It's everything T-Mobile at your fingertips.
Pay your Bill in seconds, track data on the go, shop for the latest devices and so much more. You can also connect with a T-Mobile expert 24/7.
Download the T-Mobile app today!
Have Feedback? Email us at [email protected]
The T-Mobile app has been updated to ensure our handy features continue to be fast and easy to use, keeping it convenient for you to manage your account.
Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5
Updated-I have revised my review to five stars. Apparently all three of the numbers on my family account were linked together, which causes a problem with this new app. If you have a family plan make sure the numbers are unlinked and you will be able to see all of the numbers on your family plan in the app and manage them as you would expect.
The updated t-mobile app Is visually appealing, but functionally worthless. The problems began when it misidentified which account I am using-I am the primary account holder but it recognized my phone as another phone on my family account, and refused to allow me to view or make changes to my account. The app update notes state that T-Mobile is listening, so if that is truly the case, please fix this app and make it more like the old app-which was actually very useful if a little dull in the style department. At this point in time the app is completely worthless and I might as well use the website.
T Stands For Terrible
Had a 24 month agreement with T-mobile. It was a nightmare! Beginning with them losing my 4 trade ins, sending them to two different states. I had to prove that they existed and it took them a week or so to track them down. My family had numerous issues with their devices and I several business calls and texts dropped lost or just never came through to me. I got tired of calling their customer service for issues because, for one, most of them are foreigners and I couldn’t understand them and they had a hard time understanding my issues, so the language barrier is a huge negative. Finally, when my 24 month sentence was served they tried to charge me an extra 3 months for my devices, when I called them on it, they agreed with me, confirmed I was correct, and told me they corrected the issue. I paid my final bill and went back to Verizon where I receive superb service and reception. Two weeks later I get a bill from T-Mobile saying I owe another month on my devices. Needless to say my final phone call to them wasn’t pleasant, nor did they bother to correct the issue. Again some foreign rep had an issue understanding my explanation. I was on the phone for 41 minutes and the last 15 I was on hold, so I hung up. T-Mobile is the worst carrier I’ve experienced and I’ve had Sprint as well. I put this out there so I can save someone the misery my family and I went through. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO T-MOBILE.
Although I like T Mobile branding and their supposed ethos, and I think they are forward thinking with the eSIM app etc, I am an investor and am very disappointed with their customer support and treatment of me. They advertise “no robots, real people,” but so many times I have been left on a prerecorded loop, is that much better than a robot? This app here has never worked even once for me. I have to get on a desktop to do anything, because the mobile web app isn’t very functional either. The 24/7 chat support doesn’t live up to expectations, Verizon is infinitely better. Finally they advertise that you get a local “team of experts,” committed to serving your needs and that they will “even show you a photo.” Well, after some security concerns in Mt Holly, NC, T-Mobile I did request a photo to put faces to names and they refused. I am pretty sure my SIM card has been compromised by T-Mobile employees themselves. So disappointing because I do like their plan options and they have very good service. It could’ve been a good fit in the long run but they never allowed the relationship to flourish. I strongly advise against using eSIM for T-Mobile. Considering the fact they are owned by a foreign entity, not that I mind Telekom Deutsche having my data anymore than Google or Verizon, but they have different standards and laws and I don’t know to what extent they adhere to ours
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 T-Mobile USA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
You May Also Like
No signal bars or a "no service" error means no connection. We want to fix that.
Read me first
Before you dive too deep into troubleshooting, make sure of the following:
Your line is active.
You're in a covered area.
Airplane mode is off.
Wi-Fi Calling is turned off. If the problem happens when Wi-Fi calling is on, see Wi-Fi Calling problems instead.
The copper plating on your SIM card has no chips or discoloration. If it does, contact us from a device that has service if you have one, or visit a T-Mobile retail store for a replacement.
If your device meets the criteria above and you still have no signal, proceed with the troubleshooting steps below.
Tip: If you need help with any of these steps, visit our Device tutorials page, select your device, and use the search bar in upper right to find what you're looking for.
Troubleshoot no signal or "no service" errors
- Restart your device and check for signal bars.
- Change Wi-Fi Calling preferences to Cellular Preferred or Cellular Only to prevent Wi-Fi Calling issues from interfering with the signal.
- Turn off Wi-Fi to make sure you're using T-Mobile network.
- Set the device Network mode to Auto.
- Remove any cases or covers from the device.
- (Apple only) Reset network settings (tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings) and verify the "T-Mobile Carrier Settings" are up-to-date. You can do this over Wi-Fi. See Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
- Update the device software to the latest version.
- Perform a manual network selection to look for networks your device can connect to. If you see:
- Registered to T-Mobile network, but no signal: The problem is likely low or no coverage. If the coverage map showed good coverage, try switching to 2G or turning off LTE.
- T-Mobile network is not available: The problem is likely no coverage. If the coverage map showed good coverage, perform a master reset.
- T-Mobile network is available but cannot connect: We'll need to check your SIM card when you contact us.
- Network selection gets stuck or gives error: Perform a master reset. If that doesn't help, we'll check your SIM card when you contact us.
- Check for signal.
Still need help?
If the phone still has no signal bars or shows a "no service" error after you've worked through these troubleshooting steps, contact us from a device that does have service, or visit a T-Mobile retail store.
Report a location without service
Restart your device. If that doesn't help, follow the troubleshooting steps above to take care of any other potential problems. If you're still experiencing issues, contact us from a device that has service if you have one, or visit a T-Mobile retail store to report the problem.
Is T-mobile up or down today?
What to do if the site T-MOBILE.COM is unavailable?
