What is the Spongebob Texas meme and why is it trending?
SPONGEBOB has been trending all over social media over an episode regarding Texas.
The kid’s show is now popular among adults and is often quoted in memes due to its ambiguous humor.
What is the Spongebob Texas meme and why is it trending?
The Spongebob Texas episode comes from season one of the show.
In the episode, Spongebob and Patrick are badmouthing the state after their pal, Sandy Cheeks tells them that she is going back home.
Patrick and Spongebob get into a dialogue about the state and Spongebob morphs his square body into the shape of Texas and says: “Hey Patrick, what am I now?
To which Patrick replies: “Uhh, stupid?”
Prompting SpongeBob to say: “No, I'm Texas!”
Patrick then says: “What's the difference!” and both of them laugh.
Sandy hears Spongebob and Patrick laughing at her home state and she says: “Y'all better apologize, or I'll be on you like ugly on an ape!”
The meme began trending all over Twitter after the Texas governor announced that it was lifting all of their coronavirus mask mandates and was reopening businesses at full capacity, despite a rise in cases.
What did people say about the Spongebob Texas meme?
One Twitter user wrote: “I used to get so offended by that spongebob scene when they called Texas stupid and now I get it”
Another chimed in saying: “What Spongebob and Patrick said about Texas makes a whole lotta sense to me now.”
A third said: “spongebob was really onto something.”
However, some were offended that the meme insulting the state was going viral.
One user took to Twitter to express their frustration, writing: “I love @SpongeBob more than anyone but Brodie needs to chill with them Texas is stupid jokes. I love all of my country.”
Another agreed, saying: “bro wtf did the spongebob writers have against texas that they felt the need to go in on that whole state any chance they got.”
A new Spongebob movie titled The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run will be premiering on March 4.
The film will be available on AppleTV, Prime Video, Vudu and other streaming platforms.
It will also be streaming on Paramount+.
When is Texas lifting their coronavirus measures?
Texas Governor Greg Abbott said in a statement that his state's executive order will come into effect on March 10.
Abbott added: "We must now do more to restore livelihoods and normalcy for Texans by opening Texas 100 percent.
“Make no mistake, COVID-19 has not disappeared, but it is clear from the recoveries, vaccinations, reduced hospitalizations, and safe practices that Texans are using that state mandates are no longer needed."
Abbott has previously faced sharp criticism from his own party over Texas' mandate, which was imposed eight months ago but only lightly enforced during the worst periods of the pandemic.
Texas will also do away with limits on the number of diners that businesses can serve indoors, said Abbott, who made his announcement at a restaurant in Lubbock.
“Removing statewide mandates does not end personal responsibility,” said Abbott, speaking from a crowded dining room where many of those surrounding him were not wearing masks.
“It’s just that now state mandates are no longer needed,” he said.
"In fact, our case numbers have fallen to the point where no county meets the original criteria for a mask mandate."
However, some restrictions will remain in place including a capacity limit of 50% on indoor arenas.
President Joe Biden has previously said he hopes 100 million people can receive vaccine shots during the first 100 days of his administration – a target that looks to be well exceeded.
SpongeBob Texas meme explained: What episode is the scene from?
Twitter has been flooded with SpongeBob Texas meme after Governor Greg Abbott revealed they would be removing the mask mandate. Here’s a look at the SpongeBob Texas meme and the episode it is from.
Memes have become the new way of people expressing how they feel. The latest meme trend that took over Twitter was from SpongeBob. People have been using a particular scene from the show and have turned it into a meme. Several users seem to agree with the meme, and here’s a look at how it all started.
SpongeBob Texas meme explained
Twitter was filled with SpongeBob Texas meme after Gov. Abbott confirmed that the mask mandate will be removed and the businesses can get back to work as per usual.
