Mississippi sportsman classified

Mississippi sportsman classified DEFAULT

Users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully. While we encourage debates, such discussions should remain respectful and not be offensive. Obscene, vulgar, sexually oriented, hateful, threatening, racial or otherwise offensive language will not be tolerated. Likewise, personal attacks are not allowed on the site, and will be removed immediately upon discovery.

All posts, comments, photographs and classifieds are subject to editing or deletion at the sole discretion of the MS-Sportsman.com administrators and/or moderators. All threads can be locked at the discretion of MS-Sportsman.com administrators and/or moderators.

MS-Sportsman.com reserves the right to remove any user for any reason.

Although the administrators and moderators of MS-Sportsman.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither Mississippi Publishing nor its administrators or moderators will be held responsible for the content of any message, public or private.

Users should only upload content for which they own the copyright or for which they have the authority to distribute. By submitting content, users grant Mississippi Publishing a non-revocable license to utilize or distribute that content in any form for any purpose including third-parties without compensation.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you agree with these rules, and that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful or threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.

MS-Sportsman.com nor its parent company is responsible for any classified ads posted on our free classified section. We do not warranty any products posted for sale or mediate disputes between users. All such disputes are the sole responsibilities of those involved in the transaction in question, and MS-Sportsman.com will not mediate any disputes.

NOTE: MS-Sportsman.com advises our users to proceed with caution whenever purchasing items from the classified section, and encourages review of said product before any money exchanges are made. We discourage the use of any wire services or holding companies for payments, as this is a common tactic used by scammers. Users are encouraged to report suspected scams by clicking on the ad and then clicking the red button that reads “Is This A Scam? Report It.” While MS-Sportsman.com administrators do all possible to keep the site free of such scammers, it is the sole responsibility of the user to guard against fraud. MS-Sportsman.com nor its parent company will be held responsible for any transaction.

Of course, any user suspected of abusing the classified system can and will be banned from the site.

Customer Privacy Policy

Sours: https://m1djash9.anvilcloud.pub/terms-of-service/

Hunting Land Classified Ads

  • Avoid scams, only deal with people who are willing to meet you in person. Beware of people who want to wire money, use cashiers checks, money orders, Paypal, Google Wallet, other online cash services or want to drop ship products. Learn more here. Classified ads are posted by individuals as is, with no guarantees by this site. We will not provide user contact information. Louisiana Sportsman is not involved in any transaction and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer any protections or certifications.

    Sours: https://app.louisianasportsman.com/lpca/index.php?section=classifieds&event=view&action=list_archived_ads&cat=RE&subcat=RE13
    1. 1987 mustang steering wheel
    2. Clark county district courts
    3. Dolby atmos receiver


    Landowner permission is required to hunt, fish, or trap on private lands. MDWFP Wildlife Management Areas are subject to special seasons and regulations which may vary from statewide seasons and regulations. Contact the MDWFP or area personnel (see Wildlife Management Areas) for information about these areas.

    License and Hunter Education Requirements

    For information on license requirements, license exemptions, and hunter education requirements, see “License Information” on License Information.

    Unlawful Purchase of License

    Any person who obtains a license under an assumed name or makes a materially false statement to obtain a license is guilty of a felony and shall be subject to a fine of two thousand dollars ($2,000) and/or can be imprisoned for a term of one (1) year.

    Shooting Hours

    Legal shooting hours for resident game are one-half (1/2) hour before sunrise to one-half (1/2) hour after sunset. Legal shooting hours for migratory birds are one-half (1/2) hour before sunrise to sunset.

    Legal Game

    For description of legal bucks, see White-tailed Deer Management Zones. Raccoon, fox, opossum, beaver, nutria, coyotes, and bobcats may be legally hunted at night, with or without the use of a light and with dogs, except during the spring turkey season. Hunters may hunt raccoon with dogs during the spring turkey season with a permit issued from MDWFP. These permits may be obtained online at mdwfp.com.

    Landowners, leaseholders, or their designated agents may take nuisance animals year-round on lands owned or leased by them. Beaver, coyotes, nutria, fox, skunk, and wild hogs are classified as nuisance species and can be taken year round by licensed hunters subject to applicable regulations (see MDWFP Rule 7.1).

    Weapons and Loads

    Legal weapons for hunting from one-half (1/2) hour after sunset to one-half (1/2) hour before sunrise are restricted to handguns or rifles using no larger than .22 standard rimfire cartridges (no. 22 magnums) and shotguns with shot no larger than No. 6.

