timcast news youtube
Parler Has Been REVIVED amid Democrat Calls For "Truth Commission" To Weed Out Trump Supporters. Bloomberg reported they were losing interest meanwhile Marc Cuban cheered them on and says to Hold gamestop stock. With Impeachment failing and Democrats still needing an enemy to unify around many are calling for truth and reconciliation commissions in order to get rid of fake news and misinformation. Xbox Error 0x87dd0019 (Feb) Scroll Down for Solutions! To complete the login process, please enter the one time code that was sent to your email address. The Website The Root is one of the top leftist publications on Facebook and the people interviewed are Democratic politicians and MSNBC personalities. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Is the Timcast website legit or not? This particular website is quite famous in the. Make sure to subscribe for more travel, news, opinion, and documentary with Tim Pool everyday. The Biden-Harris Administration is working with state and local part... ners across the country to scale up vaccination efforts and get more shots into arms. Project Veritas Video Leak PROVES Tech Execs Plan Censoring Conservatives, Even Threaten Republicans. Read here to find the website & decide if it’s of use or not. The FBI may have crossed the line in seizing cell phone records from members of congress including man republican reps who have been accused to colluding or working with the rioters at the capitol. While COVID relief is vital at this point there is no doubting that the mass printing of money will have a negative effect in the run. If the issue persists, then please contact us at [email protected]. >> Having trouble with your Xbox? These cookies do not store any personal information. We would also like to request you to share your experience with this site with our readers in the comment section to have more insightful knowledge about it. All said and done, we have completed every vital detail about this website, and there is nothing which could be harmful to your trust with Timcast IRL. GOP Reps Family DISOWNS Him For Supporting Trump Impeachment, Siding With Democrats BACKFIRES On G.. Parler Has Been REVIVED Amid Democrat Calls For "Truth Commission" To Weed Out Trump Supporters. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. The game is rigged by a cabal of powerful elites to ensure the winner of our election was their preferred winner. Creators are allowed to post content they produce to the platform, so long as they comply with our, Leftist Race Hoax Exposed, College Falls Into Critical Race Theory CHAOS Over False Allegations. Democrats LIED About The $2,000 Checks Going To "Everyone," Dems Announce Stimulus To be Restricted. Gina Carano Is UNCANCELLED, Woke Leftist Attempt To Ruin Her Fail As Ben Shapiro Announces New Movie. The short squeeze is causing the whole machine to grind to a halt and as panic sets in and gamestop stock and amc stock soars for once we see a transfer of wealth from the elites to the working class and its non partisan. December 8, 2020 Constitutional Nobody US News Chicago gun violence continued to decline with the cooler weather in November, but shootings and murders are still spiking compared with last year. As a historical winter storm hits Texas food supplies have been severed leaving many with spoiled food and nothing to eat. Xbox Error 0x87dd0019 (Feb) Scroll Down for Solutions! People are already the enormous followers of Tim Pool, and thus Timcast comalso entertains millions of hearts and minds. Several trading apps froze trading privately trigger calls for boycotts. Tim, Ian, Luke, and Lydia join friend and fellow YouTuber Jack Murphy to discuss Facebook's recent changes that restrict news-sharing by country. The issue of antiracism and critical race theory seem to be escalating once again. Texas SLAMMED By Food Shortages, Democrat COVID Relief Spending Sparks Fear Of Coming Food Inflati.. So long as the far left keeps trying to cancel people they will only help grow an alternate industry free from their oppression. Attempts to manipulate markets resulted in an even bigger backlash and the machine is desperate now to distract you. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Six of Seven Republicans Senators are facing backlash and censure over their vote to impeach Trump. This may be the start of a tit for tat between the partisan tribes as tensions escalate. Democrats are escalating their censorship demanding that big tech companies and cable channels censor conservatives. While Trump is currently facing a second impeachment trial a second criminal probe at the state level has been announced. Wall Street firms colluded with big tech to rip off retail investors fighting back against big fund manipulators. Carlson made the claim that Democrats were lying about the Capitol riots and that George Floyd did not lose his life due to police. Democrats may have reason to criticize Rush Limbaugh but it is no excuse for gloating and insulting the man. Please provide the email address associated with your account to receive the password reset instructions. Right Wing Media aggregates, creates, unifies, positions and presents the best of written, visual, audio and graphic conservative social and political content for the purpose of news reporting, criticism, and comment. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. For too long conservatives and disaffected liberals have fought back by demanding the woke leftists stop but it hasn't worked. Well before analyzing your future benefits, we must know what this site offers? Biden BOOED At Super Bowl As People REJECT Call For Unity, Culture War Is Escalating Under Democrats. Woke Leftist Race Hoax Exposed, College Falls Into Critical Race Theory CHAOS Over False Allegations. