridge, going out) using the following numbers:
Then do Section 01, and so on. If unsure, it's worth watching this video from Esoterickk explaining it in further detail.
Fifth monitor location (after defeating Aksis): The fifth and final monitor is at the start of the corridor with the Quest chest. After you face Aksis, you can drop off the edge of the arena (to the left of where you first spawn in) to find a hidden ledge leading to the corridor of lasers. Here's Radiant Wolves to showcase the location of the corridor:
Now that you have all five monitors, the corridor should be free of lasers and the path to the chest will be clear, starting the 'Channeling the Corruption' questline.
How to complete the 'Channeling the Corruption' Quest and solve SIVA Engine puzzles
Now you have the quest, the first step is to Be the Battery, where you complete objectives with a Fireteam comprising of a Warlock, Hunter and Titan (3 Public events, 3 Crucible matches, Nightfall, 50 Pulse Rifle kills). Provided you have a Fireteam with these characters available, this should be a pretty straightforward step that shouldn't take you an hour.
After that is the That Light May Bind step that has you 'synchronise the SIVA Engine's energy flow'. All three players (again, as a Warlock, Titan and Hunter) must investigate their SIVA Engine items in a social space, and ensure the first and last nodes on the far left and right are the same; base capacitor adds, base resistor subtracts, dual multiplies and half halves it. If you want the solution, it is as follows, with (thanks to the sub-Reddit) 1 being the top node and 3 being the bottom:
If all three are done at the same time on all three characters, you have to complete some more objectives in the Parts of a Whole step, which involves exploring The Plaguelands (it seems like this involves killing enemies to fill this up), 3 Archon's Forge attempts and running the Sepiks Perfected Strike.
After that, you have to solve another SIVA Engine Charged puzzle by aligning the opening and end numbers. According to the Destiny sub-Reddit, the codes are as follows (1 being top, 4 being bottom):
Warlock is or
Hunter is or
Once that is done, you now have to return to the Wrath of the Machine Raid and kill Devil Splicer leaders and collect 3 Control Grids. This is a case of killing all three bosses (Vosik, Seige Engine, Aksis) to get the nodes.
You then have the final SIVA Engine Unstable puzzle. Again, have just a trio of Hunter, Warlock and Titan only in your party. The final value needs to be , and each class has a different starting number. It's much more complicated this time, so use this calculator to help solve it.
Once that is done, you finally get your hands on your very own Light Outbreak Prime Pulse Rifle. Congratulations!
Want more Destiny: Rise of Iron guides, tips and tricks? Then read our Wrath of the Machine walkthrough and guides, complete list of all Dormant SIVA Cluster locations, tips on how to reach Destiny's max Light level, how to complete the Exotic Gjallarhorn Quest, Khvostov 7G-OX Quest and Thorn Quest and new modes Vanguard Elite Strike Scoring and SRL.
What else we know about Outbreak Prime and the Quest
- The Outbreak Prime weapon drops at , which is a good way to help boost you up to max Light level.
This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view.
- The description reads: "I've done the math. When you pull this trigger, one plus one equals zero. Every time. - Shiro-4"
- As well as great stability for a pulse rifle, it's biggest perk is that precision kills and repeated hits on enemies spawn SIVA nanites that appear and attack other enemies, with Fallen in particular taking extra damage. Sounds useful in the Raid, right? Could be worth getting in time for the Hard mode, whenever that arrives.
- If you don't fancy running the entire Raid again in the second to last step to get the Control Grids, then you can re-run the first boss fight over and over with a checkpoint on a second character. Cheers to the Destiny sub-Reddit for the tip.
- The good news is if you've already finished the quest but want to help out friends, then Shiro-6 will hand out extra SIVA Engine cores to help them complete their puzzles.
Siva Engine puzzle solver
Contact/SupportFound a bug or need help? Twitter: @gerhardoh, Twitch: xgerhard, Discord: xgerhard# - If you like my projects, consider sending me a tip: here.
- Why did you make this calculator, you're ruining a fun part of the game!?
As a programmer I always want to simplify things, when I first saw the puzzle I knew alot of people would struggle with the math. Since you already know the answer of the puzzle it's very easy for a pc to calculate every outcome of the puzzle and filter the right answers. I would suggest to do the puzzles by yourself first, they are fun puzzles and it feels very rewarding when you solve it by yourself. When you're really stuck, use the calculator :)
- What is this puzzle!?
It's part of the exoctic pulse rifle quest, all info about that quest is explained in detail by Datto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBRXVf0WEhE.
- Can I do this solo?
No, you'll need a fireteam of 3 different classes.
