Saiontz & Kirk
- General Info
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury & Accident LawyersFor more than 40 years, the personal injury lawyers at Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. have represented individuals throughout the United States. More than $750 million in compensation has been obtained by our clients in cases of medical malpractice, automobile accidents, product liability and other personal injury lawsuits.Saiontz & Kirk, P.A. is a nationally known injury law firm that is focused exclusively on representing individuals, we do not represent corporations or insurance companies.All cases are handled by our attorneys on a contingency fee basis, which means that there are never any out-of-pocket expenses to hire our law firm and we only receive an attorney fee if we secure compensation for our client. - See more at: http://www.youhavealawyer.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=saiontz%20and%20kirk&utm_content=14619251531&utm_campaign=Branded#sthash.AdcYa5l5.dpuf
- BBB Rating
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
BBB Accredited businesses follow the BBB Code of Business Practices and pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring. Accreditation is not a BBB endorsement or evaluation of the business’ product quality or competency in performing services.
BBB Rating and Accreditation information may be delayed up to a week.
- Asbestos Diseases
- TDD Services
- Bodily Injury Claims
- Animal Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Burn Injuries
- Children's Injuries
- Fire & Explosions
- Nursing Home Malpractice
- Hospital Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Drunk Driving
- Back Injuries
- Skiing Injuries
- High-Rise Building Maintenance Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Civil Litigation
- Legal Clinics
- Home Consultations
- Personal Injury Services
- Lead Poisoning
- Head Injuries
- Birth Related Incidents
- Military Discounts
- Same Day Appointments
- Scaffold Failures
- Work Related Injuries
- Elevator & Escalator Injuries
- Electrical Accidents
- State Courts
- Senior Discounts
- Serving Maryland, Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania & Virginia
- Central Baltimore, Downtown Baltimore
- Other Link
- Social Links
- Automobile Accident Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Adult Education, Attorneys, Business & Vocational Schools, Insurance Schools, Malpractice Law Attorneys, Medical Law Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys
- Other Information
Free Consultation: Yes
Baltimore, Maryland – United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Robert K. Hur announced that Saiontz & Kirk, P.A., a Baltimore-based law firm, has paid the United States $91,406.98 to resolve allegations that it failed to reimburse Medicare for conditional payments that had been made to medical providers on behalf of firm clients.
“Plaintiffs’ attorneys cannot refer a case to or enter into a joint representation agreement with co-counsel and simply wash their hands clean of their obligations to reimburse Medicare for its conditional payments,” said U.S. Attorney Robert K. Hur. “We intend to hold attorneys accountable for failing to make good on their obligations to repay Medicare for its conditional payments, regardless of whether they were the ones primarily handling the litigation for the plaintiff.”
According to the settlement agreement, over a number of years, Medicare made conditional payments to healthcare providers to satisfy medical bills for firm clients. Under the Medicare statute and regulations, Medicare is authorized to make conditional payments for medical items or services under certain circumstances, with the requirement that when an injured person receives a tort settlement or judgment, those receiving the proceeds of the settlement or judgment, including the injured person’s attorney, are required to repay Medicare for the conditional payments.
During that period, the firm referred clients to or entered into joint representation agreements with co-counsel on four of the six matters about which the U.S. Attorney’s office contacted the firm. The government contends that the firm, either itself or together with co-counsel, negotiated for and received settlement proceeds for the firm’s clients, but neither the firm nor its clients repaid Medicare for conditional payments that Medicare made to medical providers.
The claims resolved by this settlement are allegations. The settlement is not an admission of liability by Saiontz & Kirk, P.A., nor a concession by the United States that its claims are not well founded.
This settlement reminds attorneys of their obligation to reimburse Medicare for conditional payments after receiving settlement or judgment proceeds for their clients. This is no less true for plaintiffs’ attorneys who refer cases to co-counsel or jointly represent plaintiffs.
U.S. Attorney Robert K. Hur commended Eric Wolfish, Assistant Regional Counsel, United States Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the General Counsel, Region III, for his work in the investigation. Mr. Hur also thanked Assistant United States Attorney Alan C. Lazerow, who handled the case.