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Read here to find the website & decide if itâs of use or not. One republican Adam Kinzinger was disavowed by his own family who wrote a scathing letter over his support for Democrats efforts to remove Trump, going as far to call for his removal from Congress. But while those are interesting and odd Biden is currently having the US run drills in the South China Sea angering Xi Jinping. The executives even reference telling the Republican National Committee that they would not tolerate certain speech. Become A Member And Protect Our Work at http://www.timcast.com, My Second Channel - https://www.youtube.com/timcastnewsPodcast Channel - https://www.youtube.com/TimcastIRL. Democrats need the boogeyman, the specter of Trumpism, otherwise what little unity they have with progressives dwindles. by purchasing the membership that starts from $10, and once you have the membership of the team cast, you will be updated with every piece of content. 488921618-Memo-to-War-Room-on-Michigan Many people are dumping bits of their stimulus into stocks that will "short squeeze" wealthy elites trigger a massive wealth transfer from the wealthy to the working class. Many Republicans and conservatives pointed out the moves are odd and claim its proof of Chinagate, that Joe Biden is compromised by China. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 13k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. Fears are growing that Democrat spending will exacerbate inflation resulting is skyrocketing costs affecting ever level of the market. People are already the enormous followers of Tim Pool, and thus. After Carano was smeared by woke leftists and fired from The Mandalorian and her talent agency UTA many thought it was the end. They celebrate the news as though defenders of Democracy saved the day. If the answer is yes, this article will undoubtedly be one of the most valuable informative content for you. Biden has now issued a moratorium on new permits and banned the Keystone pipeline sending shockwaves through groups that endorsed or voted for him even though he has always said he would do this. If Salesforce only targets conservative ideas then people on the right will be economy restricted to such a degree they will struggle to ever resist far left ideology. Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world. Democrats are pushing harder and harder for escalation now targeting GOP reps as suspects. FOLLOW MEInstagram - http://instagram.com/TimcastTwitter - http://twitter.com/TimcastMinds - http://Minds.com/Timcast, Bitcoin Wallet: 13ha54MW2hYUS3q1jJhFyWdpNfdfMWtmhZ. At Smith College a woman complained that an encounter with police was racial discrimination but an investigation later revealed it was just not true. For Leftists it seems to be the rule and not the exception. But we can clearly see through the fake news narrative now. A perfect distraction to keep you off base as they block the stimulus payments you need. 53% say they would vote for Trump as the GOP nominee for president if the primary was held today. Xbox Error 0x87dd000f (Feb 2021) Get The Solution! Stopmedicaldiscrimination. This caused a huge price drop but WallStreetBets is standing firm. "United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends. But its just another escalation we have seen before. As for media its about to get bad. They are also sharing a link on the site to shop their merchandise tees. Tucker Carlson Faces Boycott After Woke Journalist OUTRAGE Over Comment On BLM Riots And Impeachment. The move by WallStreet Bets could totally destroy billion dollar hedge funds. That includes customer reviews, domain age, etc. The owner of this website is one of the most renowned You Tuber and journalist Tim Pool, who belongs to the United States. Democrats Push DEMAND For Arresting Trump Risking Igniting All Out Civil War, Texas GOP Says ENOUG.. TIME Magazine Claims An Elite Cabal Conspired To Stop Trump From Winning, Manipulating Laws And Ne.. FORTY FOUR States Now DISPUTING The Election, 126 GOP Reps Sign On REJECTING Biden, Support Trump. Leftists And Democrats Start PANICKING As They Realize Trump Is Actually WINNING Political Victori.. Mayor RESIGNS In Fear As Backlash ERUPTS Over COVID Lockdown, America Near Full REVOLT Over Lockdo.. House GOP Has Major Plan To FLIP Electoral Vote To Trump, NYT Says Pence Could REJECT Democrat Vote. Wall Street PANICKING As Losses Top $70 Billion, GameStop Rebellion WINNING And Nuking Manipulators. But the school immediately started forcing people to attend anti-bias trainings and pushing critical race theory and other social justice issues which began to ignite serious controversy. Timcast IRL - Disney Declares Muppets Negative Stereotypes, Coke Says Be Less White - Political Commentator Sydney Watson in the Studio NASA’s Mars 2020 Perseverance Rover Mission Real-time Tracker TruthRadioShow ~ Power Outages, Record Ice Storms, Plane Crashes, Cancel Culture Communist Takeover, News & More Many incorrectly thought that Trump was the cause of the culture war but in fact he was just a symptom. There's only one reason they want a ministry of truth, I mean "reality czar," and that's because they can't control the narrative anymore and people see through the lies. Democrats Launch NEW Criminal Investigation Into Trump At The State Level Amid 2nd Impeachment Trial. