Kids are unique; they are not just small adults. Kids deserve care that is developed specifically for them to reach their own unique milestones—that includes athletics.
why choose Dayton Children’s sports medicine?
- We treat more youth and teen orthopaedics than anybody else in the Dayton area.
- Young athletes’ bones have growth plates and must be treated carefully to prevent long-term damage.
- During growth spurts, young athletes are more likely to have unique injuries and conditions that our team is trained to handle.
- The psychology of a young athlete is different. Our team gets to know each athlete, how they think, feel and what motivates them.
- Sports medicine is part of the orthopaedic team and knows the pediatric difference
At Dayton Children’s Hospital, our certified and fellowship trained sports medicine experts are dedicated to the care of athletes. And because our team is specially trained in pediatrics, we understand how an injury may impact growth, or how growth might impact rehabilitation and for a growing athlete, it can mean a huge difference in recovery and return to play.
Dayton Children's sports medicine | treating tomorrow's champions
Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton
Orthopedic Surgeons & Foot and Ankle Specialists located in Kettering, Dayton, OH & Tipp City, OH
Patient registration portal
what our doctors have to say
Or make an appointment
3D animations of Orthopedic procedures
About The Practice
Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton is a one-stop-shop for medical imaging, durable medical equipment, physical therapy, treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, and orthopedic surgery, with two convenient locations in Dayton and Tipp City, Ohio. With plus years as an established medical practice, Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton is the oldest and most respected orthopedic practice in the region.
The practice began in as Dayton Orthopaedic Associates in a downtown location with only two doctors, Dr. Pietro Seni and Dr. Daniel Camacho. In the early years, their doctors were general orthopaedists. However, Dr. Camacho wanted to limit his practice to hand surgery. It was then decided that all physicians would have a specific specialty – a unique concept in the s and s. In the practice’s name was changed to Orthopaedic and Hand Surgeons and was located on Woodman Drive in Dayton.
Dr. Frank Mannarino (sports medicine) joined the practice in , followed by Dr. Richard Forster (total joint replacement) and Dr. Paul Nitz (sports medicine) in Gradually, the practice kept growing and solidifying the subspecialty orthopaedic philosophy. Dr. Eugene Kim (hand) joined the group in , followed by Dr. Kevin Paley (sports medicine), who moved his practice to the Orthopaedic Institute in the early s. Dr. Jeffrey Hoskins came to the practice in following his spine fellowship. Most recently, Dr. Ryan Bauman (joint replacement) joined Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton within the year, rounding out their scope of specialty services.
The practice continued to expand, and in , we built the current facility on Woodman Drive and changed their name to Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton, Inc. The practice has grown significantly in more than 35 years, spanning three buildings and growing from only four full-time employees in to 75 today. Another major step was taken in with the addition of a physical therapy and, subsequently, a hand therapy department. Those departments continue to be on-site and available to their patients but now reside within the KMC network.
The physicians at the Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton, Inc. are experts in treating diseases of the human musculoskeletal system. The experienced team of orthopedic specialists includes surgeons with a wide range of expertise, allowing them to treat neck pain, back pain, hip pain, upper extremity pain, disc herniation, and many other causes of pain and disability. Their diagnostic imaging has expanded from X-Ray to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The goal of the Orthopaedic Surgeon is to facilitate a patient’s total recovery and full resumption of a normal lifestyle.
Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton is proud to have the only orthopedic surgery center in the Dayton, Ohio, area, and they also offer many cutting-edge nonsurgical treatments, including platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections, laser therapy, and ultrasound-guided injections.
Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton truly values the patient-doctor relationship. When patients call, the team understands that they need fast attention. They offer same-day scheduling. To ensure that every patient gets the care they need in a timely and convenient manner, the team works extended hours.
Their current facility was specifically designed with patients in mind. Parking is accessible, and the building is all on one floor – no elevators or stairs to hinder mobility. These features, coupled with outstanding medical care, are invaluable to patients. To get the very best in orthopedic care from the Dayton area’s best specialists, call the office nearest you or use online scheduling now.
Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton, Inc. is a patient-centered practice, committed to providing our patients with choices of care that are of the highest quality and are consistent with current medical and orthopedic science.
Words from our patients
"Had shoulder surgery thru the went amazing. Would suggest this place to anyone"
"I’ve been several times over the years and have always had a positive experience!"