If T-MOBILE.COM works, but you cannot access the site or its individual page, try one of the possible solutions:
To delete the cache and get the current version of the page, refresh the page in the browser using the key combination Ctrl + F5.
Access to the site is blocked.
Clear your browser cookies and change the IP address of the computer.
Antivirus and firewall. Check that anti-virus programs (McAfee, Kaspersky Antivirus or an analogue) or a firewall installed on your computer do not block access to T-MOBILE.COM.
Clear the DNS cache on your computer and try to access the site again.
Watch how-to video ↓
VPN and alternative DNS services.
VPN: for example, NordVPN;
Alternative DNS: OpenDNS or Google Public DNS.
For example, the AdBlock extension, along with ads, can block the content of a site. Find and disable similar plugins for your site.
T-mobile forumTips? Frustrations? Share them with other site visitors:
Reddit users are very welcome here!
no identification required, limitations apply for "2 cents" comments
T-mobile Issues ReportsLatest outage, problems and issue reports in social media:
@linsteadislove I TAKE IT BACK. LOG OUT. SOMEONE TAKE HER PHONE. TAKE HER LAPTOP. HIDE THE CHARGERS. TWITTER BAN HER RIGHT NOW. DELETE THE APP. T-MOBILE STOP WORKING. WIFI CUT OFF. CUE A POWER OUTAGE. WTFFF SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING. I DID NOT NEED THIS WITH SUBS OMGGGGG https://t.co/TYiwKzs4g1 https://t.co/VNRM05hbMT read the source
305 days ago 12 December 2020
@PiunikaWeb RT @PiunikaWeb: T-Mobile SMS texting outage issue for some LG, Motorola, TCL, & other devices reportedly being worked on (workaround inside read the source
306 days ago 10 December 2020
@ozahran319 Yo @RyanReynolds what's good on some @Mintmobile action! This T-Mobile outage right now is awful read the source
307 days ago 9 December 2020
@PiunikaWeb T-Mobile SMS texting outage issue for some LG, Motorola, TCL, & other devices reportedly being worked on (workaround inside) https://t.co/4zlknCrF3D https://t.co/9UIFIepLz9 read the source
307 days ago
When using your Android device, you may occasionally run into issues where applications, including the Play Store, run slowly, freeze, or otherwise stop working. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot these issues so you can get back to enjoying your device.
Read me first
Before following the applicable steps below, ensure the following:
You have turned off your device and restarted it. Amazingly, this fixes many issues.
You have verified your device has the most current software version.
You have removed the SD card from your device (if you have one)
You have cleared the cache, cookies, and temp files on your device.
You are in an area with good signal. If not, attempt to move to one and then try again.
You are not connected to a VPN or using a VPN app.
Your device has the most current application version, including the Play Store app.
If your device meets the criteria above, but the issue persists, proceed with the applicable troubleshooting steps below.
Apps freeze, crash, or force close
- Open https://my.t-mobile.com, and check if you have you have FamilyMode, Content Blocking, or Family Allowances. These services may block the app from working. Make the necessary updates and then try again.
- Wipe the cache partition to clear system memory. Visit Devices > choose your device > Device resets.
- Uninstall the app you have problems with, and reinstall it.
- Check your device has enough free storage space. T-Mobile recommends having at least 15% of the on-device storage free.
- If you continue to have problems, contact the developer of the app.
- If the app came with the phone, contact the device manufacturer for help.
- If you downloaded the app, contact the app developer through the Play Store.
- You can also visit Fix an installed Android app that isn't working - Android Help.
Apps will not update
- On your device, tap the Play Store app.
- Tap Menu (upper left) > My apps & games.
- Tap Update next to the desired app. You can also select Update All.
- Wait for the app to update.
- Restart the device, and test if the app is functioning correctly.
- If the issue persists, follow Play Store issues below.
- You can also visit Fix an installed Android app that isn't working - Android Help.
Play Store issues
Google supports the Play Store app, download service, and billing. Most answers can be found on the Google Play Help Center. You can also access Google Help on your device.
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper right.
- Tap Help & feedback.
- Navigate to the applicable section.
For Carrier Billing issues with Play Store, see Apps, downloads, and other content purchases.
Down tmobile app
Is T-Mobile Having an Outage Right Now?
Is anybody else experiencing troubles with their @TMobile phones?!?!?!? I CAN'T ANSWER MY CALLS
I promise T-Mobile has me so fucked up! I send a txt, it doesn't go through. I don't even receive txt sometimes. Dropped calls too!? Smh
Why is TMobile working so slow get your shit together
Anybody else having problems with t-mobile shitty service...
The fact that I have No Service at my house which is located in the middle of Albuquerque really bothers me. Hahaha@TMobile
This is RIDICULOUS. I'm in Hawaii with no service!!!!!!! Wtf is going on @TMobileHelp!!!!!! Nothing is working for me. Texts won't send.
Anyone else on tmobile with their LTE not working in area where it usually does???
Tmobile customer services are so bad i wanted to upgrade last week and their servers were downTried again today they said servers down AGAIN
- Houston, TX
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Antonio, TX
- Brooklyn, NY
- Orlando, FL
- The Bronx, NY
I have never been under the control of a man as I am now. It was both frightening and exciting at the same time. I could not free myself from this tight hug. His hand slipped under the elastic and stopped on a thin strip of fluffy hair. She put a few hairs on her finger and pulled gently, without hurting me, just playing.
You will also be interested:
- Unique british baby names
- Marion virginia real estate
- Simple practice learning coupon
- Modern valances for bedroom
- Sata spray gun
- Usps regional manager contact
Why he. I snake through his tanned muscles and muscular body. I want it - in salty spray and shagreen leather.