Pitbull Quotes and Sayings - Page 1
“If you continue to work hard, let that be the fuel to your fire.”
“I'm sharp. What the street taught me how to do is how to hustle. How to make something out of nothing.”
“Don't be afraid to lose. Listen. And always invest in yourself.”
#Invest In Yourself
“Simplicity is the key to success.”
#Keys#Simplicity#Key To Success
“I won't perform in Cuba until there's no more Castro and there's a free Cuba. To me, Cuba's the biggest prison in the world, and I would be very hypocritical were I to perform there.”
“Humor is everything. Everything. Usually the negatives turned out to be the most positive for me. In the music industry, any other artist would have looked at the situation I was in and thought, "Oh man, this is not for me." I looked at it more like Darwin exploring the GalÃ¡pagos Islands - survival of the fittest.”
“I'm taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive.”
“I've always had goals, always had visions, always had a plan, always been very strategic.”
“Everyday above ground is a great day, remember that.”
“I started doing shows in places that I couldn't pronounce, didn't know existed, and I've seen people that didn't speak English or Spanish rapping to every lyric and singing to every hook. I said, "This is the type of music that I want to do."”
“There's always something going on, and people need that 45-minute-to-an-hour-and-15-minute break, where they just escape and not worry about bills, health care and God knows what. That, to me, is when you're making great music: when people can just forget about what's going on.”
“This is the truth: I'm into sales. I love deals. I'm definitely a sucker for steals.”
“You cant get much whiter than me.”
“Show the World where you're from, show the World we are one...”
“Every time I reach a new audience, that means I'm doing something right.”
“It's all about music, because music is basically what's... been my avenue out of maybe being involved in things I shouldn't be.”
“Patience, passion and perseverance equals success.”
“I don't understand the word 'lose', I only understand the word 'learn'”
“The people in Cuba, they know what I stand for, and there's a lot of people in Cuba that stand for the same. But they can't say it.”
“Punish the deed, not the breed.”
“Life is to live it, not to let it live you.”
“I don't agree when the USA, that lives by a constitution, says, OK, just because you look this way, we're going to ask you for your documentation, or you gotta go back to your country.”
“In any country when you throw something in somebody's face, it's disrespectful.”
“I grew up around salsa, merengue, bachata, bass music, freestyle, hip-hop, techno, house, rave.”
“I'm definitely someone who enjoys life and wakes up with a ball of energy.”
#Enjoy Life#Balls#Wake Up
“There's no success without failure and no winning without losing.”
“Any time I see anything moving onstage, I'm cautious about it.”
“As Americans, which I suffer from myself, we have ADD.”
“I already had three strikes against me. One, I have light skin. Two, I'm from Miami, which wasn't getting looked at at the time. Three, I'm Cuban. But now, I've made everything that stacked against me into a virtue.”
“I'm no longer an artist, I'm a business partner.”
Our Favorite Famous Quotes about the Lovable Pit Bull!
Sharing is caring!
There are so many famous quotes pit bull quotes, it is hard to choose a favorite!
The breed is often so misunderstood by people who haven’t had the pleasure of meeting one.
I love my pit, and she loves her family.
They were once known as nanny dogs because of their protective nature around kids, and I have witnessed this with my own kids.
Here are some famous quotes about pit bulls!
Famous Pit Bull Quotes
“Punish the deed, not the breed.”
“It takes a lot of work to make a pit bull human aggressive. It’s not in their nature.”
“The more people I meet, the more I love my pit bull.”
“Educate, don’t legislate. Breed specific laws don’t work.”
“Pit bulls need exercise, discipline and affection in that order.”
Related: Our Top Pitbull Puppy Training Tips
“The average pit bull is nicer than the average person.”
“If your pit bull is fat, you’re not getting enough exercise.”
“A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.”
“This is the most dangerous animal in the world. It is responsible for MILLIONS of deaths every year. By its side, a pit bull stands peacefully.
“Judging me doesn’t define who I am, it defines who you are.”
“What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs.”
“Every breed of dog can be aggressive. It’s time to stop blaming the wrong end of the leash.”
In the 70’s they blamed the Dobermans. In the 80’s they blamed the German Shepherds. In the 90’s they blamed the Rottweilers. Now they blame the Pit Bull. When will they blame the humans?” -Cesar Milan
“The only thing inherently dangerous about pit bulls is an uneducated opinion.”
Related: The Lovable, Zany Pit: Funny Quotes About Pitbulls
“Beware of the pit bull, aggressive, licking, sloppy kissing, lap dog wannabe, stinky toots, food thief, bone hoarder, couch hogger, show thief and will follow you home and never leave your side.”