"The doctors there are wonderful they were above and beyond their needs to service the people that need them"
"The Doctor make you feel comfortable, and the staff is very professional and friendly, you dont sit there all day waiting to see your Doctor."
"I have used the services of 3 of the Surgeons there. Friendly staff and great Doctors."
"The staff has been great! The billing department has always worked with me. I’ve seen a couple of the other doctor for different things and they all are wonderful."
"Friendly staff, and qualified doctors."
Choose your preferred location
Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton, Dayton, OHPhone (appointments): |Phone (general inquiries):
Address: Woodman Dr, Dayton, OH
Orthopaedic Institute of Dayton, Tipp City, OHPhone (appointments): |Phone (general inquiries):
Address: 70 Weller Drive, Tipp City, OH
Sorry, an error occurred.
- Massage in barcelona
- Fort lincoln dc apartments
- Aaron rodgers wife cancer
- Raw cane sugar walmart
- Play 70s music free
At Kettering Health, our skilled sports medicine experts want to see you succeed. An expansive care team and convenient locations mean we can provide prompt sports injury care and specialized services to keep you at the top of your game.
Our Approach to Sports Medicine
Whatever your skill level, you can trust us to provide you with supportive care that’s personalized to your life and athletic goals.
Why Choose Us for Sports Medicine Care?
People of all ages and athletic abilities turn to us for sports medicine care because of our
- Collective expertise: Our highly trained team includes board-certified orthopedic surgeons and primary care physicians who specialize in sports medicine. We also have certified athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, and specialty certified rehab therapists on our roster. Everyone collaborates closely to provide exceptional quality care that is personalized to your needs and goals.
- Community partnership: Dozens of our certified athletic trainers care for local student athletes and professional sports players, on and off the field. Partnerships with local police officers, fire departments, and adult fitness programs help us reach more people and make a positive difference in our community. Learn more about our community health-focused sports medicine support services.
- Full range of sports medicine services: We offer a full range of sports-related injury care, including wide-ranging orthopedic rehab therapies, support devices, and complex surgeries such as ligament reconstruction and tendon repair. Our injury prevention, athletic training, and varied sports performance services help you fine-tune your skills.
- Specialized services: With credentialed ImPACT™ consultants (CIC), we have the most extensive concussion post-injury management team in the area. Updated sports medicine clinics with high-tech equipment and services like dance medicine (which aren’t widely available) help limit time out of training and get you back sooner.
- Timely, convenient care: Our orthopedic clinics offer comprehensive same-day and next-day care for sports-related injuries. With immediate evaluation as well as on-site diagnostic tests and bracing services, you can begin treatment sooner and get back in the game.
Dr. Saunders, DO, FAOAO
Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement
Dr. Saunders is board certified in orthopedic surgery by the American Osteopathic Association and founder/medical director of the Dayton Sports Medicine Institute. He serves as team physician for several area high schools as well as the Dayton Dragons baseball team. Dr. Saunders has various published articles in professional journals such as Medicine and Science in Sports Exercise, Journal of Athletic Training and Sports Medicine Journal.
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- Clinical professor, orthopedic surgery, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Assistant clinical professor, orthopedic surgery, Wright State University School of Medicine
- Fellowship, sports medicine, American Sports Medicine Institute (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Sports institute dayton medicine
While we in three members had my wife, Katya and Yana presented Kolya with a fabulous blowjob. He lay on his back with his legs raised, Yana swallowed his penis to the very balls, and Katya licked his ass with her tongue. Sometimes penetrating it inside.My Sports Medicine Degree Explained in 16 Minutes - Corporis
Anyuta spread her legs and put them on my shoulders. Her wide-open eyes shone with their heavenly blue. She looked at my delight, and her hands slipped my head. The short hair did not allow to grab the hair properly, but all the same, Anyuta's thin fingers grabbed them with a death grip.
- Used cat track loader
- Nh court call center
- Quilt dakota shop hop
- Amazon armless desk chair
- Summit orthopedics plymouth minnesota
- By direction letter navy
Irina sat down on the couch and spread her long, plump legs wide apart. Opened her bright red bosom, which was crowned with a large and thick clitoris. His head was about to explode with excitement. She fiddled with her hair and said in an almost commanding tone: Come into me, come on.