Promise meaning in Hindi
Promise Meaning in Hindi (à¤¹à¤¿à¤à¤¦à¥ à¤®à¥à¤ à¤®à¤¤à¤²à¤¬)
promise = à¤µà¤¾à¤¦à¤¾
promise = à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¤à¤¿à¤à¥à¤à¤¾
- Usage: Ram promised Raj to return his money back.
promise = à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¤¾
- Usage: Her work shows great promise.
promise = à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¤à¤¿à¤à¥à¤à¤¾ à¤à¤°à¤¨à¤¾
- Usage: He promised to help me.
promise = à¤µà¤¿à¤¶à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤¸ à¤¦à¤¿à¤²à¤¾à¤¨à¤¾
- Usage: He promised to come tomorrow
Promise Meaning in Detail
promise (noun) = a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future
promise (noun) = grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
Synonyms: promise, hope
- Usage: there is little or no promise that he will recover
promise (verb) = make a promise or commitment
Synonyms: promise, assure
promise (verb) = promise to undertake or give
- Usage: I promise you my best effort
promise (verb) = make a prediction about; tell in advance
Synonyms: predict, foretell, prognosticate, call, forebode, anticipate, promise
- Usage: Call the outcome of an election
promise (verb) = give grounds for expectations
- Usage: The new results were promising
- Usage: The results promised fame and glory
Also SeeIf you want to improve your english understanding and english to hindi conversions, please visit our daily "Meaning In Hindi"series where we cover a new english word every day and discuss its meaning in hindi.
promise - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we did not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of promise in English
- grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
Synonyms : hopeExample
- there is little or no promise that he will recover
- a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future
- make a promise or commitment
Synonyms : assure
- promise to undertake or give
- I promise you my best effort
- make a prediction about; tell in advance
Synonyms : anticipate, call, forebode, foretell, predict, prognosticateExample
- Call the outcome of an election
- give grounds for expectations
- The new results were promising
- The results promised fame and glory
A promise is a commitment by someone to do or not do something. As a noun promise means a declaration assuring that one will or will not do something. As a verb it means to commit oneself by a promise to do or give. It can also mean a capacity for good, similar to a value that is to be realized in the near future.
प्रतिज्ञा (promise) किसी व्यक्ति द्वारा किसी चीज़ को करने या न करने के लिए स्वयं को प्रतिबद्ध करने की प्रक्रिया को कहते हैं। कानूनी रूप से मान्य प्रतिज्ञाएँ संविदा (कॉन्ट्रैक्ट) में लिखी जाती हैं।Also see "Promise" on Wikipedia.
- True eyes skyrim download
- Gonna be moving lyrics
- Petco vaccination clinic nyc
- Expected move indicator thinkorswim
- Lg mini refrigerator price
English to Hindi Dictionary: "Promise"Raftaar World’s Leading Shabdkosh: Meaning and definitions of Promise, translation of Promise in Hindi language with similar and opposite words. Spoken pronunciation of Promise in English and in Hindi. Get meaning and translation of Promise in Hindi language with grammar, antonyms, synonyms and sentence usages. what is meaning of Promise in Hindi? Promise ka matalab hindi me kya hai. Promise ka hindi matalab. अँग्रेजी से हिंदी शब्दकोश: "Promise" शब्द के बारे में जानकारी। व्याकरण, विलोम, पर्यायवाची और वाक्य प्रयोग के साथ हिंदी भाषा में "Promise" का अर्थ और अनुवाद जानें। हिंदी में "Promise" का अर्थ क्या है? "Promise" ka matalab hindi me kya hai.
आज का राशिफल - Aaj ka Rashifal
रफ़्तार आपके लिए लाया है आज का राशिफल (Aaj Ka Rashifal), जो आपके हर सवालों के जवाबों को तुरंत ही देने में मदद करेगा। रफ़्तार पर दैनिक राशिफल पढ़ने वालों की संख्या दिन प्रतिदिन बढ़ती जा रही है और इस सफलता को ध्यान में रखकर ही आपकी सभी दिक्कतों का हल करने का प्रयास हम करते रहते हैं। पाठकों के सकारात्मक ...और भी...
