For Sale: Harry Potter and the Glock of fire
Welcome to the NEW Armslist.com. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to move forward and take the site in a slightly different direction. Fortunately, despite this, we are working hard to make the site MUCH better for law abiding Americans, and MUCH worse for those that are not law abiding Americans. Scammers have tried to prey upon Armslist users in the past, and while we may not eradicate their presence 100%, we will eradicate the vast majority. People have complained of impolite offers and communications from users with bad manners. That will be nearly eradicated with the new version of the site. And lastly, the financial, emotional, human, and other costs of the never-ending legal assaults on Armslist have made it impossible for us to keep the site free in the way it was in the past. Thank you for your support, and welcome to the new Armslist.com.
Please upgrade your free account with premium personal account to unlock the features.
10 Hilarious Harry Potter With Guns Memes That Are Too Funny
Harry Potter is one of the most beloved tales told in this era, and it doesn't seem like it's fandom and it's effect on the pop culture world at large is going to dim any time soon. However, as fans and casual readers and viewers alike have often noted, the story of Harry Potter could have gone very differently if he had been using deadly weapons.
RELATED: 5 Things That Could Happen In A Ninth Harry Potter Film (And 5 That Shouldn’t)
So as anyone might expect, this idea of Harry Potter with guns has become a popular concept behind many a meme, and here are 10 of the best out there.
10 All Growed Up
We all knew that the kids of the Harry Potter universe had to grow up eventually, but very few people expected them to go this hard this fast.
In fairness to the golden trio, they did go through a lot, and if they had to come up with some kind of dark and unhealthy ways to cope then so be it.
9 Call Of Duty
Obviously Voldemort's strength and ability to rebound from the literal brink of death should not be underestimated, but one has to wonder how things would have gone if Snape had just teamed up with Harry from the jump.
Even when Harry thought they were working against one another, their joined forces ended the dark lord for good, so perhaps Voldy would have been taken out by book 3 if Snape and Mr. Potter had tag teamed him.
Not only is meming Harry Potter with guns the right choice to make in this scenario, one has to ask oneself, do you even want to be with someone if they don't understand that this needs to take precedence over pretty much anything else?
Baes come and go, but Harry Potter fandom is forever, and when an opportunity like this comes along it would be a shame to miss out on it.
7 A Real Role Model
Even Lara Croft would be jealous of Daniel Radcliffe's impressive dual gun game.
RELATED: 10 Books That Were Better Than Their Film Adaptations
Also, while the trend of gritty realism in film is kind of played out at this point, this feels like a much truer to life representation of what would have happened to Harry Potter. Given what he's been through and the way that he grew up, it's borderline unbelievable that Harry didn't devolve to this at some point in the story.
6 Last Will And Testament
For all of Albus Dumbledore's genius, it really is a bit surprising that he chose to bestow the deluminator on Ron instead of a deadly weapon.
Giving firearms to children is a dubious choice at best, but there are few things that would have come in handier for Ron, Harry, and Hermione than a regular old gun.
5 The Arms Of Babes
Something that is actually incredibly bizarre to realize is that in a roundabout way, a wand could literally be used as a gun.
If a wand can create any kind of magic, it's actually pretty weird that no one ever uses it to just create a bullet and shoot somebody with it. Maybe it's not as reliably deadly as "avada kedavra", but it's deadlier than most spells would be.
4 A New Golden Trio
Ron and Hermione were truly invaluable friends in Harry Potter's life. They were quite literally ride or die, and Harry may not have been able to defeat Voldemort without their help.
RELATED: Harry Potter: 10 Ron Weasley Tattoos Devoted Fans Will Love
With that said, would Harry have been better off with two guns as companions instead of two friends? He wouldn't have gotten the emotional or psychological support that Ron and Hermione gave him, sure, but he would have had an easier time defeating his enemies quickly and efficiently.
3 The Triwizard Tournament
Harry Potter's author J.K. Rowling clearly has a fondness for wordplay, so while she may not be a fan of guns she can at least appreciate the seemingly endless number of puns that can be made about Harry Potter and deadly weapons.
Pretty much any Harry Potter title can be modified to accommodate Harry Potter and modern firearms, which makes for an interesting change of pace.
2 Hermione's Solution
Look, Draco Malfoy is a jerk, but this seems like a pretty extreme reaction, even if he did attempt to have Buckbeak killed.
Actually, it would be interesting to know how well versed witches and wizards are in human weapons. If Hermione really did pull a gun on Draco when they were having their showdown, would Draco have even known enough to be scared, or would he have just been confused as hell?
