Dog Training Pflugerville
Browse our selection of dog training classes to find one that fits the needs of you and your dog.
Petco is proud to offer online dog obedience training classes; train your dog from the safety of your home. Learn more.
Enroll In a Dog Training Class
Dog Training Pricing
Dog training classes at Petco is an affordable option for pet parents. See our list of individual classes and value packages below.
Puppy Training Level 1 • $149
6-week group course focused on socialization and training introduction
Puppy Training Level 2 • $149
6-week group course building on lessons learned in Level 1 and introduces additional commands
Puppy Training Essentials Package • $249
A 2-class package covering the basics of your puppy’s educational needs. Includes Puppy Level 1, Puppy Level 2 and AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy test.
Puppy Training Complete Package • $379 ($475 Value)
A comprehensive package giving your puppy the very best in training. Includes Puppy Level 1, Puppy Level 2, one of our adult dog classes, one private lesson and the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy test.
Adult Dog Training Level 1 • $149
6-week group course to help you solve behavior problems and introduce basic commands
Adult Dog Training Level 2 • $149
6-week group course building on lessons learned in Level 1 plus new commands
Canine Good Citizen® Class • $149
The American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen (AKC CGC) certification helps prepare you and your dog for the AKC CGC test as well as improve on existing behavior challenges.
Dog Training Essentials Package • $249
A 2-class starter pack for your dog. Includes Adult Dog Level 1, Adult Dog Level 2 or AKC Canine Good Citizen test.
Dog Training Complete Package • $379 ($475 Value)
An all-inclusive training package for your dog. Includes Adult Dog Level 1, Adult Dog Level 2, AKC Canine Good Citizen Class, one private lesson and the AKC Canine Good Citizen test.
Enroll In a Dog Training Class
What Is Positive Dog Training?
Positive dog training focuses on rewarding good behavior instead of punishing naughty behavior. Just like humans, dogs repeat behaviors that they are rewarded for. Our expert dog trainers use positive reinforcement dog obedience training techniques that are supported by decades of research to build respect and trust between you and your dog.
Timing and consistency are essential to successful puppy training. Petco's puppy training services introduce the basics and build on the commands you practice at home with your pup. The puppy training classes cover essential commands, loose-leash walking, problem-solving ideas for potty training puppy, chewing, digging and more. At our in-person puppy group training sessions, our expert dog trainers also leave plenty of time for puppy socialization and playtime.
After completing the puppy training, classes, test your pup's newly acquired skills with the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Test through AKC's Canine Good Citizen Evaluators at Petco.
Adult Dog Training
Dog obedience training takes consistency and positive reinforcement. Through Petco's Adult Level dog training services, our expert dog trainers will reinforce positive behaviors while building upon basic cues. We cover, coming when called, sit, stay and politely walking on a leash, managing undesirable behaviors, preventing boredom with enrichment activities, meeting new people, and adjusting to new environments.
Take your dog through the AKC Canine Good Citizen® training sessions with AKC's Canine Good Citizen Evaluators at Petco. This training course will prepare you and your dog to take the AKC Canine Good Citizen® Test which is also offered at Petco.
Private Dog Training
At Petco, we understand that some dogs and pet parents may need or prefer private dog training classes. Our private dog training services focus on your dog's precise needs. Sign up for one or multiple private dog training classes with one of our expert dog trainers.
Find Your Dog Training Class Today
Enroll In a Dog Training Class
Want to learn more about our dog training classes and packages, or speak to an expert dog trainer? Give us a call at (512) 252-3677.
- I highly recommend Signature K9 training.
We did the consultation with Daniel to discuss our 5 month old puppy german shorthaired pointer that had lots of puppy behavior that was over the top. Daniel recommended a 2 week puppy course in which we did and the results are amazing. Kona our pup has been transformed into an amazing dog.
she responds to sit, heel, settle and place and is under our control and not her own.
With out hesitation we will return for more training in the future
- We recently just adopted a new dog so our Kalvin would have a playmate and sister. These last four days have been a miracle seeing our Kalvin in play stance and romping around the yard with Meadow. Kalvin was a reactive, skittish dog. We found Angelo and he worked with us on basic, reactive training. Each session brought out more confidence in Kalvin. As pet parents we also had to be open to feedback and training ourselves too. Using Angelo as one of our trainers was the best thing we ever did. The day Kalvin got a sister would not have been possible without the training we did with Angelo. Never give up on your pets, working through and understanding them will always have a positive outcome.