    When hunting migratory birds, a shotgun must be “plugged” so that it can hold no more than three (3) shells at one loading.

    The hunting of turkeys during the spring gobbler and fall either-sex seasons shall be restricted to shotguns with shot no larger than No. 2 and compound, recurve, crossbow, and long bows. However, any quadriplegic may hunt turkey with a rifle.

    Decoys and Bait

    It is illegal to hunt any wild animal or wild bird with the aid of live decoys or bait. Liquid scents may be used. Electrically operated calling or sound-reproducing devices may be used for hunting crow and nuisance animals. See MDWFP Rule 7.1 for information on baiting of nuisance animals.

    Hunting Dogs

    Running of dogs during spring turkey season is allowed only by the exceptions designated in MDWFP Rule 5.3. Dogs are not allowed for hunting deer during archery season, primitive weapon seasons, or still hunting season. Application for dog field trials must be made to MDWFP at least 5 working days before the opening of the trial.

    Meaning of “Unloaded”

    “Unloaded” means that a cartridge or shell is not positioned in the barrel or magazine of the firearm or in a clip, magazine, or retainer attached to the firearm; or in the case of a caplock muzzle-loading firearm,”unloaded” means that the cap has been removed; or in the case of a flintlock muzzle-loading firearm, “unloaded” means that all powder has been removed from the flashpan.

    Hunting from Roads, Vehicles, and Boats

    It is unlawful to hunt or shoot in, on, or across any street, public road, public highway, railroad, or the rights-of-way.

    Rule 1.4 Hunting from a Motorized Vehicle

    A. It is unlawful to shoot at any wild animal, or wild bird from a motorized vehicle or motorized conveyance unless the progress from such vehicle or conveyance has completely ceased.

    B. It is unlawful to hunt, chase, take, or pursue any wild animal other than squirrels and beaver from a motorboat or other watercraft having a motor, unless the motor has been completely shut off and its progress has ceased.

    C. It is unlawful to discharge any firearm from a boat or other watercraft operating on the public waters of this state during night-time hours from 30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise; except the Commission may set special seasons and regulations for the taking of alligators at night during dates and times set by them.

    History: Revised April 2014.

    SOURCE: MISS. CODE ANN. §§49-1-29, 49-4-4, AND 49-7-45. Deer may not be taken from a boat at any time.

    Animal Control Permits

    Animal Control Permits may be issued to scare, harass, and/or kill deer that are destroying crops only after an MDWFP officer has inspected the damage and requested the issuance of such permits. To request an officer to inspect your damage, contact the appropriate regional office. Regional office phone numbers can be found on Wildlife Management Areas.

    Killing Deer Out of Season

    If a person is convicted of killing any deer out of season, that person may be fined not less than $100 and his license may be revoked for a year by the Commission on Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks.


    It is unlawful to hunt deer at night with the aid of a light, lighting device, or light amplifying device. Headlighting deer is a Class I violation and a conviction is punishable by a minimum $2,000 fine and forfeiture of hunting, trapping, and fishing privileges for one to three years.

    Any equipment used to hunt or kill deer at night with a lighting device that is subject to seizure is considered contraband property and will be seized by the enforcement officer. This equipment is subject to forfeiture and may become the property of the State of Mississippi.

    A person may be charged with headlighting if that person is caught shining lands on either side of a public road with a firearm in the vehicle. An individual who shines the lands on either side of a public road with no firearm in the vehicle may be charged with harassing wildlife. This provision does not apply to normal use of lights while driving, emergency vehicles, landowners, or agricultural leaseholders searching for livestock or lawfully hunting, trapping, or fishing.

    Transporting Game

    Any game animal, bird, or fish lawfully taken may be possessed at any time. A permit number is required before transporting live wild hogs, wild boar, or feral hogs. To obtain a permit number, contact 601-432-2170 (24-hour dispatcher) prior to transporting any live wild hog.


    It is unlawful to throw, dump or otherwise dispose of any dead wildlife, wildlife parts, or waste on roads, rights-of-way of such roads, highways, or upon any private property without the permission of the owner of such property.