- We filled it the code, nothing is happening HELP!?
Make sure each fireteammember solves their own puzzle, then enter the solution at the same time. Give it some time, you should be able to select the final node now.
- My friend already got the weapon/finished the quest, and I'm still stuck at the puzzle, what to do?
Tell your friend to get another puzzle from Shiro, and repeat the solving proces as described in the previous FAQ question ^.
- How do I know if I have the correct code?
If all 3 fireteammembers solved their own puzzle, you should be able to select the final node. Give it some time.
Each Class has a different starting number. You have to take that number that you start with and everyone has to end with an equation that equals the same number for everyone. 99% of the time, the number you want to hit is but some people had to get and some You don't know what number you need until everyone has plugged in their data (because if everyone did it right and ended with the same number, you'll be able to unlock the last Node).
Here are some tips to get things started.
1. Have your Party completely disband and restart Destiny. After doing the Raid part of the quest, if someone else in you Fireteam had an Engine at the same step then someone in your core group of 3 might have their Engine synced to that person. My group had this problem, and it held us up for awhile before we realized. Once everyone is back on the game, immediately become a Fireteam with your core group. Now fly to the Iron Temple. When you land, have everyone open their Engine (so you can see the Nodes). Under the top left Node, there is another Node that says it will reset your values - have everyone press this button. This will sync all the Engines with a new set of numbers to use to reach your lower right "Fireteam Node" goal.
2. Now that you know everyone is synced correctly, you have two choices. You can use the Converter that is on Reddit (this will ask you to input all the numbers in all the Nodes of your Engine - your entire team would need to do this too, with everyone filling in the values for their Engine only). Everyone will also have to input the "Fireteam Node" goal number of at the end, then you just click a button and you're presented with about 10 to 15 "Solutions" (because there are many ways to hit the goal number with your Engine) - but just have everyone enter the first solution they're given (the top one).
3. Or you can try to solve it yourself. This is easy enough since the first 3 rows stand for numbers you add to your starting number, while the bottom 2 rows stand for numbers you subtract from it (with the goal being that everyone end with the same number for the final Node - often ). This can piss some people off if they just can't get their head around it, and you can always fall back on the Reddit Converter if needed.
4. Once all the Engines have the right sequence, everyone will be able to activate the last Engine Node. To get the Pulse, you then have to hand in the Engine - but this is where you can screw others up or get screwed. Make sure everyone has completed their Engine before anyone turns theirs in, because if say 2 people complete their Engine and hand it over before the other guy completes his - then that last guy will be unable to click the last Node to finish his Engine since the Fireteam suddenly doesn't have 3 Engines anymore. If this happens, the people who finished the Quest will be able to buy another Engine already at the last step so you can fix the problem (but of course this would require doing the entire puzzle over - so just don't rush to turn in the Engine until everyone is ready to).
Other than that - patience and time. That's all this takes. Here is the link to the Converter (just in case - and you'll be using the bottom part of the page for the last Engine puzzle), and let me know if there's anything else you're stuck on.
Gamertag: Rubedo URTV
"If you desire to know the truth, then you also must know that you have the courage to accept it."
Pool. Coming out of it and sitting down at the table to finish our champagne. Sveta came up to me and hugged me from behind when I was sitting, kissed me on the cheek: "Don't pout. " After about 20 minutes Dima arrived with.
Engine puzzle 2 siva
Will you come again. I'll come in, - I said, smiling, - I will turn you completely into my slut. Our next meeting with her took place at. Her birthday. When everyone had already had a decent drink, including myself, I began to frankly glance at her.SIVA ENGINE PUZZLE ALL SOLUTIONS OUTBREAK PRIME QUEST LAST STEP STUPID EASY!
I want you to be happy" This is an over-shortened version of our correspondence. I actually didn't even understand what was going on and that I was zombified. It's just amazing, you can't put it any other way. The conversations had already reached the highest level, but I was in such a fog that I.
Did not even understand this.
You will also be interested:
- My secret romance
- Portland police case number
- Dark horse comic covers
- Portable closet shelves
- Ezekiel wife died kjv
- Sportstop.com promo code
- Used rescue truck bodies
- Jimma university research thematic areas
- Shogun english subtitles
- Blue sky peptides legit
- H1 diamond color
I began to caress her pussy. First, I fucked her in the pussy with my finger, then I added a second to it, and then, getting hot and completely losing my head, I began to. Thrust the third into the hole. It seemed to me that her undeveloped pussy would not stand it, but in my opinion she also simply lost her head and began to push her ass on my dick even more, and her pussy on my three fingers.
Through a thin septum, I perfectly felt my penis with my fingers.