SIMPSON STRONG TIE THDB62600H6SS 5/8" Dia., 6" OAL, 10 Piece, Type 316 Stainless Steel Screw Anchor Concrete Anchor
Ease of installation with long-lasting corrosion resistance
- No special drill bit required – designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits.
- Optimal choice for applications in corrosive or extreme environments such as salt water, or when chemical or corrosive solutions are present.
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions.
- Ideal for exterior or corrosive environments.
- Installs with an impact wrench or by hand tool.
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material.
- Hex-washer head requires no separate washer and provides a clean installed appearance.
- Innovative carbon-steel thread that effectively cuts the concrete while significantly limiting the amount of carbon steel in the anchor; less carbon steel, less expansion.
- Made from Type 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Code listed in IAPMO UES ER-493 (concrete) and ICC-ES ESR-1056 (masonry).
- Tested per ACI355.2 and AC193.
† Ships direct from factory.
Technical DataInstallation 1. Drill a hole in the base material using a carbide drill bit (complying with ANSI B212.15) with the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to the specified minimum hole depth overdrill to allow the thread tapping dust to settle, and blow it clean using compressed air. (Overhead installations need not be blown clean.) Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and the dust from drilling and tapping. 2. Insert the anchor through the fixture and into the hole. 3. Tighten the anchor into the base material until the hex-washer head contacts the fixture.
Powers 7221 5/8 x 5 Wedge-Bolt OT Concrete Screw Anchor Zinc Plated
5/8 x 5 Concrete Screw Anchor
Product Detailed Description
The Wedge-Bolt® anchor is a one piece heavy duty anchor with a finished hex head. It is simple to install, easy to identify, fully removable and vibration resistant. the Wedge Bolt has many unique features and benefits that make it well suited for many applications in a variety of base materials. Optimum performance is obtained using a combination of patented design concepts. The steel threads along the anchor body self tap into the hole during installation and provide positive keyed engagement.
The benefit to the designer is higher load capacities, while the benefit to the user is ease of installation. The Wedge-Bolt can be installed with either a powered impact wrench or conventional hand socket.
Wedge-Bolt OT – The Wedge-Bolt OT isspecifically engineered for use in fixture clearance holes sized a minimum of 1/8" over nominal. The Wedge-Bolt OT must be installed with an ANSI rotary drill bit.
Application & Use:
- Racking and Shelving
- Support Ledgers
- Material Handling
- Storage Facilities
Features & Benefits:
- One-piece design eliminates possibility of lost anchor parts or improper assembly
- Can be installed with an impact wrench or conventional hand socket
- Fast installation and immediate loading minimizes downtime
- High load capacities and full contact along thread length
- Diameter and length ID stamped on head of each hex head anchor for easy inspection
- Finished hex head provides attractive appearance and eliminatestripping hazard
- Can be installed closer to the edge than traditional expansion anchors
- Versatile installation in concrete, block and brick masonry
- Ratchet teeth on underside of hex washer head lock against the fixture
- Removable and will not leave componentsin the hole
This Powers Fasteners 07221PF Wedge-Bolt® OT Screw Anchor (Carbon Steel Orange Tip) typically ships within 24 to 48 hours
|Have questions or need more information about our 'Powers 7221 5/8 x 5 Wedge-Bolt OT Concrete Screw Anchor Zinc Plated', please contact us?|
- Definition of emigration biology
- Lush decor sheer curtains
- Index of shameless s10e01
- Italian food forest hills
Titen HD® Heavy-Duty Screw Anchor
With the hope of hearing the desired. answer asks Vlad. Very much, - Christina says with a slight smile, and he pauses in disappointment.
Concrete anchor 8 5
Finally she breathed sharply and shuddered. What was that. - through a dream she asked - I do not remember anything, but I was fabulously good. " Without answering, I put her on her side next to me and began to cover her face with kisses.Concrete Anchors: Which ones are better?
Where did you get it. And why does my cell phone claim that you are calling from my mother's phone. " Jane looked inquiringly at Barbara: "Is this daughter you are going to visit, her name is not Anna Siddel by any chance?" Barbara smiled.
You will also be interested:
- Walker flex pipe chart
- Monat find a consultant
- Monster jobs dallas
- Hidden pictures for seniors
- Christ apostolic church worldwide
- Funny store name generator
Julia. I'm 35. There are no children.