# # #
- 2018 ram 3500 hubcaps
- Modern valances for bedroom
- She called me back
- Chris brunner wichita ks
- Macrame design ideas
Saiontz & Kirk, P.A practices law in the following areas and works with its clients to provide the best possible legal solutions.
- Fraud And Disability Benefits
- Stock Broker And Advisor Misconduct
- Social Security Disability Appeals
- Long Term Disability Denial Claims
Search Law Firm Jobs in Baltimore
Legal Jobs in Baltimore and Near Locations
Everyone Loves LawCrossingI was incredibly happy with the site. I thought it was very easy to use; had significantly more postings than any other site (or combination of sites); and provided a lot of useful information. (the number, and caliber, of job postings). Exactly what I was looking for – I have 5 years’ experience and was looking for a lateral move or an in-house position, and that’s exactly what I found!
- Sarah E. Potter Louisville, KY
- All we do is research jobs
- Our team of researchers, programmers, and analysts find you jobs from over 50,000 career pages and other sources
- Our members get more interviews and jobs than people who use "public job boards"
Let's set up your account.
- • Every employer career webpage in America
- • Every law firm in America
- • Every public interest organization in America
- • Virtually every government office in America
- • Virtually every job board in America
Follow Saiontz & Kirk, P.A
Saints and Kirk is real professional and do things in a time manner. I referred my brother Ernest and my sister Roslyn also my sister in law to Saiontz and Kirk. I would refer anybody to them.
Angela M. Whitaker
I was very pleased with Saiontz & Kirk
I was very pleased with Saiontz & Kirk, As soon as they took the decision to represent me I felt like I was their only client, anytime I needed them they were available, any updates on my case was immediately released to me. I wouldn’t hesitate referring them or calling them if I needed them again!!!
Laura J. Blasi
Quite happy with their service
I was kept up to date about my case all the time. My attorney, Nate, explained to me why I would and wouldn't have success in court. He didn't push me to make decisions, he just gave me the facts. His assistant was extremely nice and kept in contact with me as well. If she didn't know an answer, she would get it for me as soon as she could.
Very pleasant company.
Jamaal F. Morse
Kept me abreast of the limits within my…
Kept me abreast of the limits within my case. Worked to accomplish it while I worked
Outside to accomplish things. Kept in contact with me through the good times and the bad and reached a settlement that was able to place me back at the point where I began before my accident. I am
Not at a loss so 70% because it was t exactly what I wanted but I’m
Not upside down.
After a painful car accident, with a complicated opponent’s insurance company to deal with, Saiontz & Kirk litigated a wonderful settlement in a timely manner. They were kind and professional to work with and they kept updated. I recommend Saiontz & Kurd for you legal needs.
Happy Customer in Fairfax County, VA
After sustaining a life changing injury…
After sustaining a life changing injury in a vehicle crash caused by a DUI driver, I hired Saiontz and Kirk to represent me. The DUI driver who hit my car was uncooperative and underinsured, but my team knew how to deal with the various challenges and insurance companies to get the maximum payment for my injuries. I have no hesitation recommending Saiontz and Kirk and would hire them again should the need arise.
And kirk saiontz
The owner, a native of the USSR, and his son, carefully looked at Dan's documents. I give you a mug of malt as a present. You gotta do something with the guy's face. And it didn't hurt to get better.SAIONTZ \u0026 KIRK P.A TV COMMERCIAL CEREBRAL PALSY ERBS PALSY BIRTH INJURY ISPOT.TV
The four. Of us will have fun. I, Artem, Igor - the owner of the dacha and Natasha. Igor, as it turned out, was not at the dacha.
- 10x10 round rugs
- Vq engine
- The choice kitchen scene
- Clear weatherproof box
- Natural herpes cure
- Polk county gis
- Free puppies houston area
- Junior recruiter salary
- Crazy motorcycle helmets
He was lying on his back on the side, and she moved on his penis in a cowgirl position. My cock stood up, I freed it from my jeans and began to stroke it lightly. The couple on the screen were close to ending, the girl got off her partner, turned around to face his penis. Made a couple of movements, and began to swallow sperm, which flowed profusely from him.
I was ready to cum too, but I restrained myself.