1 She Was Always The Smart One
Honestly, even though gun culture is not a thing in the UK, it is a little baffling to realize that Hermione never once suggested this as a solution, even though it's a pretty perfect one.
Not only is it the most efficient way to kill someone, it's also pretty safe to assume that if Harry had pulled a gun on Voldemort then the dark lord would have been too caught off guard to react and fight back before taking a bullet.
NEXT: Harry Potter: 10 Dobby Tattoos Devoted Fans Will Love
Next12 Best Times When 007 Said "Bond, James Bond"
factory outlets Hogue Universal Grip Sleeve, Pink, Fits Glock And Most Semi-Autos brand
twitter announced today that it will be removing its implementation of stories dubbed “fleets.” the feature was either loved or hated by twitter users since its initial release last year.
this short-lived feature, which was released in november of last year, will be removed on august 3. twitter acknowledged the controversial nature of the snapchat/instagram clone with the farewell tweet. notably, there was no fleet from the main twitter account announcing the departure of the feature, only a standard tweet.
in the goodbye, the company said it is working on “new stuff.” one can hope that they add the ability to edit tweets, in addition to the new edit audience and monetization features.
in a more detailed blog post, twitter shared that it hoped fleets would make people more comfortable posting onto twitter. as fleets disappear, some of the fleet creation features, like gifs and stickers, will be implemented into the standard tweets composer.
ftc: we use income earning auto affiliate links.more.
check out 9to5mac on youtube for more apple news:
you’re reading 9to5mac — experts who break news about apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5mac on twitter, facebook, and linkedin to stay in the loop. don’t know where to start? check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our youtube channelSours: https://www.eyeboston.com/joanne251ea/bcffa2394019.htm
VERY roughly paraphrasing VPC.org, - Here are five things you can do right now to help stop gun violence.
1. Contact your elected representatives and demand that they support and advocate for effective gun violence prevention legislation. Call your U.S. Senators and Representative via the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 and tell them that you SUPPORT a federal ban on assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines.
2. Engage your friends and internet friends to take a stand against gun violence. Create your very own online fundraiser in just 10 minutes.
gofundme and Mightycause are 2 of the many options.
You can also make an online tax-deductible contribution to the Violence Policy Center.
3. Join a local gun violence prevention organization. Visit States United to Prevent Gun Violence, the national umbrella organization for state gun violence prevention organizations to find a group in your state.
4. Write a letter to the editor in your local paper in support of gun violence prevention. Or use social media to support the Violence Policy Center’s efforts to stop gun violence. Visit the Center’s Twitter feed or our Facebook page for tweets and postings detailing the facts about gun violence, as well as effective solutions.
5. Watch Harry Potter and the Deadly Weapons to see how easy it is to push guns into a Hollywood film. See how riddikulus the notion of guns in schools looks. Understand how magic isn't real, but gun violence is. The rich could save the world, but they sit on their piles of gold like dragons. God isn't real, otherwise he's a real asshole. Murder-machines, built for the sole purpose of killing, are bad for humanity. The only way to change the world, is to try to change it. The world is huge, so the grander butterfly effect starts with the small things. Like making a silly illegal gun version of Harry Potter. And spreading the word that guns kill. It's pretty evident that they do. Spread the link, or don't, but DO educate your friends and community about gun violence. And eat your veggies. Take a shower and floss your teeth. Maybe read a book once in a while! Or at lease the AUDIOBOOK! #dontletreadingdie #dontletpeopledie #soapbox #harrypotterwithguns #themovieissometimesbetter #controversial #thebookisusuallybetter
Glock harry potter
My cock was about to burst, the sea-sea of sperm languished in it. I was impatient and out of habit drove along the trunk with my right hand. Fuck. Come on.Harry Potter Theme Song on Glockenspiel
She sat down so much that I understood perfectly well what a woman who is being fucked with such short, quick movements should feel - when. A woman's breasts sway from jolts. Now I was in the role of a girl, in the role of a slut, a slut. She teased me, spoke dirty words to me.
- Kafka admin client example
- Lance camper dealers oregon
- Sza piano sheet music
- Google ads support
- Adventist health castle connect
- Army officer promotion timeline
He quickly pulled them from me to his knees. There I already had my legs, and they fell to the floor. I hit the refrigerator back. On the back immediately ran a cold, when I touched the cold metal, I already shuddered a little.