There’s An Animated Video Showing How Minecraft Creepers Were Made, And It’s Terrifying
By Stephanie Minor
Of course the Minecraft Creeper origin story involves a dead pig...
People have published all sorts of content speculating on origin stories in Minecraft. One popular origin story, for example, came from Reddit user Bloomin_JooJ, who points out that all of the structures discovered in Minecraft are void of intelligent life. If you think about it, Steve seems to be the only real rational human being in the world. With him as the only one, many people hold the belief that Steve is a time traveler. This would explain why everything is abandoned, because Minecraft is actually taking place on Earth in the future. You can read more details that justify this theory in the Reddit post.
Related: Minecraft Gave Me One Of My Most Treasured Experiences: My Wedding
In a recent video put together by Avocado Animations, we get to see a take on how Creepers were created, and it is equally as terrifying as it is brilliant. If you skip past the promotional content at the beginning of the video and start at one minute and 27 seconds in, the animation story of the Creepers’ origin will begin.
The video shows a man mixing together some kind of potion, which is supposed to turn into something that can heal permanent injuries. The cat knocks in some extra ingredients though, and when the man goes to test his final product out on the head of a dead pig, things do not go as planned. The transformation that follows is disastrous and horrifying, and you can watch the full video below.
In other Minecraft news, the new DLC for Minecraft Dungeons is coming later this month, and it’s going to be End-themed. It’s said to be “the conclusion to the story we've been following for over a year.” The name of the DLC is Echoing Void, and in it, you will get to face off against the Ender Dragon. We are also getting an Ultimate Edition of the game which will include every DLC so far: Jungle Awakens, Creeping Winter, Howling Peaks, Flames of the Nether, Hidden Depths, and Echoing Void.
Next: Minecraft: Everything You Need To Know About The Wandering Trader
Squid Game has now been recreated in Roblox, Fortnite, and also on PS1. Well, sort of.
Read NextAbout The Author
Stephanie is an Editor at TheGamer, solidly aligned chaotic neutral. Though her favorite game is Fire Emblem: Three Houses, she vows to do everything in her power to one day see a Legend of Dragoon remake. Absolutely nothing can top her immense love for The Lord of the Rings.
Sean Newberry (male vocals)
Creeper is a Minecraft parody of the song Timber by Pitbull featuring Ke$ha. The accompanying animated music video was created by Haydz and uploaded onto YouTube on 17 June 2014. As of August 2020, the video has over 4.4 million views and 31 thousand likes.
Song/Music Video Credits
- The song is available on iTunes.
It's coming now, I'm yelling creeper,
You better move out of my way.
Let's get our gold and all our lumber,
I'll be the one who will survive.
[Rap Verse 1]
The bigger they are, the harder they fall,
This town is mine and mine to rule,
I got stacks, yeah stacks of TNT,
And I'm gonna go kill them all- creeper!
Axe up, Smackdown, (creeper!)
That's the way I like to roll. (creeper!)
Quicker than an Enderman,
You think I'm not, but I bet I am! (creeper!)
Swing your iron axe around,
One more shot, you're going down,
One more swing and you hear that sound,
The sound of a fresh head cut on the ground.
It's coming now!
[Rap Verse 2]
Look up in the sky- it's a bird, it's a plane,
Nah it's just me, flying home for a change,
More lyrics coming soon
- Battery for rc helicopter
- Skyrim destruction spells
- Rust lord action figure
- The newest flash episode
- Fairfax county parkway accident
Minecraft Creeper 8.5" Figure Based on Minecraft Video Game
200 ratings Write a review
Order now and get it around Wednesday, October 20
Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on (110-120) volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now.
- Now you can recreate the world of Minecraft in real life like never before!
- 8.5" Minecraft figures are large-scale for great storytelling fun.
- Figures are based on the character's signature in-game appearance.
- They're poseable—you can move their arms, legs, and heads!
- Collect Steve, Alex, Creeper, Enderman, Zombie, and Armored Zombie figures (sold separately, subject to availability) and curate the perfect collection!
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 4.63 x 12 inches (6.4 x 11.8 x 30.5 cm)|
|Item Weight||11.1 ounces (314.69 grams)|
|Item model number||FVH22|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 - 10 years|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.5 x 4.63 x 12 inches (6.4 x 11.8 x 30.5 cm)|
|Model Name||Creeper Large|
Large-scale Minecraft figures bring beloved Minecraft favorite characters to life! These 8.5" figures are designed with details that stay true to the famously pixelated video game that's known and loved around the world. Steve, Alex, Zombie, Creeper, Enderman, and Armored Zombie (sold separately, subject to availability) have poseable head, arms, and legs, so you can really use your imagination as you recreate Minecraft adventures and invent some stories of your own. These unforgettable Minecraft character figures make great gifts for kids who truly love Minecraft. Collect all of them and trade with other members of the Minecraft community! Colors and decorations may vary.
