2011-2014 Ford F-150 3-Button 80-Bit SA Remote Head Key Fob (FCC: CWTWB1U793, P/N: 164-R8070)
Bought this key and had a locksmith cut the key locally. Then programmed the key. Worked Perfectly!!
Highly recommend the key and Northcoast Keyless! Fast shipping and excellent product.
One thing I would like to see is the instructions online with the key but hey…it is in the owners manual after all. I have put the instructions on here for others to easily see.
Cost for the locksmith cutting of my new key was $4.00. Important!: Used my existing two keys to program the key.
(You cannot program a new key without having two keys.
You would have to go to a dealer if you only have one key and then I would buy two keys so if you lose one you still have two to program a new replacement in the future.
Here is how you program the new key(s):
Read and understand the entire procedure before you begin.
1. Insert the first previously programmed coded key into the ignition.
2. Turn the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least three seconds, but no more than 10 seconds.
3. Turn the ignition off and remove the first coded key from the ignition.
4. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of removing the first coded key, insert the second previously coded key into the ignition.
5. Turn the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least one second, but no more than 10 seconds.
6. Turn the ignition off and remove the second previously programmed coded key from the ignition.
7. After three seconds but within 10 seconds of turning the ignition off and removing the previously programmed coded key, insert the new unprogrammed key into the ignition.
8. Turn the ignition from off to on. Keep the ignition on for at least one second, but no more than 10 seconds.
9. Remove the newly programmed coded key from the ignition.The key will start the vehicle’s engine and will operate the remote entry system (if the new key is an integrated key head transmitter) if it has been successfully programmed.
If the key was not successfully programmed, wait 20 seconds and repeat Steps 1 through 8.
Take your vehicle to your authorized dealer to have the new key programmed if you are still unsuccessful.
Wait 20 seconds and then repeat this procedure from Step 1 to program additional key.
How to Program the Ford Key Fob
Are you looking to set up your new Ford key fob? Maybe you just got a replacement car key and need to know how to set it up. Luckily, Beach Ford has you covered! Many new Ford vehicles come with a remote key fob for easier vehicle access, and Ford key fob programming is straightforward if your model has keyless entry. Conway and Murrells Inlet drivers can learn how to do it themselves by following our Ford key programming guide!
Contact UsFord Roadside Assistance
Step-by-Step Ford Key Fob Programming Instructions
- Close the car doors, then open the driver-side door. Press the UNLOCK button on the driver-side door.
- Next, turn the ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times. Do this within 10 seconds, making sure the 8th time ends on RUN. When you’ve entered programming mode, the door locks will lock and unlock. (Note: If the doors don’t cycle, turn the key faster. Your car may not have keyless entry if you still can’t get the doors locks to cycle.)
- Press any button on the Ford remote to be programmed. Do this within 8 seconds. The door locks will cycle again to confirm the keyless entry remote is programmed and ready to use.
- Have a second remote key fob? Again, press any button on the remote within 8 seconds to cycle the door locks. Repeat this step for any additional key fobs.
- Finally, turn the ignition to OFF. The locks will again cycle to confirm programming is complete.
How to Turn Off Ford MyKey
Whether you’re selling your vehicle or exchanging your Ford key with a new teen driver, there are many reasons you might want to disable your programmed Ford key. In order to do so, the vehicle needs to be started up with your main admin key or admin key fob. After doing so, you’ll just need to follow the step-by-step instructions below to clear your programmed keys’ settings and return each key to their original “admin key” status:
- Start your vehicle and allow your computer and screen to turn on.
- Using your steering wheel-mounted controls, press the left arrow button to access the main menu.
- From the main menu, press “Settings” after selecting “OK.”
- Once you’re at the “Settings” screen, scroll until you find the “MyKey” option, then press “OK.”
- Under “MyKey,” find the option that says “Clear MyKey.”
- After selecting “Clear MyKey,” press and hold “OK” until you get the “All MyKeys Cleared” message on the screen.
Learn More About Ford Remotes at Beach Ford in Myrtle Beach!
Contact us at Beach Ford for more information on programming your key fob, disabling Ford MyKey or for help with any other questions you may have. Our service department is here to help you with any service-related issues you may experience with your Ford F-150 or other new Ford model.
More Parts Tips from Beach Ford
2021 Expedition XL STX – Welcome STX Package!
STX in the Mix For 2021, Expedition introduces a totally new retail offering – an XL model featuring an STX Package.Keep reading for all the details!
2021 F-150: Built for Towing
Work site or campsite, the all-new 2021 F-150 is engineered to take on all types of tasks, including capably trailering with confidence. Our truck’s proven foundation of a fully boxed, high-strength, steel frame combined with high-strength, military grade aluminum allow body delivers best-in-class available payload and best-in-class available towing.
Accessories: Outfitted for Adventure!
With products like Bronco, Bronco Sport, Ranger and Mustang, plus our full line of SUVs, trucks and vans, the evolving opportunities to assist our customers with accessories has never been greater. Many of our customers, whether their focus is on performance, adventure or work, appreciate the opportunity to outfit their vehicle with equipment designed and…
Posted in ServiceSours: https://www.beachford.net/how-to-program-the-ford-key-fob/
Owners of other F-Series trucks or other Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles such as the Super Duty F-250, F-350, F-450, Expedition, Explorer, Edge, Escape, E-150, E-250, E-350, Transit Connect, Flex, MKX, MKT, Navigator and Mountaineer may also find these DIY instructions to be helpful.
A replacement key fob coin, "button" or "watch" battery is part number CR2032 from manufacturers such as Panasonic, Sony, GE, Energizer and Philips.
The only tool needed to change the battery is a small flathead screwdriver or a plastic pry bar tool.
You can also use a coin, key or butter knife.
Insert the blade of the small flathead screwdriver in to the notch and gently pry off the back cover of the fob.
If necessary, remove the rubber cover from the front halve of the fob that creates the water resistant seal to protect the battery.
Gently pull out the old battery with your fingernail or the blade of the small flathead screwdriver.
How am I going with such a handbag in the morning. I live nearby, - I said, - we can go, quickly wash and dry with a hairdryer. And then I will put you down for the morning. Excellent, - I heard from Eva. Only quickly, - Lena shot an uncomfortable glance.
Key 2012 f150 replacement
An hour later there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, I saw him. He was still in the same sweatpants and the same T-shirt. In our hostel, as in all of them, there is a recreation room, where there is one TV set. I dont like to watch TV, or rather the programs that the person sitting next to like… So I had a.Replacing \u0026 Coding 09-14 F150 Ignition Lock Key Cylinder
Some incomprehensible suspicion flashed through my head. Some kind of premonition hung on my soul. I didn't want to think about the bad, but I stopped two steps from the door. And then I heard a quiet male voice: "Stand up with cancer. " The premonition broke off and fell into the very heels.
You will also like:
- Unfinished wooden box large
- What is yak power
- Body recovered from american river
- Ark genesis creatures
- Rotor puller advance auto
- Six paths sage
- Pediatric conference hawaii 2020
- Pjm generation interconnection queue
- Not important synonyms
- Blue uni ball pens
- Texas concealed handgun forum
- Wood range hood
- Northern star base camp
I have never felt such an emotionally unstable person. When suddenly something big and soft touched me in my belt. And the blanket was covered on top.