    Selling of Animals Native to Mississippi

    It is unlawful to buy, sell, offer for sale, or exchange for merchandise or other consideration, any game animal, game bird, or game fish (regardless of whether it was taken in or out of Mississippi), except as follows: The skins and sinew of legally taken deer can be bought or sold at any time, products crafted or made from deer bone or antlers not in velvet can be sold, any part of a wild turkey, except the meat, may be bought or sold, and any parts of nuisance animals may be bought or sold. The meat of wild hogs may only be sold upon inspection per regulation of the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce. The carcasses of raccoons, opossums, and muskrats may be sold for food during the open trapping season, and for 30 days after the close of trapping season. It also is illegal to buy or sell any non-game wildlife native to Mississippi, or any mounted game animals, game birds, or game fish.

    Protected Wildlife

    Protected Wildlife are species that may not be hunted, molested, bought, or sold. All birds of prey (eagles, hawks, osprey, owls, kites, and vultures) and other native non-game birds are considered Protected Wildlife. Additionally, all species receiving protection under the Federal Endangered Species Act and/or Mississippi’s Endangered Species Act are Protected Wildlife. Some of these species are more likely than others to be encountered by Mississippi hunters in the field: black bear, gopher tortoise, and sawback turtles (black knobbed, ringed, and yellow blotched) are examples. A full list of federal and/or state-endangered species occurring in Mississippi can be found by navigating to http://www.mdwfp.com/seek-study/science-resources.aspx and clicking on “endangered species.”

    Migratory Game Birds

    Any person 16 years of age and older must have both a federal waterfowl stamp (or temporary proof of electronic purchase) and a state waterfowl stamp (or proof of electronic purchase) in order to hunt migratory waterfowl (ducks and geese). If a physical stamp is in possession, it must be signed by the hunter across the face of the stamp. Exempt landowners and hunters over the age of 65 also must have these stamps when hunting waterfowl. Dove, rail, gallinule, coot, woodcock, crows, and snipe are not classified as waterfowl and may be hunted without such stamps.

    All licensed hunters hunting migratory game birds (dove, rail, gallinule, coot, woodcock, snipe, crows, and waterfowl (ducks and geese) must be H.I.P. (Harvest Information Program) certified. H.I.P. certified means taking the Migratory Bird Survey at time of license purchase or separately.

    Public Waterways

    Public waterways are defined in Miss. Code Ann. §51-1-4, and set forth on a map at www.mdeq.ms.gov/water/surface-water/public-waterways/. All citizens of the state of Mississippi and other states, have the right to use the public waterways for free transport, fishing, and water sports. Any person using the public waterways of the state does so at his or her own risk. The use of the public waterways of the state does not entitle any person to trespass upon any lands adjacent to the stream or waterway. No person using the public waterways may harm or disturb the banks or bed of the stream, nor may any person hunt, fish, or go across any adjacent lands under floodwaters outside the natural banks of the waterway. The right of the public to use the public waterways does not include the use of motorized vehicles (ATV’s, trucks, etc.) on the streambed. Exceptions to this prohibition are set forth in Miss. Code Ann. §51-1-4.


    Trappers must have permission to trap on any land other than their own. A trapping license is required of anyone 16 years of age or older who traps fur-bearing and nuisance animals on property other than their own. A trapping license is also required of each assistant or helper 16 years of age or older employed or used by a trapper. Trappers are required to have an identification number, which is registered with MDWFP, attached to ALL traps by a metal tag or permanently inscribed, etched, or stamped on the trap. Any trap found without a registered identification number will be in violation and subject to removal by a conservation officer.

    It shall be unlawful for any person to disturb the traps of another or to take furbearing/nuisance animals from them unless authorized by the owner. A trapping license is required to sell the pelts and/or skins of nuisance animals and furbearers, and may be sold only during the trapping season and for 30 days thereafter. All traps must be attended at least once every 36-hour period.

    No traps may be placed on or set within 100 feet of any street or public road. Except, a municipality or county, or any person who has contracted with a municipality or county, may place or set only snare traps within one hundred (100) feet of any road or street located within such municipality or county. The governing authority of the municipality or the board of supervisors of the county shall make a finding that such placement of snare traps is reasonable and necessary to protect the public safety by removing fur-bearing and nuisance animals that threaten the safety of public roads and bridges. Snares shall be submerged at least fifty percent (50%). Additionally, landowners may trap on their own land within 100 feet of a public road, but not within the maintained road right-of-way.

    No body-gripping (conibear-type) traps that exceed 7 inches inside jaw spread may be set on any public lands unless submerged in water.

    Licensed trappers may maintain raw fur, green pelts, or dried fur in storage at any time. Anyone transporting raw fur or green pelts from 11 days after the close of trapping season until the day before the opening of trapping season must tag and identify such fur and pelts with the date, county of harvest, and person who trapped them.

