"Jordan (model)" redirects here. For the 1970s model, see Pamela Rooke.
English television personality, businesswoman, model, and singer
Price in 2014 at the Women of the World Festival
Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield
(1978-05-22) 22 May 1978 (age 43)
Brighton, East Sussex, England
|Education||Blatchington Mill School and Sixth Form College|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
(m. 2005; div. 2009)
(m. 2010; div. 2011)
(m. 2013; div. 2021)
Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Price (néeInfield; born 22 May 1978), previously known by the pseudonymJordan, is an English media personality, model and businesswoman.
Price initially gained recognition in 1996 for her glamour modelling work with frequent appearances on Page 3 in British tabloids The Sun and The Daily Star, credited as Jordan. In 2004, she appeared on the third series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, and the following year, she was runner-up in the search for the UK's entry for the Eurovision Song Contest. In 2006, Price released her debut studio album, A Whole New World, in collaboration with Peter Andre. She has starred in her own reality series, including Jordan (2002–2004), Katie & Peter (2004–2009), Katie (2009–2012), Signed by Katie Price (2011), and Katie Price: My Crazy Life (2017–present). Price returned to the ninth series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in 2009, and was the winner of the fifteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother in 2015.
Price has also released six autobiographical books, eleven novels, one fashion book, and two series of children's books. Her Angel novel series topped The Sunday Times bestseller list.
Born Katrina Amy Alexandra Alexis Infield in Brighton, East Sussex, in southeast England, Price was the only child of Ray and Amy Infield (née Charlier).[circular reporting?] Her father left the family when she was four, and in 1988 her mother married builder Paul Price, after which she acquired his surname. She has an older half-brother named Daniel and a younger half-sister named Sophie. She is of Italian, Spanish, English and Jewish descent. Price's maternal grandmother was Jewish, but she is not religious.
Price attended Blatchington Mill School in Hove in East Sussex. She excelled at sport, swimming for Sussex in regional competitions. During her childhood, she also developed a passion for horses and horse-riding. She began modelling as a child, and at 13 she modelled for a clothing line.
At age 17, she changed her name to Katie Price.
At a friend's suggestion, Price had professional photographs taken and decided to pursue a modelling career. The pictures were sent to a modelling agency in London, and in 1996 she appeared, billed as "Jordan", on Page 3 in the British newspaper The Sun.
As Jordan, Price was famed for her surgically-enhanced breasts. At 20, she had the first in a succession of breast-enhancement surgeries, increasing her natural 32B to a 32FF.
Price also regularly appeared in the Daily Star, FHM, the British edition of Playboy, Nuts, Maxim, Loaded, Vogue and Esquire and also ran as a candidate in Stretford and Urmston during the 2001 UK general election, receiving 713 votes, 1.8% of the votes cast. In 2002, she appeared on the September cover of the American edition of Playboy magazine.
Price made cameo appearances as herself in the television dramas Dream Team and Footballers' Wives in 2004. She also appeared on Top Gear's "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" in 2004, completing the lap in one minute and fifty-two seconds.
Early in her career, Price appeared on The Big Breakfast, and she was a guest host on the first series of The Friday Night Project. In December 2005, she released an exercise fitness DVD, The Jordan Workout, featuring "The Juice Master" Jason Vale.
Price was a contestant on the third series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, between the months of January and February in 2004. It was there that she met Peter Andre, whom she would eventually marry and later divorce. In 2007, with Andre, she hosted the short-lived late-night chat show Katie & Peter: Unleashed. In November 2009, Price made a return visit to I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! in its ninth series. Presenters Ant & Dec insinuated during the broadcast that the surprise of her return had been ruined by the media, and she left the show voluntarily after nine days.