“Pit Bulls were once known as ‘nanny dogs’ because of how kind and protective they were of children.”
“Here is your friend, your partner your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”
There are so many more quotes about pits out there. What is your favorite? Let’s get the word out there about this amazingly loving and loyal breed! Tell us what your fave is from above and post your own below in the comments! Let’s share the pittie love!
Sharing is caring!
- Best small yacht
- Amd ryzen game benchmark
- Brave frontier promo codes
- Bostick tompkins funeral home obits
- Physeo discount code 2021
After scouring the internet and soliciting your feeback, we've compiled what we believe to be the best quotes about Pit Bulls (and are true of some other dogs as well, of course).
- "Pit bulls are the least likely to be human aggressive. On the whole, you have to do a lot of work to make them aggressive to people." -- Sue Frisch, Dessin Animal Shelter manager
- "Pit bulls are..... Beauty without Vanity, Strength without Insolence, Courage without Ferocity, and all the Virtues of Man, without his Vices."
- "My Pit Bulls are smarter than your honor student."
- "Hug-a-bull, Love-a-bull and Kiss-a-bull"
- "You think pitbulls are dangerous? Have you seen who's running our country?"
- "Yes, I sleep with pitbulls"
- "If Timmy had a pit bull, he wouldn't have been in the well in the first place."
- "I asked God for a best friend and he gave me an American Pit Bull Terrier!"
- "When it comes to pit bulls the beast is often the two-legged animal at the other end of the leash."
- "They live and die for us. The Pit Bull deserves our utmost respect to be that loyal. We should all aspire to be more like the Pit Bull. Wearing our hearts on our sleeves, loyal to a fault and willing to die for those we love."
- "Once you go pit, you never quit."
- "Ban ignorance, not Pit Bulls."
- "Judging a dog by another dogs actions is like judging a person that knows a
murderer...pointless. And it makes you look like an asshole." -- Heather Spivey
- "My pit bull doesn't just warm my heart, he warms my feet."
- "Punish the deed, not the breed."
- "The end you should be concerned about is the "Tail" end - Those happy wiggles are brutal!"
- "Happiness is being loved by a pit bull."
- "Pit Bulls are very aggressive about showing their affection."
- "Love is being owned by a Pitbull."
- "It's true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on, but they grab and hold on to your heart, NOT your arm."
- "The more people I meet the more I love my pit bull."
- "My goal in life is to be as good a person as my pitbull already thinks i am."
- "The only thing viscious about my pit bull is her gas."
- "Yes, I am a pit bull. No, I am not mean." -- badrap.org
- "Pit bulls are famous, in circles of knowledgeable dog people, for the love and loyalty they bestow on anyone who shows them a smidgen of kindness." -- Linda Wilson-Fuoco
- "What has been accomplished by Ontario's pit bull ban is that the government has been allowed to avoid the more difficult task of regulating human behaviour and finding the resources to educate the public in a meaningful way." -- Clayton C. Ruby, Lawyer for the legal challenge against the Ontario goverment.
Are you Encouraging your Pit Bull's Bad Behavior? Get the FREE Report and Learn the 7 Biggest Training Mistakes Pit Bull Owners Make.Get the FREE Report
33 of the Greatest Pitbull Quotes & Lyrics
Pitbull, another crazy source of inspiration for hip hop fans;
He first released his debut album under TVT Records and has since then received fame worldwide. His fourth album included breakthrough hit single ‘I Know You Want Me’ which peaked at number two on the US Billboard Hot 100.
So I’ve had a look and a listen and compiled some of the best Pitbull quotes.
Feel free to share the list using the social buttons above if you know anyone else who is a big Pitbull fan.