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This is clearly just a partisan attack on someone who is effective at pushing their message. Celebrities, politicians and personalities left and right united yelling HOLD THE LINE. Already these funds are doubling down and reports are emerging that they are attempting to short even more hoping to make money off retail investors. Dutch Mayor Warns COVID Riots Pushing Country To Civil War, Democrats Begin Easing Lockdown. New Biden Videos LEAKED Triggering Media And Democrat PANIC, Fake News DESPERATELY Defends Joe Bid.. Supreme Court Justice Alito Makes BOMBSHELL Move Paving Way To TOSS Biden's Electoral Votes In PA, Trump Supporters HAVE TAKEN OVER THE CAPITOL, Shots Fired INSIDE, Electoral Count Session ENDED. Anyone can join. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If the answer is yes, this article will undoubtedly be one of the most valuable informative content for you. Read the memo PDF below!!! Bickering about culture war issues and democrats and republicans are wasting our time. We speak well of the dead in order to preserve the good we saw from them. This is all grounds for optimism in the end. "DO NOT SELL" was even trending on Twitter, But some were insistent on distracting people form this historical moment, the GameStop Rebellion, with people like AOC pushing people to target Ted Cruz instead of the establishment. The officer apologized and that seemed to be it. Democrats And Media Advocate For Executing Republicans And Treating The GOP As Enemy Combatants. So people are quite fond of the journalist that has been continually spreading lights over hidden secrets. Still, several other verified users have been continuously posting his videos apart from that this journalist has around 779.9k followers over Twitter. Another policy allows for Chinese propaganda in the US. Contact: [email protected] Gina Carano Is UNCANCELLED, Woke Leftist Attempt To Ruin Her Fail As Ben Shapiro Announces New Mov.. Tucker Carlson Faces Boycott After Woke Journalist OUTRAGE Over Comment On BLM Riots And Impeachme.. Democrats Launch NEW Criminal Investigation Into Trump At The State Level Amid 2nd Impeachment Tri.. Biden Suspends Trump Rules Blocking Chinese Propaganda And Infiltration Sparking Fear Of "Chinagat.. Biden BOOED At Super Bowl As People REJECT Call For Unity, Culture War Is Escalating Under Democra.. Democrats LIED About The $2,000 Checks Going To Everyone, Use Marjorie Taylor Greene As Distractio.. Democrats Elites And Media Are PANICKING Without Trump, Cry About Trumpism As CNN Ratings TANK 44%, Gamestop Rebellion Ignites MEDIA PANIC, NYT Calls For Biden "Reality Czar," Marc Cuban Says HOLD, CNN SLAMMED For Lying About WallStreetBets GameStop Rebellion, The SLV Short Squeeze Is FAKE NEWS, Wall Street Elite's Manipulation Is FAILING And Exposed The Corrupt Rigged System Is Collapsing. And that is not my opinion, its the claim by TIME Magazine. You can join Timcast comby purchasing the membership that starts from $10, and once you have the membership of the team cast, you will be updated with every piece of content. Freshman House Democrat Sara Jacobs want's to weed out Trump supporters. Also represents its content to a massive group of people over YouTube and TV shows. If the answer is yes, this article will undoubtedly be one of the most valuable informative content for you. Ratings are plummeting and interest in non Trump news is very low. The studio of Tim Pool where all its videos are being shoot is in the East Coasts. Democrats bet big against Trump and it seems that even though the man is not president anymore they have nothing left to offer the American people. Read this article to find out... Xbox Error 0x87dd000f (Feb 2021) Get The Solution! Major Media Failure - Was the Florida Suspect Story a 4Chan Hoax?
Hunted Cast 2016, Workday : Target, Girl Put Your Makeup On, Tell Me Your Favorite Song, Completed Bl Novel, How To Give Yourself More Engram Points In Ark, Moose Milk Tea, Dallas Mugshots 2020,
February 27, 2021 |Uncategorized|Sours: http://mebw.fabiz.ase.ro/wp-content/moving-in-loptae/6e6f6b-timcast-news-youtube
Timcast News, on Facebook, has 60,000+ followers and an equivalent number of likes (growing 20,000/month); @Timcast on Twitter, has over 366,000 followers. Trump of course has challenged mail in voting and the media has smeared him for it even though they keep reporting the problems. He said they would regret it when they changed the rule from 60 votes to 51. Union Democrats are proudly flipping Republican to vote for Donald Trump. Journalist Andy Ngo has been documenting arrests made by police in Portland and now the people arrested are facing karma. Interestingly this poll is don with a UK based newspaper so perhaps their is less of a political agenda behind the numbers. Trump Declassifies Documents Implicating Hillary Clinton, Democrats In Fabricating Russia Gate Hoax.The documents alleged that Hillary Clinton lied about Russian Collusion to distract the public from her email scandal. Trump is going hard on Biden demanding inspections that imply Biden needs performance enhancers or assistance in the debate. Republicans May See RED WAVE In November As Polls Become Wild Or Wrong And Democrats Flip For Trum.. Top Trump Official Issues WARNING, Leftist Revolt Is Coming, Democrats Will NOT Concede The Electi.. Democrats May Be Getting MILLIONS From Foreign Donors ILLEGALLY In Huge Scandal, Trump Slams Dems. After the insane smears and attacks on Brett Kavanaugh we saw "the Kavanaugh Effect" which was a major boost to Republicans and Trump. Neither Trump nor Biden will concede if they lose and once they refuse the chaos begins. Democrats and Joe Biden claim Trump has no substance and is going after Biden on process because he is struggling. BUNK Ballots Sent Out En Masse PROVE Democrats Have Corrupted The Election Yet Media Blames Trump. While many people argue the polls were wrong in 2016, Democracy Institute accurately predicted