Price has also been the subject of many reality television series that chronicle her domestic life. This started with a trio of Channel 4 documentaries by film-maker Richard Macer: Jordan: The Truth About Me (2002), Jordan: The Model Mum and Jordan: You Don't Even Know Me (both 2004), and was followed Jordan Gets Even on Five in 2004. She later appeared in the documentary Jordan: Living With a Dream (Channel 4) and then launched the Katie & Peter franchise on ITV2, which documented the lives of Price and Andre and included several fly-on-the-wall reality series: When Jordan Met Peter, Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare and Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem between 2004 and 2005; Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter, Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries and Katie & Peter: Unleashed in 2007; Katie & Peter: Down Under and Katie & Peter: African Adventures in 2008; and Katie & Peter: Stateside in 2009. The pair's separation in 2009 resulted in their individual shows being recorded: What Katie Did Next continued on ITV2 until 2011.
Price was runner-up in the selection contest for a representative for the United Kingdom at the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest. In 2006 she released her debut studio album, A Whole New World, in collaboration with Peter Andre.
Since 2006, Price has been an occasional panelist on the talk show Loose Women.
Price danced with her then-boyfriend Leandro Penna on the Argentine television programme Bailando por un Sueño 2012, a spin-off of Strictly Come Dancing.
In 2015, Price appeared on the fifteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother. She had been previously invited to appear on the show. On 6 February 2015, Price finished as the winner of the series.
Price's 15 show An Audience with Katie Price toured the UK from September to December 2017.
Price has launched a range of nutrition supplements, including meal replacement shakes, that are promoted with unsupported claims about their wholesomeness and benefit. The British Dietetic Association named Katie Price Nutritional Supplements as constituting one of the "top 5 worst celeb diets to avoid in 2018", noting they were expensive and unnecessary for anybody wanting to lose weight.
Price was runner-up in the selection contest for a representative for the United Kingdom at the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest. The selection process, named Making Your Mind Up, was broadcast live on television in March 2005. Price sang a song titled "Not Just Anybody".
In July 2010, Price released "Free to Love Again", a non-album single. About the release, she explained: "I'm not a singer, this is just something that I'm doing for fun. It's not like I'm worried about getting a chart position or number one, this is purely for fun. Whether people like it or not, I'm doing it."
Price was in the top 100 best-selling authors of the decade for book sales between 2000 and 2009, with nearly three million sales. Price's books were ghostwritten by Rebecca Farnworth.
She released her first autobiography, Being Jordan, in May 2004. Price conducted a 10-day book-signing tour which helped to propel her to first position in the Nielsen BookScan hardback sales chart and to sell 97,090 copies in one year, and over 1,000,000 as of January 2007. Her second autobiography, A Whole New World, was published in January 2006. It reached number two in the hardback general category and sold 198,105 copies by 1 April 2006.
Price's second novel, Crystal, about a young woman's efforts to become a singer, sold 159,407 copies during the first three months after its release in June 2007. In July 2008, Price released her third novel, Angel Uncovered. In July 2009, Price released a novel entitled Sapphire which was number 1 on the hardback fiction chart for four consecutive weeks and sold 42,215 copies in its first two weeks in the UK alone. Price released her fifth novel, Paradise, in July 2010. In 2014, she released her tenth novel, Make My Wish Come True.
In 2006 Price signed a £300,000 advance with Random House for Katie Price's Perfect Ponies, a series of children's books, with the first six released in 2007. New books in the series have been released to a total of 12 as of 2017.[dead link]
Price's daughter Princess was signed by publishers for her own book deal at the age of nine in 2017.
Price had a regular advice column in OK! magazine until 2009. In 2012, she obtained her own column in The Sun on Sunday.
Cosmetics and clothing
In 2007 Price launched her first perfume, "Stunning".
In 2008 she signed a deal with Derby House to launch her equestrian range of clothing named "KP Equestrian". In 2009 Price was named as the patron of a charity polo match played near Epping, Essex.
Politics and campaigning
In the 2001 UK general election, Price stood as an independent candidate in the Stretford and Urmston constituency. She gained 713 votes. The seat was won by Labour's Beverley Hughes with 23,836 votes.
