Shop with Purpose
Shop with a Purpose! See the ways below in which you can shop for great items, but also support Iowa Humane Alliance and our mission to reduce companion pet overpopulation!
IHA Shirts and Sweatshirts
IHA Hooded Sweatshirts, Spay & Neuter T-Shirts,
IHA TNR T-Shirts, IHA Long-Sleeved Shirts, Coffee, Campaign T-Shirts, and other items in our clinic lobby.
Your purchase of Iowa Humane Alliance Spay/Neuter To Save Lives – Clothing
Unisex Sizes*: S M L XL XXL (+$3) XXXL (+$3)
Short Sleeved $15 | Long Sleeved $20 | Hoodies $30 | Coffee $10 | Campaign Shirt $20
Order your IHA Gear now to ensure a better life for animals in our community.
Contact [email protected] or call (319) 363-1225
*Sometimes we run out of certain sizes. IF this does happen, we put your name on a list and notify you once the order is submitted. We recommend you contact IHA before stopping by to pick up a shirt to make sure it is in stock. Once the shirts are ordered, processing takes about 3 weeks. Additional charges may apply if shirt(s) need to be shipped to your location.
IHA Charm Bands
Available: Dog, Cat, Heart, Paw Prints, IHA logo
Your purchase of Iowa Humane Alliance Spay/Neuter To Save Lives – Charm Bands is a great way to support our programs and they make a fashionable statement about the importance of life-saving spay/neuter. Each charm is made from recycled lead-free pewter with an earth friendly silicone band. Collect all five for a memorable statement of your lasting support for Iife-saving spay/neuter programs through Iowa Humane Alliance. $10 per charm band!
IHA Charm Bands make great gifts! Each band is individually wrapped with a card letting your gift recipient know that their gift supports life-saving spay/neuter programs.
– Layer all five for a great look
– Add them to a charm bracelet or necklace
– Charming bling for your cat or dog’s collar
– Use as a zipper pull for your luggage, purse, backpack or hoodie
– Use them for scrapbooking
Order your IHA Charms now to ensure a better life for animals in our community.
Contact [email protected] or call (319) 363-1225
to request your charm bands today! $10 per charm band.
Or pick up all five at:
The Iowa Humane Alliance Regional Spay/Neuter Clinic
6540 6th Street SW in Cedar Rapids
We are proud to be a BISSELL Partner for Pets member! BISSELL and LostPetUSA.net have teamed up to help organizations like IHA raise money, and now you can help too! When you purchase pet products on bissell.com and enter the code ADOPT at checkout, a portion of the purchase will be donated to our organization! Please help us show our support by liking the BISSELL Pet Foundation Facebook page.
Spay, neuter, adopt, love.
Please subscribe to our mailing list to be the first to know when the production is resumed.
Standard t-shirt (unisex)
Our images are usually designed for dark t-shirts. The product will be printed exactly as it appears on the image, so please double check the colors before placing an order.
More products with the same design
Ink PrintWe use 100% chemical-free inks to make sure our printing process is not destroying the planet, without compromising the optimal quality. No chemical product is used during the printing process and we only use organic inks certified eco-friendly by environmental labels such as the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Learn more about printing
This is our best seller for a reason. Relaxed, tailored and ultra-comfortable, you'll love the way you look in this durable, reliable classic.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton (heather gray color is 90% cotton/10% polyester, light heather gray is 98% cotton/2% polyester, heather black is 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Special Note: Mineral Wash colors have a slight yellow tint and not one is the same due to the special dye process
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
Product Type ID:210
Product measures: Men's T-Shirt
Fit: Normal fit
Standard US Sizes
30-Day Quality GuaranteeYour order will be professionally printed using industry-leading technologies, providing the best quality and durability without degradation of the print. After production, your order will also go through a strict quality control to double-check the quality of the print. If you're not 100% satisfied with the quality, we'll take your order back for a refund.
Learn more about printing methods
Learn more about our 30-Day Quality Guarantee
Vegan & Animal Rights DogsCatsAdopt
We donate a part of the sales to support the same causes promoted through the message on our political t-shirts. Your purchases contribute to raising funds for charities and supporting activist organizations.
