How to Install a Centerset Bathroom Faucet in a New Vanity Top
Insert the Faucet Into the Vanity Top
Start by attaching the mounting brackets to threaded rods on each side of the faucet. Fasten the retaining nuts, leaving a few threads exposed. Place the plastic gasket on top of the vanity top and over the sink holes, making sure to correctly orient the gasket.
Carefully insert the faucet body and threaded rods into the faucet holes by angling the mounting brackets so they can fit through the mounting holes. Ensure flush and proper alignment of the faucet onto the plastic gasket.
Fasten the Faucet to the Vanity Top
Secure the faucet to the vanity top by tightening the mounting brackets flush against the underside of the top, making sure the bracket spans the faucet hole completely. You can use an adjustable or closed-end wrench or a basin wrench if space is limited.
Attach Water Supply Lines
Once the faucet is attached to the top, attach the hot and cold water supply lines to the faucet. The supply lines will have a rubber washer on one end. That is the end that attaches to the faucet hot/cold water lines. Snug the connection but do not over-tighten.
If you are executing this project with the countertop off, be sure the water lines come up through the middle of the vanity cabinet.
Attach and Tighten Sink Drain Flange
Attach the sink drain flange to the vanity sink by sealing the underside of the drain flange with a waterproofing sealant. You can use plumber's putty. An alternative to plumber's putty is to use clear silicone caulk around the perimeter of the drain.
Fasten the drain flange to the sink by securely tightening the large retaining nut to the drain flange tailpiece on the underside of the counter.
Clean Up Residual Sealant
Flip the top over (if you're working with an unattached counter) and clean any putty or caulk residue which has oozed out from under the drain flange with rubbing alcohol.
Attach O-Ring and Pop-Up Drain Tailpiece
Place the rubber O-ring onto the drain flange tailpiece. It will seal the connection to the pop-up tailpiece.
Tighten the pop-up tailpiece with the pop-up opening facing the rear.
Insert Pop-Up Ball/Pivot Rod
Insert the pop-up ball and pivot rod into the pop-up tailpiece. Make sure the pivot rod is inserted into the little hole at the bottom of the pop-up drain piece. Replace the pivot rod retaining nut and finger tighten.
Install Drain Lift Rod
The pop-up drain is controlled by a lift rod. There is a lift rod bracket that attaches to the lift rod with what is called a clevis bolt.
Drop the lift rod through the rod hole on the top of the faucet. Insert it into the flat bracket and temporarily secure it with the clevis bolt. The final location of the clevis bolt attachment will be determined with the final adjustment of the pop-up drain.
Secure the lift rod to the pop-up drain pivot rod with the spring clamp. It gets installed first through the pivot rod, then through the lift rod, then again through the pivot rod.
Adjust Pop-Up to 1/2-Inch Action
Adjust the height of the pop-up drain so it is raised 1/2 inch when the lift rod is fully depressed and is sealed against the sink drain flange when the lift rod is raised. You may have to alter the location of the clevis bolt and/or the lift rod clip to get the proper action for the pop-up drain.
Install Assembled Sink/Faucet Into Vanity
With the faucet installed into the sink, install the vanity top onto the bathroom vanity.
Kobo 8 in. Widespread 2-Handle Bathroom Vanity Faucet in Brushed Nickel
More than 10 available / 21 Sold
Notify me when the price drops
- Includes hot and cold water hoses, mounting hardware and accessories
- Drip free ceramic disc cartridge for smooth and long lasting operation
- Two lever handles offer separate control of hot and cold water
- Mounts in 8 in. centers
- Includes 20 in. braided stainless steel flexible supply lines
- 3/8 in. compression NPT Standard US Plumbing Connection
- Flow rate: 1.2 gallons per minute
- Meets WaterSense for water conservation, NSF and cUPC requirements
- Does not include P-trap or mounting deck plate
- Overall Faucet Height: 9.75 in
- Spout Height: 6.25 in
- Spout Reach: 5.125 in
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1.5 in
- Handle Height: 2.63 in
- Handle Length: 2.9 in
- Minimum Required Top Hole: 1.25 in
- Ruby rd petite dresses
- Horario de walmart domingo
- Fantasy border png
- Game attendant main event
- Belle delphine boyfriend
Aqua Kubo Single Lever Bathroom Vanity Faucet – Chrome
Included in the price:
• Single Lever Polished Chrome Faucet
• Flex Water Hoses Included for easy installation
• All Mounting Hardware Included
• Solid brass waterway construction
• Self-contained ceramic disk valve cartridge assures smooth both volume & temperature control
• Single-hole mounting
• Polished chrome finish resists corrosion and tarnishing
• 100% pressure system tested
• Flexible braided hoses for easy installation
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
Water usage is limited to a maximum flow rate of 1.2 GPM at 60 PSI
• cUPC Certified
• NSF/ANSI 61
• Meas: 6.25″H x 1.75″W x 5.75″L
• Spout Reach: 4.5″
• Spout Height: 4″
* All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Prohs Collection VIOLET
The VIOLET Single Hole Bathroom Vanity Faucet by PROHS is perfect for any transitional bathroom vanity. It’s design features round curves and soft lines to add to your style
The One-Piece Structure leaves no potential leaking points or seams for dirt to fall into. It is designed to last a lifetime.
- One Piece Solid Brass Body
- 2 Color Finishes Available: Satin Nickel & Chrome
- Push Button Solid Brass Pop-Up Drain Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1.2 GPM @ 60 PSI
- Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Complies with IAPMO UPC/cUPC
- California AB1953 Compliant
Spout Reach: 5″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Faucet vanity with
The sight of a pumped-up guy or a lover crawling on all fours. I stared at her luxurious legs in pantyhose and crawled on. In contrast to the "pitching" I had an advantage: from below I saw what panties she had under her skirt.Bathroom Vanity Moen 8 inch widespread Faucet
Why should I argue with every scum in this casino. You don't need to be afraid of the supervisor now, but me, because if it doesn't work out in my opinion, then be sure I will. Make sure that you get kicked out of here. Please don't scare me, because I like you and I don't mind. We're wasting time.
You will also be interested:
- Bose mini soundlink
- 2006 can am spyder
- Sc legal residence application
- Cute pink nails
- Yugioh nexus card sleeves
- Unique serial number application
- Ryzen 5 3600 g
- Poseable anime figure
- Watch alcs live online
- Gas buddy phoenix az
Having spread the flaps of the sheet, I took his absolutely hanging member in my mouth. My whole body was under the table and only part of my shoulder and head were visible between the guest's legs. The guest, ignoring me, continued to drink. And eat further, while I diligently worked on his organ.