Following online abuse focused on her son Harvey, Price began a campaign to make online abuse a specific criminal offence. She took her campaign to Parliament in 2018. Helen Jones, chairman of the parliamentary Petitions Committee subsequently commented: "The law on online abuse is not fit for purpose and it is truly shameful that disabled people have been forced off social media while their abusers face no consequences. There is no excuse for the continued failure to make online platforms as safe for disabled people as non-disabled people. Self-regulation has failed disabled people and the law must change to ensure more lives are not destroyed." and went on to make recommendations for legislation. The Government was expected to respond to the recommendations by the end of March 2019.[needs update]
Relationships and children
Price gave birth to her first child, son Harvey, in Brighton in May 2002. Harvey's father is retired footballerDwight Yorke. Harvey was found to be blind, with septo-optic dysplasia, which makes optic nerve development unpredictable. He has additionally been diagnosed on the autistic spectrum and to have Prader-Willi syndrome.
Price and Peter Andre began a relationship after appearing on I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and they married in September 2005 at Highclere Castle, Hampshire. In June 2005, Price gave birth by Caesarean section to her second son, Junior Savva Andreas. In June 2007, she gave birth to her third child, daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther. Both of whom were with her then-husband Peter Andre. In April 2009, Price suffered a miscarriage when 10-weeks into pregnancy. In May 2009, they announced that they were separating and divorced in September 2009.
In July 2009, Price began dating MMA fighter and actor Alex Reid. They married on 2 February 2010 in a private ceremony at the chapel in the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. They later also formally had their union blessed in a church in the UK; the ceremony was filmed for a TV series. In January 2011, Reid and Price separated and their divorce was finalised in March 2012.
On 16 January 2013, Price married her third husband Kieran Hayler at the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort and Spa in the Bahamas, after Hayler proposed on Christmas Day 2012. The couple had a wedding blessing in Weston-Super-Mare in March 2013. In August 2013, Price gave birth to her third son, Jett Riviera Hayler. On 4 August 2014, she gave birth to a second daughter, Bunny Hayler, two weeks prematurely. In May 2014, Price accused Hayler of having an extramarital affair and announced she was beginning divorce proceedings. They reconciled on the condition that Hayler attend therapy for sex addiction and renewed their wedding vows in Long Furlong, West Sussex in February 2015. In July 2017, the couple renewed their wedding vows for the second time in the Maldives. In October 2017, in Barbados, Price and Hayler renewed their wedding vows for the third time. In May 2018, Price announced she was starting divorce proceedings over an extramarital affair.
Legal issues related to driving
In July 2010, Price was convicted for speeding after her claim that she was being hounded by Papparazzi was rejected by magistrates. In September 2010, Price was convicted for failing to be in proper control of a vehicle, and in December 2010, she was banned from driving for six months by Crawley Magistrates court after speeding in Pyecombe, West Sussex the prior year. She was again banned from driving for six months in February 2018, and turned herself to the police that July for driving while disqualified.
In January 2019, Price faced a three-month ban on driving after breaching the conditions of a previous ban, and the following month, the ban was extended an additional three months after her blood alcohol level tested near twice the legal limit. Price had been found by police in the backseat of a vehicle in August 2018 after it had crashed, but charges of being drunk in charge of a vehicle were dropped due to a lack of evidence. In October 2019, Price was convicted of failing to provide details of the driver of the vehicle involved and was banned from driving for two years, which was later reduced to 18 months.
In September 2021, Price was taken to hospital after a car crash near Partridge Green, which is located close to her home in Horsham. Later that month, Price pleaded guilty to driving drunk without insurance and while disqualified.
In September 2009 Price claimed that she had previously been raped by a "famous celebrity", but had not reported the incident. Price said that she would "absolutely never" reveal who the attacker was.Surrey Police stated that they had not contacted Price: "No allegation of rape has been made and Miss Price will not be making a statement to police".