- We absolutely love Apollo Dog Training! I cannot say ENOUGH about Julia’s calm demeanor and sensible approach. Our little girl Fiona has a very sad start to life and although she had some training provided by the rescue, when she arrived to our family from Houston, she was still suffering trauma. Julia understood our Fiona and established guidelines and appropriate behavior methods through compassionate commands. Julia recently cared for Fiona over Thanksgiving and our 1st trip away from her, was a total success thanks to Julia! Next up, we are taking on socialized walking! We love Appolo and Julia!!!!
- Maxine with Wilkes Dog Training is amazing. In a very short time, she taught us how to make the crate a positive place for our dog to where she actually enjoyed going in there at random times on her own. She also taught us the real reasons our dog was barking so much, what to do, and what not to do to lesson the barking. We also started working on our very strong leash pulling problem. Although our dog still has a long ways to go, we have already seen progress in just a couple of home visits! We highly recommend her. She is always available for questions throughout the day, and knows how to talk the dog owners off the ledge of frustration lol.
- Every Dog Behavior and Training has made such a difference! My little Chihuahua, Chiquita, who is extremely shy has grown in confidence and her ability to follow commands. All my friends and family have noticed the difference. The obedience classes are also fun and Michele really knows her stuff.
- I reached out to Lydia because I was up in arms when my sweet dog showed that she was not safe around my very young niece and nephew. I worked with Lydia for 4 months and she taught me so much! She helped me understand Leila's communication better and how to manage the people involved with the Leila and the kids. Lydia was always prompt to our meetings and was sure to follow up with additional learning materials for me to review. What I think I liked best was Lydia's empathy in her communication and her willingness to listen and respond to my specific needs. I seriously could not be any happier! I highly recommend Enlightened Hounds!
- I came across Bona Fido after rescuing a street dog from Peru and shipping him back to the US. He was unsocialized, scared, and unsure of everything. I knew I needed a trainer who could teach me how to be patient with him, how to be confident, and how to help him realize he was safe. In the six sessions that I had with Lisa, the difference in my dog has been night and day. I’m tearing up writing this thinking about how much he has improved and I know he would not have been able to come out of his shell without Lisa.
- Helen's training has given us a new dog! Three weeks ago I was sure we would have to leave him home from the family Thanksgiving celebration, and, with Helen's guidance and patience, we were able to take our boy with us! He was welcomed and admired by all the guests for his calm demeanor. Helen is worth every penny: taking the time to train us along with Coalhouse - who has a LOT of lab/puppy energy - and giving helpful and specific feedback. She always follows up on what we did, and outlines ways to keep moving forward. I would recommend her to anyone who needs guidance with their dog.
- Straight truck contractor jobs
- Does venmo charge
- Baymont check out time
- Futura display font
- Ice age toys amazon
With over 80 years of combined training experience, Jennifer, Erin, Reed, Cali, Sarah, Whitney, and Zión are some of the most elite dog trainers in Austin, Round Rock, Pflugerville, and surrounding areas. Together we utilize a collaborative, team approach to expertly provide you and your dog the most unique and successful dog training experience available in Austin and surrounding areas. We believe that dog training is all about communication, connection, and cooperation, and while we can train just about any behavior (watch us train dogs!), our greatest gift to dog training is the ability to show the dog parent (that's you!) how to train and effectively communicate with your dog. Regardless of your dog training goals, our results-based training process will help you build a better relationship with your dog.
The ability to bridge the communication gap between a dog and a human is priceless, and we are incredibly grateful that we can use our innate gifts to help dogs and people on a daily basis with our dog training methods.
The Conscious Dog Training team is constantly continuing their education to take our dog training skills to the next level. We have learned from numerous leading experts in the field including Kathy Sdao, Dr. Susan Friedman, Ken Ramirez, Emma Parsons, Peggy Hogan, Grisha Stewart, and many more.
We are here to help you with all of your dog training needs. We are behavior experts that specialize in both the prevention and successful resolution of behavioral issues. Whether you have a brand new puppy, a rowdy adolescent, an older dog, or an out of control dog, we can help.
Click here to download The Puppy Potty Training Solution!!!