Trump would win in 2016 and also predicted Brexit. Perhaps this is the ramblings of a mad mad, or perhaps its someone with insider knowledge. Career. Antifa and BLM Leftists are anxious and panicked now that people know they have been arrested for rioting in portland. Caputo of course did not present evidence other than his opinion but the bigger issue is that both side believes the other is evil, wrong, or cheating and no one will back down. Already BLM Leftists and Antifa types are delivering shields in a Uhaul, a man was seen trying to pull a gun before other activists and crowd members stop him and talk him down. Tim Pool Timcast brings you breaking news from around the world and commentary on top news topics in Conflict, Crisis, and Technology. This likely resulted in a major boost in support from people who were tired of BLM leftists rioting across the country. But don't underestimate your opponent Biden may come out swinging and surprise everyone. BitChute is a peer-to-peer content sharing platform. Some speculate that we could see a red wave and Republicans will take everything. Chaos may be coming as leftist unrest is already brewing. Democrats and their allies now claim that Trump is selectively releasing documents in order to gain political advantages. FBI agents were getting worried that this was wrong even saying "what is wrong with these people", Adam Schiff to this day is pushing Russian insanity claiming interference.Its the same game over and over and it seems that Democrats will do anything even destroy election integrity to beat Trump and Republicans and restore the previous administration to power through Joe Biden.
Democrat MELTDOWN Over Supreme Court Just Got WORSE, Dem's "Armageddon Option" Could Destroy The US. According to the documents FBI agents bought insurance out of fear that the Russia hoax was not legit and they would be "screwed", This wasn't just FBI though, many Democrats were pushing the same lies about Russia and Trump.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Journalists however decided that this time they have the right to contradict the White House medical team by claiming that its all getting worse. He left school at age 14. Biden meanwhile is a no show and floundering, Trump seems fired up and his supporters are ready to vote.
Tim Pool is a journalist whose unique style of interactive broadcast journalism exists at the intersection of social and mainstream media. Trump Drops MASSIVE Bombshell Implicating Hillary Clinton, Democrats In Fabricating Russia Gate Ho.. Secret Trump Voters ARE REAL, New Research Shows Polling Is WRONG And Trump Might CRUSH Biden. Outside of factional clashes it seems Antifa and BLM leftists are emboldened and now targeting police outside of normal unrest. The democrats are so desperate that they have proposed radical changes and even refused to take impeachment off the table. Losing this seat will demoralize them and galvanize Trump supporters. For a better BitChute user experience,Login or Register now!
Joe Vicari Restaurant Group, Tbs Preparation Usmc, How Much Do Lawyers At Big Firms Make, Mclovin Id Wallpaper, Bdo Dark Knight Lore, Attack On Titan Png,
YouTube Channel Statistics
Spider Chart Introduction
A channel's spider chart is made up of 12 data points. This spider chart demonstrates how Tim Pool performs against each of the 12 data points. The teal line represents Tim Pool, and the black line represents the average performance for the 925 channels in the The Unexplained | Conspiracies & Myths topic.
For the channel to improve, it would help to work on the following metrics, which are areas the channel underperforms its peers.
Subscriber Conversion: This channel's Subscriber Conversion of 3,580 is 25.12% lower than the topic average of 4,718. Video Amigo metrics to focus on for growth are similar to those for driving views:
- Meeting or beating the topic's Record of Uploads
- Focusing on content shown to drive up Total Engagement
- Focusing on likeability and Subscriber Conversion to grow the channel's base.
On the other hand, this channel over-achieves its peers when it comes to:
Total Views: This channel's Total Views of 355,218,709 is 4780.24% higher than the topic average of 7,278,719. All activity starts with views. The more there are, the more opportunity there is to grow by engaging viewers.
View Growth: This channel's View Growth of 5.30% is 607.2% higher than the topic average of 0.75%. All activity starts with views. The more there are, the more opportunity there is to grow by engaging viewers.
Youtube timcast news
YouTube drama remains some of the most interesting drama, and a new report from The Daily Beast on infighting at political YouTube creator Tim Pool’s news company — and the fate of a cat named Betsy — is no exception.
The Daily Beast’s Will Sommer sets the scene with Pool’s background as a former Vice reporter who went independent as an alt-right-adjacent YouTube creator. But the meat of the report is the fight over Subverse, a news media site with a YouTube channel (renamed SCNR for a hilarious reason you should read the report to learn) for which Pool and his former business partner, Emily Molli, raised over $1 million to start.
Molli was joined by another Vice alum, Rocco Castoro, to get the YouTube operation off the ground, and the resulting videos feel a lot like Vice’s own documentary work. But then problems arose. “Tensions between Pool and his other partners flared...over who had access to various internal systems connected to Subverse,” writes Sommer. Those tensions would lead to Castoro and Molli investigating Pool for “unsavory internet schemes” and leave Betsy, Molli’s cat, allegedly held hostage at Pool’s mansion in Maryland.