Personal debt and bankruptcy
In December 2019, Price was declared bankrupt. Her debts were listed as totalling more than £3.5 million – £2 million being owed in legal fees and £1 million relating to a working farm. In August 2018, Price had a bankruptcy hearing at the High Court hearing which was adjourned to give her three months to pay off her debts through an Individual Voluntary Arrangement.
In an interview in February 2019, Price admitted having used cocaine for approximately six months as a result of stress in 2018, and said that she had voluntarily entered treatment for addiction at The Priory hospital.
Awards and nominations
The first 14 of Price's books were ghostwritten by Rebecca Farnworth.
- Being Jordan (2004)
- A Whole New World (2006)
- Pushed to the Limit (2008)
- You Only Live Once (2010)
- Love, Lipstick and Lies (2013)
- Reborn (2016)
- Angel (2006)
- Crystal (2007)
- Angel Uncovered (2008)
- Sapphire (2009)
- Paradise (2010)
- The Comeback Girl (2011)
- Santa Baby (2011)
- In the Name of Love (2012)
- Hes the One (2013)
- Make my wish come true (2014)
- Playing with fire (2018)
- Perfect Ponies (2007–present)
- Here Comes the Bride, Little Treasures, Fancy Dress Ponies, Pony Club Weekend, The New Best Friend, Ponies to the Rescue, My Pony Care Book, Star Ponies, Pony 'n' Pooch, Pony in Disguise, Stage Fright!, Secrets and Surprises, Wild West Weekend (in order of publication date)
- Mermaids & Pirates (2008–present)
- Follow the Fish, I Spy, Let's Build a Sandcastle, A Sunny Day, Telescope Overboard, Time for a Picnic, All Around, Hide and Seek, Katie the Mermaid, Katie's Day, Peter's Friends, Pirate Olympics (in order of publication date)
- ^"KATRINA AMY ALEXANDRA ALEXIS PRICE". www.thegazette.co.uk. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- ^Shaw, Neil (26 November 2019). "Katie Price declared bankrupt four weeks before Christmas". WalesOnline. Retrieved 17 September 2020.
- ^ abc"History". Katie Price official website. Archived from the original on 28 March 2010. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- ^"My Secret Life: Katie Price, 34, entrepreneur". The Independent. 20 July 2012. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
- ^"Katie Price tops bestseller list with latest novel". Evening Standard. 29 July 2010. Retrieved 6 December 2020.
- ^ abHarding, Nick (21 July 2012). "My Secret Life: Katie Price". The Independent Magazine. London. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- ^"Katie Price: Celeb Profile". OK!. Archived from the original on 23 July 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- ^ abChaundy, Bob (2 August 2002). "Jordan: Fronting up". BBC News. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- ^ abcdDickinson, Matt (3 February 2010). "Katie Price: Life on the red-top roundabout". The Independent. UK. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- ^Price, Katie (2006). Being Jordan: My Autobiography. John Blake. pp. 2–4. ISBN .
- ^"Update: 'Moody' Princess Tiaamii Andre makes her debut". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 9 February 2021.
- ^Ross, Deborah (11 October 2008). "Katie Price: 'We love to earn money, who doesn't?'". The Independent (online ed.). Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- ^"Katie Price's old school set to give students an extra hour in bed". Evening Standard. 3 February 2017. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- ^"Katie Price's real name revealed – and it's quite the tongue twister". OK!. 23 May 2018.
- ^"History". Official Kate Price Website. Archived from the original on 2 November 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- ^Banker, Leslie; Mullins, William (2009). Britannia in Brief: The Scoop on All Things British. Random House, Inc. pp. 61, 67. ISBN .
- ^"Jordan Presses the Flesh". BBC News. 31 May 2001. Retrieved 18 April 2007.
- ^"Independent Doctor Triumphs". BBC News. 8 June 2001. Retrieved 18 April 2007.
