Helping you be your
happiest, healthiest self
You have options, and we have the tools to help you decide which health plans best fit your health needs.
Multiple plan options and a full network of providers to support our diverse needs.
Save on Rx costs at an extensive network of local pharmacies.
Options to help cover everything from braces to dentures and all the cleanings in between.
Stay sharp with new contact lenses or glasses each year.
Onsite Health Centers
Low- or no-cost primary, urgent, or specialty care, virtual or on-campus.
Virtual second opinions for you or a loved one at no cost to you.
Free in-network primary care physician visits, simple as that.
Live virtual care and online resources from licensed psychiatrists and counselors, so you can prioritize your mental health.
Pharmacy discount program for chronic conditions + prescription drug coverage.
Secure your present, plan for your future and reduce expenses along the way.
Stock Purchase Plan
Own a piece of the Capital One pie. We match 15% of your contribution for both full and part-time associates.
Pretax dollars for your transit or parking expenses.
Take advantage of a % contribution.
Pre-tax dollars and a $ company match for both your health and dependent care costs.
Life and loss protection, at no cost to you.
No-cost automatic disability coverage for your peace of mind.
Market-leading (k) contribution, making retirement that much sweeter.
Subsidized associate stock purchase plans, just another way to invest in your future.
Options for your time, opportunities for your family and advice along the way. It’s time to BeWell.
Enjoy both companywide and personal paid time off.
Support for your growing family, including fertility coverage, and adoption or surrogacy reimbursement.
College coaching for your kids, and tuition assistance for you.
Employee Assistance Program
Employee assistance for whatever life brings.
Incentives for being proactive with your health.
Nutrition & Fitness
Registered dieticians on site, cooking classes and free virtual fitness classes.
Education assistance to support career advancement through tuition reimbursement.
18 weeks paid maternity leave, 8 weeks for all other parents. Time and support for new parents to bond, recover, and adjust.
Both guidance and financial support for associates building their families through adoption or surrogacy.
Additional care options for children and family when you experience a lapse in your routine.
Start your journey
We’re excited about where it may take you! Begin your job search or connect with us about future opportunities.
Explore Credit Card Benefits
Unlimited Rewards, No Expirations
There's no limit to how much cash back or travel miles you can earn with Capital One rewards credit cards. Plus, your rewards won't expire for the life of the account.
Earn travel miles on every purchase. Book through any site or service and redeem for any flight, car rentals, hotels, ride-sharing apps, cruises and more. Compare travel rewards cards
Earn cash back on every purchase, every day. Redeem your cash back for any amount at any time for the life of the account. Compare cash back cards
Redeem your rewards to lower your account balance.
Get Gift Cards4
Redeem rewards for gift cards with your favorite merchants.
Transfer Your Miles5
With our travel rewards cards, you may be able to transfer miles to one of our 10+ travel partners.
- 2008 jeep compass
- Kohler air filter
- Access update query
- Rochester police department fingerprinting
- Gas power rc boats
Capital One Quicksilver Card benefits guide
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card is the type of flat-rate cash back credit card that can make your credit card strategy complete if you have other credit cards. Or, if you prefer maximum simplicity in planning your spending, it can serve as your singular credit card rewards product that earns cash back on every purchase you make.
Besides the straightforward rewards system that offers percent cash back on all purchases, the Quicksilver has many other benefits that make it an attractive card option. Read on to learn about benefits of the Capital One Quicksilver to get the most out of this card.
Learn More: Is Capital One Quicksilver worth it?
An easy-to-earn sign-up bonus
The card comes with a decent sign-up bonus offer: Youll get $ after only spending $ in the first three months with the card. It might not be the highest in value, but the spend requirement is also low, especially considering that you have plenty of time to meet it.
A lengthy zero interest offer
The Quicksilver offers 15 months of 0 percent APR. This is an excellent offer, especially if youre looking to financing a large purchase or carrying a balance for any other reason.
After that period ends, youll be charged a variable APR of percent to percent, so its best to avoid incurring interest charges once the intro offer runs out.
No foreign transaction fees
The Capital One Quicksilver is a good card to take with you if youre traveling abroad. Not only are Mastercard and Visa cards (both of which Capital One uses for issuing Quicksilver cards) widely accepted worldwide, but the card also charges no foreign transaction fees.
Many other similar products typically charge around 3 percent for purchases made outside of the U.S., but with the Quicksilver, you can save money and continue to earn rewards while traveling internationally.
Card network benefits
Capital One offers Quicksilver cardholders additional valuable benefits, including certain purchase and travel protections.
Note that your Quicksilver may be either Visa or Mastercard of a certain tier, which impacts benefits offered to you. Some of the benefits listed below might not be included or might come with different terms. Consult your benefits guide to check whats available to you.
