Dear Hiring Manager,
I am thrilled to submit my resume for your consideration for the role of Server within your highly acclaimed restaurant, Seaside Grille. I am confident that my 4 years of experience in the food service industry and my collaborative attitude make me a top candidate for this role.
With my last position as Server at a popular local Mexican restaurant my efficiency at solving problems and ability to work independently allowed me to grow from hostess to head server within just 8 months of working there. My responsibilities included managing a team of servers, training new employees, and ensuring that each guest receive an excellent dining experience.
I a team player, always eager to assist my coworkers wherever they need help. I’m service oriented and always try to go above and beyond for my customers. As a result, I have received a number of customer service awards throughout my short career.
I’m confident that I will surpass your expectations for this role of given the opportunity. It would be a thrill to be able to work for a restaurant with such a stellar reputation. My resume and references are attached. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Thank you for your consideration.
Server Cover Letter Sample
May 1, 2018
Dear Hiring Manager,
I would like to thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself as an applicant for the Server position at Cloud Clearwater, the tastiest seafood experience in Central Florida. As a caring and attentive person with a love for people and good food, I believe the Server position at Cloud Clearwater restaurant would allow me to effectively use my soft skills and my experience as a Server.
I have been a Server since high school. As a teenager, I began waiting tables at the local eatery, TradeLot Cafe, in my small town. Each Friday and Saturday night for four years, I would hit the dining room floor, serving over 100 customers a night. While most of them were friendly faces from around town coming out for a good time, I made sure that each time they came was a pleasant and enjoyable experience. I also served during college.
As a Server, I believe it is of high importance that the customer enjoys every aspect of their dining experience. As a graduate of Longford Tech, I am confident that I can be of great value to Cloud Clearwater and its customers. Throughout my education, I gained valuable knowledge of the restaurant industry.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to learning more about the expectations and duties of a Server at Cloud Clearwater. I hope to utilize my education and work experience in your establishment.
Free Server Cover Letter Sample
Although being a restaurant server is seen as an entry-level job that is forever body, the fact that servers are the frontline in customer service means that employers are looking for personable and professional staff members. It is a highly competitive market for jobs, so your server cover letter needs to stand out. The below sample cover letter for server jobs is a good starting point to craft your own cover letter for server position openings.
Free Server Cover Letter Template
Server Cover Letter Sample (Text)
On seeing your recent posting for the server at your restaurant, I am writing to you to submit my resume and apply for the position. With over four years-experience in waitressing and background work in various different customer service roles, I am a great candidate for this position.
My work experience including taking customer orders, providing menu recommendations, bussing tables and ensuring timely food and drink delivery, has prepared me to be a valuable addition to your team. For the past four years, I have been regularly commended for providing the best level of customer service to guests in a busy, high-volume restaurant environment.
My additional skills in communication, planning and team leadership make me a rounded worker who can get the job done and thrive in your customer-oriented position.
Highlights from my work as a server and in customer service include:
- Recognition for outstanding customer satisfaction and being awarded Employee of the Month on three separate occasions.
- Increasing and building the restaurant's regular customer base through a friendly rapport and superb attention to the customer's needs.
- Planning and organizing a serving team in the restaurant and for special events including weddings, banquets and other events for up to 500 guests.
My enthusiasm and dedication coupled with my excellent serving experience make me the best candidate to provide the highest level of customer service for your customers. I have always surpassed expectations in all my previous roles and would quickly do the same in your establishment.
I have dined in your restaurant before and have been massively impressed by the standard of food and service on offer. This is a culture I think I could thrive in.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the position in more detail, and I enclose my resume for your perusal. I am available for a follow-up conversation at any time.
Thanks for your time.
Tips for Writing Server Cover Letter
Because of the entry-level and often part-time nature of restaurant server work it is an area of work with lots of applications. So, it is important that your cover letter server writing is on point and makes you stand out. The above restaurant server cover letter sample is a good starting point (it can also be used for other server positions such as a cover letter for banquet server roles). The below tips will provide with more guidance on what to write.
- Let your personality shine! Unlike cover letters for other jobs, for a server position the employer will be looking much more at your personality than your skills. Write in a manner that shows who you are.
- Employers need to know you have properly considered why you are applying to a position. The easiest way to do this is to address your letter to the correct member of staff. Avoid standard greetings like ‘Dear Sir/Madam' and get the actual name of the hiring member of staff.
- Take some time to proofread your cover letter to remove any mistakes or typos. If you fail to do this, you are likely to get your application rejected.
- Server roles don't rely on specific training or qualifications, so you need to focus on your experience as a server and your personality on the job. Begin the letter by summarizing why you are sending the letter and why the employer should read on.
- Expand on the different, useful, skills you have gained from your experience and use examples. There is no need to tell the whole story, you just need to outline the skills. Don't provide so much information that the employer doesn't need to call you to find out more.
- Highlight your soft skills such as communication and teamwork to show that you are a rounded candidate that will have added value to the team.
- Now is the time to explain some specific successes that your skills have created in your past roles. Use specific examples of how your work has benefitted the restaurant and any accolades you have been given for your work. This is effectively presented as a bullet-pointed list.
- Show again that you have properly considered the restaurant before applying. State what it is you like about their establishment and how you see yourself fitting into that culture. This will show that you are serious about the position and working there.
How to Edit Server Cover Letter Template
It is essential to send your server cover letter in a formal PDF format, due to the PDF format is more and more commonly used in most companies. Just download the free PDF cover letter templates here and edit it with PDFelement, a robust PDF editor. You will get a nice PDF cover letter for server positions.
Free DownloadFree Download
Step 1. Open the Server Cover Letter Template
Step 2. Click on "Edit" and Enter Your Text as You Like
Step 3. Complete and Save Your Server Cover Letter
I let the member out of my mouth. Part of the sperm reached for him and hung in thin threads together with saliva in the air. Broke and fell on me. Slightly flowed out of the mouth and body along the beard. I swallowed all the semen in two sips.
Letter sample cover server
He deliberately stayed at work when she was late, and tried to drive her home more often. I didn't hope for anything, I just enjoyed the company of my sympathetic girl. A month after passing the check, our organization celebrated a New Year's corporate party. They did not go anywhere, since the company's offices were located in a large business center: there was enough of its own space.Cover Letter Example For College Student (2021)
Would have raped me without hesitation. I lay on the bed, tucking my neatly shaved legs over my head. This is another feature of mine.
You will also be interested:
- Mad scientist bbq wife
- Borderlands 3 special events
- 2016 toyota corolla struts
- Crafting stuff in minecraft
- Mph to mps
- Xander get your boy
- Ring bearer outfit blue
- 128g usb flash drive
- Vivir in spanish
- Buy phentermine canada online
The member did not feel the walls at all and dangled like in a glass. In complete silence, everything chomped and squelched. This amused me greatly and the excitement began to fall before our eyes. Action had to be taken.