- ^"Katie Price Video, Pictures, Gallery – AskMen UK". Uk.askmen.com. Archived from the original on 17 January 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- ^"Series 4, Episode 3". Top Gear (UK). 23 May 2004. BBC.
- ^Callender, Richard; Price, Katie; Vale, Jason (26 December 2005), The Jordan Workout, retrieved 31 March 2017
- ^Busk-Cowley, Mark (2014). I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!: The Inside Story. Bantam Press. p. 143. ISBN .
- ^ ab"Jordan decides on daughter's name". BBC News. 24 July 2007. Retrieved 24 July 2007.
- ^Hattenstone, Simon (22 March 2008). "Who wants to be a billionaire?". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 6 July 2008.
- ^Exclusive Katie Price interview. 16 January 2015 – via YouTube.
- ^"Katie Price wins Celebrity Big Brother". Digital Spy. 6 February 2015.
- ^"Katie Price on Instagram: "Pleased to announce my UK Tour "An audience with Katie Price" Tickets on sale now from the venues ticket sites/box office - Book now"". Instagram. Retrieved 17 September 2018.
- ^ ab"Top 5 worst celeb diets to avoid in 2018". British Dietetic Association. 7 December 2017.
- ^"Javine wins UK Eurovision contest". BBC News. 5 March 2005. Retrieved 18 March 2007.
- ^Duncan, Amy (16 July 2010). "Katie Price nervously mimes Free To Love Again on TV for the first time". Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- ^MacArthur, Brian (22 December 2009). "Bestselling authors of the decade". Retrieved 17 September 2018 – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- ^ ab"Katie Price ghostwriter, Rebecca Farnworth, dies at 49". BBC News. 1 December 2014. Retrieved 5 October 2021.
- ^David Sexton "Katie Price knows how to kiss and sell", London Evening Standard, 2 September 2009
- ^Barkham, Patrick (15 January 2007). "I'm famous, buy me". The Guardian. UK.
- ^ abKean, Danuta (24 September 2006). "Bookshop Bingo!". Independent on Sunday. FindArticles.com. Archived from the original on 17 October 2015.
- ^Dolby, Trevor (January 2007). "Publishing confessions". Prospect Magazine.
- ^Hamilton, Fiona (9 April 2006). "The Sunday Times bestsellers". The Sunday Times. UK.
- ^Lusher, Adam (23 September 2007). "Man Booker Prize 2007: Why Jordan is better read than Ian McEwan". The Daily Telegraph. UK. Archived from the original on 11 October 2007. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- ^Tim Adams (19 March 2006). "The pen pushers". The Observer. UK.
- ^Carol Midgley (19 July 2007). "Let's hear it for Katie Price, role model". The Times. UK.
- ^BestsellersThe GuardianArchived 30 March 2017 at the Wayback Machine
- ^"Paradise (Angel Summer, #3)". Goodreads. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- ^"Ikon London Magazine coverage from the press launch". Ikon London Magazine. 26 October 2014. Retrieved 8 March 2018.
- ^Katie Price's Perfect Ponies: My Pony Care Book My Perfect Pony: Katie Price. ASIN 1862303657.
- ^Forrest, Susanna (14 July 2007). "Why girls still sign up for the pony club". The Daily Telegraph. UK. Archived from the original on 12 October 2007. Retrieved 5 August 2021.
- ^"Katie Price's daughter lands book deal - Families Online".
- ^"Jordan Katie Price No More OK! Magazine Column Morgan Awards – Sky Living HD". BSkyB. 2 December 2009. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- ^"Katie Price lands 'Sun on Sunday' column". Digital Spy. 25 February 2012. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- ^"Katie Price". Jigsaw ESL. Archived from the original on 30 January 2012.
- ^Hannah Gray (5 September 2008). "Jordan brings a touch of glamour to equestrian clothing". Peterborough Evening Telegraph. Retrieved 8 November 2008.