Your Capital One Quicksilver card may provide valuable purchase protection benefits, such as
- Extended warranty can extend the original manufacturers warranty for up to two years.
- Price protection can reimburse you for the difference in the price of an item youve purchased with the card if you find it sold at a better price.
- Purchase assurance can cover eligible purchases in case of damage or theft.
- Cellphone protection can reimburse you for the cost of replacement or repair of your cellphone in case its damaged or stolen. To use this coverage, you must charge your monthly phone bill to your Quicksilver card.
Travel coverage benefits
Another reason to take the Quicksilver with you on the trip is its travel protection benefits, which may include:
- Travel accident insurance can cover you and your eligible family member in an event of a qualifying accident if it happens while youre traveling on a licensed common carrier, entering or exiting it. This coverage only applies to the airfare youve purchased with the Quicksilver.
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance applies if you have to cancel your trip for a qualifying reason, as long as youve charged the tickets on your Quicksilver card.
- Baggage delay insurance may reimburse you when your luggage is delayed. The coverage is secondary to any other type of insurance you may have and only applies to essential items you need when away from home. As with other travel coverage benefits, your tickets must be purchased with the Quicksilver.
- Lost or damaged luggage coverage can reimburse you for your checked or carry-on luggage if its lost or in need of repairs. Again, you must charge your airfare on the Capital One Quicksilver to use this coverage, and its secondary to any other insurance you may have.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver can provide coverage in case of rental vehicle damage or theft when youve paid for it with your Quicksilver and declined the rental agencys insurance. This is also secondary coverage and kicks in after your own insurance policy.
- Travel assistance services can help you and your companions when youre traveling. You can also request information on travel requirements, such as documentation and immunization, before your trip.
Identity theft protection
Identity theft is a prevalent issue, and your Capital One Quicksilver can provide some relief if you believe youve been a victim. This may include:
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection can offer access to identity theft resolution services if you suspect youve become a victim to identity fraud.
- Identity fraud expense reimbursement can provide coverage for your losses incurred as a result of identity theft.
The Capital One Quicksilver is a convenient cash back card, but it has much more to offer than its percent cash back rate. Knowing all the benefits that come with this product, youll be able to get even more value out of itand potentially save hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Capital One Venture Card benefits guide
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is one of the most popular travel credit cards, especially among those that prefer easy-to-use cards with flexible rewards.
The Venture card is best known for unlimited 2 miles per dollar on all purchases, but its 60,mile sign-up bonus for spending $3, on purchases within your first 3 months also made a splash in a pond full of big fish.
You dont see flat-rate reward cards very often in the travel world, and the main benefit on top of the simple rewards scheme is that the Capital One miles you earn are remarkably adaptable. Venture card miles dont have blackout dates or expire for the life of your account, plus you can redeem them for 1 cent per point to cover eligible travel purchases from any merchant youve already made in the past 90 days.
Although the non-travel redemption choices (like cash back) probably wont get the most mileage out of your rewards, the sheer number of miles you can earn makes offsetting the $95 annual fee an afterthought.
Capital One Ventures biggest benefits
Aside from those primary perks, here are a few of the Venture cards biggest selling points:
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made outside the U.S.
- Up to $ Global Entry or TSA Precheck application fee credit
- Auto rental collision damage waiver reimburses up to most rental vehicles actual cash value in case of theft or collision damage
- hour travel assistance to help you organize medical, legal and/or travel services and get home safely
- Capital One Access grants you opportunities to snag presale tickets and exclusive sporting, musical and culinary experiences
- Capital One Mobile App controls and other and security features like Card Lock, $0 Fraud Liability, account alerts and emergency card replacement
- Over 10 partner travel programs to transfer Capital One miles to for a potentially higher value, including major airlines and hotels like JetBlue and Wyndham Rewards
Lesser-known Capital One Venture benefits
Although they may not be the top-billed benefits, these features certainly help make the Capital One Venture card a unique, competitive choice. After diving into the card terms, here are the most noteworthy perks that may have slipped under your radar:
Paying with your Venture card can insure eligible purchasesand yourselfwith these staple travel card protections:
- Purchase security: Also known as purchase protection, eligible items in need of repairs, replacement or reimbursement are covered for up to $ per claim for up to 90 days after the purchase date.
- Extended warranty coverage: You can register and extend eligible items original manufacturers warranty period by up to one year on warranties of three years or less.
- Travel accident insurance: You, a spouse and unmarried dependent children will be automatically be covered for up to $, in case of a qualifying loss of life, limb, sight, speech and/or hearing as a passenger on common carrier transportation, like planes, trains and some public transit.