Online Puppy School
Service Dog Training
Professional Dog & Puppy Training
Dog Training, it looks like art when you have the right person at the other end of the leash. So do you have a dog or is there room in your life for an added responsibility? One that you cannot put on a shelf and get to it later, when you have time for it. One that just happens to be tugging at your heartstrings. Whats that you say, “you want a new boat? I can help you with the new boat only if a dog is involved. I don’t have to tell you why you should get a dog. Thats for you to decide. When you bring me into the picture, earlier is always better for Pre-Planning or Preparing or you have had the dog for a while “Help me with the dog I have”. Dog Training & Dog Behavior, there is a difference and thats what I do. Of course I can teach you and your dog Sit, Stay, Down, Leave it, Come, but there is more to dog training and I will teach you to have a better understanding going into getting your dog and getting results that you will be pleased with. You are probably talented at what you do and if I needed a service or help in an area I knew little to noting about, I would ask for help. My certification being a graduate of the Internationally acclaimed Triple Crown Academy, now Starmark Academy (w Jessy Gabriel & Rob Dunn), years of experience in the field, continued education with Dr. Ian Dunbar, Pat Miller, Sue Sternberg, Jeff Gellman, John Rogerson, Ken Ramirez, Dave Kroyer, and networking with Veterinarians, Vet Techs, Pet Groomers have kept me busy. Please, read a few reviews on Google, Yelp & Facebook, ask your vet for a referral, this will hopefully give you some choices and feel at ease with choosing to train with me.
Did I mention that I do In-Home Dog Training, Yes, I come to your home to help you with your dog or dogs. My approach to Dog Training involves you and the family especially since you are the Human factor in this equation. It is with your assistance and tenacious follow-through that we are gonna get those all-important repetitions in. Like Lays potato chips, you just can’t have one. Feel confident that I will help you understand the nuances of puppy training, dog training and dog matters. I look forward to serving you and your canine when you are ready. Meanwhile I’m probably gonna have a cup of coffee, enjoy some AC while I can before my next appointment. If you do decide to or have questions, fill in the contact form and I’ll get right with you asap.
Working along side owners and their dogs is very personal, especially since you are inviting me into your home. From the moment you decided to get a puppy or dog, the wheels of change have begun. A sense of possibilities and new adventures are reeling in your mind. What comes next are the thoughts of responsibility and commitment to your dog and to your family. And now your thinking, “Who is going to train this dog?” At A Pack Nation, Peter Corpus, Professional Dog Trainer (that includes people too) will be there as soon as possible to get you on the right track. The way we see it, is that if your dog is trained and socialized properly, your dog can go to more places with you. A Pack Nation (Peter) will help you and your dog become a pack together with professional customized training programs suited for your specific needs, environment and unique canine.
We have the resources, the experience and will answer your canine questions.
We will utilize the right tools and approaches so your dog will be the companion you envision. Our Professional in-home dog training will get you on the right track.
If this is your first time having a dog, puppy or you are adding a new dog to your pack you may have questions such as:
- My dog thinks their in charge.
- I’m not sure what type of dog fits my/our lifestyle.
- My dog is so stubborn I don’t think lessons will help.
- Where and who can I go to when I have questions?
- Why does my dog do that?
- How do I train my dog to listen and pay attention to me?
- What am I doing wrong?
- When am I going to be able to walk without being pulled?
- Shy, afraid, I don’t know, it just doesn’t seem right.
- Why won’t my dog stop jumping on me and everyone else?
- My dog seems to be getting more aggressive.
There is no need for you to load the dog into the car and travel across town to a class when the best place to learn is in the familiar surroundings of your home.
A Pack Nation (Peter Corpus) will come to your house or a site of your choosing to train and assist with matters.
Tx pflugerville dog training
And at this time Vera Petrovna went to her boss Georgy Viktorovich to get permission for additional leave. Why do you need it. - asked the boss. You see, my daughter should give birth and I would like to help her. But won't her husband be able to help her.10 Fundamental Steps for a Focused Heel. Advanced Obedience Ep14
I can touch you, see - kissing him, sighing, moaning, - Ooo-o. my dear. You will always be with me.
- Black chrysler 300
- Crown c5 service code
- Og fortnite accounts
- Maplestory player count 2017
- Oakland county sheriff dept
- Mk sling bag
The Amazon obviously liked it, she purred just like a wild cat. At first, her hole did not succumb to the new guest. Several times I inserted a member into her anus partially, made them circular movements, processing it and stretching.