- ^"Katie Price named as polo patron". BBC Essex. 22 June 2009. Retrieved 26 September 2009.
- ^-Duncan, Amy (23 June 2016). "As she admits she's never voted in her life – who remembers when Katie Price ran for parliament in 2001?". Metro. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- ^"Katie Price takes campaign to make internet trolling a crime to Parliament". ITV News. 4 February 2018. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- ^Schofield, Claire (25 January 2019). "Harvey's Law: How Katie Price's campaign against online trolls got the backing of MPs". inews.co.uk. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- ^Catherine Deveney (5 February 2006). "Two faces of Jordan". The Scotsman. UK. Archived from the original on 5 February 2007. Retrieved 18 March 2007.
- ^ ab"Katie Price considers residential care for disabled son Harvey". BBC News. 6 February 2019.
- ^ ab"Marriage through a lens". BBC News. 11 May 2009. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price suffered miscarriage a month before split from Peter Andre". 25 April 2020. Retrieved 11 July 2009.
- ^"Katie Price suffered miscarriage a month before split from Peter Andre". The Daily Telegraph. 11 July 2009. Archived from the original on 15 July 2009. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Model Katie Price married Alex Reid in Vegas". BBC News. 2 February 2010. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price and Alex Reid have their marriage blessed". BBC News. 4 July 2010. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Former glamour model Katie Price to marry for third time". Newsbeat. 28 April 2009. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price divorces Reid for 'unreasonable behaviour'". Newsbeat. 20 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Kieran Hayler hits out at 'disgraceful' Katie Price over taking new man on holiday with kids". Birmingham Mail. 18 January 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price was two hours late for wedding". York Press. 9 April 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price shares first picture of newborn daughter". The Irish Independent. 5 August 2014. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- ^"Katie Price announces divorce proceedings on Twitter". Newsbeat. 8 May 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price 'to divorce husband Kieran Hayler over affair with her best friend'". Evening Stadard. 7 May 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price renews wedding vows". Hollywood.com. 22 February 2015. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price claims sex life with Kieran Hayler was 'perfect' as nanny denies affair". Yahoo News. 27 August 2017. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price marriages: Inside her relationship timeline". Heart.co.uk. 5 December 2018. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Kieran Hayler and Katie Price divorce 'weeks away'". Yahoo News. 30 March 2020. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price 'wants quick divorce from Kieran Hayler – but he's refusing'". Evening Standard. 28 June 2018. Retrieved 25 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price fined £250 for speeding after claiming she was being chased by photographers". Daily Record. 28 September 2010. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price receives driving ban". Evening Standard. 2 December 2010. Retrieved 4 October 2015.
- ^"Katie Price reports herself to police for breaking driving ban". Sky News. 28 July 2018. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- ^Katie Price gets driving ban for second timeBBC News, 9 January 2019. Retrieved 3 June 2019
- ^Katie Price banned from driving for three monthsBBC News, 25 February 2019. Retrieved 3 June 2019.
- ^"Katie Price banned from driving for two years after court no-show". The Scotsman. 10 October 2019.
- ^"Katie Price disqualified from driving for the fourth time in two years". Stephensons LLP. 18 October 2019. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price in plea to cut two-year driving ban". Evening Standard. 5 November 2019. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price in plea to cut two-year driving ban". The Argus. 20 December 2019. Retrieved 24 April 2020.
- ^"Katie Price rushed to hospital after 'drink-drive' crash near Partridge Green". The Argus. 28 September 2021.
- ^"Katie Price admits to Sussex car crash while drink-driving". BBC News. 29 September 2021.
- ^"Price contacted over rape claim". BBC News. 17 September 2009. Retrieved 17 September 2009.
- ^"Price not quizzed over rape claim". BBC News. 18 September 2009. Retrieved 18 September 2009.
- ^"Katie Price declared bankrupt at High Court". BBC News. 26 November 2019. Retrieved 29 November 2019.