“Too many Texans have been sidelined from employment opportunities. Too many small business owners have struggled to pay their bills. This must end. It is now time to open Texas 100%,” he said. “Our hospitalizations and case numbers have plummeted, and the vaccine is being rapidly distributed. It is time!”
However, several people think it is a bad decision. Soon, SpongeBob meme took over Twitter. In it, Patrick can be seen referring to Texas as “Stupid.”
“SpongeBob being real about the Texas Government,” one user wrote while sharing the video of the scene. “after reading the recent news about Texas, I still and will always stand with SpongeBob and Patrick,” wrote another.
“SpongeBob was onto something then they aired this episode,” said another while sharing the latest news.
What episode is this scene from?
The Texas scene is from Season 1 episode 18a of ‘SpongeBob SquarePants.’ The episode is titled ‘Texas; Walking Small’ and the synopsis for the episode reads: “Sandy is homesick and plans to return home. The evil Plankton is up to no good once again when he tries to manipulate SpongeBob.”
In other news, 21 National Taco Day memes to honour your favourite Mexican dish
Have something to tell us about this article?Let us know
Texas Spongebob Meme Generator
What is the Meme Generator?
It's a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates. People often use the generator to customize established memes, such as those found in Imgflip's collection of Meme Templates. However, you can also upload your own templates or start from scratch with empty templates.
How to make a meme
- Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates, search through more than 1 million user-uploaded templates using the search input, or hit "Upload new template" to upload your own template from your device or from a url. For designing from scratch, try searching "empty" or "blank" templates.
- Add customizations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons beside your meme canvas.
- Create and share. Hit "Generate Meme" and then choose how to share and save your meme. You can share to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can also share with one of Imgflip's many meme communities.
How can I customize my meme?
- You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. If you're on a mobile device, you may have to first check "enable drag/drop" in the More Options section.
- You can customize the font color and outline color next to where you type your text.
- You can further customize the font in the More Options section, and also add additional text boxes. Imgflip supports all web fonts and Windows/Mac fonts including bold and italic, if they are installed on your device. Any other font on your device can also be used. Note that Android and other mobile operating systems may support fewer fonts unless you install them yourself.
- You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, and more. Opacity and resizing are supported.
- You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload.
- You can draw, outline, or scribble on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image.
- You can create "meme chains" of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the "below current image" setting.
- You can remove our subtle imgflip.com watermark (as well as remove ads and supercharge your image creation abilities) using Imgflip Pro or .
Can I use the generator for more than just memes?
Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and using all the customizations, you can design many creative works including posters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.
Can I make animated or video memes?
Yes! Animated meme templates will show up when you search in the Meme Generator above (try "party parrot"). If you don't find the meme you want, browse all the GIF Templates or upload and save your own animated template using the GIF Maker.
Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?
Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go: imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)
Meme spongebob texas
Yugai slapped her on the ass, a groan was heard, then he parted his ass with his hands and inserted his penis into her vagina, began to slowly move. His hips. At small intervals, he continued to say some phrases. Five minutes later, Mila started wagging her ass and waving his cock. Yugai continued to say something while fucking her.Texas Is Dumb - SpongeBob SquarePants
Somehow putting herself in order, Lena wandered off to the camp. What will I tell Igor. She reproached herself for what had happened.
- Hdmi arc adapter
- Goodman vs amana
- Chevy bed tie downs
- Persona 4 anime
- Ipad serial number
- Small hand held flags
- Boho sliding door curtains
- Inspirational tattoo quotes
- Eso shadow mundus
- Maison real estate boutique
- Hardest harry styles quiz
I left the lower part in time and moved my hands higher. Passing a wet finger over her parted lips, I followed the bottom, along the side of the side, along the neck, until the fingers did not reach the open collar. Of the blouse, turned white I made a finger with a hook, called it into a cloth, and pulled it down, all this time, looking into the blue eyes of the head.
The thin button quickly flew off, Olga blinked at this in surprise, and my finger was already pulling the next one, which just instantly broke off and.