Fortnite Rust Lord Action Figure 3.75 loose Rustlord (no accessories)
$10.99Buy It Now9d 14h, $3.85 Shipping, eBay Money Back Guarantee
Seller:jeffsjunk1975✉️(20,288)99.9%, Location:Dallas, Texas, Ships to: US, Item:373125081202Fortnite Rust Lord Action Figure 3.75 loose Rustlord (no accessories) . Good shape, only what you see here is included. I ship items every other day during the work week. Items paid for on the weekend will ship on Monday. Items paid for on a holiday, the next business day. Please contact me if you have any issues with the order. Thanks!Condition:Used, All returns accepted:ReturnsNotAccepted, Character:Rust Lord, Type:Action Figure, Character Family:GI Joe, Packaging:Without Packaging, Brand:Jazwares
PicClick Insights - Fortnite Rust Lord Action Figure 3.75 loose Rustlord (no accessories) PicClick Exclusive
- Popularity - 1,696 views, 3.8 views per day, 448 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 0 sold, 1 available.
- Price -
- Seller - 20,288+ items sold. 0.1% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
1,696 views, 3.8 views per day, 448 days on eBay. Super high amount of views. 0 sold, 1 available.
20,288+ items sold. 0.1% negative feedback. Top-Rated Seller! Ships on time with tracking, 0 problems with past sales.
People Also Loved PicClick Exclusive
Height: 6 inches
Articulation: Hinged toes, swivel/hinge ankles, boot swivels, double hinged knees, thigh swivels, swivel/hinge hips, waist swivel, balljointed mid-torso, "butterfly" pecs, swivel/hinge shoulders, bicep swivels, double hinged elbows, swivel/hinge wrists, hinged fingers, swivel/hinge head.
Accessories: Sawtooth harvesting tool, backpack, shotgun, revolver, shield potion, mushroom, and a grenade.
Non-Scalper Price: $20 dollars
* While he might share some basic parts with the other figures, such as arms and legs, Rust Lord has a lot of unique parts including the large pouch on his belt and, of course, his red leather jacket. It's a cool look that is completed with a blue bandanna and a small badge with the "U" logo of the Unreal engine underneath the spiked strap running across his chest. His pants also have a bit of a light camouflage pattern on them, making them stand out. Err, I mean blend it. I don't know? What's the correct way to speak about camouflage?
* Rust Lord has a really cool armored helmet that kind of looks like a motorcycle helmet. It does have a metal visor, though, so presumably he's peeking out the little holes in the front. There's some sort of symbol painted on the front of the helmet, too, though I can't identify it.
* Like every other figure in this series, the articulation on Rust Lord is incredible. He feels sturdy, durable, and has articulation that feels like it could give Toy Biz's Marvel Legendsline a run for its money. The inclusion of things like toe joints, lots of swivel hinges, double hinged elbows and knees, and butterfly pecs allow this guy to take some crazy poses and uses two-handed weapons with ease.
* Rust Lord's back bling is called the Rust Bucket. It's a fantastic backpack loaded with details such as extra ammunition, tubes, and what might be an old license plate slapped across the back.
* His harvesting tool/ melee weapon is the Sawtooth. It's also part of the Storm Scavenger set of items, just like the Rust Lord costume and the Rust Bucket backpack. It looks like a mixture of a climbing ax and a pickax with a very detailed sculpt. There's also a really cool painted design on the head of the tool, which shows off a bit more of Rust Lord's funky personality.
* Rust Lord comes with the insanely nasty looking Scoped Revolver, a massive revolver equipped with a scope. It's a fantastic sculpt with clean paint applications and it's easily one of my favorite pistols in this line thus far.
* Rust Lord also comes with the Pump Shotgun, which Peelyalso came equipped with as well. It's modeled after the Common, Uncommon, and Rare versions of the weapon. It's a pretty standard shotgun design although it certainly has the boxy look to it that most of the Fortnite weapons seem to have. This is another of my favorites as the weapon is nicely designed with gunmetal and wood finishes.
*Rust Lord also comes with a Shield Potion, which also came with Tomatoheadand the Skull Trooper.
* Rust Lord comes with another accessory that came with Peely: The mushroom. There's actually a hole in the side of the mushroom that Rusty's thumb can fit into, allowing him to hold it better.
* Rust Lord's last accessory is called the Shadow Bomb. It looks like a flashbang grenade, but in game it apparently allows you to cover yourself in smoke, making you invisible. It's vaulted now, though, which means you can;t use it anymore. Rust Lord can, though. Isn't it nice that no one can come and vault your toys?