- ^Frith, Mark (7 August 2018). "The rise and fall of Katie Price". The Telegraph. Retrieved 17 September 2018 – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- ^Lucy Mangan (17 November 2009). "The changing face of Katie Price". The Guardian.
- ^"Jordan up for book award". Manchester Evening News. 30 June 2005. Archived from the original on 16 July 2015.
- ^"Katie Price Named Woman of the Year". femalefirst.co.uk. 7 November 2007.
- ^Lindesay Irvine (13 March 2008). "The Galaxy British Book Awards shortlists are announced". The Guardian.
- ^"Model Katie Price up for Celebrity Mum of the Year". The Daily Telegraph. London. 20 October 2009.
- ^"UK Fifi Awards 2009 ~ the winners". nstperfume.com.
- ^"Katie Price voted 'loser of the year' at Virgin Media Music Awards". Metro. 9 February 2011.
- ^"Katie Price crowned 'Celebrity Mum of the Year' 2012". Digital Spy. 15 March 2012.
- ^"Katie Price shows off post baby figure as she heads to beauty awards". Reveal.
- ^"Sam Smith, Tom Daley and Katie Price nominated for British LGBT Awards". Digital Spy. 17 February 2015.
- ^"Jordan". BFI.
- ^"Jordan - The Truth about Me (2002)". BFI.
- ^"Katie and Alex: For Better for Worse[14/07/2010] (2010)". BFI.
- ^Hooton, Christopher (10 October 2011). "Signed by Katie Price was the worst X Factor copy yet".
- ^"Katie Price emerges victorious in Celebrity Big Brother 2015". the Guardian. 6 February 2015.
- ^ abcde"Katie Price". TVGuide.com.
- ^Katie Price: Harvey and Me
- ^"Shooting Stars[18/02/2002] (2002)". BFI.
- ^"Model Jordan makes acting debut". The Argus.
- ^"Bo' Selecta! - Episode 1 - TheTVDB.com". www.thetvdb.com.
- ^"This Morning[30/11/2004] (2004)". BFI.
- ^"Footballers' Wives[10/03/2004] (2004)". BFI.
- ^"Friday Night Project[25/02/2005] (2005)". BFI.
- ^"Katie Price Exclusive With Piers Morgan (2009)". BFI.
- ^"Alan Carr: Chatty Man[27/06/2010] (2010)". BFI.
- ^Sansome, Jessica (10 March 2021). "Katie Price stuns viewers as she shows off real hair on Steph's Packed Lunch". Manchester Evening News.
- ^Kelly, Aoife (22 June 2017). "Katie Price sings new single I Got U on Loose Women – Ruth Langsford and Coleen Nolan's faces speak for everyone". Independent.ie. Retrieved 23 June 2017.
- ^"Hurricane – Single by Katie Price & Rick Live". Apple Music. Retrieved 27 July 2019.
From a $85 million fortune to bankruptcy: The rise and fall of former glamour model Katie Price.
Let's dive deep:
What made her so famous?
One of The Sun's most recognisable "page 3 glamour models", Price, who is now a mum of five, began modelling at age 13, but it was under the pseudonym "Jordan" by which she became known.
A 19, she had the first in a succession of breast-enhancement surgeries, increasing her natural 32B to a 32FF. It kicked off her career as a Playboy Bunny and a UK media personality throughout the late '90s and early 2000s.
She went on to become a regular face on UK TV screens, appearing as herself in drama series Dream Team and Footballers' Wives, releasing her own workout videos, co-hosting several talk shows, and appearing on reality shows I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (twice) and Celebrity Big Brother.
Price has also been the subject of many documentaries about her life, has written two novels, and a series of children's books.
She ran as a candidate in Stretford and Urmston during the British General Election in 2001. She gained 713 votes, 1.8 per cent of the votes cast.
In 2005, Price married Aussie singer Peter Andre, who she met on I'm a Celebrity.