Visa Signature benefits
Although Capital One doesnt advertise it widely on the card page, the Capital One Venture is a Visa credit cardbranded with the Visa Signature line of features, specifically. You wont get top-of-the-line travel features like trip cancellation/interruption insurance or complimentary airport lounge access since Visa Signature is the middle Visa tier (those perks come with luxury Visa Infinite cards), but the perks you do have can be plenty valuable.
Check with your issuer and Capital Ones Visa Signature terms for more details.
- Lost luggage reimbursement: Paying your entire common carrier travel ticket with your card will cover your lost or stolen checked and carry-on bags for up to $3, of eligible items.
- Travel upgrades and discounts: Your card also opens the door to a range of special travel offers, including premium hotel benefits like complimentary room upgrades (upon availability at check-in), Wi-Fi, daily continental breakfast, VIP guest status, a $25 food/beverage credit (upon checkout) and the Best Available Rate Guarantee (policy currently unavailable) at over properties worldwide in the Luxury Hotel Collection. You can also receive special discounts on Audi car rentals through Silvercar, over 60 Sonoma County wineries and golf fees and merchandise through Troon Rewards.
- Visa Signature Concierge: Visas hour concierge service acts like a personal assistant to help you with a variety of tasks like booking travel or entertainment tickets, arranging dinner reservations and even shopping for gifts.
- Roadside dispatch: By calling , youll also have access to pay-per-use 24/7 Roadside Dispatch. Standard service calls currently charge a set $ fee and include standard towing, tire changing, jump-starting, lockout, fuel delivery and standard winching services.
Eno assistant and virtual credit card numbers
If youre a stickler for security, Capital One credit cards could be some of the best cards for online shopping if you want the extra layer of protection a virtual credit card number can offer.
Eno, Capital Ones assistant program, helps you manage your account and alerts you of any suspicious activity. Plus, Enos security measures extend to creating and storing unique virtual credit card numbers for each merchant that you shop online with. That way, your card data stays under close watch because merchants never see your real credit card number.
Virtual credit card numbers arent as common as they used to be, primarily since digital wallets now perform a similar function, but this Capital One perk still delivers another level of comfort.
CreditWise credit monitoring
Speaking of security, Capital One offers a comprehensive credit monitoring service with no cost, credit card number or Capital One affiliation required. CreditWise gives weekly VantageScore updates and simulations, alerts you to any TransUnion credit report changes and even scans the dark web for your social security number in case your personal data may have already been seen by identity thieves.
Capital One Shopping
Capital One Shopping is a browser extension that scours the web and 30, other retailers for competing prices and coupon codes to help you save money. You can also earn rewards called Capital One Shopping Credits on eligible purchases, which you can redeem for gift cards to popular retailers like Walmart and eBay.
Its similar to other online shopping extensions such as Honey, but Capital One Shopping is a free, under-the-radar perk that can effortlessly save you a buck from time to time.
The bottom line
If youre in the market for a straightforward, affordable travel card, the Venture rewards credit card has the richest portfolio of travel benefits that Capital One has to offer. Its easy to cover the $95 annual fee with these perks; the cards no-annual-fee sibling, the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card, has similar benefits but doesnt come with a Global Entry or TSA Precheck application fee credit. That up to $ credit alone can cover your fee for the first year, and the higher rewards rate can cover you in the following years.
Still, while the Venture card offers a solid platter of perks, some cardholders might be better off with products more tailored to their spending. The identically priced Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, for instance, includes hard-to-beat features like boosted reward redemption value toward travel, extensive travel protections and partner offers with popular services like Lyft and DoorDash.
And though the Capital One Venture offers a lot of value for the price tag, you get what you pay for. If you want a travel card stuffed with premium benefits, youll have to look into luxury travel cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve® and The Platinum Card® from American Express. Those cards $+ annual fees can be pricey for many everyday cardholders, so the Venture card may still be one of the best options for less frequent travelers.
Learn More: Is the Capital One Venture Card worth it?
Guide capital one benefits
Flush with shame. Sorry, Len, - I no longer slowed down. - Somehow I didnt think. - I got up and went to the exit. - she laughed, - do you think the water flows differently in your room.Capital One Platinum Credit Card Review - BEST Credit Card For Building Credit?
Vasily rushed to the kitchen. Now you will go to the bathroom, tidy yourself up and clean everything here, understand. - Ivan Petrovich squeezed the girl's shoulders. And if you tell someone. - the man raised his fist to Masha's wet, swollen face.
- March madness picks
- Simple redstone clock
- Latest on hr 3012
- Short blunt bob
- Nesn on roku
- Cricut joy bundle
- Bowflex dumbbell workout chart
They are curly, and that doesn't say anything. They are SO curly - it is impossible to believe that every hair of this cheerful sparkling vortex can (in theory) be pulled with a straight string. It seems that they grow like wild steppe bindweed - from everywhere at once.