33 Pitbull Quotes
1. “Humor is everything. Everything. Usually, the negatives turned out to be the most positive for me. In the music industry, any other artist would have looked at the situation I was in and thought, “Oh man, this is not for me.” I looked at it more like Darwin exploring the Galápagos Islands. You know – survival of the fittest.” – Pitbull
2. “As far as the fans, I always say it because it’s the truth: without them, I’m absolutely nothing.” – Pitbull
3. “I can be a part of everything. Every movement.” – Pitbull
4. “As Americans, which I suffer from myself, we have ADD.” – Pitbull
5. “I’m no longer an artist, I’m a business partner.” – Pitbull
6. “Pretty soon I think you’ll have Republicans, Democrats, and Hip Hop as a party.” – Pitbull
7. “In any country when you throw something in somebody’s face, it’s disrespectful.” – Pitbull
8. “I won’t perform in Cuba until there’s no more Castro and there’s a free Cuba. To me, Cuba’s the biggest prison in the world, and I would be very hypocritical were I to perform there.” – Pitbull
9. “Everyday above ground is a great day, remember that.” – Pitbull
10th of 33 Pitbull Quotes
10. “I don’t understand the word ‘lose’, I only understand the word ‘learn.” – Pitbull
11. “There’s no success without failure and no winning without losing.” – Pitbull
12. “Just out here workin’ hard and doin’ what we do best: grind, hustle, and anything possible to create new opportunities.” – Pitbull
13. “Life is to live it, not to let it live you.” – Pitbull
14. “If you continue to work hard, let that be the fuel to your fire.” – Pitbull
15. “I’m taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive.” – Pitbull
16. “Patience, passion and perseverance equal success.” – Pitbull
17. “Don’t be afraid to lose. Listen. And always invest in yourself.” – Pitbull
18. “I always wanna be able to fight, I always wanna be able to go left when they tell me to go right, not because I’m being hard-headed, it’s just me taking a creative stance. I have no problem with constructive criticism, but, at the same time, I have a problem with doin’ the same thing that everybody’s doin’. And that’s the way I’ve found a way to survive in the music game.” – Pitbull
19. “I was taught in kindergarten: sharing is caring.” – Pitbull
20th of 33 Pitbull Quotes
20. “I’ve always had goals, always had visions, always had a plan, always been very strategic.” – Pitbull
21. “Now, look at the crowd. We’ve got everybody here tonight: Black, white, Asian, Latinos—and guess what? President Obama says we can all stay! God Bless America!” – Pitbull
22. “I’m sharp… What the street taught me how to do is how to hustle. How to make something out of nothing.” – Pitbull
23. “This is the truth: I’m into sales. I love deals. I’m definitely a sucker for steals.” – Pitbull
24. “Everything is humble and positive energy.” – Pitbull
25. “Don’t just give me an advance. I want a percentage.” – Pitbull
26. “I’m not a Reggaeton artist and I’m not a Crunk artist either.” – Pitbull
27. “I work hard. But I play hard, too.” – Pitbull
28. “Show the World where you’re from, show the World we are one.” – Pitbull
29.”I already had three strikes against me. One, I have light skin. Two, I’m from Miami, which wasn’t getting looked at at the time. Three, I’m Cuban. But now, I’ve made everything that stacked against me into a virtue.” – Pitbull
30th of 33 Pitbull Quotes
30.”You can’t get much whiter than me.” – Pitbull
31.”I’m just here to open up doors for all these other cats out here that are trying to do the same thing really.” – Pitbull
32.”Simplicity is the key to success.” – Pitbull
33. “Punish the deed, not the breed.” – Pitbull
Thanks for viewing this collection of the best Pitbull quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.
Which are your favorite Pitbull quotes? Leave a comment below.
Emmy Wallin is a writer for Wealthy Gorilla. She is a young Swedish girl from Uppsala, who is currently traveling around the world. Emmy has a big passion for helping others and motivating people. Emmy has been studying celebrities careers, biographies, lifestyles, and net worths for over 3 years. She is the face behind the net worth profiles here on Wealthy Gorilla.
Bull quotes pit
Sharing is caring!
Are you a Pitbull mom looking for a funny quote for your favorite animal? Or are you a dog lover trying to fight breed discrimination?
We have compiled the ultimate list of funny and inspirational sayings about Pit Bulls that will melt your heart!