* Rust Lord doesn't have extra expressions like most other figures in the line, although his helmet still has a weird seam line around the "face" as if at one point he was meant too. Weird, huh?
This is the first figure of Rust Lord I've reviewed. For more Fortnite: Legendary Series figures, check out the following:
Molten Battle Hound
Omega: Max Level (Purple)
Skull Trooper (Purple Glow)
Fortnite 6" Legendary Series Figure, Rust Lord
200 ratings Write a review
Order now and get it around Friday, October 22
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Rust Lord 6-inch action figure features 36+ points of articulation and highly detailed decoration inspired by one of the most popular outfits from Epic Games' Fortnite.
- Rust Lord is equipped with the Sawtooth harvesting tool, Rust Bucket back bling, Pump Shotgun, Scoped Revolver, and Shadow Bomb weapons, as well as Mushroom and Large Shield Potion consumables.
- Recreate your favorite emotes with the expressive, interchangeable faces and premium load out.
- Official licensed product.
- More outfits dropping soon.
|Product Dimensions||1 x 2 x 6 inches (2.5 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm)|
|Item Weight||8.3 ounces (235.31 grams)|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||FNT0138|
|Manufacturer recommended age||8 years and up|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 2 x 6 inches (2.5 x 5.1 x 15.2 cm)|
|Model Name||Rust Lord|
Level up with the Fortnite Legendary Series Figure Pack! These 6-inch articulated action figures have incredible details and feature premium loadouts. The 6-inch scale is perfect for Fortnite in real life, fitted with a harvesting tool, weapons, back bling, and a consumable. The assortment features Peely, Rust Lord, Molten Battle Hound and Raven. Collect them all!
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: Style says 'inferno'. but pics and description say galaxy. is this galaxy or inferno?
Answer: Galaxy. Jazwares has not made a 6” inferno.
- Question: Will there be more in stock soon
Answer: check back often , these are very popular and go in and out of stock.
51 customers ratings
- 5 Star 83%
- 4 Star 11%
- 3 Star 4%
- 2 Star 1%
- 1 Star 2%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
August 26, 2021
It's good but overpriced
It's good quality and fast delivery. I find it overpriced though.
August 22, 2021
Thought this may be an upsize from the smaller battle hound, it inherited more points of articulation in the figure making it great to pose.
August 21, 2021
Just checking into this line. Love the details. Looking forward to unboxing it
July 31, 2021
Great action figure
I like his colors.
July 10, 2021
Bought this for my son's 9th birthday, he LOVES IT!
June 10, 2021
My son loved it
My son has recently become obsessed with fortnight toys and has been asking for some. Got this for him as a birthday gift he absolutely loved it and is asking for more
June 4, 2021
A nice figure in the Fortnite series. Good details and great paint job. Pairs well with Fortnite 6" Legendary Series Max Level Figure, Ragnarok.
May 6, 2021
I Just wanted an awesome posable bada$$ figure and this fit the bill!~!
Who needs just one? How about an entire squad!!
May 2, 2021
5 STARS 10/10
5 STARS really good figure
March 16, 2021
Good figure to include in ice themed assortment
Load More Reviews
Write Your Own Reviews
Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register
I think the hotel staff decided that we were newlyweds, because on the last day of our stay, we were sent a bottle. Of sparkling wine with a note "Congratulations!" When we got home, we received an e-mail from Leo and Rose, to which they attached some of our photos.
They also attached 15 pictures of themselves: naked, fucking each other, masturbating, but the best was the one of Rose.
Figure action rust lord
I was lying on my back, my hands were a little numb in handcuffs. What to expect next. What else will they think of to do with me. The heating was bad, and it was cold in the hall where the New Year tree was installed. A few minutes remained before the first performance, and Snegurochka and I sat in the room assigned to us, in someone's study, wrapping ourselves in her natural light fur.Fortnite Rustlord - an awesome Mad Max styled figure
Wait, wait. Why are these guys staring at you like that. Quickly close your thighs even tighter and pull your skirt over them. Wife (jumping up from the bench): Well, that's it.
- Free patriotic backgrounds
- Target baskets and bins
- Zodiac memes tumblr
- Anker wall charger
- Tierra de reyes telemundo
- 3d laser level
- Polyurethane not drying evenly
" Soon the doorbell rang, Melisa went to open it. Didn't you get bored?" Vaught put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. Then he turned on the music, sat down in a chair and asked his future mistress to perform some Walloon dance. Bravo, what a fine fellow, Vout clapped his hands encouragingly, Now, gradually take off everything.