    It is illegal to trap with the aid of bait, recordings of bird or animal calls, or electrically amplified imitations of calls of any kind. Except, lure is allowed for trapping furbearers, beaver, nutria, coyote, skunk, and fox, provided that no more than two and one-half (2.5) cubic inches of such lure may be placed or located within twenty (20) feet of any trap. The lure amount of 2.5 cubic inches is approximately the volume equivalent of a regulation-sized golfball. All lure within twenty (20) feet of any trap must be covered and not visible from above. However, there are no lure restrictions when used inside live-cage type traps that do not exceed forty-two (42) inches in length, fifteen (15) inches in width, and twenty (20) inches in height. Liquid scents may be used.

    The carcasses of raccoons, muskrats, and opossums may be sold for food during the open trapping season and for thirty (30) days after the close of trapping season. The holder of an All Game License, Sportsman License, or Trapping License may sell any part of any nuisance animal year-round.

    Tagging of Otter and Bobcat

    Federal regulations, which require tagging to account for harvest of bobcat and river otter, are in effect. The Commission requires the tagging of otter and bobcat, to account for harvest of these species, which are subject to federal export regulations (CITES Tags). Bobcat and river otter harvested in Mississippi must be CITES tagged prior to shipping or transporting out of Mississippi. It is not required to present the carcass or pelt to the MDWFP in order to purchase CITES tags.

    CITES tags (via over-the-counter purchases) are only available for purchase from November 1 - April 15 at the following MDWFP locations: Jackson Office, North Region Office, Central Region Office, South Region Office, Buccaneer State Park, Clarkco State Park, Hugh White State Park, J. P. Coleman State Park, John Kyle State Park, Legion State Park, Leroy Percy State Park, Natchez State Park, and Paul B. Johnson State Park. Tags are sold in lots of five each for $1.29 only at the above listed locations. Quantities at each location may be limited, therefore, it is recommended to call in advance.

    CITES tags are no longer available by mail-in requests.

    Alligator Hunting Permits

    Alligator hunting in Mississippi is allowed by special permit only. There are separate seasons for public waters and private lands. Each alligator permit allows the harvest of two alligators 4 feet long or longer, but only one may exceed 7 feet long. The MDWFP issues harvest tags to each permittee and harvest reporting is mandatory.

    Public Water Permits – A limited number of public water permits are offered each year. (A random drawing will be conducted by a third-party entity for all available permits in each of the seven alligator hunting zones. To be entered into the drawing, qualified applicants must submit an application electronically between June 1-8. The application is free but there will be a processing fee charged. There are seven zones and customers are limited to one application in a zone of their choice.). To qualify for a permit you must be 16 years of age or older and possess one of the following prior to June 1: a valid Mississippi Sportsman License, All Game Hunting/Fishing License, Small Game Hunting/Fishing License, Apprentice Sportsman License, Apprentice All Game License, Apprentice Small Game License, Senior Exempt License, Disabled Exempt License, or Lifetime License. Winning applicants will be notified via email on or about June 14. A link will be provided to purchase the alligator permit and license. Winners will have a deadline to purchase their permit. Upon the deadline, a second drawing of the remaining undrawn applicants will take place to fulfill any deficits of available unpurchased permits. An online Alligator Hunting Training Course is available at www.mdwfp.com/alligator. An Alligator Hunting License is $25 and an Alligator Possession Permit is $200. Any hunting party guests 16 years of age and older must possess a valid Alligator Hunting License and an All Game Hunting License. Lifetime License holders are exempt from the Alligator Hunting License. Hunter education requirements for licenses do apply. For more specific regulations and application procedures, visit www.mdwfp.com/alligator.

    Private Lands Permits – There are 36 counties open to private lands permits. To be eligible, properties in open counties must contain at least 20 acres of privately owned permanent surface water. One harvest permit voucher is issued for properties with at least 20 acres of eligible water and one additional voucher for each additional 100 acres of eligible water. Applications are available at www.mdwfp.com/alligator. Applications are submitted in June and the deadline for submission is July 1. Only one application may be submitted per property. Applicants may be residents or non-residents 16 years of age or older. Applicants must provide signed permission from the landowner, copies of property tax receipts, property deed and legal description, and a property boundary map. An online Alligator Hunting Training Course is available at www.mdwfp.com/alligator. License requirements for drawn applicants are an Alligator Hunting License ($25) and an Alligator Possession Permit (Resident-$100, Non-resident $200), as well as an All Game Hunting License. Any hunting party guests 16 years of age and older must purchase an Alligator Hunting License and an All Game Hunting License. Lifetime License holders are exempt from the Alligator Hunting License. Hunter education requirements for licenses do apply. For more specific regulations and application procedures, visit www.mdwfp.com/alligator.