You should read Sommer’s report on The Daily Beast for the complicated journey Betsy took to get back to Molli. But for now, remember: never let your cat go to a second location with a YouTube creator / podcaster.
YouTuber, journalist, and political commentator
Pool in 2015
|Born||Timothy Daniel Pool|
(1986-03-09) March 9, 1986 (age 35)
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Updated: August 7, 2021
Timothy Daniel Pool (born March 9, 1986) is an American citizen journalist, YouTuber, podcast host, and political commentator who first became known for live streaming the 2011 Occupy Wall Street protests. He later joined Vice Media and joined Fusion TV in 2014, later working alone on YouTube and other platforms.
Pool was born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up in a lower middle class family. He attended a Catholic school until completing the fifth grade and left school at the age of 14.
Pool's father was a firefighter and his mother sold cars.
After watching a viral video from Occupy Wall Street, Pool purchased a one-way bus ticket to New York. Pool joined the Occupy Wall Street protestors on September 20, 2011 and met Henry Ferry, a former realtor and sales manager, shortly afterwards, and they formed a media company called The Other 99. Pool also began livestreaming the protests with his cell phone and quickly assumed an on-camera role. Pool used a live-chat stream to respond to questions from viewers while reporting on Occupy Wall Street. Pool also let his viewers direct him on where to shoot footage. He modified a toy remote-controlled Parrot AR.Drone for aerial surveillance and modified software for live streaming into a system called DroneStream. Pool's use of live streaming video and aerial drones during Occupy Wall Street protests in 2011 led to an article in The Guardian querying whether such activities could take the form of counterproductive surveillance. In January 2012, he was physically accosted by a masked assailant. Also in January 2012, The Other 99 was disbanded following a feud between Pool and Ferry. Pool had also planned on livestreaming Occupy protests across the United States for a documentary called Occumentary, but it was never filmed.
Pool's video taken during the protests was instrumental evidence in the acquittal of photographer Alexander Arbuckle, who had been arrested by the NYPD. The video showed that the arresting officer lied under oath, though no charges were filed. While covering the NoNATO protests at the 2012 Chicago summit, Pool and four others were pulled over by a dozen Chicago police officers in unmarked vehicles. The group was removed from the vehicle at gunpoint, questioned, and detained for ten minutes. The reason given by police was that the team's vehicle matched a description.
In the context of the Occupy movement, Pool's footage was aired on NBC and other mainstream networks. According to the Washington Post, Pool "helped demonstrate to activists that livestreaming had potential as an alternative to depending on cable news coverage". He was nominated as a Time 100 personality in March 2012 for his importance to the Occupy movement, alongside David Graeber, as Time dubbed Pool "the eyes of the movement".
In November 2011, Pool told On the Media, "I don't consider myself a journalist." "I consider myself an activist 100%." there "to support the movement." In October 2012, he told El País that "I'm not an activist" and described himself as a journalist. In 2018, Pool said that "I don't align with Occupy Wall Street and never did". In 2021, he denounced the Occupy movement as "so crooked".
Vice and Fusion
After joining Vice Media, Pool began producing and hosting content and developed new methods of reporting. In 2013, he reported on the Gezi Park protests in Istanbul with Google Glass. In April 2013, Pool received a Shorty Award in the "Best Journalist in Social Media" category. From 2013 to 2014, as Vice correspondent, Pool covered and live streamed the mass protests in Ukraine that led to the collapse of the Yanukovych government. He also covered the Ferguson unrest and covered protests in Thailand, Turkey, and Egypt.
In 2014, he joined Fusion TV as Director of Media innovation and Senior Correspondent.
As of 2021, Pool operates four YouTube channels, two of which, Timcast and Tim Pool, feature daily political commentary, with the third serving as a clip channel for Pool's podcast, Timcast IRL. Tim's fourth channel, Cast Castle, serves as his personal vlog.
Journalism and commentary
Pool covered the 2016 Milwaukee riots. Pool said he would leave the area and stop reporting on these events, saying he thought it dangerous due to perceived escalating "racial tensions".
In February 2017, Pool traveled to Sweden to investigate claims of "no-go zones" and problems with refugees in the country. He launched a crowdfunding effort to do so after U.S. President Donald Trump alluded to crimes related to immigration in Sweden. InfoWars writer Paul Joseph Watson offered to pay for travel costs and accommodation for any reporter "to stay in crime-ridden migrant suburbs of Malmö." Watson donated $2,000 to Pool's crowdfund to travel to Sweden. While in Sweden, Pool largely disputed that migrant suburbs of Malmö and Stockholm were crime ridden, saying that Chicago is vastly more violent. However, Pool alleged that he had to be escorted by police out of Rinkeby, a Stockholm suburb, due to purported threats to his safety. Swedish police have disputed Pool's claims, stating, "Our understanding is that he didn't receive an escort. However, he followed the police who left the place." The police stated that, "When Tim Pool took out a camera and started filming, a group of young people pulled their hoods up and covered their faces and shouted at him to stop filming. The officers then told Tim Pool that it was not wise to stay there in the middle of the square and keep filming."