View our donations
We source from sweatshop-free manufacturers with NO child labor, making sure that our clothing is socially responsible and have received several Fair Labor certifications. If you're looking for the highest level of ethical standards, we recommend our t-shirts made in USA.
Ethics FAQ|Fair Labor Certifications
Your order is printed using 100% vegan products and inks. We supply from manufacturers with policies against animal testing to make sure you can shop without supporting cruelty. All of our products are certified PETA-Approved Vegan.
Vegan FAQ|PETA Certified
Our products are supplied by eco-friendly manufacturers with sustainability policies in place. We print using organic inks with chemical-free textiles approved by strict environmental standards and we offer t-shirts made of organic cotton. Furthermore, our web server is powered by 100% green energy in order to minimize our carbon footprint.
Environment practices|About Organic
Print On Demand
Every product you order here is an individual item, manufactured by hand for you using industry-leading printing technologies. This is what distinguishes us from the screen-printing mass production. Printing on demand reduces waste and makes it possible to offer a wide range of designs.
Learn more about printing
Your purchase supports independent artists and grassroots activists. We are a collectively-managed cooperative of artists using art as a means of struggle to support activist causes. No gods, no masters, no bosses!
Learn more about us|Get Involved
Share your photos with the community
[email protected] - 244 Madison 100162817 NYC USA
- Uscis h1b address change
- Velocity rims 22 black
- Flower shops in deland
- 2007 cadillac escalade stereo
- Ucla health medical group
Watch Me Snip Spay : Vet , Veterinarian, I'll be there for you, Neuter, Animal, Dog , dog Doctor, Veterinarian Gift, Veterinary , paw T-Shirt
by First look
What material is this item made of?
100% combed ringspun cotton. The perfect fabric for a graphic tee and the softest in the business. (Due to product availability, cotton type may vary for 2XL and 3XL sizes)
What is the Return/Exchange policy?
We want you to love your order! If for any reason you don't, let us know and we’ll make things right. Learn More »
Having trouble getting your pet to wear his plastic e-collar after surgery? Here are some alternatives to protect his wound, and heal more comfortably while preventing him from chewing on his sutures.
- Forelimb wounds: Long-sleeved T-shirts knotted at the waist to secure them are a handy way to protect sutures located on your pet’s forelimb.
- Abdomen wounds: Short-sleeved T-shirts knotted at the waist are a good way to protect sutures located on your pet’s abdomen.
- Hindquarters wounds: Short-sleeved T-shirts put on backwards (tail through neck hole, legs through arm holes) and knotted to secure can help protect hindquarters sutures. (Note, this needs to be removed when your pet is taken out to urinate or defacate).
T-shirt with top knot to protect abdominal wounds.
T-shirt with top knot to protect hindquarters wounds
- Leg wounds: Putting 2 snug socks over your pet’s leg can deter wound biting. Loose socks may be difficult to keep in place.
- Comfy cone: This flexible collar enables your cat or dog to lie down more comfortably, while still preventing them from chewing on wounds. (These are sold at Angell’s Pharmacy).
- Bite Free/cervical collars: These collars help prevent wound biting without impeding peripheral vision.(Available at www.drsfostersmith.com)
- Inflatable collars: This is another option which preserves peripheral vision while protecting wounds. (Available at www.drsfostersmith.com)
Comfy Collar (for dogs or cats) – photo from www.drsfostersmith.com
Bite Free Collar – photo from www.drsfostersmith.com
Inflatable Collar with Canvas Cover – photo from www.drsfostersmith.com
Shirts spay neuter t
I declared and said, raising my glass. - For the meeting. For the meeting. - picked up Candice and there was a ringing. Candice, you excite me.How To Care For Dogs After Spay Neuter
Like this !!. oooh. How long have I wanted this. Just a big dick.
- Dream box learning math
- Highschool dxd books english
- Shadowave apk download
- 55 chevy truck lifted
- Mig 100 chicago electric
- Bremerton wa newspaper obituaries
- Rocky mount pet adoption
- Cookiezi sensitivity
- Unlv summer term 2021
In less than three minutes, she was covered for the fourth, no less powerful orgasm. Oh, boys, what are you great. - she turned on her stomach and sucked deliciously in turn both wet members of our heroes. Later she asked: - Kolenka, won't you give me your blacksmith.