Similar ProductsMinecraft light, Minecraft Folders, Minecraft Skin Packs, Kid's Summer Crafts, Minecraft Lights
Customer Questions & Answers
- Question: What is this made of?....ie plastic or paper?
Answer: Hello, This toy is made of plastic. Thank you!
- Question: How tall is the creeper
Answer: It's 8'5 big enough for the kid to play with I bought one for my grandaughter on her birthday and she loves it I even bought her there pillow
- Question: Does it make noise?
Answer: No, it does not.
- Question: Does this come in original box?
Answer: New should come in a retail window package. Box with plastic so you can see figure.
60 customers ratings
- 5 Star 85%
- 4 Star 9%
- 3 Star 3%
- 2 Star 1%
- 1 Star 1%
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
A Creeper from Minecraft
|First appearance||August 31, 2009|
|First game||Minecraft (2011)|
|Created by||Markus Persson|
|Fighting style||Approaches the player and explodes|
Creepers are fictional characters from the sandbox video gameMinecraft. They are hostile mobs (short for mobile non-player characters) that can be encountered in the game world at any given time or location. Instead of traditionally attacking the player, they approach them (usually in a stealthy manner) and explode, destroying any block in the surrounding area and potentially damaging the player if they are not outside of their blast radius. Creepers were first added to Minecraft in an alpha update to the game on August 31, 2009.
The creeper has become one of the most widely recognized icon for Minecraft. They have been referenced and parodied in popular culture, and featured prominently in Minecraftmerchandise and advertising.
Characteristics and design
Creepers were created as a result of a coding error in the alpha stages of Minecraft's development.Minecraft creator Markus Persson developed the Creeper around the odd appearance of the pig model. Persson mixed the dimensions up, with the length and height being swapped. This, combined with the AI of looking at the player, led to the Creeper becoming a hostile mob. In September 1, 2009, the monster was named "Creeper" and was added to one of the alpha versions of the game called - 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST_03 While in 2011, the Minecraft logo was edited to integrate the creeper face into the letter "A".
The original color of the creeper was dark green. In 2021, an investigation revealed that Persson simply took the texture of foliage, one of the building blocks of Minecraft, and painted on it a characteristic face. With the new updates, the hostile mob received a new texture, sound, and unique behavior. Initially, creepers attacked players directly like zombies and exploded only when they were killed, but Notch decided that this was not enough and made the explosion a basic mob attack.
In Minecraft, the player exists in a large world made up of cubes. The world contains a number of enemies, of which creepers are commonly encountered. A creeper is practically silent until it comes near the player, at which point it emits a quiet hiss and detonates after a short delay. The explosion kills the creeper, can kill or injure the player, and also destroys surrounding blocks.
The charged creeper is a variant of the regular creeper. Over time, the developers decided that creepers were not unpredictable enough, and increased the destructive power of their explosions by having creepers become charged by a nearby lightning strike. Mobs killed by charged creepers drop heads that can be worn as a disguise.
The creeper originally appeared in Minecraft as a common hostile mob that silently approaches players and explodes. It appeared later in Minecraft spin-off games such as Minecraft: Story Mode,Minecraft Dungeons, and Minecraft Earth.
Outside of Minecraft, it also appeared in Torchlight II, Borderlands 2, Choplifter HD, Super Meat Boy, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Binding of Isaac, The Stanley Parable, FTL: Faster Than Light, Team Fortress 2, and in Nintendo's crossover fighting game Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, where the creeper has been featured as a Mii Brawler costume.
The creeper is considered one of Minecraft's most iconic enemies. The pixelated face of the creeper has been integrated into the "A" of the Minecraft logo, as well as being used in numerous Halloween costumes and cosplays. The creeper has been featured in multiple Lego Minecraft sets and has been the main focus of one.
The creeper image has been used on a wide variety of Minecraft merchandise, including clothing, bedding and lamps. In July 2020, a joint partnership between Mojang Studios and Kellogg's led to the announcement of Minecraft Creeper Crunch, an official Minecraft branded cereal prominently featuring a creeper on the packaging. It was set to be available for release in stores in the United States in August 2020. Every packet additionally includes a unique code which can be redeemed for a Minecraft cosmetic clothing item.