In November 2017, Pool created his second YouTube channel Timcast News.
In 2019, Podcaster Joe Rogan invited Pool onto his podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, following an interview with Twitter founder Jack Dorsey. The two criticized the banning of Milo Yiannopoulos from Twitter, arguing that the provocateur had not truly encouraged his fans to harass Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones.The Atlantic contributor Devin Gordon criticized Rogan and Pool, stating that both men demonstrated a limited understanding of Twitter, censorship, and abuse during the discussion. Rogan invited Pool and Dorsey, as well as Twitter chief legal officer Vijaya Gadde, back on his podcast. Pool described cases where he asserted conservatives were unfairly suspended on Twitter. In particular, Pool brought up the banning of Alex Jones and argued that Twitter rules against misgendering transgender users is ideological. Gadde said that Twitter is a free speech platform on which punishments are based on evaluation of consistently-applied harassment guidelines.
In July 2019, Pool accepted an invitation to a White House event of Trump hosting internet personalities who President Trump claimed had been unfairly targeted for their conservative views. Disinformation researchers Erin Gallagher and Joan Donovan characterized the invitees as being far-right spreaders of disinformation.
In August 2020, Trump liked a tweet of Pool's expressing sympathy and support for Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Antioch, Illinois, who had shot three people during civil unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, killing two (Rittenhouse was arrested and is awaiting trial; he asserts that his actions were in self defense). Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., retweeted a statement by Pool describing how the case of Rittenhouse had convinced Pool to vote for Trump.
A report from the Election Integrity Partnership (EIP) found that Pool was a "superspreader" of falsehoods surrounding voter fraud before and after the 2020 United States presidential election.
In August 2021, Pool criticized New York City MayorBill de Blasio's COVID-19 vaccine passport mandate, since according to Pool, it did not have any exemptions for immunocompromised people or people with other disabilities.
As of 2019 and 2020, Pool's audience was largely right-wing.
In 2014, Pool helped to launch Tagg.ly, a mobile app that watermarks photos. Pool said he was interested in this kind of application due to experiences where others used his photographs without attribution.
In 2019, he co-founded the news company Subverse, which raised $1 million in 22 hours via regulation crowdfunding in 2019, surpassing the previous record on Wefunder. The service was later renamed SCNR. Pool partnered with Emily Molli and former Vice editor-in-chief Rocco Castoro, although Pool later fired both of them in January 2021.
Pool voted for Ron Paul in the 2008 United States presidential election.
In 2019, Vice, Pool's former employer, described him in separate articles as "lefty" and "progressive" for his anti-corporate politics, as well as "right-wing". In 2019, Pool described himself as a social liberal who supports Bernie Sanders. According to Politico, Pool's "views on issues including social media bias and immigration often align with conservatives". According to Al Jazeera, "Pool has amplified claims that conservative media endure persecution and bias at the hands of tech companies." Prior to Occupy Wall Street, Pool sometimes described himself as being anti-authoritarian or "pro-transparency", but did not think of himself as being very political. On August 24, 2020, Pool announced his support for Donald Trump in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, writing that he felt alienated by changes he perceived in the modern left. In 2021, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described Pool as "a pro-Trump social media personality" and a "reactionary".
Pool tends to reject a left/right political framework for both self-description and in other contexts, instead preferring to divide the public into those who are "discerning" and "skeptical regarding legacy media" and those who are "undiscerning" and "uninitiated".: 210 He often discusses his impression that "the news is dying" and that it tends to skew towards liberal and left-leaning audiences as a result.: 211
Prior to the Occupy movement, Pool lived with his brother in Newport News, Virginia.
- ^"Tim Pool Channel Analytics". Social Blade. Retrieved April 12, 2020.
- ^"Timcast Channel Analytics". Social Blade. Retrieved April 12, 2020.
- ^"Timcast IRL Channel Analytics". Social Blade. Retrieved August 6, 2020.
- ^ ab"About Tim Pool". YouTube.
- ^Rebecca Savransky (August 15, 2016). "Journalist pulls out of Milwaukee over escalating racial tensions". The Hill. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- ^Michelle Mark (August 15, 2016). "Prominent digital journalist pulls out of Milwaukee: 'For those who are perceivably white, it is just not safe to be here'". Business Insider. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- ^Andrew Marantz (December 11, 2017). "The Live-Streamers Who Are Challenging Traditional Journalism". The Hill. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- ^ abcTownsend, Allie (November 15, 2011). "Watch: Occupy Wall Street, Broadcasting Live". Time. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^Fields, Jim (February 3, 2012). "The Media Messenger of Zuccotti Park". Time. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- ^DeGrasse, Martha (November 17, 2011). "Mobile phone streams Occupy Wall Street to the world". TCRWireless. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^ abcManuel Simián, José (2011). "Indignado en Wall St". El Semanal (in Spanish). Archived from the original on February 27, 2015.