    Sours: https://www.eregulations.com/mississippi/hunting/hunting-regulations-requirements

    Mississippi Firearms Classifieds

    Welcome to the NEW Armslist.com. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to move forward and take the site in a slightly different direction. Fortunately, despite this, we are working hard to make the site MUCH better for law abiding Americans, and MUCH worse for those that are not law abiding Americans. Scammers have tried to prey upon Armslist users in the past, and while we may not eradicate their presence 100%, we will eradicate the vast majority. People have complained of impolite offers and communications from users with bad manners. That will be nearly eradicated with the new version of the site. And lastly, the financial, emotional, human, and other costs of the never-ending legal assaults on Armslist have made it impossible for us to keep the site free in the way it was in the past. Thank you for your support, and welcome to the new Armslist.com.

    Please upgrade your free account with premium personal account to unlock the features.

    Sours: https://www.armslist.com/classifieds/mississippi

    Classified mississippi sportsman

    Wildlife & Hunting

    Q: Why should I be concerned about wild hogs?

    A: Wild hogs are the most prolific large mammal in North America. Once wild hogs are established in an area, they can spread rapidly and reproduce twice per year. They can be blamed for at least $1.5 billion in damages in the U.S. every year. This damage includes agricultural damage, levees, food plots, golf courses, water quality degradation, wildlife population declines, and damage to sensitive habitats such as wetlands and beaches. Wild hogs can also spread a myriad of diseases to livestock, pets, wildlife, and even humans.

    Q: What are my options if I find wild hogs on my property?

    A: The best option to take care of the problem yourself is to build or buy traps for your land. In general, one trap per 1,000 acres of land is usually adequate for control. There is a wealth of resources online through MDWFP, USDA, MSU Extension, and many other sites. Visit the Additional Resources page to find more material about trapping wild hogs. If you decide to pay a private individual to remove wild hogs from your property, make sure the individual is dispatching all wild hogs on site before leaving your property. 

    Q: What do wild hogs eat?

    A: Anything. They are classified as opportunistic omnivores, which means they will eat just about anything they come across. Most of their diet (about 90%) consists of plant matter, but they also will not hesitate to eat live or dead animal matter including fawns, reptiles and amphibians, birds and bird eggs, small rodents, insects, and crustaceans. 

    Q: What is the reproductive rate of wild hogs?

    A: Sows as young as 6 months or even younger have been recorded as being able to breed. They average 4 - 6 piglets per litter, but can have as many as 12. Gestation for wild hogs is about 114 days, which means females can breed two times per year in ideal habitat. 

    Q: What are the differences between a wild hog and a domestic hog?

    A: Wild hogs are leaner and more agile than domestic hogs with longer legs and snouts. Wild hogs appear more hairy than domestic hogs as well. Sometimes, domestic hogs have curly tails and flopped ears, while wild hogs have straight tails and erect ears, but this depends on the breed of domestic hog or the ancestry of the wild hog. In general, domestic hogs will have solid-colored hair shafts, while wild hogs may have a grizzled (multi-colored) appearance. The skull of a wild hog usually slopes gradually to the top, while domestic hogs have a steeper incline toward the top of the skull.

    Q: Is wild hog meat good to eat?

    A: Yes, however, it is important to make sure you take appropriate precautions while dressing and cooking the animal. Wear protective gloves while dressing and butchering the animal, and properly disinfect all utensils and surfaces that have been exposed, and make sure the meat reaches pasteurization temperature (165° F). 

    Q: Is it legal to use bait to kill wild hogs in Mississippi?

    A: From the last day of turkey season until the first day of deer archery season, it is legal to hunt wild hogs over bait with no distance restriction on private lands. However, the feed must be in a covered, above-ground container and cannot be placed directly on the ground. Corn or other bait can only be poured or placed directly on the ground inside a legally designed wild hog live-catch style trap. For a complete description of the use of bait for the take of wild hogs, visit the Wild Hog Regulations in Mississippi page. 

    Q: Do I need a license to hunt wild hogs in Mississippi?

    A: Yes. Hunting wild hogs requires a valid Lifetime, All Game, Sportsman's license unless otherwise exempt. Trapping wild hogs requires a valid Lifetime, All Game, Sportsman's, or Trapping license, unless otherwise exempt. 