In popular culture
Creepers have been the subject of numerous pop culture references and parodies. In the season 25 episode "Luca$" of the animated sitcom The Simpsons, Moe Syszlak appears as a creeper and explodes at the end of the theme song's "couch gag". On August 19, 2011, Jordan Maron (aka CaptainSparklez) released the song "Revenge", a parody of "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love", depicting a Minecraft player seeking revenge against creepers for repeatedly killing them. The song regained popularity as an internet meme around July 2019.
- ^Gesualdi, Vito (October 15, 2012). "Notch Calls Minecraft's Creepers "a Mistake"". GameZone. Retrieved August 23, 2020.
- ^Apperley, Thomas. "Glitch Sorting: Minecraft, Curation and the Postdigital".
- ^ ab
- ^ abGuthrie, Robert. "The History Of The Creeper, Minecraft's Most Infamous Monster". Kotaku. Retrieved August 23, 2020.
- ^"Meet the Creeper". Minecraft.net. May 15, 2017. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- ^ ab"Happy birthday to Minecraft's Creepers!". September 1, 2014.
- ^ abcdeGuthrie, Robert. "The History Of The Creeper, Minecraft's Most Infamous Monster". Kotaku.
- ^ ab"Minecraft Fan Discovers Secret To Creeper Skin". ScreenRant. May 23, 2021.
- ^"How Minecraft Creepers Originated From A Pig Accident". ScreenRant. February 16, 2021.
- ^Coles, Jason (December 24, 2020). "Everything you need to know about Minecraft's Creepers".
- ^"Minecraft: Story Mode Works Surprisingly Well". Kotaku.
- ^Watts, Rachel (May 22, 2020). "Minecraft Dungeons is a bombastic and breezy dungeon crawler that doesn't take itself too seriously".
- ^Gilliam, Ryan (June 3, 2019). "Here's the first look at Minecraft Earth in action". Polygon.
- ^"Creeping up on you: The best Minecraft references in video games". PCGamesN.
- ^"How The Stanley Parable goes down the rabbit hole of other games". Shacknews.
- ^"Bomberman, Travis Touchdown, Creeper And More Join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate As Mii Fighter Costumes". Nintendo Life. October 3, 2020. Retrieved July 22, 2021.
- ^McDougall, Jaz (December 25, 2011). "Minecraft review".
- ^MacManus, Christopher (February 16, 2012). "Lego Minecraft available for preorder". CNET. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on February 17, 2012. Retrieved February 17, 2012.
- ^"Apparel, Toys, More | Official Minecraft Store - Powered by JINX". Official Minecraft Store - Powered by J!NX. Retrieved August 23, 2020.
- ^"This Minecraft Creeper Lamp Shouldn't Explode When You Turn It On". Technabob. March 4, 2020. Retrieved August 23, 2020.
- ^Watts, Rachel (July 2, 2020). "Kelloggs is releasing a Minecraft 'Creeper Crunch' cereal". PC Gamer. Retrieved August 23, 2020.
- ^July 2020, Jordan Gerblick 01 (July 2020). "Minecraft is getting a cereal with codes for in-game clothes". GamesRadar. Retrieved August 23, 2020.
- ^Watts, Steve (July 3, 2020). "Minecraft Now Has Its Own Cereal". Kotaku UK. Retrieved August 23, 2020.
- ^"Simcraft: What If The Simpsons Did Minecraft?". Time. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- ^"The Simpsons do a Minecraft couch gag, Notch doesn't know how to feel about it". GameSpot. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- ^Anderson, Sage (July 30, 2019). "The 'Creeper Challenge' has group chats fighting to finish song lyrics in the right order". Mashable. Retrieved December 17, 2020.
Video minecraft creeper
Sentence: striptease. I don't know, but this striptease. Why are the men crazy about it.Minecraft but Creepers beat the game for me
When she finished, Sveta continued to move, shuddering in ecstasy. She was waiting for me. And I finished as violently as I never did when I masturbated. I have become a man.
You will also be interested:
- Sherwin williams waterfall
- Jay king turquoise bracelets
- Thank god gif
- 2017 corvette stingray
- Rent paying assistance
- Deer head silhouette stencil
- Dec 2 zodiac
- Deaf dog ink
Because you are a snob and shit. After these words, she literally died for me. When a person sends a fuck, he ceases to exist for me. A week later, Sema called and said that Karina was ready to forgive me. But Karina also died for me, because you need to be human with people, even though death is near.