- ^GOP Rep Says Vaccine Passport May Be Joe Biden's Mark Of The Beast, Some Believe Its The End Of Days, March 30, 2021, retrieved September 27, 2021
- ^ abcdefgMarantz, Andrew (December 4, 2017). "The Live-Streamers Who Are Challenging Traditional Journalism". The New Yorker. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ^ abcCaptain, Sean (November 21, 2011). "Tim Pool And Henry Ferry: The Men Behind Occupy Wall Street's Live Stream". Fast Company. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^"Occupy PressThink: Tim Pool". Pressthink. November 20, 2011. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^Joanna (November 15, 2011). "Watch: Occupy Wall Street, Broadcasting Live". Ustream.tv. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^ abCaptain, Sean (January 6, 2012). "Threat Level: Livestreaming Journalists Want to Occupy the Skies With Cheap Drones". Wired. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^ abSharkey, Noel; Knuckey, Sarah (December 21, 2011). "Occupy Wall Street's 'occucopter' – who's watching whom?". The Guardian. London. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^Devereaux, Ryan (February 3, 2012). "Occupy Wall Street: 'There's a militant animosity bred by direct action'". The Guardian. London.
- ^Robbins, Christopher (May 8, 2012). "Anarchists Think Photographers And Reporters Are The "Fu*king Enemy"". Gothamist. Archived from the original on May 12, 2012.
- ^Coscarelli, Joe (January 5, 2012). "Occupy Wall Street's Video Stars Are Feuding [Updated]". Intelligencer. Retrieved September 9, 2021.
- ^Martin, Adam (January 5, 2012). "The Very Public Breakup of Occupy Wall Street's Ustream Team". The Atlantic Wire. Archived from the original on June 21, 2013. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- ^Levinson, Paul (2012). New New Media, 2nd edition. Pearson. p. 182.
- ^Parker, Lisa (May 20, 2020). "Independent Journalists Detained at Gunpoint". NBC Chicago.
- ^Martin, Adam (January 5, 2012). "The Very Public Breakup of Occupy Wall Street's Ustream Team". The Atlantic Wire. Archived from the original on June 21, 2013. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^Coscarelli, Joe (January 5, 2012). "Daily Intel: Occupy Wall Street's Video Stars Are Feuding". New York. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^Ohlheiser, Abby (July 7, 2016). "Is Facebook ready for live video's important role in police accountability?". Washington Post. Retrieved September 8, 2021.
- ^"The 2012 Time 100 Poll". Time. March 29, 2012. Archived from the original on November 12, 2020.CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- ^Anderson, Doug (November 18, 2011). "Q&A;: Tim Pool on Streaming Occupy Wall Street". On the Media. Archived from the original on January 16, 2013. Retrieved September 9, 2021.
- ^Pérez-Lanzac, Carmen (October 3, 2012). "The Surround Congress protests, according to Tim". El País. Retrieved September 9, 2021.
- ^Nobody Watched Michelle Wolf's Show SO Netflix Canceled It, August 18, 2018, retrieved September 9, 2021
- ^Timcast IRL - NO CHARGES For Cops In New BLM Case, Protests Beginning w/Ryan Girdusky, May 18, 2021, retrieved September 9, 2021
- ^ abDredge, Stuart (July 30, 2013). "How Vice's Tim Pool used Google Glass to cover Istanbul protests". The Guardian.
- ^Martin, Adam (December 7, 2011). "Occupy Wall Street Has a Drone: The Occucopter". The Atlantic Wire. Retrieved January 7, 2012.
- ^Ngak, Chenda (April 9, 2013). "Shorty Awards 2013 honors Michelle Obama, Jimmy Kimmel". CBS News. Archived from the original on April 11, 2013.CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- ^Pool, Tim (May 6, 2014). "Live Streaming the Ukrainian Revolt". Vice. Archived from the original on July 5, 2019. Retrieved July 31, 2020.
- ^Steel, Emily (September 7, 2014). "Fusion Set to Name Director of Media Innovation". The New York Times.
- ^"Tim Pool". Fusion.
- ^"Fusion Brings On Tim Pool". Cision. September 9, 2014.
- ^McKay, Tom (March 12, 2021). "YouTuber Tim Pool Sounds Like He's Doing Great Except for Alleged Cat Hostage Thing". Gizmodo.
- ^Marantz, Andrew (December 4, 2017). "The Live-Streamers Who Are Challenging Traditional Journalism". The New Yorker.
- ^Mark, Michelle (August 15, 2016). "Prominent digital journalist pulls out of Milwaukee: 'For those who are perceivably white, it is just not safe to be here'". Business Insider.
- ^Savransky, Rebecca (August 15, 2016). "Journalist pulls out of Milwaukee over escalating racial tensions". The Hill.