चर्चित शब्द (Popular Words)
English to Hindi Meaning :: promise
Noun(1) a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do(2) grounds for feeling hopeful about the future
Verb(1) make a promise or commitment(2) promise to undertake or give(3) make a prediction about; tell in advance(4) give grounds for expectations
(1) Six weeks ago, a flurry of announcements saw the promise of peace dangle tantalisingly before some of Africa's most wretched countries.(2) Politicians promise what they want, not what they can do.(3) she made him promise that he wouldn't do it again(4) Merger mania during the 1996-2001 period failed to realize much of its promise and potential.(5) It holds within it the promise of peace and security, and he smiles.(6) he showed great promise even as a junior officer(7) I did not keep my promise to go home early(8) New approaches show promise , potentially bringing a proof of the Riemann hypothesis within reach.(9) I definitely don't promise to stop hoping that you'll bury the hatchet already.(10) Every indication points to the promise of continued improvements in the cost and performance of storage, depending on the technology involved.(11) Day three started with the promise of very fine weather but we were met with a delivery of a sudden shower as we followed a narrow dirt trail.(12) Although they all start out with great promise and potential, they invariably end up a disappointment and we hear nothing more about them.(13) forthcoming concerts promise a feast of music from around the world(14) For him, this odd little satellite traveling around an evocative solar star represents promise and potential.(15) On the contrary, molecular medicine holds remarkable promise for improving quality of life and delivering health care more equitably.(16) We will not hand over our consciences in return for a hollow promise of safety.
(1) make a promise ::वचन दो
(2) keep promise ::वादा निभाएं
(3) broken promise ::टूटा वादा
(4) keep a promise ::वचन का पालन करें
(5) promise to ::करने के लिए वादा
(6) break a promise ::वादा तोड़ना
(7) empty promise ::खाली वादा
(8) break one's promise ::किसी के वादा तोड़ने
(9) solemn promise ::वचन
(10) keep one's promise ::किसी के वादे को पूरा
2. potential ::
3. indication ::
4. hope ::
5. give one's word ::
6. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
7. prognosticate ::
8. assure ::
promise, promised, promises, promising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just tell me one thing that bothers you and I PROMISE I won't get mad.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
then we have to PROMISE each other
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
He will answer for his crimes, I PROMISE you, but not here.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
As long as you PROMISE to put it in your drawer and never cash it like the others.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
- Promise? - I do.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: promise
Meaning and definitions of promise, translation in Hindi language for promise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of promise in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'promise'
What promise means in Hindi, promise meaning in Hindi, promise definition, examples and pronunciation of promise in Hindi language.
Hindi in promise meaning
PROMISE - Meaning in Hindi
What is Hindi Language?
Hindi, or more precisely Modern Standard Hindi, is a standardised and Sanskritised register of the Hindustani language. Hindustani is the native language of people living in Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and parts of Rajasthan. Hindi is one of the official languages of India. There are 22 languages listed in the 8th Schedule of Indian Constitution. The official language of the Republic of India is Hindi in the Devanagari script and English. This English to Hindi Dictionary pertains is useful for improving your Hindi as well as English.
एक अच्छा विचार -
संसार का सबसे बडा दिवालिया वह है जिसने उत्साह खो दिया ।
— श्रीराम शर्मा आचार्य
What is this Dictionary all about?This is a student-specific and learner-specific English to Hindi Dictionary. You can find exact Hindi meanings and usage notes on English words here.
Follow admin (Hemant) on Twitter.Twitter Feed is not available.
If you are not getting reply for long time (2 mins), Admin may be not-available at the other side, OR admin is temporarily disconnected.
If u like it, please leave your email-id in the chat message with your query,
and admin will surely contact you with reply (mostly today itself).
Otherwise, you yourself think...... how can admin call you again, once you leave this website? :)
(To Close this message click on 'x' button above.)
Hello everyone, my name is Nikolai. Here's my story. At the time of the action described in the story, all of its characters were 18 years old. I was born. In Yekaterinburg.
- 300zx with 370z wheels
- Generac 5500 parts diagram
- Among us danganronpa mod
- Outer impact adapter plate
- Lakefront homes west virginia
- Highway 101 construction delays
- Pier one tall cabinet
Going to write a letter, I could not find the strength to do it, not knowing how to start it. Indeed, by and large, we did not know much about each other and the only thing that tied us tightly on that. Trip was spontaneous sex without obligations. It was an ordinary Saturday morning. He studied at one of the Moscow technical universities, was not deprived of appearance, but not to say that he was handsome.