Funny Pitbull Quotes
1. If you think my head is big. You should see my heart! – unknown
2. Today, not in the news, an estimated 3.5 million pit bulls did nothing but love their families. – unknown
3. The only thing vicious about my Pitbull is his gas. – unknown
4. There is only one dangerous breed: humans. – unknown
5. My goal in life is to be as good a person as my pitbull already thinks I am. – unknown
6. You think pitbulls are dangerous? Have you seen who’s running our country? – unknown
7. Whoever said diamonds were a girl’s best friend. Clearly they never owned a Pit Bull. – unknown
8. The biggest muscle in a Pitbull is their heart.. – unknown
10. My Pit bull doesn’t just warm my heart; He warms my feet.. – unknown
11. You are 60 times more likely to be killed by a coconut than a Pit bull.. – unknown
12. The more people I meet the more I love my Pitbull.. – unknown
Quotes About PitBull Stereotypes And How To Stop Them
13. My kids are around pit bulls every day. In the 70’s they blamed the Dobermans. In the 80s, they blamed German Shepherds. In the 90s, they blamed Rottweilers. Now they blame the Pit Bull.. – Cesar Millan
14. If you think all pit bulls are bad. Remember that Cesar Millan’s do to train other dogs is a pit bull.. – unknown
15. Ban ignorance, not Pit Bulls.. – unknown
16. Punish the deed, not the breed.. – unknown
17. I’m not a monster; I’m just a Pitbull.. – unknown
18. I am a Pitbull: funny, loving, smart and loyal. Your ignorant judgement won’t change me. But getting to know me will change you.. – unknown
19. Pit Bulls are a different kind of guardian angel. Never blame the breed.. – unknown
21. You don’t have to love me. Just don’t judge me.. – unknown
22. Every breed of dog can be taught to be aggressive. It’s time to stop blaming the wrong end of the leash.. – unknown
23. I’m not just a dog, I’m a Pit Bull changing minds everywhere I go.. – unknown
24. Breeds don’t make bad dogs. People make bad dogs.. – unknown
25. I’m telling you, I’m not a Pitbull. My mom said I’m a princess and my mom is always right. – unknown
26. Pit bulls are the least likely to be human aggressive. On the whole, you have to do a lot of work to make them aggressive to people. – Sue Frisch, Dessin Animal Shelter manager
28. At the end of the day, if a dog is big and muscular and athletic, they are going to call it a pit bull. I think that has a lot to do with the negative stereotypes and the unjust labeling of these dogs as monsters. When in reality, they are just like any other dog. …. I find them one of the most loving breeds on the planet. – Jeff Coltenback, Founder of Pitty Rescue
29. The problem is this, like any breed, if you have irresponsible ownership, people who are not educated on dog caring in general could be a recipe for disaster.. – Jeff Coltenback, Founder of Pitty Rescue
30. Temperament-wise, many temperament test out there like the American temperament test society, pit bulls score higher than most of the 200 breeds of dogs they test… higher than Golden Retriever and other family dogs. Pit Bulls are discriminated against because of people’s ignorance, media sensationalism, they are made out to be these monsters. . – Jeff Coltenback, Founder of Pitty Rescue
31. Pit bulls are not alone. Some of my favorite breeds have been through the gamut of discrimination. Rottweiler, German Shepherds, Doberman, … these dogs are just animals. They are domesticated dogs and if given the right opportunity, the right socialization and the right training, they are wonderful family pets.. – Jeff Coltenback, Founder of Pitty Rescue
Cute Quotes For Pitbull Moms
32. Pitbull hater? They will lick your face anyway. – unknown
33. You don’t have to worry about my Pitbull. But you should worry about the crazy pit bull mom if you mess with my baby. – unknown
34. You had me at WOOF. – unknown
35. If you have never owned a Pitbull, you have never been unconditionally loved. – unknown
37. Whoever said diamonds are girl’s best friend never rescued a Pitbull. – unknown
38. Any woman can be a mother. But it takes someone special to be a Pit Bull mom. – unknown
39. I am stressed, blessed and Pit Bull Obsessed. – unknown
40. Whoever said diamonds are girl’s best friend never rescued a Pit Bull. – unknown
More Positivity and Love for Pit bulls
42. Pit bulls are beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man, without his vices. – unknown
43. A pit bull’s eyes have the power to speak a great language. – unknown
44. Happiness is being loved by a pit bull. – unknown
45. Pit bulls were once known as ‘nanny dogs’ because of how kind and protective they were of children. – unknown
46. It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they grab onto and not let go of is your heart, not your arm. – unknown
47. Pit Bulls are very aggressive about showing their affection. – unknown
49. God once said: I need someone strong enough to pull a cart but gentle enough to love a child, smart enough to protect his master and passionate enough to love his family. Someone without so much love they can lift the spirits of a broken heart. So God created the Pit bull.. – unknown
50. I want you to see when you look at me…see my unconditional love, my open heart, my soft soul shining through. See my happy wagging tail, my eyes full of trusting acceptance, my paw reaching out for friendship. When you are ready, you will see me.. – Elle the Pitbull
Bonus: Hilarious Pitbulls in action! (video)
Sharing is caring!
For the next hour, the girls hardly exchanged words. Zhenya felt terribly uncomfortable, each time looking at her friend, whom she had recently humiliated. Katya tried not to think about anything - her own excitement, which she felt from the fact that her friend "abused" her, was for her the most wild, unacceptable, but. Irresistible. Wait - I'll try to pull my leg out - said Zhenya through for a while, when the girls managed to dig a hole down to.
- Psx rom torrent
- Good morning message friday
- Mathcounts 2019 dates
- Msi mxm upgrade kit
- Mayflash gamecube adapter
- Preston idaho weather
- Crystal seas kayaking
- Ocean project reviews
- Porta gorras de madera
- Spotify dj app
- Bacl2 molar mass
Six months ago I saw your interview in front of the TV channel, I remembered the name of your company. to see you. I just didnt dare to meet, I wanted it to happen, as if by accident, and for you to take the. First step yourself.