- ^ abBowden, George (February 21, 2017). "Paul Joseph Watson Comes Good On Twitter Offer To 'Investigate Malmo, Sweden, Crimes'". HuffPost. Retrieved March 14, 2018.
- ^ ab"The man sent to 'crime-ridden' Sweden by a right-wing journalist has reported his findings". indy100. February 28, 2017.
- ^"Tim Pool har lämnat Sverige". SVT Nyheter (in Swedish). March 15, 2017. Retrieved May 12, 2019.
- ^ ab"Police dispute US journalist's claim he was escorted out of Rinkeby". The Local. March 1, 2017. Retrieved March 5, 2017.
- ^Welcome to Channel two, November 25, 2017, retrieved September 27, 2021
- ^Peters, Justin (March 21, 2019). "How Joe Rogan's Hugely Popular Podcast Became an Essential Platform for "Freethinkers" Who Hate the Left". Slate Magazine.
- ^Gordon, Story by Devin (August 19, 2019). "Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular?". The Atlantic. Retrieved December 25, 2020.
- ^Gilmour, David (March 5, 2019). "Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey appears on Joe Rogan's podcast—again". The Daily Dot. Retrieved December 25, 2020.
- ^Scola, Nancy (October 28, 2020). "Is Twitter Going Full Resistance? Here's the Woman Driving the Change". Politico. Retrieved December 25, 2020.
- ^Collins, Ben; Alba, Monica (July 11, 2019). "Conspiracy theorists, far-right agitators head to White House with social media in their sights". NBC. Retrieved August 24, 2021.
- ^ abCheney-Rice, Zak (August 31, 2020). "Trump Is an Arsonist Masquerading As a Firefighter". Intelligencer. Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- ^Crump, James (August 28, 2020). "Trump Jr shares post saying 'DOJ is dropping the hammer' as 74 face federal charges over Portland protests". The Independent. Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- ^ abcGraziosi, Graig (August 28, 2020). "Trump Jr shares post defending alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse". The Independent. Retrieved December 29, 2020.
- ^Papenfuss, Mary (August 30, 2020). "Trump Ducks Question About Accused Teen Shooter In Kenosha". HuffPost.
- ^Paul, Kari (March 5, 2021). "A few rightwing 'super-spreaders' fueled bulk of election falsehoods, study says". The Guardian. Retrieved August 7, 2021.
- ^Creitz, Charles (August 18, 2021). "De Blasio instituting segregation in New York City with stringent vaccine edict: Tim Pool". Fox News. Retrieved September 7, 2021.
- ^Goforth, Claire (November 13, 2020). "MAGA star who predicted 50-state Trump victory says he's single because of feminism". The Daily Dot.
- ^Kantrowitz, Alex (July 15, 2019). "How Silicon Valley's Angry Right Wing Sends Its Message To Washington, DC". BuzzFeed News. Retrieved December 30, 2020.
- ^Burgett, Gannon (May 6, 2014). "Tagg.ly Makes For Simple Watermarking of Photos on iOS". PetaPixel. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- ^Reid, Alastair (April 29, 2014). "Taggly app launches to watermark images and video". journalism.co.uk. Retrieved December 30, 2020.
- ^Alois, J. D. (October 9, 2019). "Crowdfunding on Wefunder, SubverseNews Tops $1 Million in 22 Hours". Crowdfund Insider. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- ^ abSommer, Will (March 11, 2021). "YouTube Star Tim Pool's News Site Collapses Amid Allegations He Took a Cat Hostage". The Daily Beast.
- ^McKay, Tom (March 11, 2020). "YouTuber Tim Pool Sounds Like He's Doing Great Except for Alleged Cat Hostage Thing". Gizmodo. Retrieved March 12, 2021.
- ^Uberti, David (July 26, 2019). "Tulsi Gabbard's $50M Google Lawsuit Takes a Page from the Far-Right Playbook". Vice. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- ^"Trump Invites Fringe Social Media Company Popular With Nazis to the White House". Vice. July 10, 2019. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- ^ abOverly, Steven (July 11, 2019). "Social media gadflies gather for airing of grievances with Trump". Politico. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- ^"Critics slam Trump 'social media summit' over far-right invitees". Al Jazeera. July 11, 2020. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- ^Edison Hayden, Michael (July 7, 2021). "'We Make Mistakes': Twitter's Embrace of the Extreme Far Right". Southern Poverty Law Center. Retrieved July 8, 2021.
- ^ abLewis, Rebecca (October 17, 2019). ""This Is What the News Won't Show You": YouTube Creators and the Reactionary Politics of Micro-celebrity". Television & New Media. 21 (2): 201–217. doi:10.1177/1527476419879919. S2CID 210372373.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tim Pool.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Tim Pool|
You will also like:
- The program 1993 soundtrack
- Albuquerque journal classified ads
- 480 8 trailer tire
- Orange county texas judges
- Home health aide verification
- Borderlands 1 easy leveling
They won't kill anyone, we'd better go to that entrance. " They climbed the steps to the second floor. Further Craig simply did not master.