Price and Andre were, to say the least, an iconic couple.
- Old london font generator
- Ebay sterling silver candlesticks
- Faux wolf head hat
- Athletic wear kate hudson
- Honda goldwing f6b
The changing face of Katie Price – plastic surgery timeline from fresh faced model in 1995 to ‘monster from horror film’
KATIE Price is undoubtedly one of the most recognisable celebrities in Britain - despite her changing appearance.
During her successful career, she has also been in and out of the surgeon's office.
🔵 Read our Katie Price surgery live blog for the latest updates...
Today, Katie told The Sun how she'd had full body liposuction, eye and lip lifts, liposuction under her chin, and fat injected into her bum and claimed she "looks like a monster".
She woke to be told she would need a transfusion — but refused fearing she may catch Covid from the blood.
The mum-of-five admitted thinking: “What the f*** have I done?” Katie told The Sun: “Honestly, I’ve gone to hell and back, it was horrific — ‘Oh my God I look like a monster out of a horror movie’.
“I just thought, ‘This is it, I’m going to die. I was terrified of looking like a freak, like that Bride of Wildenstein or a fake doll.
“I’ve woken up with holes and stitches all over my body. I look like I’ve got cat’s whiskers coming out of my nose and eyes. But I just want the old Katie back!”
Katie brands herself a “surgery veteran” after three facelifts, and liposuction as many times.
She’s lost count of her boob jobs — thinking it’s around 12, and says Botox no longer works for her as she has had it so much since 30.
Katie looked naturally pretty during her modelling career and she said: “I never touched my face until I turned 30, so now I’m 43, I’ll do what the hell I like!”
Speaking about the surgery, she continued: “Honestly, I’ve gone to hell and back, it was horrific — ‘Oh my God I look like a monster out of a horror movie’.
“I just thought, ‘This is it, I’m going to die. I was terrified of looking like a freak, like that Bride of Wildenstein or a fake doll.
“I’ve woken up with holes and stitches all over my body. I look like I’ve got cat whiskers coming out of my nose and eyes. But I just want the old Katie back!”
Here's a look back at her changing face over the years...
We came to this sports complex, but the lesson had already begun and everyone decided to wait until the rehearsal was over and the dancers would change their clothes. Back. While everyone was waiting and smoking, squatting, I was terribly worried. It was already dark, we were not visible, and what was happening in the locker room was clearly visible from the street through the cracks in.
Price 2000 katie pictures
Alina gently touched her tongue to the swollen clitoris of Arina and felt how she trembled and slightly leaned towards Alina's. Mouth. Alina, licking a purple flower, folded two fingers and inserted them into Arina. With gentle movements, she began to examine this oozing cave, at the same time caressing Arina's clitoris with her tongue. Arina was in seventh heaven, she reached out her hand, took a case for a toothbrush from the shelf, and gave it to Alina.Katie Price Arrives In The Jungle - I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
It would be time to scatter, but. We went to the sea on the way to taste the draft drinks. the guys went for a swim, but they would also have freshened up with pleasure, but. there was nothing but panties under the dress. It was time to stop, Seryozha was no longer any.
You will also be interested:
- Specialized road bikes 2017
- Gearwrench 1/4
- 2018 ford f150 center console replacement
- Usa prime baseball tryouts
- Prentice hall chemistry 2008
- Suzuki dr650 discontinued 2021
- Gaming bunk bed cheap
- 2012 4runner headlights
- Apc surge protection
- Buggy go kart frame
- 46 inch tv vizio
- Thunderbolt hub mac mini
Especially tight hot dick. And Alina is whispering hotly next to you - Vovik, lie still, don't get up from me. Well, my friend is not going to get up - between the foot of this sportswoman, he was clearly in paradise. For us with Vovka it was a fairy tale. And in the morning, after a wonderful breakfast, the girls gave us a great blowjob, so to say - on the way.