    In addition, persons hunting wild hogs with archery equipment or primitive weapons during archery or primitive weapon season must possess either a valid Lifetime, Sportsman's License, or an All Game Hunting License AND the Archery/Primitive Weapon Permit, unless otherwise exempt. 

    Non residents must possess a valid NR All Game Hunting License or a NR-7-day All Game Hunting License.  

    Q: It is legal to transport wild hogs in Mississippi?

    A: Yes, but only to an enclosure no larger than 500 square feet AND for the purpose of slaughter. The transporter is also required to obtain a Live Wild Hog Transport Permit. A full description of all transport requirements can be found on the Wild Hog Regulations in Mississippi page. 

    Q: Is it legal to use any type of poisons or toxicants for wild hog control?

    A: No, it is not legal to use any type of toxicant or poison for wild hog control in the United States. 

    Q: What is the best way to control wild hogs on my land?

    A: Trapping. Large corral traps are the most effective option for eliminating entire sounders (social units). For more information about trap types, strategies, and materials, visit the Trapping page on this site, or the other sources listed on the Additional Resources page. 

    Q: How do I know if I have hogs on my land?

    A: Wild hogs leave a variety of tell-tale signs that a landowner can easily recognize. Since hogs have no functional sweat glands, they wallow in the mud to cool off and deter biting insects. The "wallows" made from this activity will appear as a mud or water-filled depression in the ground. Wild hogs then rub excess mud off of their sides against trees or powerline poles. Probably the most notable sign that you have wild hogs is rooting. Wild hogs root under the surface of the ground to access food buried in the soil. This rooting will be strips or large patches of overturned soil that can be inches to several feet deep. This rooting can occur in food plots, agriculture fields (especially underground produce), forest floors, edges of water bodies, or levees. For a complete guide of hog sign on your property, visit the Recognizing Wild Hog Sign page.

    Q: Can I hunt wild hogs at night in Mississippi?

    A: On private lands, wild hogs can be taken year-round with no weapons/caliber restriction at any time of the day or night. However, if you choose to hunt wild hogs at night, be sure to take these precautions:

    • Contact your local sheriff's department to notify them of your plans 
    • Be familiar with the locations of all houses, roads, towns, etc. in your area
    • Be SURE to verify your target as a wild hog, shooting non-target species such as bear or deer carry stiff penalties
    • Be considerate of others; It is a good idea to notify neighbors or adjacent landowners or your plans before shooting at night

    Q: Can wild hogs transmit diseases to humans?

    A: Absolutely. There are at least 30 virulent and bacterial diseases and about 37 parasites carried by wild hogs. Many of these diseases and parasites can be transmitted to humans through infected water, bodily fluids, and ingestion of the meat, so always handle wild hogs with the following safety precautions.

    • Always wear protective gloves when handling any part of a wild hog
    • Keep pets and livestock away from any wild hog or parts thereof
    • Never eat, drink, or use tobacco products while handling any part of a wild hog
    • Always cook wild hog meat to at least 165° F before eating 
    • Disinfect all surfaces and utensils used during the butchering and/or preparation of wild hogs with an anti-bacterial cleaner
    • Properly dispose of all wild hog carcasses by burial or incineration
    Sours: https://www.mdwfp.com/wildlife-hunting/wild-hog-program/wild-hog-faqs/
    The Roadside Geology of Mississippi

    Real Estate Classified Ads

  • Avoid scams, only deal with people who are willing to meet you in person. Beware of people who want to wire money, use cashiers checks, money orders, Paypal, Google Wallet, other online cash services or want to drop ship products. Learn more here. Classified ads are posted by individuals as is, with no guarantees by this site. We will not provide user contact information. Louisiana Sportsman is not involved in any transaction and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer any protections or certifications.

    Sours: https://app.louisianasportsman.com/lpca/index.php?section=classifieds&event=view&action=list_ads&cat=RE&subcat=RE1

    You will also be interested:

    View Our Classified Ad Listings

  • Avoid scams, only deal with people who are willing to meet you in person. Beware of people who want to wire money, use cashiers checks, money orders, Paypal, Google Wallet, other online cash services or want to drop ship products. Learn more here. Classified ads are posted by individuals as is, with no guarantees by this site. We will not provide user contact information. Mississippi Sportsman is not involved in any transaction and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer any protections or certifications.

    Sours: https://app.ms-sportsman.com/lpca/index.php?section=classifieds

    5371 5372 5373 5374 5375